Author Topic: X-Frame: Bob Paris  (Read 4000 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: X-Frame: Bob Paris
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2024, 12:38:26 AM »
I'll pay you if you test me and I fail, is the most juvenile challenge ever uttered. If you are natural, would you let a random someone "test" you? Of course not, suddenly there are all sorts of preconditions on how to go about it and nothing happens. I had an idea on a "reality TV" type of show, hopefully well finded, where a crew rolled up to anyone claiming natural and offered a comprehensive drug testing packagr by a third party, and where they would "win" a good amount of money if they passed. Not a single "natural" would take anybody up on a generous offer like that. Not one, ever. But it would be entertaining if some wealthy individual funded that, perhaps with hidden cameras, in fact most would probably admit they wouldn't pass, if they thought it really was "off the record."

"We" know it's all bullshit, but it would still be funny, all these guys squirming and pissing their pants.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2024, 12:43:06 AM »
Anyone see what I meant by "wide hips" wrt Paris?  ;D

You can find fault with absolutely anyone, but if you are a longtime "physique analyzer" like a lot of us are we immediately look for faults when we hear the word "perfect."  ;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2024, 12:53:15 AM »
“Long term physique analyzer” Classy terminology, adding that to my LinkedIn.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2024, 01:00:08 AM »
“Long term physique analyzer” Classy terminology, adding that to my LinkedIn.

I don't know how to make it sound more classy, but you guys know what I mean  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2024, 01:43:35 AM »
Anyone see what I meant by "wide hips" wrt Paris?  ;D

You can find fault with absolutely anyone, but if you are a longtime "physique analyzer" like a lot of us are we immediately look for faults when we hear the word "perfect."  ;D

yep but i already said that before you said it

he also has a longass torso, no good

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2024, 02:03:45 AM »
yep but i already said that before you said it

he also has a longass torso, no good

Ah must've missed it. I always say the opposite is preferred in my "optimal" aesthetics, shorter torso and longer legs. The opposite ruins everything. Not in Paris' case but generally.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2024, 02:16:56 AM »
Ah must've missed it. I always say the opposite is preferred in my "optimal" aesthetics, shorter torso and longer legs. The opposite ruins everything. Not in Paris' case but generally.

for aesthetics yes

also narrrow hips, wide shoulders and tiny joints

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2024, 02:46:32 AM »
for aesthetics yes

also narrrow hips, wide shoulders and tiny joints

As you say wide shoulders can be a detriment though, making your limbs appear smaller. Even Ronnie wasn't that wide shouldered clavically speaking. Neither was Dorian, Flex or any number of good bodybuilders. I think gh15 said arab bodybuilders tended to have wide shoulders and relatively small arms.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2024, 05:02:25 AM »
Undeniable muscle mass