Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3161190 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2050 on: May 25, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »
You can't judge from a video baby!
why not?

Are you saying that details, tapers and veins that you see on camera do not actually exist?

Im the prejudging at the 1999 O. Ronnie has taper that in comparison to Flex and Chris is insane because of his batwing-like lats.

Are you saying that this was not the case in real life from the 5th Row?

::)

lame argument when all the pics and videos show Ronnie obvious superiority over Dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2051 on: May 25, 2006, 07:06:38 PM »
Well, apparently, all the pictures have it wrong, all the videos have it wrong, and all the judges front row have it wrong too.
#

Er, well obviously they didnt have it wrong when they placed Dorian first in 8 events with Ronnie in the line up.  These days?  I could care less, the line up isn't as strong as it was in the 90s.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2052 on: May 25, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »
FYI none of the legends, the guys better than Yates: Schwarzenegger, Oliva or Coleman-had ripped abs. It's nice, but far from essential when there's domination in all the areas Yates doesn't cover.
and you can add Lee Haney to that list.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2053 on: May 25, 2006, 07:13:39 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2054 on: May 25, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
Hulkster the only new things Coleman had to offer in 98 was improved hardness which gave him a great appearence , 1999 he was fuller yet his hardness wasn't as sharp , you choose these two examples of Coleman you think would be good enough to beat Dorian and its not enough , at his best Dorian was 257lbs a full 8 pounds heavier and just as hard if not harder !! and in 1999 he was the same weight at Yates' but wasn't anywhere near as dry , Coleman would need more than conditioning to beat Dorian at his own game !! you can't escape that , and you can't say superior shape , cuts , taper , blah , blah , blah , because he already beat all that , Ronnie's new hardness would not be enough to stop Yates , thats the bottom line and 1999 while the same weight his sharpness wasn't as good as 98 and you stand next to Yates who never had an issue with hardness and size it would be blatantly obvious who was on and who wasn't .

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2055 on: May 25, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
why not?

Are you saying that details, tapers and veins that you see on camera do not actually exist?

Im the prejudging at the 1999 O. Ronnie has taper that in comparison to Flex and Chris is insane because of his batwing-like lats.

Are you saying that this was not the case in real life from the 5th Row?

::)

lame argument when all the pics and videos show Ronnie obvious superiority over Dorian.

Sorry Cockster, a video can never show what one can see in the flesh.  Dorian ALWAYS looked better in person than pics (and he looks great in many pics).  I remember the 92 Euro Grand Prix in England I think it was (I used to sell pork bellies in Europe) - we had heard how well Levrone had done at the Olympia and were expecting a close one.  Dorian soundly outclassed him, he just looked so much more complete and it was actually Levrone who appeared to have the structural flaws - (and we all know a best ever Levrone was ahead of Ronnie). Believe what you will but for that one I was next to the cameraman no more than 25 feet away with a completely clear view- it was clear cut.

You gotta MEDIATE baby!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2056 on: May 25, 2006, 07:23:04 PM »
Hulkster the only new things Coleman had to offer in 98 was improved hardness which gave him a great appearence , 1999 he was fuller yet his hardness wasn't as sharp , you choose these two examples of Coleman you think would be good enough to beat Dorian and its not enough , at his best Dorian was 257lbs a full 8 pounds heavier and just as hard if not harder !! and in 1999 he was the same weight at Yates' but wasn't anywhere near as dry , Coleman would need more than conditioning to beat Dorian at his own game !! you can't escape that , and you can't say superior shape , cuts , taper , blah , blah , blah , because he already beat all that , Ronnie's new hardness would not be enough to stop Yates , thats the bottom line and 1999 while the same weight his sharpness wasn't as good as 98 and you stand next to Yates who never had an issue with hardness and size it would be blatantly obvious who was on and who wasn't .

but what you fail to realize is that the new found hardness and fullness gave him advantages in bodyparts over Yates that he did not have previously.

eg. the back.

Ronnie's back in 1996 was pitiful compared to his back in 98/99. And as the videos show, the extra fullness made his lats on a level with Yates whereas in 1996 his lats would have been below dorian's.

also, overall taper, and look (eg. compared the 97 look to the 99 look and it looks like two different people)

Secondly, Ronnie gained a lot more than just hardness and fullness in 98/99:

He gained acceptance from the judges, their respect and their attention. He was way overlooked at the big name shows before.

