Author Topic: Back to training+cycle after almost year off training due to opiate addiction.  (Read 2228 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
Hey all,

Been a while since i've posted because I was dealing with a crippling addiction to painkillers (really high amounts of oxycodone) but ive overcome that now thankfully, completely drug free (rec. drugs + never been a drinker anyways). Opiates was ALWAYS my issue. Clean now and back to rebuilding life. My first workout back was last week 15th May.

Cycle is as follows:
-2 injections a week. Monday and Thursday. Each injection is 1ml sus + 1ml tren ace.
-1 anadrol 50 per day. Generally taken before training. Using pink capsule British Dragon anadrol 50.

Started last week Wednesday. Weighed myself after tonight's workout. I'm up around 5-6kg. I know majority is going to be water weight. Weighed in at 92kg. When im 100% clean and dedicated to nothing but training, i sit around 99kg lean. Hoping to get back to that. I know itll come quick due to muscle memory etc. Lowest i got to in the peak of my addiction was around 81 82kg.

Questions:

1.Was thinking after 2 weeks to increase to 2 anadrol 50 per day. Should I or should I just leave it at 1.

2.I have anavar. Should i throw this in the mix if i start to bloat too much?

3.I have EQ. Should I add this in at some point or no..? And if i do add it, what, if anything results wise can I expect off of 2ml a week of EQ.

Thanks all,
Meathead23.
Team Anders Behring

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Me personally I would dump the anadrol and go anavar. Also Eq for me was awesome. Strength,crazy vascularity and noticeable size at 200mgs weekly and 400mgs weekly.just dump your blood due to blood thickening.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Congrats on getting off the narcotics.

I hope a qualified expert comes through and gives you sound advice for your narcotic cycle.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Glad your completely drug free.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You should have stuck to a non-opioid like Tramadol

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Fortress?

Joswift?

Anybody?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Hey all,

Been a while since i've posted because I was dealing with a crippling addiction to painkillers (really high amounts of oxycodone) but ive overcome that now thankfully, completely drug free (rec. drugs + never been a drinker anyways). Opiates was ALWAYS my issue. Clean now and back to rebuilding life. My first workout back was last week 15th May.

Cycle is as follows:
-2 injections a week. Monday and Thursday. Each injection is 1ml sus + 1ml tren ace.
-1 anadrol 50 per day. Generally taken before training. Using pink capsule British Dragon anadrol 50.

Started last week Wednesday. Weighed myself after tonight's workout. I'm up around 5-6kg. I know majority is going to be water weight. Weighed in at 92kg. When im 100% clean and dedicated to nothing but training, i sit around 99kg lean. Hoping to get back to that. I know itll come quick due to muscle memory etc. Lowest i got to in the peak of my addiction was around 81 82kg.

Questions:

1.Was thinking after 2 weeks to increase to 2 anadrol 50 per day. Should I or should I just leave it at 1.

3.I have EQ. Should I add this in at some point or no..? And if i do add it, what, if anything results wise can I expect off of 2ml a week of EQ.

Thanks all,
Meathead23.

This reads like Pet Shop Boys thread concerning Barbell Hip Thrusts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Congrats on getting clean but IMO should have traind natty for at lest 6 months before beginning a cycle.

You're gonna gain well  anyway due to "muscle memory"....it`s a waste of good gear.

Don`t rely on gear use it as an aid to training once you`re back in decent shape.

Congrats just the same.....one day at a time bro!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Your and you’re.

Look into it.

meathead23

• Getbig II

Don’t need any painkillers. Was never really in “pain”. Just had a liberal Dr who’d write me whatever I wanted but nonetheless, never liked how tramadol made me feel. Once you’ve abused pharmacy grade oxy 80s, no other painkiller out there compares lmao
Team Anders Behring

meathead23

• Getbig II
Congrats on getting clean but IMO should have traind natty for at lest 6 months before beginning a cycle.

