Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3099931 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2550 on: May 29, 2006, 06:19:33 AM »
ND is so fond of the negatives, so fond of the sillouettes, so fond of numbers.

Anything to avoid direct comparsion of the actual physiques..

:-\

You can't put thing in prospective can you or context , first of all go back in this thread and see how many pictures I posted of both , you'll find 99% of the pics I posted were regular , pics , the last few pages I posted some ' negative ' pictures simply because they look cool and most of the pics have been seen so many times already , and I've posted just two sillouettes because it proves your dumb-ass statemnt that Dorian has no taper to be laughable , how could you have among the best frontlatspread & ab-thigh and yet have no taper? so your theory about Dorian not having any taper is weak  ;) now I'm willing to concede that Ronnie has the better taper of the two , however it woldn't do him anygood if their competed head-to-head , it didn't eight previous times and Dorian always competed with guys with ' better taper ' and beat them soundly , and how well did Ronnie's taper work for at the 02 SOS?  ;)

I avoid direct compasrions of actual phsyiques? lol well first of all we can't direct compare them unless they were onstage together side-by-side and they're not many pics of that , and I posted all of them I have , and look at the back double bicep shot of the two , Ronnie isn't even close , he's 250lbs in the pic and he looks narrow next to Yates and the only advantae for Ronnie is hi-peaked biceps and thats it !!

I've posted a ton of pics of Dorian next to Ronnie's alltime best appereance the 2001  ASC and I think Dorian looked better , but thats basing it on pictures with different angles & lighting so its not accurate but its the best we can do , but what we know is that when the two met , Dorian was leaps & bounds ahead of Ronnie ( and everyone else ) and Ronnie never came close .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2551 on: May 29, 2006, 07:07:47 AM »
But Dorian actually blows Ronnie away in that most muscluar comparison.  Ronnie lacks thickness in that shot.
*NO* great head-on MM from Yates exists. Mediocre.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2552 on: May 29, 2006, 02:41:07 PM »
Its so clear as day that ronnie dominates the MM. Why do people have to suffer the indignity of proving it to a couple of idiot savants?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2553 on: May 29, 2006, 04:14:48 PM »
Its so clear as day that ronnie dominates the MM. Why do people have to suffer the indignity of proving it to a couple of idiot savants?

Lets here your critique on exactly why he dominates it .  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2554 on: May 29, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
Why repeat whats already been said and is painfully obvious.

Do your homework chico ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2555 on: May 29, 2006, 04:35:01 PM »
DIE THREAD DIE >:(

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2556 on: May 29, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
DIE THREAD DIE >:(

E

Go back to milking Levrone's dick. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2557 on: May 29, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »
Lets here your critique on exactly why he dominates it .  ;)

here is why:

and ronnie isn't even in contest shape! His most muscular is so good that he can be weeks out from a contest and still take dorian's stage physique most muscular!
and in contest shape, he dominates even more:

That says it all right there!

if you cannot see the insane difference in shape and detail there is no hope for you.

What is amazing is this:

after 100+ pages, ND and Suckmyasshole are STILL maintaining that:

1. Dorian has a better back double bi
2. Dorian had a great taper in the symmetry round
3. Dorian had super cut quads
4. Ronnie 1996 was just as good as Ronnie 1999 ( ::))

unbelievable.

of all the points, I think the fact that these two are probably the ONLY people on entire internet who CANNOT see the HUGE difference between ronnie 1996 and ronnie 1999 is most unreal.

Hell, I posted two videos side by side for all to see and they STILL could not see that Ronnie's back, quads and arms were nothing in 1996 compared to what they would become in 1999.  And, his overall look was much better in 1999 due to the filling out of his frame. He looked like a different bodybuilder all toggether.

But then again, I guess if they admitted what the whole world can see, they would not have much of an argument that a peak Dorian would win over a peak Ronnie..

A peak dorian could beat Ronnie 1996 (hell most of the pro ranks beat Ronnie in the mid 90's).

But not Ronnie in his 99 and beyond form.  He was practically a different pro entirely.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2558 on: May 29, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »
Why repeat whats already been said and is painfully obvious.

Do your homework chico ;)

Ah nice excape I want your critique , lets here it from sculptures point of veiw , exactly why Ronnie Coleman has the best most muscular of any bodybuilder .  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2559 on: May 29, 2006, 05:41:07 PM »

Dorian -"Oh please Ronnie! Stop kicking me bum! I just can't take it any more!"

Ronnie - "Shut the fuck up Y'all!"
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2560 on: May 29, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »
&search=levrone
the video of the greatest show on earth.

Ronnie's back and arms set a new standard here, that has yet to be equaled in my opinion.

