Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3133941 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41400 on: July 29, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »
You didn't answer the question.  I just don't see how anyone can look at that picture and based on the picture say he is "harder" than a ripped Ronnie Coleman picture.  That's probably why you could not explain it in your reply above either.  One can simply say the same about any bodybuilder from a picture that they look "like a granite statutie, that if you were to touch him it would be like touching a mountain face, etc."

exactly. I could just as easily say "Ronnie looks like he's carved from granite" and no one can argue with me since they would have to demonstrate tactile perception based on visual evidence. However, if I had to give an explanation, I would say Ronnie looks harder than Dorian due to the level of condition associated with separations and striations. Dorian looks soft in comparison.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41401 on: July 29, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
ronnie's muscles look like they are about to burst through his skin in that mm

dorian's, well they are hiding in retreat...

ronnie appears much harder, as usual..

Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #41402 on: July 29, 2008, 04:58:59 PM »
tell me about it.

its not even close: and it never has been..

Most Dorian fans resort to the "there's something about Dorian that you could only see in person and the pictures do not show it" (i.e. "graininess").  It's a cop-out that can be used for any picture of a bodybuilder when he looks inferior in pictures, one can conveniently say, "well there's something about him you just have to see in person" lol.

England_1 on the other hand takes it even a step further and instead of saying that you can't see Dorian's hardness in pictures he will blindly claim that a soft and smooth looking Dorian picture looks "hard like a mountain" or whatever lol

P.S. Team Nasser and Team Ronnie should unite  :D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41403 on: July 29, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »
Most Dorian fans resort to the "there's something about Dorian that you could only see in person and the pictures do not show it" (i.e. "graininess").  It's a cop-out that can be used for any picture of a bodybuilder when he looks inferior in pictures, one can conveniently say, "well there's something about him you just have to see in person" lol.

England_1 on the other hand takes it even a step further and instead of saying that you can't see Dorian's hardness in pictures he will blindly claim that a soft and smooth looking Dorian picture looks "hard like a mountain" or whatever lol

False. Your claim holds no credence because I have eye witnesses and IFBB judges who back me up. I still can't believe Hulkster said Dorian's condition was a myth  ::) Yeah, that's why Paul Dillet said he saw Jesus Christ in 95.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41404 on: July 29, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »

P.S. Team Nasser and Team Ronnie should unite  :D

excellent post.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41405 on: July 29, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
False. Your claim holds no credence because I have eye witnesses and IFBB judges who back me up. I still can't believe Hulkster said Dorian's condition was a myth  ::) Yeah, that's why Paul Dillet said he saw Jesus Christ in 95.

it WAS a myth to some extent:

eg. you take a pic of a smooth detailess dorian and compare it to a ripped and detailed Ronnie and proclaim how 'hard dorian looks compared to Ronnie"

::)

thats your myth right there.

you talk about attributes that dorian supposedly had over Ronnie that never existed..

and you add to your delusion by posting pics that show the exact opposite of what you are saying LOL ::)

dorian was hard.

Ronnie was just as hard at his peak.

the fact that dorian was harder is a myth that thankfully, very few are stupid enough to believe..yourself excepted of course... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41406 on: July 29, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »
Your claim holds no credence because I have eye witnesses and IFBB judges who back me up

was this the same judge who proclaimed that dorian's severe biceps tear was "barely noticable"?

::) ::) ::) ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41407 on: July 29, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »
was this the same judge who proclaimed that dorian's severe biceps tear was "barely noticable"?

::) ::) ::) ::)

This thread=livin in the past
I am a big baby

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41408 on: July 29, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
ronnie's muscles look like they are about to burst through his skin in that mm

FAG
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41409 on: July 30, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41410 on: July 30, 2008, 03:43:42 AM »
This thread is still going on......... ???

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41411 on: July 30, 2008, 05:46:15 AM »
Ronnie Coleman should be praised for finally ending the unfortunate tradition of reigning mr Olympias having big backs and no arms.

Thank you Ron for closing the door on a truly dark chapter of bodybuilding history.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41412 on: July 30, 2008, 05:49:42 AM »

"I might not look like much from the front but when I turn around you will all be blown away by my awesome back, plus you won't have to look at my ugly face." - Dorian Yates quote 'ca 1992'

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41413 on: July 30, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »
exactly. I could just as easily say "Ronnie looks like he's carved from granite" and no one can argue with me since they would have to demonstrate tactile perception based on visual evidence. However, if I had to give an explanation, I would say Ronnie looks harder than Dorian due to the level of condition associated with separations and striations. Dorian looks soft in comparison.

