Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167475 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41375 on: July 28, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »
And Yates owning Colemand and Arnold again LOL

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41376 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:59 PM »
Weren't you claiming 23" arms on Coleman this whole thread? .5-1" circumference is a significant difference, but it WILL NOT effect the outcome of the contest. When Jay and Ronnie were neck and neck in 2006 Ronnie had vastly superior non-synthol'd arms. He still lost.

of course .5 of an inch won't win or lose a contest.

but nothing is easier than showing how stupid you guys are with your retarded dorian fantasies..

same size arms?

bwahahahahahahaha

::)

get real.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41377 on: July 28, 2008, 08:08:10 PM »
ps notice how its not only the drastic size difference, dorian's arms look like an amature in terms of shape, refinement, vascularity, everything.

actually, the same is true of most of his physique in comparison to 99 Ronnie.. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41378 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »
Ronnie has no chest in comparison to Yates there. Yates is bigger and more condition. Game over for Coleman.

And you think vascularity is part of the criteria? How stupid are you. Yates' lack of vascularity in comparison to Coleman was out of his control considering Yates was at the lowest fat and water levels a living human has ever been at  ::)
Team Yates

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41379 on: July 28, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
Ronnie has no chest in comparison to Yates there. Yates is bigger and more condition. Game over for Coleman.

And you think vascularity is part of the criteria? How stupid are you. Yates' lack of vascularity in comparison to Coleman was out of his control considering Yates was at the lowest fat and water levels a living human has ever been at  ::)

Well, except when Flex was measured at 0% of course ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41380 on: July 29, 2008, 06:05:43 AM »
Yates' lack of vascularity in comparison to Coleman was out of his control

so what.

the judges aren't out to give sympathy because dorian was not as genetically gifted as Ronnie, although if dorian ever stepped on stage with a 99 coleman, sympathy is what dorian would need..

in spades:
Flower Boy Ran Away

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #41381 on: July 29, 2008, 07:59:36 AM »
Dorian's arms were 20.5".

No, Dorian's arms measured 20inches in the offseason at almost 300lbs

In contest at 257lbs they were probably 19 inches so Ronnies arms were near 2 inches larger, which sounds accurate.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41382 on: July 29, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »
Dorian's arms were 20.5". Coleman's were roughly 21" in 99. (.7" gained from 60lb weight gain as of 2004).

So half an inch difference. The difference between Coleman and Yates calves was more like 3-4"  ;)

Yates had perfect balance and proportion.

Schwarzenegger was very flawed in comparison. Twig quads, twig forearms, and a lack of tricep mass. He even noted it himself. hahaha Pumpster OWNED

Arnold rules! Dorians arms sucked hard, plain and simple. If Dorian had of been 235 - 240 pounds like Arnold is here his arms would have been around 18.5 inches at best (and that's being generous), Dorian had to be almost 300 pounds before his arms even approached 20 inches with a pump, sad but true. The guy just had weak arm genetics which were compounded by multiple tears, his arms eventually became even worse then Chris Dickerson's, because at least his were in proportion to his torso.
So yeah I honestly think Dorian Yates had the weakest arms of any mr Olympia at least for the bulk of his pro career.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #41383 on: July 29, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »
Arnold rules! Dorians arms sucked hard, plain and simple. If Dorian had of been 235 - 240 like Arnold is here his arms would have been around 18.5 inches at best (and that's being generous), Dorian had to be almost 300 pounds before his arms even approached 20 inches with a pump, sad but true.

Hey don't mind England_1, the ONLY reason he criticizes Arnold is because Arnold and Dorian had some differences in the mid-nineties.   ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41384 on: July 29, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »
ps notice how its not only the drastic size difference, dorian's arms look like an amature in terms of shape, refinement, vascularity, everything.

actually, the same is true of most of his physique in comparison to 99 Ronnie.. :P

Hulkster, stop using visuals as evidence for measurements. These are two different things. Ronnie's joints were significantly smaller and his muscles rounder than Dorian's, which made his muscles look much bigger than they really were. The actual arm advantage for Ronnie when they were both 257 lbs was barely half an inch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41385 on: July 29, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
Hulkster, stop using visuals as evidence for measurements. These are two different things. Ronnie's joints were significantly smaller and his muscles rounder than Dorian's, which made his muscles look much bigger than they really were. The actual arm advantage for Ronnie when they were both 257 lbs was barely half an inch.

tell that to your boyfriend, NarcissisticSissy, who claims that Dorian at 257 lbs would hold his own in size against a 287 lbs Ronnie. ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41386 on: July 29, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
tell that to your boyfriend, NarcissisticSissy, who claims that Dorian at 257 lbs would hold his own in size against a 287 lbs Ronnie. ::)

Dorian held his own against a 305 Ferrigno. Coleman was NOT at his best condition in 2003. He was probably 10-20lbs off his condition from 98.