And unfortunately in the world of the IFBB, This means more than any improvement in  any physical trait could ever mean..
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2057 on: May 25, 2006, 07:24:01 PM »
In some pics Ronnie actually looks like an amputee with two prosthetic legs stuck on, so little do they look like they belong to his torso.  Especially in the fat pic posted by Suck. No tie ins, no flow.  You gotta flow - like Rocco.  THE WORD ACCORDING TO RAPOMEDIATE.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2058 on: May 25, 2006, 07:25:36 PM »
dorian does have better abs. That is one of the three (!) bodyparts he has an advantage in (the others being calves and triceps).

but his midsection was not as bad as it was to become.

it was very dry at his peak, but his genetically crappy abs do him in.

the Embryonic Ronnie (before the awesome back and deep cut quads) have dorian beat, mainly because of the obvious quad advantage:

Ronnie's back in 96 was just as good as 98 and so were his quads and his midsection was a fuck-of-a-lot better than anytime in his career , and another massive ( no pun ) advantage Dorian has over Ronnie is muscle balance & proprotion this is exactlly why Dorian looks better in most of the mandatory poses , muscle continuity , Ronnie is a collection of exaggerated parts while impress don't always help the bottom line which is mandatory poses

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #2059 on: May 25, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »
what bullshit.

If ronnie has a better taper than chris, better back, arms, quads etc. Better striations, destroys him in the mandatories (watch the prejudging) etc. and it is totally obvious on film, you are saying that you have to be sitting 234 rows from the stage in the back row to really know that Ronnie was better than Chris?

Ronnie wishes he had Chris's Structure, Aesthetics, "Taper", Balance and most importantly HIS SMALL TIGHT MIDSECTION 8)

But besides the point thanx Hulkster for gettin back into this cause pumpster was really fucking it up for ronnies side lately and your the best at promoting ronnie as #1 :)

I

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2060 on: May 25, 2006, 07:35:27 PM »
Ronnie's back in 96 was just as good as 98 and so were his quads and his midsection was a f**k-of-a-lot better than anytime in his career , and another massive ( no pun ) advantage Dorian has over Ronnie is muscle balance & proprotion this is exactlly why Dorian looks better in most of the mandatory poses , muscle continuity , Ronnie is a collection of exaggerated parts while impress don't always help the bottom line which is mandatory poses

his midsection was better no doubt.

But his back was way way better in 98/9 than in 96, and so were his quads.

notice that Ronnie's quads showed some striations, but lacked any deep cuts between the muscles of the thigh.

In 99 for example, he had deep, razor sharp cuts which looked much much better:

also his quads where much more full and had better sweep in addition to having better cuts. see the 99 video again - his quads were amazing at that show.

Everyone rants about Ronnie's quads in 2003 (and for size they set a new standard) but I think they looked a lot better earlier in his career:

from the 2001 AC.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2061 on: May 25, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »
but what you fail to realize is that the new found hardness and fullness gave him advantages in bodyparts over Yates that he did not have previously.

eg. the back.

Ronnie's back in 1996 was pitiful compared to his back in 98/99. And as the videos show, the extra fullness made his lats on a level with Yates whereas in 1996 his lats would have been below dorian's.

also, overall taper, and look (eg. compared the 97 look to the 99 look and it looks like two different people)

Secondly, Ronnie gained a lot more than just hardness and fullness in 98/99:

He gained acceptance from the judges, their respect and their attention. He was way overlooked at the big name shows before.

And unfortunately in the world of the IFBB, This means more than any improvement in  any physical trait could ever mean..

