Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3161647 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #2575 on: May 29, 2006, 10:50:46 PM »
  It is amazing that, even at 280+ lbs, Ronnie still can't match the 250+ lbs Dorian for lat thickness(he compares in width) and striations. Oh, and his christmas-tree can't compare to dorian's either! :-\ ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2576 on: May 29, 2006, 10:56:22 PM »
  How did THIS win the Mr.O? :-\ :-X No details on his quads, no calves, no abs and obliques, poor taper and just a lower body which overpowers his physique - with the exception of his pathetic calves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2577 on: May 29, 2006, 11:00:49 PM »
  At teh pump room...in theory ready for battle. :o :-\ Wtf? He's just awful. To ease the shock, here's the best abs-and-thighs pose in history, by The Shadow. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2578 on: May 29, 2006, 11:47:11 PM »
Another example of the best back ever! Look at the perfect symmetrical balance, coupled with extreme thickness, etchiness and development

This is your example-yet another shot of Yates with flapjacks for bis! Bis remain virtually flat from the forearm to the delts. ???

Yates has an edge in density, no doubt. Also a mediocre taper-not even in the same sentence with Coleman on sheer width or size.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2579 on: May 30, 2006, 03:22:40 AM »
Yeah I was about to point this one out: this shot is totally unremarkable. That's the problem, although techically he looks dense with great conditioning his muscles don't pop like Ronnie's,

and the embarrassing arm situation detracts massively from the shot. To me this is where he fails the symetry test, he has developed that back at the expense of his arms. All those rows destroyed his bi completely in the end.

It's a shame for the Ronnie lovers, the true winners of this argument, that there are so many poor shots of Coleman around when at his best he is THE best!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2580 on: May 30, 2006, 04:43:56 AM »
Yeah I was about to point this one out: this shot is totally unremarkable. That's the problem, although techically he looks dense with great conditioning his muscles don't pop like Ronnie's,

and the embarrassing arm situation detracts massively from the shot. To me this is where he fails the symetry test, he has developed that back at the expense of his arms. All those rows destroyed his bi completely in the end.

It's a shame for the Ronnie lovers, the true winners of this argument, that there are so many poor shots of Coleman around when at his best he is THE best!

Poor symmetry ? , wait let me get this straight lol your complaining about Dorian's biceps from the back on one shot , and everysingle shot Ronnie has no calves what so ever but like a typical Coleman fan thats acceptable  ::) hypocrites the whole lot of you !! how about this shot can you see his biceps now?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2581 on: May 30, 2006, 04:46:11 AM »
This is your example-yet another shot of Yates with flapjacks for bis! Bis remain virtually flat from the forearm to the delts. ???

Yates has an edge in density, no doubt. Also a mediocre taper-not even in the same sentence with Coleman on sheer width or size.

No taper? this is from the same contest , so you have no argument  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: May 30, 2006, 05:07:54 AM »

So he's not even close to Coleman on sheer width or size? lol you just keep comming out with these gems , lets compare the two at simlar weights , Dorian 262lbs and Ronnie 264lbs , Dorian has Ronnie on hardnes by far , Ronnie's midsection is soft as cookie-dough , he's waterlogged , whenever Ronnie went over 250bs his midsection got soft and stuck-out , compare the pictures , Ronnie is getting owned badly , and where is that great taper?  ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2583 on: May 30, 2006, 05:41:34 AM »
So he's not even close to Coleman on sheer width or size? lol you just keep comming out with these gems , lets compare the two at simlar weights , Dorian 262lbs and Ronnie 264lbs , Dorian has Ronnie on hardnes by far , Ronnie's midsection is soft as cookie-dough , he's waterlogged , whenever Ronnie went over 250bs his midsection got soft and stuck-out , compare the pictures , Ronnie is getting owned badly , and where is that great taper?  ;)
ronnie looks soft as hell...coleman got no fuckin chance wat so ever in terms of hardness
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2584 on: May 30, 2006, 05:44:41 AM »
Did someone say taper?

[img]

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2585 on: May 30, 2006, 05:50:06 AM »
Day and fucking night

Not an ounce of detail anywhere a la jay cutler
[img]

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: May 30, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »
now who can really see any flaw in these pics...damn yates looks harder than nails...all the yates haters r blind as hell...hulkster and pumpster get an eye check up...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: May 30, 2006, 05:56:10 AM »
who said yates got no delts....hulster and pumpster i think those 2 big round things on yates shoulders here r called delts
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2588 on: May 30, 2006, 05:56:22 AM »
Torn bicep. But should we overlook that?

Seems minor.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: May 30, 2006, 05:57:56 AM »
nows thats wat we call a hard ass chest even an 300lbs in the offseason
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2590 on: May 30, 2006, 05:59:32 AM »
makin levrone and ray look like little boys...yates is the best
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: May 30, 2006, 06:01:19 AM »
more big yates...look how his lats make his waist seem so small..yates knew his game
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2592 on: May 30, 2006, 06:02:52 AM »
who said yates got no delts....hulster and pumpster i think those 2 big round things on yates shoulders here r called delts

wtf is yates constructed from .. that aint flesh n bone ??  :o

ronnies just a blown up pissbag!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: May 30, 2006, 06:57:29 AM »
Poor symmetry ? , wait let me get this straight lol your complaining about Dorian's biceps from the back on one shot , and everysingle shot Ronnie has no calves what so ever but like a typical Coleman fan thats acceptable

Everytime there's an issue with Yates' size, ND posts the same shots all taken during the same time period-WHERE HE'S BLOATED, PASTY & LACKING IN SOME OF THE DETAIL..

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: May 30, 2006, 07:04:02 AM »
now who can really see any flaw in these pics...damn yates looks harder than nails...all the yates haters r blind as hell...hulkster and pumpster get an eye check up...
Delusional-I've always SAID that one of Yates' strengths is exceptional density, which just happens to be one of Coleman's only shortcomings.

The problem is that his attributes are few: the great density, the detailed but less tapered back and excellent calves are about it! Too flawed to be a superstar-too boxy, smallish arms, powerlifter look.

Overall just too ordinary in too many places, not special enough, to be a superstar..
;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2595 on: May 30, 2006, 07:14:11 AM »
Pumpster from the simplicty of your posts its obvious you're not that bright , anyway , I urge you to watch the 1994 Mr Olympia on tape and you'll plainly see Dorian beats everyone fair & square , and you think by posting two bad pics it magically proves your point? lol you'll need more than that !!

Same contest  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: May 30, 2006, 07:15:38 AM »
And look at Dorian's career its anything but ordinary , its in fact extraordinary  ;)

1994 again !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: May 30, 2006, 07:16:31 AM »
ND with more dumbass shots reinforcing Yates' ordinariness. In this case the mediocre, smallish arms-bis AND tris. Nowhere near the arms of a superstar.

In a gut reflex, ND will likely post a side tri shot, the only one in which the triceps look good. None of that comes through in other shots:

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: May 30, 2006, 07:23:13 AM »
That shot hides the comparison of Yates' small arms with Dillet. Here's a better perspective on the difference in size.

From the front Yates has the look of 3rd place.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: May 30, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »
ND with more dumbass shots reinforcing Yates' ordinariness. In this case the mediocre, smallish arms-bis AND tris. Nowhere near the arms of a superstar.

In a gut reflex, ND will likely post a side tri shot, which will show that Yates had lateral & medial triceps definition, rather than size:

Typical Coleman fans thinks the biggest equals the best lol and again there is nothing ordinary abouts Yates' career , what school of logic did you attend? lol