Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3146224 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2006, 02:03:01 AM »
Support Getbig

RONNIE IS BETTER THAN YATES
duh

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2006, 05:44:22 AM »
Hulkster you even said so yourself once that Dorian faced much better competition when he was competing than Ronnie ever has.
shotgun on the team

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2006, 05:59:18 AM »
Another lame rationalization: the degree of competition's irrelevant in direct comparisons. If degree of competition was relevant, you'd have to rank competition dating back to the 60s and even then it wouldn't matter.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2006, 06:08:00 AM »
Another lame rationalization: the degree of competition's irrelevant in direct comparisons. If degree of competition was relevant, you'd have to rank competition dating back to the 60s and even then it wouldn't matter.

Being a man amoung men, is superior to being a man amoung pleebs. You dont understand, its ok. 
shotgun on the team

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2006, 06:20:27 AM »

Exactly. Look at the lineup of guys Dorian was beating back in his prime. Ronnie at this best would be lucky to crack the top 5 in the early to mid 90's. How can you even compare the likes of a Prime, Nasser, Dillet, Flex, Levrone, to Ronnies Competition. ROnnie didnt start beating theses guys until they were way past there primes. When both were in their primes, they all mopped the floor with RON. Sorry man Facts are Facts, excuses are excuses.

(Ronnie>Dorian) In his prime

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2006, 07:20:54 AM »
Hulkster this where you tend to go astray

wrong: you should know by now that ND has NO standards:

-likes wide waist dorian, mass monster, gh gut.
-yet hates mass monster GH gut Ronnie
-but also likes classical Zane, Revees, Labrada, Paris

I do have standards and they haven't changed , you just haven't been paying attention , I do prefer classic type physiques , Haney , Paris , Labrada , Cormier , Zane , etc , but for purposes of this debate if Yates and Coleman met at their respective bests , its a case of " the lesser of two evils " so strictly for debate purposes I would pick Yates to beat Coleman ( for the 8th time ) and what part of " I was routing for Flex Wheeler in 1993 " didn't you get? what part of I wanted Flex to beat Yates didn't you get??

And enough with this nonsense of
I'm blinded by hate
get serious , I don't hate Coleman , and if I did I would be on the bandwagon with the guys who bash how he speaks & articulates himself , I have no commented on his personality or anything else other than his physique , from what I understand he is a nice guy , personable and very friendly and I was happy when he won in 98 his reaction to winning was a welcome site in the sport and everyone loves an underdog , so there goes your hate-theory

Here is your quote
agreed - and yet ND goes on about how someone said that dorian has "the greatest side chest of all time" which is totally laughable.
ronnie crushes him in this pose

Buckle down sport this is were you get owned ( again ) it wasn't only me who said Dorian had the best side chest shot it was Ronald Dean Coleman !! so laugh at your hero for making the claim  ;) Flex Magazine July 2003

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

Flex Magazine August 2002 Samir Bannout commenting about Jay Cutler
His back is detailed and big, but it does not match up well against Ronnie, who has the second-best back in the history of bodybuilding behind the great Dorian Yates.

Two Mr Olympias giving Dorian the nod on having the best back ever not to mention Ronnie saying Dorian has the best side chest , lets say Ronnie has the better chest of the two , it does nothing for him in the side chest shot , why? two reasons , one he cannot effectively do this pose , and two when he does do the pose , his front & side deltoids are so huge they obscure the chest , he could have taken lessons from Haney & Levrone on how to do this pose !

Now perhaps saying Dorian has better overall arms wasn't the way I should have worded it , but Dorian does have better shaped sidtriceps and his forearms are better in my opinion than Ronnie , Dorian has forearms like Mike Mentzer and Ronnie like Al Beckles , and in my opinion I don't feel Ronnie's forearms are in proportion with his massive biceps/triceps , buts its all a moot point why?

Because , Dorian beat Ronnie seven different times lol when you ask?

1994 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 15th
1995 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 11th
1996 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 6th
1996 Grand Prix of England - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1996 Grand Prix of Germany - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1996 Grand Prix of Spain - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1997 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 9th

Thats seven occasions that Ronnie couldn't close the deal , now mind you we can discount 94 and 95 because Ronnie wasn't up to his ideal bodyweight , however in 1996 Ronnie was competing at 245-250lbs he was at his prime weight anything over 250lbs Ronnie got soft and his gut started hanging out , his conditioning in 96 was damn good , check out the NOC anyway , his conditioning ' improved ' by 1998 but his weight didn't go up , so he was in his prime competing weight , durring 1996 and 1997 Dorian beat Coleman outright 5 times with a torn bicep , tricep , quad and in 97 a huge gut , even at his worse Ronnie couldn't compete with Dorian and think for a moment that in his prime condition Ronnie with improved conditioning could outright beat him lol you're delusional , Ronnie lost to Dorian with ' superior ' arms , quads , aesthetics ( lol ) a much smaller waist , ' superior ' delts , taper , etc and you think with improved conditioning ( and gyno ) he's gonna magically pull a rabbit out of his hat and beat Dorian lol keep dreaming

