Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3168867 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #40925 on: May 07, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »
ha ha ha, oh brother!
I've supported my argument with visual evidence and knowledge of anatomy. What have you done? Nothing. All you do is type crap.

No, what you did is post pictures that show the extreme polar opposite of what you claim. Knowledge of anatomy? If you had any, you would know that the reason why Ronnie's triceps are far more massive in the upper part is because his triceps attach high in the tendom and thus he has few muscle fibers in the lower part of the muscle to develop. This is fairly obvious. And your angry tone and inability to argue without resorting to invective only goes to show that I've affected you and that my arguments were well made.

yawn, we've already discussed this. Notice the difference in shape and definition.

shorter lateral head

Yes, Ronnie has a shorter lateral head, which explains the lack of mass in the lower part of his triceps and thus it's poor shape in the side triceps mandatory.

longer lateral head

I can see you studied anatomy in some internet course. If you earned your degree at an accredited university, then that is prima fasce evidence of how bad the current American higher education system is.

you insinuated I'm not qualified to argue with you b/c I have a mundane understanding of bodybuilding. You couldn't be further from the truth.

That is not ad hominem. Ad hominem means "to the man" in Latin. It refers to attacking one's character and intentions to win an argument, and I didn't do that to you. I don't even know you. All I said is that, for someone who makes the appeal to authority argument to win an argument, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40926 on: May 07, 2008, 08:58:42 PM »
Not at all clear that this is even a negative, even if this theory is true which is quite debatable. Bottom line they're huge, far more size than Yates, with equivalent or better shape and aesthetics.

I'm not talking about size. Ronnie's triceps were indeed bigger than Dorian's, especially in his 2003 rendition. My point, however, is that Ronnie's triceps have poor shape, which is evident in the side triceps mandatory, and this results from the fact that his triceps muscle belly is short.

Better shape no. Less size and less aesthetics, but far sharper cuts in that particular pose than most BBs. It's also his only good triceps shot, because the cuts and arm positioning minimize his relative lack of size.

I have to disagree. Dorian's triceps are clearly more aesthetic than Ronnie's, especially in the side triceps mandatory. Even Kevin Horton mentioned that Ronnie can't compare to Dorian in this mandatory. Only Federov comes close, according to him.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40927 on: May 07, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
His arms are tiny in comparison to the barrel torso, much like the imbalance and physique Columbu had. Both typical powerlifter BB physiques built for power through the torso but lacking in balance-not the classic BB physique, just as Schwarzenegger commented in the mags in the mid-90s actually.

His arms - triceps, biceps brachii, forearms, etc - are fenomenal. The only bad thing about his arms are his biceps. Yes, let's focus on the biceps and forget everything else in this pose where he looks fantastic.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40928 on: May 07, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »
No, what you did is post pictures that show the extreme polar opposite of what you claim. Knowledge of anatomy? If you had any, you would know that the reason why Ronnie's triceps are far more massive in the upper part is because his triceps attach high in the tendom and thus he has few muscle fibers in the lower part of the muscle to develop. This is fairly obvious.

ha ha ha, go home troll. If you are indeed being serious, then post a large pic of Dorian's triceps and circle the part you think is his lateral head so everyone can laugh at your stupidity.

Yes, Ronnie has a shorter lateral head, which explains the lack of mass in the lower part of his triceps and thus it's poor shape in the side triceps mandatory.

no, Ronnie's lateral head is longer which is evident by the gradual taper and striations down to the elbow. Dorian's lateral head drastically changes shape mid-arm length and the lower part lacks definition.

I can see you studied anatomy in some internet course. If you earned your degree at an accredited university, then that is prima fasce evidence of how bad the current American higher education system is.

says the fool who kept calling the lateral head the "triceps" even though it represent only 1 of the 3 triceps heads.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40929 on: May 07, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
exactly two years later

still no truce ::)

E

Give it another two years you impatient fuck.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40930 on: May 07, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »
  I'm not talking about size. Ronnie's triceps were indeed bigger than Dorian's, especially in his 2003 rendition. My point, however, is that Ronnie's triceps have poor shape, which is evident in the side triceps mandatory, and this results from the fact that his triceps muscle belly is short.

I have to disagree. Dorian's triceps are clearly more aesthetic than Ronnie's, especially in the side triceps mandatory. Even Kevin Horton mentioned that Ronnie can't compare to Dorian in this mandatory. Only Federov comes close, according to him.

As far as shape and aesthetics, the pics don't back up any advantage. All you've got is an unsubstantiated opinion masquerading as fact. Reminding us once again that opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. ;)

Basically what's irrefutable in pics is that Coleman's way ahead on size, Yates with better cuts though it's his posing as much as anything that gives him an edge in his only good tri shot. Everything else is quite debatable; in fact i'd say Coleman's got better aesthetics overall, which is partially why Schwarzenegger was so critical of Yates' physique.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40931 on: May 07, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »
  His arms - triceps, biceps brachii, forearms, etc - are fenomenal. The only bad thing about his arms are his biceps. Yes, let's focus on the biceps and forget everything else in this pose where he looks fantastic.

No, absolutely not. You have to try to learn anatomy better, his advantage is only in cuts and proper posing of side-tri, which fools some including you. Tris sadly are in pretty good balance size-wise with the sorry biceps, it's very clear from the pics. They do not have great size, even in relation to bis. Upper arm size overall insufficient for the torso, only the forearms are appropriate.

Yates' only good triceps shot the side-tri is due to Yates' posing and great cuts, not because of size.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40932 on: May 08, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
ha ha ha, go home troll. If you are indeed being serious, then post a large pic of Dorian's triceps and circle the part you think is his lateral head so everyone can laugh at your stupidity.