Ronnie flexing his arm in the side chest comparsion is one of the freakiest shots I have ever seen :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2561 on: May 29, 2006, 06:23:59 PM »
here is why:

and ronnie isn't even in contest shape! His most muscular is so good that he can be weeks out from a contest and still take dorian's stage physique most muscular!
and in contest shape, he dominates even more:

That says it all right there!

if you cannot see the insane difference in shape and detail there is no hope for you.

What is amazing is this:

after 100+ pages, ND and Suckmyasshole are STILL maintaining that:

1. Dorian has a better back double bi
2. Dorian had a great taper in the symmetry round
3. Dorian had super cut quads
4. Ronnie 1996 was just as good as Ronnie 1999 ( ::))

unbelievable.

of all the points, I think the fact that these two are probably the ONLY people on entire internet who CANNOT see the HUGE difference between ronnie 1996 and ronnie 1999 is most unreal.

Hell, I posted two videos side by side for all to see and they STILL could not see that Ronnie's back, quads and arms were nothing in 1996 compared to what they would become in 1999.  And, his overall look was much better in 1999 due to the filling out of his frame. He looked like a different bodybuilder all toggether.

But then again, I guess if they admitted what the whole world can see, they would not have much of an argument that a peak Dorian would win over a peak Ronnie..

A peak dorian could beat Ronnie 1996 (hell most of the pro ranks beat Ronnie in the mid 90's).

But not Ronnie in his 99 and beyond form.  He was practically a different pro entirely.

Hulkster you're not that bright , and I gave you the bennifit of the doubt as well but you have proved me wrong , let me correct some of your misinformation because its obvious you're NOT keeping track of the debate

1) You're damn right Dorian has the better back double bicep pose , you're under this impression that the guy with the biggest biceps and the second best back in the world has the best backdouble bicep shot , let me clue you in exactly why Dorian's back doublebicep is better as a whole , starting with calves , its a no-brainer Dorian's calves are among the sports best ever , huge seperated , and shredded , they match up quads , Dorian's hams are just as good as Ronnies , his glutes are not absurdly huge like Ronnies they're striated , Dorian's lower back is thicker than Ronnies , his lats insert lower than Ronnies and at the same weight Dorian has a thicker back especialy in the lats & traps , Dorian has just as much detail in his back as Ronnie , Delts I would say are even in terms of size and detail , Ronnie's may be a little more round , biceps Ronnie wins hands down among the best in the sports history , tricpes , Ronnie has Yates on size but equal on detail although Dorian's sidehead is better , forearms at around the same weight are about the same in terms of size & development but Ronnie's look smaller due to his overdevloped biceps/tricpes , now Dorian does the pose correctly , Ronnie doesn't , Dorian has much better balance & proportion throughout his whole phsyique this among the above mentioned is exactly why Dorian has the better backdouble bicep shot , Ronnie's is impressive don't get me wrong , but its NOT textbook

2) This is where you go wrong , simply wrong , I'm not maintaining Dorian has a great taper in the standing relaxed pose , you made this up , what I am maintaining is Dorian has a  excellent taper in general , its's you who is maintaining that Dorian has no taper at all , but you've been shot down on that lame point , Dorian's taper is clearly evident in the ab-thigh and the front & rearlatspread , I've even said in the standing relaxed pose Ronnie's looks better than Dorian , so get your facts straight and stick to them !!

3) Dorian does have cut quads , you stick to this dumb argument that his legs were never cut , its fantasy on your part , his quads were cut & seperated , THE ONLY ( pay close attention to this one) PROBLEM WITH DORIAN'S QUADS ARE HIS UPPER-SEPERATION , his upperquads seem to be either overdeveloped or just plain oddly shapped , the rest of his quads are cut & seperated , including the satorious muscle which runs the lenght of his quads , so you can say Ronnie at his best has better upper-quad seperation and I can counter with he may , however his thigh-rod is not and not in the likes of Yates , so your nonsense that Yates has no quad cuts is laughable and outright wrong !!

4) Wrong , wrong and DEAD WRONG , I never claimed Ronnie in 1996 was just as good as Ronnie in 1999 , this is where you either forget or outright neglect the facts to ' prove your point , either way pay close attention to what I said , I said Ronnie in 1996 , 1997 and 1998 was all basically the same with the exception of conditioning , all three years he competed at the exact-same-weight !! 250lbs , in 1998 he was 249lbs and dry as hell , but he was still 250lbs the same in 1996 & 1997 , size wise , and demension wise he was the same , with improved hardness it changed his overall appearence but not size wise , I did say in 1999 he was 7lbs heavier and that makes a difference in Ronnie's fullness especially compared to the previous three years , however his hardness suffered slightly , so I never claimed he was just as good in 96 as 99 get the facts right

This is your major problem you can't stick to the facts , you make things up because you have nothing , I've been complaining about you misquoting me for some time now , yet you insist in doing it , I don't mind debating anyone , but lets stick to the facts !!