Semanoli, this is where you get it wrong. When we claim that Dorian looks harder, we are using the word metaphorically and not literally. We are refering to an entirely visual and not tactile property. The reason why we use the word "hard" is because, when bodybuilders lose subdermal water, their muscles and skin acquire a look that resembles polished marble or granite. And since marble and granite are hard, we make a derivation and say that the bodybuilder looks hard. What we really mean by this is that the bodybuilder's muscles look like rocks. I think that you should get a psychiatric evaluation because I suspect you might have mild autism, like Asperger's Syndrome. I think this is the case due to your complete inability to think outside the box and also to think symbolically. Take my advice. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41414 on: July 30, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »
  Semanoli, this is where you get it wrong. When we claim that Dorian looks harder, we are using the word metaphorically and not literally. We are refering to an entirely visual and not tactile property. The reason why we use the word "hard" is because, when bodybuilders lose subdermal water, their muscles and skin acquire a look that resembles polished marble or granite. And since marble and granite are hard, we make a derivation and say that the bodybuilder looks hard. What we really mean by this is that the bodybuilder's muscles look like rocks. I think that you should get a psychiatric evaluation because I suspect you might have mild autism, like Asperger's Syndrome. I think this is the case due to your complete inability to think outside the box and also to think symbolically. Take my advice. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, Dorian really does look "harder" in this comparison and has that "polished marble or granite" look that Coleman could not achieve  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41415 on: July 30, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
Yes, Dorian really does look "harder" in this comparison and has that "polished marble or granite" look that Coleman could not achieve  ::)

Coleman, or Nassser for that matter, never looked this hard. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #41416 on: July 30, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »
You guys have to be the biggest muscle worshiping schmoes on GetBig, even NaturalWonder83 must sit back in awe of your schmoeness. This thread has become beyond lame and is now nothing more than an excuse to post pictures of muscle "studs" oiled up in thongs posing on a stage...all for the schmoes to eat up.

Great Work Guys!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41417 on: July 30, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »
  Coleman, or Nassser for that matter, never looked this hard. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha, here's Nasser beating Dorian in DORIAN'S OWN SIGNATURE POSE!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41418 on: July 30, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
Sir NeoSeminole, this is where you get it wrong. When we claim that Dorian looks harder, we are using the word metaphorically and not literally. We are refering to an entirely visual and not tactile property. The reason why we use the word "hard" is because, when bodybuilders lose subdermal water, their muscles and skin acquire a look that resembles polished marble or granite. And since marble and granite are hard, we make a derivation and say that the bodybuilder looks hard. What we really mean by this is that the bodybuilder's muscles look like rocks. I think that you should get a psychiatric evaluation because I suspect you might have mild autism, like Asperger's Syndrome. I think this is the case due to your complete inability to think outside the box and also to think symbolically. Take my advice.

apparently, you cannot read b/c nowhere did I say either bodybuilder is actually made of granite. I said that whatever criteria you are using can equally be applied to Ronnie, and there is nothing you can say to disprove it. Saying that Dorian looks like polished granite is no different than me saying Ronnie looks like polished ebony marble (as gay as that sounds, ugh sometimes I hate bodybuilding). Then I went on to provide an explanation for why I believe Ronnie has better conditioning than Dorian. I have yet to see an intelligent defense from you explaining how Dorian looks harder without creating an abstract definition that can be applied to anyone.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41419 on: July 30, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »

bwahahah....damn Bobs....you are blind! Yates is the master of that pose, unbeatable. His physique just flows perfectly in that shot. Nasser also looks very good, but not as good. Nasser lacks sartorius development, Yates' calf is better, his arms look better (Nasser's arms have a soft inflated look), and Yates waistline is tighter.

Team Yates

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41420 on: July 30, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »

hahaha, Nasser is fuccking KILLING Dorian there, look how damn small Dorian's arms are.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #41421 on: July 30, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

Nice site injections on the calves:

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41422 on: July 30, 2008, 05:03:49 PM »
i love how all the Dorian nuthuggers can ignore the fact that Nasser and Ronnie both kill Dorian in every bodypart and then bring up a bodypart as insignificant as calves. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41423 on: July 30, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
oh and i almost forgot the infamous, " yeah but you had to see Dorian IN PERSON, the pictures don't show how big and ripped he was" ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41424 on: July 30, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »
bwahahah....damn Bobs....you are blind! Yates is the master of that pose, unbeatable. His physique just flows perfectly in that shot. Nasser also looks very good, but not as good. Nasser lacks sartorius development, Yates' calf is better, his arms look better (Nasser's arms have a soft inflated look), and Yates waistline is tighter.

In that shot Nasser's calves are bigger - look again.  His arms are much bigger and his quads are better - compare their teardrops for example.  Everything else is comparable - Yates is not beating Nasser on anybodypart there.  Yates' waist is not tighter there, although it is comparable, simply because that's a pre-95 pic of Dorian.

hahaha, Nasser is fuccking KILLING Dorian there, look how damn small Dorian's arms are.

hahahaha totally, especially here!