Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3134945 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41575 on: September 20, 2008, 07:43:13 AM »
Ronnie at 247 lbs holding his own in the size department with a heavier Dorian. So much for the nuthuggers saying Dorian would make 01 ASC Ronnie look small. ::)

Damn, imagine if Dorian's left biceps wasn't torn... He would dominate Ronnie even more in that comparison.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41576 on: September 20, 2008, 08:18:30 AM »
Damn, imagine if Dorian's left biceps wasn't torn... He would dominate Ronnie even more in that comparison.

Always hard to tell which is the "good" 17" arm.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41577 on: September 20, 2008, 12:35:23 PM »
and my opinion is agree with by everyone from experts to fans to writers

and it is supported by all the pics

what do you have? oh yeah. nothing LOL

Your opinion is not supported by anyone relevant. Show me a quote from an I.F.B.B judge especifically saying that Ronnie at his best would defeat Dorian at his best and then we'll talk. All you have are quotes from morons like John Romano saying that Ronnie is the best ever. In fact, Dorian Yates who is an I.F.B.B judge has stated that, at his best, he has better balance and conditioning than Ronnie and that it could go either way. Your whole argument for why Ronnie would defeat Dorian boils down to "shape and detail". The fact that these two things are not even mentioned in the I.F.B.B official judging citeria speaks volumes to how wrong you are, and that your whole argument is based on your opinion of who's beter. Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray had better shape and detail than Dorian and were defeated notwithstanding by Dorian each and every single time they competed with him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41578 on: September 20, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »
um no. our argument is supported by cold hard reality:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41579 on: September 20, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
LOL

Another self owning with those pics my friend.  Game, set, match & Sandow - Yates.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41580 on: September 21, 2008, 05:41:23 PM »
you can see how the reigning Mr. O. got better as the years went by:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41581 on: September 21, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »
you can see how the reigning Mr. O. got better as the years went by:

look at Chris Cormier and Flex Wheeler in that 99 pic! :o

they would beat the 93 versions of Flex and Shawn. So much for ND saying Dorian faced a higher level of competition. ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41582 on: September 21, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »

Hulkster, the least you could do is post a shot where Yates is actually flexing  ::) Your gig is up. There are now numerous shots of Yates relaxed shot where he's actually posing.....compared to the crap u post.

Team Yates

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #41583 on: September 22, 2008, 12:25:24 AM »
Torn bicep aside, Dorian looks more symmetrical and aesthetic than Ronnie Coleman.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #41584 on: September 22, 2008, 04:38:20 AM »
Good grief - this has to be the longest running thread in the history of getbig.

hulkfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #41585 on: September 22, 2008, 05:27:20 AM »
wow....this thread just keeps on going, it really will never end it is just like the "greatest ever" of any sports....is Jordan better than Bird or Johnson, who cares...Both Dorian and Ronnie have great strengths and their own flaws, when Yates competed he owned the stage with his back, but isnt it the goal of all bodybuilding competions to showcase your strengths and minimize your flaws, lets face it, you like who you like and you will never change the other person's opinion regardless...I personally think that Yates kicked ass, and no one came close, torn muscles or not...Ronnie on the other hand, i think looked AWESOME in 2001 and i have not liked what he brought since, but that doesn't matter he won 8 Sandows...he will go down as one of the most awesome BB ever....along with Yates and the rest...

P.S. Opinion only, if you are the current Mr O, you can show up looking like S--- and if the rest are off you are still Mr O......  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #41586 on: September 22, 2008, 05:34:53 AM »
Good grief - this has to be the longest running thread in the history of getbig.

Date Registered:     21 September 2008, 02:24:13

>:( >:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41587 on: September 22, 2008, 05:38:13 AM »
Game, set, match & Sandow - Yates.

All aces when it comes to H-taper.

I give you the 6 time winner with "unblemished record".

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #41588 on: September 22, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »
Date Registered:     21 September 2008, 02:24:13

>:( >:(

I had another account here awhile ago and was absent due to some real world stuff. . Back then I was naive enough to use my real name but after seeing all the mean spirited attacks some people do here I thought it would be safer to use a nickname instead.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41589 on: September 22, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »

Again, you see what you want to see. You are like a woman in love with her gay alcoholic husband who beats her every night and yet is still prince charming in her eyes.

Your "cold hard reality" is not supported given that Dorian won 5 out of 6 Olympias with straight-firsts scores agains the best competitors in bodybuilding history cnly 4 for Ronnie against mediocre competition, despite the fact that Ronnie competed at more Olympias.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41590 on: September 24, 2008, 08:40:01 AM »
look at Chris Cormier and Flex Wheeler in that 99 pic!

they would beat the 93 versions of Flex and Shawn. So much for ND saying Dorian faced a higher level of competition. ::)

Yeah, that's probably why Cormier never won any major pro show, huh? He won the NOC back in 1997 the Ironman a couple times and a few Grand Prix shows, but that's about it. And Wheeler's best is often acknowledged to be either the 1993 ASC or, in my opinion, the 1993 Ironman. He was fuller in 1999, but he lacked the crisp conditioning and dryness that he had at his best.

