Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137183 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #350 on: February 29, 2024, 04:01:24 PM »
YOU FUCKING JERK........he outweighs you by 30-35 pounds and knows how to diet.....in 6 weeks time he`ll make you look like a fatass.

The thing is Spike is smart enough and experienced enough to know that he has to diet. He would say “I’m lean enough right now” like that dumb fckn Brian. He was told the same thing on Promuscle - has gotten beaten at literally EVERYTHING he has ever competed in - yet STILL is too stupid to say “hey maybe these dumb fckrs know something and MAYBE just maybe I need to suffer a little to get the results I want”

But Brian thinks he has superior genetics to every BB champion who has ever competed. The fckn PROS know they have to diet and suffer. Brian is too fckn LAZY and WEAK to suffer. He isn’t man enough to handle any real misery. The dudes a fckn pussy

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #351 on: February 29, 2024, 04:09:19 PM »
I wasn’t sure if his legs were shopped or not as they are quite small for a BB.

He has cyclist legs and the big bloated head of some fat guy on-line at McDonald’s.

I like how the midget proportions become more prominent as he gets older.

He will magically “lose weight” and then look exactly the same at the show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #352 on: February 29, 2024, 04:09:53 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: February 29, 2024, 09:12:33 PM »
Only if Ron quits paying the bill.

I’m sure Brian had Ron worried sick there for a minute.. 🤣😆😂

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #354 on: February 29, 2024, 10:21:28 PM »
The thing is Spike is smart enough and experienced enough to know that he has to diet. He would say “I’m lean enough right now” like that dumb fckn Brian. He was told the same thing on Promuscle - has gotten beaten at literally EVERYTHING he has ever competed in - yet STILL is too stupid to say “hey maybe these dumb fckrs know something and MAYBE just maybe I need to suffer a little to get the results I want”

But Brian thinks he has superior genetics to every BB champion who has ever competed. The fckn PROS know they have to diet and suffer. Brian is too fckn LAZY and WEAK to suffer. He isn’t man enough to handle any real misery. The dudes a fckn pussy
Personally I love to diet like a Spartan (not at first though)......I watch cooking shows on TV and shit constantly for some strange reason, but once I flip that switch in my head to commit to competing,I never cheat unless it`s a scheduled cheat day and even then I may indulge in some oatmeal with extra Splenda or 5 or 6 extra large green beans!   LOL :D

Seriously though,once you`re in the groove you are probably eating the best diet you could ever eat......lean protein,low to moderate carbs if you choose that path,good fats, and plenty of clean water.

It`s just the monotony that becomes drudgery at times.

If you`re having fun,you ain`t doing it right.

A good buddy of mine Jimmy Jarvis used to say that "once you look forward to eating a few rice cakes you know you are really dieting" and back in the 80`s there was only the plain styrofoam flavored ones.  :D

He won a slew of shows in the 80`s, and just a few years ago I was able to get in touch with him through John Hanson and he won the Over-70`s at the Southern States and came in second at the Masters Nationals......great guy.....I thought he has died but he`a still hanging and banging in Florida.....talked to him on the phone about the old days for a good 45 minutes.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #355 on: February 29, 2024, 11:24:47 PM »
You must have missed it.

He posted these exact pics.

The board rightfully so, told him to compete in the wheelchair division and how he has a splendid I frame. Flex wheeler esq I shape

He felt pressure from the board and took a few lasik. Once, he heard Vince was in attendance he high tailed it out of there

He ended up in the hospital due to organ failure - diagnosed by Dr. wood Healy Hankins and Wikipedia as well debilitating haemorrhoids from heavy squats

Detective Delon LLP can share his quotes if not deleted by Brian.

I don’t know how to search exact quotes

Haha only just saw this, thread moved quickly and only now catching up fully

Here is a sample below of the key post-event self-pitying posts from last year, inclusive of diuretic, tales of cartoon dogs and gross hospital procedures:

----------------

I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

I had a blockage and they had to cut open some very private areas I actually lost 10lbs since last weekend I have been bed ridden all weekend. I tried to push through it and do the show and I made it to mid afternoon I could not make it to the evening show at 10pm I was in a lot of pain. I could not ignore it any longer and went to prompt care today and they then sent me to the Er with elevated platelets and rectal bleeding they did a CT and set  red mines my lower digestive track is inflamed and they wanted to keep me but didn’t have a Gastro so they said it would be a transfer and I could just go home and see dr tomorrow but that was after they injected me with lidocaine and cut open the blockage and gave me half a dozen medications. I didn’t just have a tummy ache I have really been. Suffering