You're gonna gain well  anyway due to "muscle memory"....it`s a waste of good gear.

Don`t rely on gear use it as an aid to training once you`re back in decent shape.

Congrats just the same.....one day at a time bro!!

Had to jump straight on because T levels were low because I’ve cycled previously. I had to pin dude. Now sex drive is coming back along with all the other benefits!
Team Anders Behring

meathead23

• Getbig II
Me personally I would dump the anadrol and go anavar. Also Eq for me was awesome. Strength,crazy vascularity and noticeable size at 200mgs weekly and 400mgs weekly.just dump your blood due to blood thickening.

I’m only using the anadrol to “kickstart” my cycle. I have anavar at home as well should I add a few tabs a day in as well in addition to the anadrol?
Team Anders Behring

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Had to jump straight on because T levels were low because I’ve cycled previously. I had to pin dude. Now sex drive is coming back along with all the other benefits!
That`s cool bud..........train hard, and all the best to you.

I`ve conquered addiction problems in the past...STAY STRONG!!  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I’m only using the anadrol to “kickstart” my cycle. I have anavar at home as well should I add a few tabs a day in as well in addition to the anadrol?
I`d personally do one at a time  then you can tell which one works best for you.....if you take both how in the Hell will you know how you are responding to either?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Don`t rely on gear use it as an aid to training

no.

u run everything u got til its gone…. then u probably get more.

that's how steroids work, homie

SouJerz

• Getbig II
So you’re replacing the addiction to opiates for an addiction to steroids?  I like it!  Quit being a bitch! Double the dose and take all the compounds at the same time and stop being a quitter and get back on the pain killers!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Congrats meathead23 on getting off opioids. Some might give you crap for still using BB drugs, but 2 different worlds.
I know many ex-addicts who got off narcotics, take BB drugs, but are doing great today.
BB has saved their life. (One addiction swapped for another).

I hope you stay the course w/ sobriety.
If you are going to do BB drugs there are ways to do it "safer". Risk MGT, blood work, health supps, etc.
Hopefully you do some of that and dont be wreckless with it. Tren can f**k with peoples minds so be careful there.

Like Wes said, maybe natty or a basic "test only" would have been a good starter, but that is only friendly advice.
No one can tell you what to do. wishing the best for you..

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Hey all,

Cycle is as follows:

Questions:

Thanks all,
Meathead23.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no.

u run everything u got til its gone…. then u probably get more.

that's how steroids work, homie
As a non-trained recovering addict who will make "muscle memory" gains fairly quickly anyway........gotta disagree brother.

Get back in shape then blast.

Sure he`ll gain faster on a cycle but it`s not needed...... growing a pair for 6 months is what's needed.

Too many guys join a gym and immediately hop on a cycle which in 4 words is "just plain fucking dumb".

Just my 3 cc`s....no offense meant.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

LOL, leave it to JPJ to make me spray coffee out of my nose this AM...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL, leave it to JPJ to make me spray coffee out of my nose this AM...
;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

I use tramadol 3 times a week once at night until my nerve pain settles down from being compressed. Even I heard this is addictive hence the reason I use it only on days pain  really elevates.

falco

• Getbig V
Switching drugs to change your life might not be a very good option in the long run. I would cut the harsher steroids like tren and orals and just do TRT dose of test, depending how young you are. Mood and muscle wise, is more than enough. If possible quit the test if you can find decent post cycle therapy.
I don't know if that's your case, but i see many men "assuming they have and addictive personality", and therefore they have to switch addictions to get by. YOU decide if you are addicted or not, not your body. Just like you decide to get out of bed in the morning. YOU have that control.

falco

• Getbig V
I use tramadol 3 times a week once at night until my nerve pain settles down from being compressed. Even I heard this is addictive hence the reason I use it only on days pain  really elevates.

If you are talking about bulging disks, there are minimal invasive surgical procedures that can change your life. I have had 4 of those and live painfree, as long if i keep poundages at the gym low.