Now you feel Ronnie in 1999 would beat Dorian from 1993 , and I still say you you have nothing that would trump Dorian , Ronnie in 1999 was 257lbs and full , he did look good but his hardness wasn't as good in 1998 and now if he faces a a Dorian who is a dense 257lbs and hard as nails , with no muscle tears and in prime opperating condition he would maybe give Dorian a run for his money maybe it would be a close contest but in the end Dorian would stand alone

This is a quote from Peter McGough on Dorian Yates in the 1993 Mr Olympia

" Given his stunning superiority, the judges saw no need to include him in a muscularity comparison, so Wayne DeMilia called out Yates, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray just for the audience. "

Can you fucking believe that? the judges didn't need to include him in the muscularity round lol thats insane thats unheard of , can you believe that? and you think a fuller but less hard Coleman can handle this moment? get the hell out of here !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2562 on: May 29, 2006, 06:49:36 PM »
&search=levrone
the video of the greatest show on earth.

Ronnie's back and arms set a new standard here, that has yet to be equaled in my opinion.

Ronnie flexing his arm in the side chest comparsion is one of the freakiest shots I have ever seen :o

I love when you spout this nonsense lol his back set new standards lol what new standard? Dorian's back is just as thick , wide and detailed and this was in 1993 , so exactly how is a new standard?

And the keyword about his side chest is ' freakiest shots '  not the best side chest !! this is where you go astray , equating frekiest with the greatest , its not , Levrone looked better in that shot than both Coleman & Flex .

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2563 on: May 29, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »
This is amazingly stupid.   13,500 veiws and 2,600 responses with 105 pages.  Has this ever been done in any argument thread before on getbig?? :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2564 on: May 29, 2006, 08:45:35 PM »
  Go back to milking Levrone's dick. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ok lets continue arguing this over and over for another 100 pages (over 1000 between nd and hulkster) and end up feeling the same way as when we started

E

E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2565 on: May 29, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »
This is amazingly stupid.   13,500 veiws and 2,600 responses with 105 pages.  Has this ever been done in any argument thread before on getbig?? :o

and to think, this was supposed to be a truce! Can you imagine what an actual argument would look like! :D
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2566 on: May 29, 2006, 08:48:13 PM »
Can you fucking believe that? the judges didn't need to include him in the muscularity round lol thats insane thats unheard of , can you believe that? and you think a fuller but less hard Coleman can handle this moment? get the hell out of here !!
actually, almost everyone on the board thinks that Coleman could take yates. so there :P

Flower Boy Ran Away

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2567 on: May 29, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
I like how Hulkster compares a picture with Yates 10 feet behind Ronnie Coleman scale-wise.
"Shut the F up and train"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2568 on: May 29, 2006, 10:06:46 PM »
I like how Hulkster compares a picture with Yates 10 feet behind Ronnie Coleman scale-wise.

Yates looks even less detailed close up..its to his advantage to be far away:

only a fool would say that this is better than Ronnie's back double bi..

dorian's back double bi is far below the standard set by Ronnie. Notice how flat dorian's back is compared to Ronnie's..

rear lat spread? sure, Yates is right up there with big ron. but not in the rear double bi..

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2569 on: May 29, 2006, 10:21:22 PM »
  I find it appalling that anyone can suggest, that Ronnie, has more upper back detail than Dorian. Just schocking! :o :-\ Look at Ronnie's poorly developed christmas-tree and rhomboids, and the lack of etchiness and striations on his lower back. Now look at the upper back and you'lle see just how much more detail Dorian has than Ronnie! And greater thickness, too, even though Ronnie is some 30 lbs heaier than Dorian here! And when it comes to dryness and density, well...Dorian remains the standard-bearer. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2570 on: May 29, 2006, 10:24:16 PM »
  Another exampe of Ronnie's overrated back double biceps. Look at his lack of cristmas-tree, lack of etchiness and striations on his lower back and just poor overrall details and his lack of hardness! :-\ :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2571 on: May 29, 2006, 10:31:49 PM »
  Another example of the best back ever! Look at the perfect symmetrical balance, coupled with extreme thickness, etchiness and development. here isn't a single muscle which isn't perfectly developed and proportional in relation to one another. :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2572 on: May 29, 2006, 10:36:34 PM »
  Ronnie Coleman: bad taper, terrible abs and obliques and LITTLE CUTS ON HIS FRONT QUADS!!! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2573 on: May 29, 2006, 10:39:33 PM »
  Look at him from the side: flat chest, no obliques and LITTLE CUTS ON HIS QUADS!!!! ;D :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2574 on: May 29, 2006, 10:42:33 PM »
  Look at Ronnie's lack of details on his front quads and poor taper, when compared to Dorian's. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE