Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101149 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2525 on: May 28, 2006, 03:37:18 PM »

besides, ronnie's ab and thigh, while not as good as yates abs, was not all that bad in 99.

The negative

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2526 on: May 28, 2006, 04:02:37 PM »
You dreamer I posted that damn picture in this thread lol I used the ' negative ' feature because it looks cool and nother more , I wasn't use to prove anything , that color version kicks ass , Yates is wasting Kev & Shawn and thats from 1994 !! I've posted pics of Dorian at his worse compared to Ronnie and still looks better than Ronnie , and I did post one of Ronnie in the negative loland heres another monster taper !

WOW Ronnie looks incredible in inverse!! Damn monster alien!!!! ..no wonder Yates didn't stand a chance.
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: May 28, 2006, 04:07:06 PM »
talk about fuggin shredded !!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2528 on: May 28, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
merry xmas

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2529 on: May 28, 2006, 05:20:06 PM »
ND, why don't you pic a good pic of coleman?

the results may amaze you..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2530 on: May 28, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »
ND, why don't you pic a good pic of coleman?

the results may amaze you..

I posted two from the 2001 Arnold Classic , what more do you want from me? lol every time I see Ronnie do a back double bicep shot three things are just stand-out , his ass sticks out way to far and it's to big , his calves just suck and his biceps/triceps are way bigger than his delts , its an impressive shot even with those flaws .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2531 on: May 28, 2006, 05:45:15 PM »
I posted two from the 2001 Arnold Classic , what more do you want from me? lol every time I see Ronnie do a back double bicep shot three things are just stand-out , his ass sticks out way to far and it's to big , his calves just suck and his biceps/triceps are way bigger than his delts , its an impressive shot even with those flaws .
but those are really bad shots from the AC.

if you choose a good shot of Ronnie, like this:

you will be amazed.

Not that Ronnie needs to have manipulations to look good (like dorian does) but he has so much more detail in most of his body (other than abs  and lower back) that you will be amazed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: May 28, 2006, 05:51:01 PM »
but those are really bad shots from the AC.

if you choose a good shot of Ronnie, like this:

you will be amazed.

Not that Ronnie needs to have manipulations to look good (like dorian does) but he has so much more detail in most of his body (other than abs  and lower back) that you will be amazed.

No ' manipulations ' needed and he looks fantastic !! I'm sorry Hulkster , Ronnie can't compete with this back shot , it just can't be done , from his calves to his hams to his whole back , the only advantage that Coleman has his highpeaked biceps , other than that this shot is untouchable .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2533 on: May 28, 2006, 05:58:24 PM »

still not good enough. from the knee's up, its ronnie all the way. Notice at the lower back how much thicker ronnie's back muscles are.
Dorian's back double bi could never match ronnie's at his best. 

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2534 on: May 28, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »

still not good enough. from the knee's up, its ronnie all the way. Notice at the lower back how much thicker ronnie's back muscles are.

Boy you couldn't be any more wrong , Dorian's lower back is thicker by far , his lats insert lower , you can clearly see Dorian's X-mas tree in this shot , Dorian's traps are thicker , his back is just as detailed , it ' appears ' Dorian is dryer , his hams are just as good , so are the delts , Ronnie has the edge in biceps and quadsweep , other than that not even its all Dorian , balance & proportion , no question about it .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: May 28, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »
Ronnie has superior taper , shape , a smaller waist , blah , blah , blah , lol and look who he was beat by , a blocky white guy with not taper lol oh boy that was a bad day for Ronnie & Camp-Coleman .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2536 on: May 28, 2006, 06:19:47 PM »
it is a sad commentary on bodybuilding that Gunter beat Ronnie but Shawn or Nasser didn't beat Dorian.

Gunter was the first bb to beat ANY Mr. Olympia since 1984 :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2537 on: May 28, 2006, 06:22:18 PM »
How Ronnie placed ahead of Chris in this contest is beyond me  ???

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2538 on: May 28, 2006, 06:28:48 PM »
How Ronnie placed ahead of Chris in this contest is beyond me  ???

of course it is - if you only look at pics where Ronnie is not even flexing yet.

Ronnie's back was leaps and bounds better than Chris -that is part of why Chris lost to ronnie.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2539 on: May 28, 2006, 06:33:26 PM »
Boy you couldn't be any more wrong , Dorian's lower back is thicker by far , his lats insert lower , you can clearly see Dorian's X-mas tree in this shot , Dorian's traps are thicker , his back is just as detailed , it ' appears ' Dorian is dryer , his hams are just as good , so are the delts , Ronnie has the edge in biceps and quadsweep , other than that not even its all Dorian , balance & proportion , no question about it .

I certainly think this thread should be wound down now but Hulkster, you just got to be smoking something if you think Ronnie looks better in that back bi!  The detail in Dorian's back is phenomenol.  RC has him in hams and bis and that's it.  Ok, don't go crazy, another 100 pages of this and Ron will be justified in banning all of us ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: May 28, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »
it is a sad commentary on bodybuilding that Gunter beat Ronnie but Shawn or Nasser didn't beat Dorian.

Gunter was the first bb to beat ANY Mr. Olympia since 1984 :-\

I'll tell you why Shawn never beat Dorian , or Haney , he was simply to small , the last Olympia winner 200lbs and under was Samir in 1983 and he weighed 188lbs , the winners have gotten progressively bigger , Haney was 250lbs , Yates was up to 270lbs , Ronnie up to 300lbs !! Shawn was simply born in the wrong era

Nasser was never going to be Mr Olympia , again look at the trends the past four Mr Olympia winners all had outstanding backs , Nasser could cream Dorian in most poses from the front , but turned around , it didn't measure up

Gunther beat Ronnie fair & square , he may not have been better 364 days out of the year but that 1 day he was , like Peter McGough said " Ronnie's worse nightmare is a 300lb bodybuilder in shape " and thats what he met and he fell victim , and how Ronnie placed higher than Cormier is beyond me  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2541 on: May 28, 2006, 06:39:03 PM »
of course it is - if you only look at pics where Ronnie is not even flexing yet.

Ronnie's back was leaps and bounds better than Chris -that is part of why Chris lost to ronnie.

Ronnie's back was leaps & bounds better than Gunthers and he lost , Chris from the front in the ab-thigh looks a lot better , from behind he looks to be holding a little water but so was Ronnie , so without ever seeing any video of this contest , it appears Chris is better than Ronnie on this particluar day .

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2542 on: May 28, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »
what difference does one pose make> and besides, notice how yates is not flexing his quad, he is just pressing down to show the INNER quad and calf.

His quads sucked from the front - most amatuers have better looking quads from the front.

And I dare you to post a negative version of one of the good ronnie shots in this thread.

Notice how your yates only looks decent in altered shots.

in normal colour, his details suck (except the lower back of course)

Oh Huckster, Huckster! How many times shall we pla this game? ::) So, he lacks cuts on his front quads? I agree! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2543 on: May 28, 2006, 09:28:05 PM »
A shredded bricklayer.

More of those mindless negatives from someone with too much free time. That's not what the judges saw.. ???

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2544 on: May 28, 2006, 09:32:52 PM »
someone delete this thread

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2545 on: May 28, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »

I still cannot see how anyone could think that Dorian's back is better.  Must be delusional. Dorian's back is flat as a pancake compared to Ronnie's. ronnie has deep ridges of muscle. Dorian has little by comparison. And no arms on top.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2546 on: May 28, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »
ND is so fond of the negatives, so fond of the sillouettes, so fond of numbers.

Anything to avoid direct comparsion of the actual physiques..

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2547 on: May 29, 2006, 03:24:13 AM »
But Dorian actually blows Ronnie away in that most muscluar comparison.  Ronnie lacks thickness in that shot.  The back dbl bi (last one) looks different but fairly even.  They both always hit their back bis differently with Dorian usually standing too upright - although in the previous one I commented on the light is such that all his amazing details and thickness comes to the fore.  FEEL THE POWER OF THE LORD!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2548 on: May 29, 2006, 03:51:32 AM »
How Ronnie placed ahead of Chris in this contest is beyond me  ???
Chris called the judges "honkies" BEFORE pre-judging

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2549 on: May 29, 2006, 06:00:01 AM »
I still cannot see how anyone could think that Dorian's back is better.  Must be delusional. Dorian's back is flat as a pancake compared to Ronnie's. ronnie has deep ridges of muscle. Dorian has little by comparison. And no arms on top.

Oh thats right Hulkster Dorian's back is missing that elusive " lumpiness " edge that the judges are is such awe of  ::) his back is flat? wtf ? look at the thickness is his traps , look at Dorian's lower lats , how much lower they insert near his waist and now much thicker his lower back is , you can clearly see if x-mas tree in this shot , he had just as much detail in his back as Ronnie , and you keep clinging to this notion that Dorian has ' no arms ' its grasping , Dorian doesn't have great biceps and thats it !!  Dorian has a better balance & proportion through that entire back double bicep shot

Ronnie's back double bicep shot = heavyweights forearms , superheavyweight biceps/triceps , heavyweights delts , heavyweights back , middleweights torso , superheavyweights quads & glutes , middleweights calves , his arms make his delts look small , he has a nice collection of parts but there is no continuity between them , it still adds up to an impressive shot but not textbook , for all intensive purposes you could NOT ask for anything more from that Dorian back shot , it lacks nothing .