What have I already told you about insults? Do you want me to report this to the mods? You obviously don't know anything about anatomy, otherwise you wouldn't be claiming that Ronnie's triceps belly is longer than Dorian's.

no, Ronnie's lateral head is longer which is evident by the gradual taper and striations down to the elbow. Dorian's lateral head drastically changes shape mid-arm length and the lower part lacks definition.

Ronnie's triceps are high. At least hgher than Dorian's. Get over it, dude. Striations are genetic and don't mean anything in this case. You are really tightening the rope around your neck by trying to use striations to prove the lengh of a muscle.

says the fool who kept calling the lateral head the "triceps" even though it represent only 1 of the 3 triceps heads.

Ugh...I never claimed that. My point is that Ronnie's triceps are short and that is evident in the side triceps mandatory. It doesen't matter anyway because the point where one of the heads attach is analogous to the point where the other two attach. So your point is redundant and you are wrong. As usual. ;)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40933 on: May 08, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »
As far as shape and aesthetics, the pics don't back up any advantage. All you've got is an unsubstantiated opinion masquerading as fact.

Aesthetics is subjective, so I don't need anything but my opnion to claim that Dorian's triceps is more aesthetic than Ronnie's to me.

Reminding us once again that opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. ;)

Exactly, so why is your opinion more relevant than mine's?

Basically what's irrefutable in pics is that Coleman's way ahead on size, Yates with better cuts though it's his posing as much as anything that gives him an edge in his only good tri shot.

No, what is irrefutable is that Dorian's triceps is longer than Ronnie's and that his overral completeness in the side triceps mandatory is superor to Ronnie's. As for who's triceps looks better, it's up for personal taste, but the majority of people consider Dorian's triceps more aesthetic in this pose.

Everything else is quite debatable; in fact i'd say Coleman's got better aesthetics overall, which is partially why Schwarzenegger was so critical of Yates' physique.

Shwarzenegger is jealous that Dorian far surpassed him for size. I have the interview published in FLEX and it's obvious Arnold's criticisms were partially motivated by envy.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40934 on: May 08, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »
What have I already told you about insults? Do you want me to report this to the mods? You obviously don't know anything about anatomy, otherwise you wouldn't be claiming that Ronnie's triceps belly is longer than Dorian's.

go ahead and report me. I've been called 10x worse and the mods did nothing about it. I guarantee you I know more about anatomy than you hence why I'm educating you about the difference between muscles and tendons. All you can do is stomp your feet and repeat yourself, hoping to fool gullible readers.

Ronnie's triceps are high. At least hgher than Dorian's. Get over it, dude. Striations are genetic and don't mean anything in this case. You are really tightening the rope around your neck by trying to use striations to prove the lengh of a muscle.

give it up, kiddo. Muscles are striated. Tendons are not. Ronnie's lateral head displays striations down to the elbow. Dorian's do not. ;)

Ugh...I never claimed that. My point is that Ronnie's triceps are short and that is evident in the side triceps mandatory. It doesen't matter anyway because the point where one of the heads attach is analogous to the point where the other two attach. So your point is redundant and you are wrong. As usual.

stop lying. You kept calling the lateral head "triceps" until I corrected you many times. The fact is the lateral head represents only 1 of the 3 triceps heads.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40935 on: May 09, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »
ronnie>dorian.

Ronnie is not that smart!  hahshahaha

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #40936 on: May 12, 2008, 02:56:06 AM »
Even GH15 says there will never be another 2003 Ronnie.

The Beef

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #40937 on: May 12, 2008, 01:52:39 PM »
Nice alien abs and stick thin deformed calves. Jay Cutler pwning Coleman in 2001. LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40938 on: May 12, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »
and yet note how out of shape Ronnie 2001 blows dorian out of the water..even in dorian's BEST EVER shape

LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40939 on: May 12, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »
It would seem Hulkster has been anally raped and taken leave of his senses again.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40940 on: May 12, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »
It would seem Hulkster has been anally raped and taken leave of his senses again.

LOL okay Mr. 'Anal Discharge'..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40941 on: May 12, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »
Nice alien abs and stick thin deformed calves. Jay Cutler pwning Coleman in 2001. LOL

ha ha ha, what a dipshit. What does a pic of Ronnie and Jay have to do with Dorian?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40942 on: May 12, 2008, 04:02:47 PM »
ha ha ha, what a dipshit.

Appropriate lol

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40943 on: May 12, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »
That picture is far from accurate anyway.
Here they are with no angle, side by side from the 2001 video.
Although Jay was in great shape, this more accurate
picture shows Ronnie's superior structure.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #40944 on: May 13, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »
Appropriate lol

Fartster is so in love with me. ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40945 on: May 13, 2008, 10:28:55 AM »
::) ::) ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40946 on: May 13, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
That picture is far from accurate anyway.
Here they are with no angle, side by side from the 2001 video.
Although Jay was in great shape, this more accurate
picture shows Ronnie's superior structure.

Ya, even in 01 with Cutler in better condition, Coleman's had the edge in structure, tapers, muscle size, aesthetics, etc.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40947 on: May 13, 2008, 10:19:07 PM »
::) ::) ::)

that's the worse roid acne i had ever seen :-\
A

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40948 on: May 13, 2008, 10:44:05 PM »
Ya, even in 01 with Cutler in better condition, Coleman's had the edge in structure, tapers, muscle size, aesthetics, etc.

Yeah, maybe that's why he lost the entire prejudging LOL.....then did some "hanky panky" with uncle joe backstage  :-*
Team Yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40949 on: May 13, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »
Yeah, maybe that's why he lost the entire prejudging LOL.....then did some "hanky panky" with uncle joe backstage  :-*

Coleman was still comparable to Cutler that year.

Imagine what went on with uncle joe to win with this..  :-X