Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101634 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1975 on: May 25, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »
Plus Dorian was almost owned by Nasser in those day,you think Nasser is better than Jay or Ronnie?
Gimmi a break..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1976 on: May 25, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
I personaly saw Dorian competing and I think Jay is much bigger and have better muscle tone.

Jay may be bigger but he was never this dry or shredded

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1977 on: May 25, 2006, 11:19:06 AM »
Plus Dorian was almost owned by Nasser in those day,you think Nasser is better than Jay or Ronnie?
Gimmi a break..

Oh Nasser did own Dorian in a few front shots , but he never stood a chance with the Grand Canyon for a back !!

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1978 on: May 25, 2006, 11:22:58 AM »
Gimmi a break..

almost owned = lost !!  ;)

nasser owned ronnie back in the day too

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1979 on: May 25, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
When Ronnie and Dorian competed Dorian was better, yes.

But can you honestly say a best ever Dorian would beat Ronnie at the 2003 Olympia?  ???

How many times will we have to go over this? At 280+ lbs, Ronnie looks like SHIT. He is huge, but he simply doesen't look like a bodybuilder. As I've explained on my long post, Ronnie can only match the 250+ bs Dorian, for mass and denssity, when he comes in at 280+ lbs. At which point it becomes irrelevant, because the 250+ lbs Dorian creams him in the pooper in structural symmetry, dryness, balance and taper. For f**k sake, man, did I write all of that in vain?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1980 on: May 25, 2006, 11:33:57 AM »
Gimmi a break..

Wrong! Dorian won a STRAIGHT FIRST victory over Nasser, with perfect scores to boot! :o :o :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1981 on: May 25, 2006, 11:50:47 AM »
Yates looks second best in this pic. ;D
just push some weight!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1982 on: May 25, 2006, 12:23:51 PM »
I love that this is still going.  The uneducated comments from the Ronnie guys are hilarious.  Dorian has no thigh cuts?  WTF?  His legs are balanced, Ronnies are huge as he has those overdeveloped adductors with no detail.  Does Ronnie even have a sartorius muscle?  He lacks finer detail in the upper leg with some quad separation but not much else.  His legs are akin to two huge shapeless melons from the front.  Good from back and side, no questioning that.

Hulkster - who says thighs have to be locked rigid in the abs and thigh shot?  How long have you been invloved in bodybuilding?  Not long no doubt - as you totally miss the finer points of physique assessment.  I bet you have never even considered such things as the length of Ronnies arems which are too long for his torso - a front lat spread will show you that. Dorian shows his legs to the best advantage like a true champ and brings out all the detail in the upper leg. 

Dorian destroys Ronnie in the abs and thigs (as he did on those 8 occasions they competed against each other) - look at the detail from top to bottom, the pec line, the serratus, ab structure, sartorius, calves, sharply define lats.  Does Ronnie even have a full rectus abdomen? or did some fail to form when his torso stopped short?

I also saw some idiot write that Ronnie has good lines.  LMAO - what planet are you on?  Bob Paris had lines, Steve Reeves, Lee Haney, Lee Labrada.  As I have said before, Ronnie's too bunched up, too short a torso.  An ensemble of big muscle groups just slapped together.  He started to lose any "lines" he had post 96.  He started to get too big for his frame and now wins purely on mass and nothing else.  He ruined his physique.  I doubt he will make it past 50. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1983 on: May 25, 2006, 12:27:14 PM »
Someone named "anal discharge" trying to sound erudite ROFLMAO

Here Yates in his element, OWNING TIER-B..

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1984 on: May 25, 2006, 12:29:19 PM »
Have you not killed yourself yet pumpster?  That's a shame.  I'm sure someone will put you out of your misery soon.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1985 on: May 25, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
ANAL DISCHARGE NEEDS A BUTT PLUG. hahahahahahhaha

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1986 on: May 25, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »
ANAL DISCHARGE NEEDS A BUTT PLUG. hahahahahahhaha

I will use the one I stuffed up your sister's butt after she was gang banged. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1987 on: May 25, 2006, 01:06:03 PM »
Pumpster has written 3-4 different posts in 2-3 days yet has posted dozens of times................... .. It's getting depressing watching this, i mean i thought it was all said and done the other day but some just can't admit to losing a debate. Like before i am not sayin anyone is right or wrong but jeez post somthin that's actually is convicing for your side and not that trash you call a posts.

Also stop posting the same god damn pics over and over again, that's to both sides but mainly pumpster >:(

Ok you guys can continue "The never ending debate" :)
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1988 on: May 25, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »
You guys are going to hell, you know that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1989 on: May 25, 2006, 02:05:55 PM »
I love that this is still going.  The uneducated comments from the Ronnie guys are hilarious.  Dorian has no thigh cuts?  WTF?  His legs are balanced, Ronnies are huge as he has those overdeveloped adductors with no detail.  Does Ronnie even have a sartorius muscle?  He lacks finer detail in the upper leg with some quad separation but not much else.  His legs are akin to two huge shapeless melons from the front.  Good from back and side, no questioning that.

Hulkster - who says thighs have to be locked rigid in the abs and thigh shot?  How long have you been invloved in bodybuilding?  Not long no doubt - as you totally miss the finer points of physique assessment.  I bet you have never even considered such things as the length of Ronnies arems which are too long for his torso - a front lat spread will show you that. Dorian shows his legs to the best advantage like a true champ and brings out all the detail in the upper leg. 

Dorian destroys Ronnie in the abs and thigs (as he did on those 8 occasions they competed against each other) - look at the detail from top to bottom, the pec line, the serratus, ab structure, sartorius, calves, sharply define lats.  Does Ronnie even have a full rectus abdomen? or did some fail to form when his torso stopped short?

