Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167830 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #40900 on: May 06, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »
No, Ronnie's triceps attaches much higher in the tendom, and it is evident in that he has little mass in the lower part of his triceps. This is not debatable. Dorian's triceps attach lower and this is why his triceps have the horseshoe shape and looks much better in the side triceps mandatory.

Dorian's triceps lateral head attaches lower my ass. Notice it drastically changes shape and the upper part has definition while the lower part doesn't? That's tendon, kiddo. Meanwhile Ronnie's lateral head tapers all the way down to the elbow and has striations.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40901 on: May 06, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »
Dorian's triceps lateral head attaches lower my ass. Notice it drastically changes shape and the upper part has definition while the lower part doesn't? That's tendon, kiddo. Meanwhile Ronnie's lateral head tapers all the way down to the elbow and has striations.

Oddly enough in that pose, I would give it to Dorian...

That's 2 photos out of like the past 15 I'd give to him.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #40902 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:42 AM »

It is a well known fact that Ronnie has high triceps. It is known as one of his weaknesses. Dorian's triceps looks superior in the side triceps mandatory exactly because it has more mass in the lower part of the muscle, thus giving it a superior shape. The fact that Ronnie's triceps are high is evident by the fact that he has little mass in the lower part of the muscle. I don't have time to teach you A + B = AB. If you are even arguing this with me, it is because you have a mundane understanding of bodybuilding.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40903 on: May 06, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »
It is a well known fact that Ronnie has high triceps. It is known as one of his weaknesses.

no, it's not a well known fact. I've heard Ronnie's triceps are thin but never short.

Dorian's triceps looks superior in the side triceps mandatory exactly because it has more mass in the lower part of the muscle, thus giving it a superior shape. The fact that Ronnie's triceps are high is evident by the fact that he has little mass in the lower part of the muscle. I don't have time to teach you A + B = AB. If you are even arguing this with me, it is because you have a mundane understanding of bodybuilding.

Dorian's triceps look better in the side triceps b/c the lateral head is thicker. It's obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about. So you result to making shit up and ad hominem attacks.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #40904 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »
exactly two years later

still no truce ::)

E

Is there any reason this tread is still running?  I don't think NarcissisticDeity even still posts on this tread anymore.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40905 on: May 06, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »
RONNIE IS TEH BEST

NO WAI DORIAN IS BETTAR!!!

U EEDIOT TEH RONNIE WAS TA BEST GAI EVARRRR

SHADDAP! DORIAN HAD A BIGGAR BACK!!!!

STUPID MAN!!

NO U!!!!

Precisely

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40906 on: May 06, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »
Is there any reason this tread is still running?  I don't think NarcissisticDeity even still posts on this tread anymore.

he ran away in shame...

I mean, losing this bad must be hard
Flower Boy Ran Away

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40907 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:26 AM »
ronnie owns yates.
A

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40908 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »
ronnie owns yates.

The thread has been reduced to multiple Yates thrashings. ;D

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #40909 on: May 07, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »
The greatest of all times

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40910 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:29 PM »
The thread has been reduced to multiple Yates thrashings. ;D
because yates couldn't hold ronnie's jockstrap.  ;)
A

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #40911 on: May 07, 2008, 04:01:03 PM »
Coleman looks stick thin and long in the torso in that shot. I think it's the shitty abs that creates that illusion. Or is it an illusion? Who knows?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40912 on: May 07, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »
dorian looks like an amateur in this shot. I think its the shitty entire upper body that causes this effect. and no, its not an illusion. :-\

lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40913 on: May 07, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »
no, it's not a well known fact. I've heard Ronnie's triceps are thin but never short.

Ronnie's triceps are thin in the lower part of the muscle because they attach high in the tendom. Your argument is redundant.

Dorian's triceps look better in the side triceps b/c the lateral head is thicker.

No, Dorian's triceps look better in this pose because they attach lower in the tendom and, thus, have better shape. This is fairly obvious.

It's obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about. So you result to making shit up and ad hominem attacks.

This coming from the person who applies different standards to bodybuilders and posts photographic comparisons that show the extreme polar opposite of what you're trying to prove. And ad hominem? Did I make any ad hominem attack on you? When? Where? Do you even know what ad hominem means?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40914 on: May 07, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »
The greatest of all times

Dorian looks absolutely fantastic in this picture you've posted. The thickness, hardness, muscle maturity, the striations on the hams and the size of the calves is off the charts.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40915 on: May 07, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
Dorian looked better in the side tri pose for sure.
Unfortunately for Ronnie there were several poses
he had trouble hitiing properly and the side tri was one of them.
His front lat spread was another but when he did hit it right
he looked incredible in it.

Right then wrong...

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40916 on: May 07, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Ronnie's triceps are thin in the lower part of the muscle because they attach high in the tendom. Your argument is redundant.

ha ha ha, oh brother! ::)

I've supported my argument with visual evidence and knowledge of anatomy. What have you done? Nothing. All you do is type crap.

No, Dorian's triceps look better in this pose because they attach lower in the tendom and, thus, have better shape. This is fairly obvious.

yawn, we've already discussed this. Notice the difference in shape and definition.

shorter lateral head

longer lateral head

This coming from the person who applies different standards to bodybuilders and posts photographic comparisons that show the extreme polar opposite of what you're trying to prove.

give an example.

And ad hominem? Did I make any ad hominem attack on you? When? Where? Do you even know what ad hominem means?

you insinuated I'm not qualified to argue with you b/c I have a mundane understanding of bodybuilding. You couldn't be further from the truth.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40917 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »

Not at all clear that this is even a negative, even if this theory is true which is quite debatable. Bottom line they're huge, far more size than Yates, with equivalent or better shape and aesthetics.

Better shape no. Less size and less aesthetics, but far sharper cuts in that particular pose than most BBs. It's also his only good triceps shot, because the cuts and arm positioning minimize his relative lack of size. That lack of size and relatively poor aesthetics are easily seen here.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40918 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:58 PM »
  Dorian looks absolutely fantastic in this picture you've posted. The thickness, hardness, muscle maturity, the striations on the hams and the size of the calves is off the charts.

His arms are tiny in comparison to the barrel torso, much like the imbalance and physique Columbu had. Both typical powerlifter BB physiques built for power through the torso but lacking in balance-not the classic BB physique, just as Schwarzenegger commented in the mags in the mid-90s actually.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40919 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:58 PM »
Ronnie's left tri was alaways incredibly striated
when in condition and that fact alone set them apart
from the majority of his competitors.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40920 on: May 07, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
Yates tris were very similar shaped to Arnold's
although Arnold had much longer arms.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40921 on: May 07, 2008, 08:03:36 PM »
Ronnie's triceps were fantastic when in top shape.

eg.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #40922 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »
Coleman looks stick thin and long in the torso in that shot. I think it's the shitty abs that creates that illusion. Or is it an illusion? Who knows?

Stick thin? ::)
Spirit of Truth

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40923 on: May 07, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »
Stick thin? ::)

these are stick thin arms!
Flower Boy Ran Away

bizzy

• Getbig III