I have lost another 10lbs since last weekend I have bleeding and a blockage and elevated platelets and cut acan is showing I flanked lower Intestines blood is coming from guts and hemroids I have a bloackage they had to inject me with lidocaine then cut me open so I can pass a stool. They said they could keep me but didn’t have a qualified gastro surgeon on duty so have to see them tomorrow but they gave me half a dozen prescriptions including serious painkillers this was more than a stomach ache. I have been bedridden all weekend. I should have gone sooner but wanted to push through the show. But you guys say I am just a baby and quit because I was going to lose its bulkshit I pushed as long as I could but I was in real pain and needed to recover to work and I still wound up in the hospital I went to urgent care and they sent me to the emergency room. I have never been so miserable my resting pulse was 125

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #356 on: February 29, 2024, 11:44:35 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2024, 04:55:54 AM »
Ultimately him being banned for a while is for the best, for both him and us.  I was surprised it didn't happen immediately once he threatened to sue and shut down the board.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2024, 04:59:16 AM »
Was this the event he went into "acute organ failure" or that was something else?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2024, 05:00:08 AM »
Thank you deleon for bringing back hilarious memories, all that's missing is Arvilla's credit card being scammed for the fake livestream (kidding).

It would have been exactly the same this time as last year, so any who miss him can just re-read that debacle.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #360 on: March 01, 2024, 05:15:55 AM »
Agreed,

Picture from yesterday

Looks like a cyclist... Wiry frame, legs have some cuts, but zero mass... Pure drugs (and not good ones)...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2024, 05:34:17 AM »
Ultimately him being banned for a while is for the best, for both him and us.  I was surprised it didn't happen immediately once he threatened to sue and shut down the board.

Who got banned?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2024, 06:12:25 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2024, 06:17:08 AM »
Who got banned?

He was "band" according to him...  MENSA

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2024, 06:23:45 AM »
Band me he said, insulted a mod by calling a fat slob and also threatened to sue the site!

I expect he'll now try to send videos to Soul Crusher to post

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2024, 06:28:38 AM »

Haha only just saw this, thread moved quickly and only now catching up fully

Here is a sample below of the key post-event self-pitying posts from last year, inclusive of diuretic, tales of cartoon dogs and gross hospital procedures:

----------------

MAsterful work sir!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2024, 06:29:10 AM »
Giving someone a TO is always a last resort.

But this site is the only site that has not banned his lame ass, and then he threatens to try to cause legal problems?

GTFO with that shit.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2024, 06:37:26 AM »
Hankins was good for entertainment but not much else.  Horrible attitude towards others here.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2024, 06:41:11 AM »
Was this the event he went into "acute organ failure" or that was something else?

Organ failure seems to be just part of the fun any time bhank competes

That said, I believe this was indeed the event where it was self-diagnosed as acute organ failure, not just, you know, the usual standard organ failure one gets whenever competing:

I have never faked any illness or injury
*cough* organ failure *cough*
I was in acute organ failure hacking up bile

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2024, 06:53:24 AM »
I saw this quote today and it reminded of him.

George Eliot

"Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning; but give me the man who has the pluck to fight when he's sure of losing."

Between the poor and absent parenting, the concussions from his race car delusion, combined with the death of his father led to the arrested development we see today and need for approval.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2024, 07:07:26 AM »
He may beat me in bodybuilding in fact I think he would however isn't making the classic physique weight limit though is he? Exactly

Would still be great to see him there and get a pic together maybe we finish 1,2

He MAY beat you in  bodybuilding? Lol he would absolutely destroy you.
X

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: March 01, 2024, 07:08:05 AM »
Hankins.

Is it a permanent or temp? Funny how this dumb fck gets banned from every site and is so insecure that he can’t realize that the problem is HIM. How can you love 40 something years and be so obtuse?

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #372 on: March 01, 2024, 07:12:57 AM »
Way too much evidence here to make you realize the Bhanks account is a total gimmick.  No one can seriously be that obtuse, lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #373 on: March 01, 2024, 07:15:53 AM »
Hankins was good for entertainment but not much else.  Horrible attitude towards others here.

WAS - it had grown very thin & repetitive, constantly posting lies & innuendos
only to deny them , change goal posts etc - pathetic behaviour , Thank Chaos
he's gone.                           

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #374 on: March 01, 2024, 07:17:58 AM »
Is it a permanent or temp? Funny how this dumb fck gets banned from every site and is so insecure that he can’t realize that the problem is HIM. How can you love 40 something years and be so obtuse?

Permanently I would hope.
let him go stink up another forum with his utter stupidity & horrific pics
posted everyday.