I also saw some idiot write that Ronnie has good lines.  LMAO - what planet are you on?  Bob Paris had lines, Steve Reeves, Lee Haney, Lee Labrada.  As I have said before, Ronnie's too bunched up, too short a torso.  An ensemble of big muscle groups just slapped together.  He started to lose any "lines" he had post 96.  He started to get too big for his frame and now wins purely on mass and nothing else.  He ruined his physique.  I doubt he will make it past 50. 

Fantastic post !! Hulkster bookmark this post and read it everyday , he has made some bizzare critiques , such as Dorian's hardness is a myth , Dorian has no taper , Dorian has no leg cuts , Ronnie has a classical physique lol Hulkster learn how to properly critique a bodybuilders physique !!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1990 on: May 25, 2006, 02:13:42 PM »
Ronnie crushes Dorian - I can't believe some of you are arguing otherwise.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1991 on: May 25, 2006, 02:26:18 PM »
Well actually in that last comparison neither of them crush the other.  Head to toe Dorian has better balance, Ronnie's quads overshadow his hams and he has no detail in his legs from the side but Ronnie is massively thick from chest to back.  His arms are, if anything, too big for the rest of his upper body though.  Ronnie always looks a little awkward when he poses, it doesn't look like it comes naturally to him - kind of like he's some form of mutant retard.  LOL MEDIATE MY BUTT.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1992 on: May 25, 2006, 02:49:08 PM »
Well actually in that last comparison neither of them crush the other.
More verbal diarrhea from appropriately-named "anal discharge". To make that claim clearly indicates that you are an illiterate when it comes to BB-there is NO comparison in that pic as well as many others. Yates looks like nothing special, in comparison, which is true in most pics.

To recap, you're talking out of your ass again, and sound like an idiot making insane claims like this.

The real answer is that this is an example of Ron's DOMINANCE.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1993 on: May 25, 2006, 02:55:36 PM »

oh where oh where do I begin.

First of all, show me ONE shot of Dorian that matches this in terms of thigh cuts:

and I will see what you are saying.

Or, I'll make it easier for you: since you complain that everyone in this thread bases their opinions on pics, I challenge you to find a video of Dorian that shows anywhere NEAR the front quad cuts that Ronnie displayed in the video from the 99 Olympia posted earlier in the thread.

Dorian did not have "no" thigh cuts, but they were certainly far inferior to a 250 pound Ronnie.

Secondly, I have been following bodybuilding since 1988.  How long for you? Do you have a wheelchair yet? :)

Third,

extending the thigh in the ab and thigh is the best way to show off the muscle, and it is the traditional way to hit the pose.  Not showing the quad from the front is hiding something. Dorian put his quad on angle and flexed his calf. 

as you can see, he show his INNER thigh, not the outer one.  Even Dorian knew that his quads sucked.

Fourth,

why is it that you do not acknowledge that dorian had a poor taper when compared to ronnie? This is why most of the ronnie-fans on this thread think that ronnie would have  a great advantage right from the start. Dorian was blocky:

Ronnie looked fantastic:

Having a great taper is part of having great lines.  Dorian would have likely lost the symmetry round to Ronnie, since anyone can see that Ronnie looked far better (pre-gut) standing relaxed than Dorian did.

Ronnie would have easily won the relaxed round, no problem. He looks better from all angles standing relaxed than dorian did.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: May 25, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »
Like most Coleman fans pumpster you don't know how to differenciate the difference between a great shot and a freaky shot , you see all of Ronnie's impressive patrts and equate that with a great shot , its not

First of all Ronnie is offseason and his side chest was never that great to begin with , he has very overdeveloped side & front delts , they're so massive the obscure his chest in this shot , not to mention his arms which are also so massive , they make the chest appeat small and Ronnie doesn't have a small chest and quads that so massive they make his calves look like toothpicks , like most of his mandatory poses they're impressive but not textbook , there is more to physique display than freaky or impressive parts , remember having overdeveloped bodyparts can be a weakness .

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1995 on: May 25, 2006, 03:04:59 PM »
To reiterate what's been said by others, you are an idiot to say this.

The real answer is that this is an example of Ron's DOMINANCE.

Pumpster, you're an idiot for a number of reasons.  Go back to your familial cockfest.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: May 25, 2006, 03:06:34 PM »
Anal discharge making insane claims that those two shots are a wash. STFU you idiot.

Yates with no arms dominating his Tier-B peers..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1997 on: May 25, 2006, 03:07:36 PM »
I think people like Analdischarge have long term memory problems.

They see the current, bloated, 280+ pound Ronnie and compare that to a 250 pound Yates and say Yates would win.

What they fail to recall is just HOW GOOD Ronnie used to look at his peak:

:-\

for example, comments are made about Ronnie's huge, water-melon like quads (with few cuts).

The problem is that Ronnie at his peak had FANTASTIC quads.  

with great cuts and a pleasing shape. They looked nothing like his SUV sized quads of his later career.

Yates, on the other hand, had not-so-great looking quads through out his entire career, with the 1996/7 quads being even worse.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1998 on: May 25, 2006, 03:08:29 PM »
You think Dorian is better than Ronnie?

I thought wisdom came with age?

Dorian has his share of strengths but to me his large waist is an automatic failure when compared to Ronnie.  His strengths don't make up for it in my opinion.

And if anyone thinks Dorian at his best would beat Ronnie in contest at his best by ANY judging standard, lay off the crack pipe.

LOL Oh-Boy Ronnie at his best 247lbs ASC had a gut , so you have no point .

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1999 on: May 25, 2006, 03:08:58 PM »
ronnie > dorian