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41387 on: July 29, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
Dorian held his own against a 305 Ferrigno. Coleman was NOT at his best condition in 2003. He was probably 10-15lbs off his condition from 98.

you mean dorian was dwarfed by a 305 pound Ferrigno..

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41388 on: July 29, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41389 on: July 29, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »
part of the reason why Dorian has this myth surrounding his condition is that everyone he faced was way smaller than he was.

Coleman was far harder and more detailed than Yates ever was:

compare these quads to dorian's watery balloons

ronnie would make Dorian look soft.

dorian's level of conditioning:

does not look all that great. Looks terrible compared to Ronnie - just look at the pics.
 He may have been hard, but he didn't have the goods to show off.

the only exception is his lower back, which was the greatest of all time.

:)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41390 on: July 29, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »
Dorian looks harder than a nuclear submarine here. Ronnie was rounder, but NEVER as hard or condition.

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41391 on: July 29, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »
nice to see that in 2 years the dorian idiots still have no fucking clue what they are talking about..

reality has been owning them for years now on this thread.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41392 on: July 29, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
Dorian looks harder than a nuclear submarine here. Ronnie was rounder, but NEVER as hard or condition.

ronnie makes dorian look undetailed, untrained and soft:
Flower Boy Ran Away

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41393 on: July 29, 2008, 02:59:22 PM »
Yeah Ronnie owning Yates for years here..

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41394 on: July 29, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »
Kymu is clueless  ::)
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41395 on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

England_1 how do you assess Dorian's "hardness" in that picture?  What does that picture show for Dorian's "hardness" that Ronnie apparently does not have?  ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41396 on: July 29, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
England_1 how do you assess Dorian's "hardness" in that picture?  What does that picture show for Dorian's "hardness" that Ronnie apparently does not have?  ::)

Bobs,

There's no reason to roll you eyes. Dorian is widely acknowledged as the hardest bodybuilder of all times. In that picture he just looks like a granite statute. It looks as if you were to touch him it would be like touching a mountain face. Coleman looks extremely full, but not as hard in comparison. Dorian's muscles just had a thickness and solidness that Coleman didn't have. This was due to the differences in training - the forced reps, dropsets, staggered reps, etc. that yates utilized.
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41397 on: July 29, 2008, 03:48:38 PM »
Bobs,

There's no reason to roll you eyes. Dorian is widely acknowledged as the hardest bodybuilder of all times. In that picture he just looks like a granite statute. It looks as if you were to touch him it would be like touching a mountain face. Coleman looks extremely full, but not as hard in comparison. Dorian's muscles just had a thickness and solidness that Coleman didn't have. This was due to the differences in training - the forced reps, dropsets, staggered reps, etc. that yates utilized.

You didn't answer the question.  I just don't see how anyone can look at that picture and based on the picture say he is "harder" than a ripped Ronnie Coleman picture.  That's probably why you could not explain it in your reply above either.  One can simply say the same about any bodybuilder from a picture that they look "like a granite statutie, that if you were to touch him it would be like touching a mountain face, etc."

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41398 on: July 29, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
I just don't see how anyone can look at that picture and based on the picture say he is "harder" than a ripped Ronnie Coleman picture. 

now you see the delusional fantasy that three dorian nuthuggers on this thread live in, and the rest of the bb community does not..

there is a reason why no one except the few nuthuggers on this thread believe that dorian was better than a peak ronnie.

and you just hit it: what they see and what reality shows are two totally different things.

Ronnie was much better than dorian at his peak.

and he equalled if not surpassed his hardness (at his peak).

its everywhere you look.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41399 on: July 29, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
Yeah Ronnie owning Yates for years here..

tell me about it.

its not even close: and it never has been..
Flower Boy Ran Away