And Dorian competed against Cormier and Wheeler and defeated them. Same competition as Dorian faced. The major difference is that, with the exception of Cormier, who might have reached his peak at the 99' Olympia - which doesen't matter, since defeating a prime Cormier is not as impressive as defeating a prime Wheeler or Levrone -, Ronnie never faced Wheeler, Ray, Levrone and Dillet at their bests. Dorian defeated a prime Ray(94'/96' Olympias), a prime Wheeler(93' Olympia even though he wasn't as good as he looked at the Ironman that year, he still had a closer look to that at the 93' Olympias rather than at the 99'), a prime Levrone(95' Olympia) and so on and so forth.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41591 on: September 24, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »
Yeah, that's probably why Cormier never won any major pro show, huh? He won the NOC back in 1997 the Ironman a couple times and a few Grand Prix shows, but that's about it. And Wheeler's best is often acknowledged to be either the 1993 ASC or, in my opinion, the 1993 Ironman. He was fuller in 1999, but he lacked the crisp conditioning and dryness that he had at his best.

why do you bring up irrelevant facts as if they actually matter? What does Chris Cormier not winning a major pro show have to do with the 99 Mr. Olympia, you idiot? You did the same thing with Lee Haney's conditioning in 92. And who gives a shit about the Ironman or ASC? I was comparing Flex at the Mr. Olympia when he competed against Dorian and Ronnie.

And Dorian competed against Cormier and Wheeler and defeated them. Same competition as Dorian faced. The major difference is that, with the exception of Cormier, who might have reached his peak at the 99' Olympia - which doesen't matter, since defeating a prime Cormier is not as impressive as defeating a prime Wheeler or Levrone -, Ronnie never faced Wheeler, Ray, Levrone and Dillet at their bests. Dorian defeated a prime Ray(94'/96' Olympias), a prime Wheeler(93' Olympia even though he wasn't as good as he looked at the Ironman that year, he still had a closer look to that at the 93' Olympias rather than at the 99'), a prime Levrone(95' Olympia) and so on and so forth.

The only guys you mentioned who stood a realistic chance of beating Dorian were Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone. Shawn Ray was too small and Paul Dillet had a crappy back. Ronnie would beat them for the same reasons that Dorian did. This leaves Flex and Kevin. Dorian never faced a prime Flex. If you argue that Dorian competed against a close version, then I contend that Flex at the 99 British GP (which Ronnie won) was equally as good. I'll give you Kevin Levrone although he would need to be 100% to beat either Dorian or Ronnie at 90%.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41592 on: September 24, 2008, 02:26:31 PM »
Dorian defeated a prime Ray(94'/96' Olympias), a prime Wheeler(93' Olympia even though he wasn't as good as he looked at the Ironman that year, he still had a closer look to that at the 93' Olympias rather than at the 99'), a prime Levrone(95' Olympia) and so on and so forth.

and that is EXACTLY the reason why dorian has such a bad reputation phyisque wise today.

he should not have won all of those years, according to just about everyone at one time or another.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41593 on: September 24, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Sergio Oliva's thoughts on Dorian:

"He has a belly like a cow and no arms. That is not a complete physique. That is not proportional or symmetrical."

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #41594 on: September 27, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Sergio Oliva's thoughts on Dorian:

"He has a belly like a cow and no arms. That is not a complete physique. That is not proportional or symmetrical."

Dorian looks more aesthetic than Ronnie because his parts are balanced in relation to each other.

Aesthetics is partly subjective, and partly based on relative balance. For example, the reason most people can't be fashion models is because they have some feature that looks out of place: a large nose, big lips, fat stomach, jug ears, etc. Few people are proportionate. If everyone was proportionate, we would all be fashion models.

Ronnie Coleman has a disproportionately large stomach and glutes,
thus he can't be considered aesthetic by a truly objective eye.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #41595 on: September 27, 2008, 02:44:15 PM »
Dorian looks more aesthetic than Ronnie

hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i thought you were a funny guy when you posted those picks with you dressed like a girl, but now its clear you are delusional.
175lbs by 31st July

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41596 on: September 27, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »
I give you 8 time Mr. O  :-X

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41597 on: September 27, 2008, 04:02:28 PM »
I give you 8 time Mr. O  :-X

and yet he STILL looks better than dorian at his 95 best LOL:

::)

so much for dorian being more aesthetic LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41598 on: September 27, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »
and yet he STILL looks better than dorian at his 95 best LOL:

::)

so much for dorian being more aesthetic LOL ::)

hahahaha.....you're a moron. You FEAR shots where Yates is actually posing (they've been revealed you you've been OWNED now) hence why you keep posting the worst shots you can find  ;)

LOL Ronnie's got AIDS quads there, all the oil drained out of his calves, and two torn lats. What a disaster hahaha

Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41599 on: September 27, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »
I give you 8 time Mr. O

I give you 6 time Mr. O. :-X