So let me get this straight , Ronnie was 250lbs in 1996 gets harder and weighs just one pound less and he gets ' fuller ' his back wider and his taper improves ? lol have you been smoking Jay's crack? WTF , Hulkster how much water did you think Chad helped Ronnie lose? lol 5 gallons? look I'm more than willing to concede Ronnie may have gained a couple of pounds while improving his hardness but it wasn't that big of a difference , he APPEARED fuller , with imrpoved hardness comes the illusion of being bigger than you are , structually is improvements were nil , I bet the farm that his measurements were almost identical in 1996/97 compared to 98 , in 1999 he was most certainly fuller than 96/97/98 but the forementioned were all roughly the same give-or-take a couple of pounds.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2062 on: May 25, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
Ronnie wishes he had Chris's Structure, Aesthetics, "Taper", Balance and most importantly HIS SMALL TIGHT MIDSECTION 8)

But besides the point thanx Hulkster for gettin back into this cause pumpster was really fucking it up for ronnies side lately and your the best at promoting ronnie as #1 :)

HA HA HA HA! ;D Even the Coleman supporters admit "pumpster" is a retard, useless piece of garbage!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2063 on: May 25, 2006, 07:41:32 PM »

I'm with you , Cormier is just about flawless , you couldn't ask for a better base for bodybuilding , he is like a 260lb Bob Paris !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: May 25, 2006, 07:45:07 PM »
Look at this back shot from 1996 , his back is on-point !!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2065 on: May 25, 2006, 07:46:57 PM »
In some pics Ronnie actually looks like an amputee with two prosthetic legs stuck on, so little do they look like they belong to his torso.  Especially in the fat pic posted by Suck. No tie ins, no flow.  You gotta flow - like Rocco.  THE WORD ACCORDING TO RAPOMEDIATE.

look at all these shots. He has great flow and balance in all of them.

why? because he was not 285 pounds.

This is what happens when he gets that heavy:

it all goes out the window.

again, do not confuse the 287 pound ronnie with the peak Ronnie of yesteryear.

ronnie at his peak is a lot more than a collection of freaky parts. he had great flow and great looking lines. Very pleasing to the eye - the proof is right here.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2066 on: May 25, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »

1996 compared to 1999.

Look at the difference in quad size and back width (its obvious even in a weird comparison like this). I think Ronnie's weight may be been a little exaggerated in 1996.  He certainly looked a whole lot bigger in 1999, with better detail over most of his physique.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2067 on: May 25, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
Prosthetic melons.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2068 on: May 25, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »

look at all these shots. He has great flow and balance in all of them.

why? because he was not 285 pounds.

This is what happens when he gets that heavy:

it all goes out the window.

again, do not confuse the 287 pound ronnie with the peak Ronnie of yesteryear.

ronnie at his peak is a lot more than a collection of freaky parts. he had great flow and great looking lines. Very pleasing to the eye - the proof is right here.

I agree, especially in 96 when he was beaten by....

His head has grown by 43.7% since 96 though.  That's scientific fact.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: May 25, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
Considering the diamond-cutter boner these boys get when the cock crows each dawn, you know, anticipating another fun-filled day of 'my muscleman can kick your muscleman's ass' ... wouldn't it be funny if they awoke to a deleted thread?

Don't you think that would be funny, Board Moderators Max_Rep, MindSpin, Ron, and Hedgehog? 

I think that would be really, really funny.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2070 on: May 25, 2006, 08:59:30 PM »
Considering the diamond-cutter boner these boys get when the cock crows each dawn, you know, anticipating another fun-filled day of 'my muscleman can kick your muscleman's ass' ... wouldn't it be funny if they awoke to a deleted thread?

Don't you think that would be funny, Board Moderators Max_Rep, MindSpin, Ron, and Hedgehog? 

you are evil incarnate.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2071 on: May 25, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »

If they delete this thread, it will the end of getbig.com board. Funny that gazillions of threads which have nothing to do with bdybuilding are started on this board every day and never get deleted. For the one time an actual thread on bodybuilding is started and you want to delete it? Ah, go fuck yourself! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: May 25, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »
I'm picturing Beavis and Butthead when their tv gets stolen.

"Uhh ... uh, huh huh. Hmm?... Now what, dumbass?"

90 pages, click. Gone. Fucking priceless.

It'd sure end the 'Does God exist?' debate.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2073 on: May 25, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »
"Uhh ... uh, huh huh. Hmm?... Now what, dumbass?"

90 pages, click. Gone. Fucking priceless.

It'd sure end the 'Does God exist?' debate.
Fucking priceless that it hasn't occurred to you that another thread of 100 pages could immediately be started, genius.. ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: May 25, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »
Fucking priceless that it hasn't occurred to you that another thread of 100 pages could immediately be started, genius.. ::)

100 pages, click.