Bottom line is this debate ended in 1997 when Dorian retired , the only reason Ronnie is Mr Olympia is because Dorian retired if he didn't Ronnie would have never beat him ( deservedly or not ) I tried to call a truce out of respect for other people on the board you want to cling to fantasy that Ronnie could beat Dorian keep dreaming but you just got your ass owned in a major way by the

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2006, 07:23:45 AM »
Ronnie has better drugs compared to Dorian
I am a mini beast

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
Here is your quote
Buckle down sport this is were you get owned ( again ) it wasn't only me who said Dorian had the best side chest shot it was Ronald Dean Coleman !! so laugh at your hero for making the claim  ;) Flex Magazine July 2003

Once again you resort to flex magazine. How do you think ronnie would of come across had he said what he really thinks (which we all do here) that infact it is he who has the best back ever?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »
Once again you resort to flex magazine. How do you think ronnie would of come across had he said what he really thinks (which we all do here) that infact it is he who has the best back ever?

Don't presume to know what Ronnie is thinking , he made the statement and I'm quoting him , now if you don't agree okay but don't speak for Ronnie !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
Bottom line is this debate ended in 1997 when Dorian retired , the only reason Ronnie is Mr Olympia is because Dorian retired if he didn't Ronnie would have never beat him
As has been mentioned by others, you discredit yourself with illogical arguments. You have *no* idea about this, it's all conjecture. Reality is that Dorian also knew that the writing was on the wall, which you don't seem to understand.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2006, 08:03:38 AM »
As has been mentioned by others, you discredit yourself with illogical arguments. You have *no* idea about this, it's all conjecture. Reality is that Dorian also knew that the writing was on the wall, which you don't seem to understand.

Whats illogical about him winning in 98? even if Ronnie did look better? reiging Mr Olympia's don't lose , period !! that is not illogical its a fact , some say Haney should have lost in 89/90 , Yates in 94/96/97 , Coleman in 00/01/02 they didn't so my statement is very logical , especially considering I don't think Yates should have won in 97 and he did so that validates my point and Dorian did see the writing on the wall , he felt he could no longer compete at the level HE CREATED thus he retired undefeted , so think before you type next time .  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2006, 08:49:20 AM »
Whats illogical about him winning in 98? even if Ronnie did look better? reiging Mr Olympia's don't lose , period !! that is not illogical its a fact , some say Haney should have lost in 89/90 , Yates in 94/96/97 , Coleman in 00/01/02 they didn't so my statement is very logical , especially considering I don't think Yates should have won in 97 and he did so that validates my point and Dorian did see the writing on the wall , he felt he could no longer compete at the level HE CREATED thus he retired undefeted , so think before you type next time .  ;)

How can even you, who is judgement is clouded by immense bias, honestly believe that a horrendously injured, gut displaying, disproportionate torso and arms and generally worn and used looking man beat ronnie in 98, 98, 2000 and 2001. Do you really think dorian could of went that long what with mounting injuries. You make the bold statement that ronnie would never win had dorian continued to compete. How can you be so sure? I think its clear to all of us that dorian was on borrowed time and that not even the ifbb and weiders could continue to award the title to an awful looking dorian. Don't assume he could of continued, he couldnt', plain and simple.

Reigning olympias never lose eh? Oliva, zane, bannout. Do these names mean anything.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »
How can even you, who is judgement is clouded by immense bias, honestly believe that a horrendously injured, gut displaying, disproportionate torso and arms and generally worn and used looking man beat ronnie in 98, 98, 2000 and 2001. Do you really think dorian could of went that long what with mounting injuries. You make the bold statement that ronnie would never win had dorian continued to compete. How can you be so sure? I think its clear to all of us that dorian was on borrowed time and that not even the ifbb and weiders could continue to award the title to an awful looking dorian. Don't assume he could of continued, he couldnt', plain and simple.

Reigning olympias never lose eh? Oliva, zane, bannout. Do these names mean anything.

Yes reiging Mr Olympias lose when they deserve to in some cases , and in some cases they don't Arnold in 72/80 , Zane in 1980 was off but did he dserve to win? 1980 is to much of a mess to say , Samir was not as good as he was in 83 in 84 so he lost and Haney and the bucked stopped here 1984 was the last year a reiging Mr Olympia lost his title and thus set the trend a current Olympia winner cannout lose reguardless of how they look , 1989 and 1990 Haney could have lost to Labrada he didn't , 1994 , 1996 and 1997 most feel Dorian should have lost and he didn't , Ronnie in 2000 , 2001, 2002 , could have lost , you get the point ? for the past 22 years you could have had an extra 8 Mr Olympia winners but no , my whole point is Dorian shouldn't have won in 97 and if he decided to compete in 98 you don't think he would have won reguardless of how great Coleman looked? if you don't think you're dreaming , wake-up and smell the coffee , apparently the IFBB likesthe mystique of ' only ' 10 men who are good enough in the past 41 years to be called Mr Olympia , reguardless if there should have been more .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »
You fail (again) to answer the question put forward. You claim ronnie would never win had dorian continued. Are you just confining this to 98', or infact every single year of ronnies reign.

Do you believe, had dorian continued to compete that ronnie ( and please answer this bearing in mind how awesome he looed/looks) that he would still be mr O?

Look at that photo on the top of page and honestly tell us that isnt the greatest rear lat pose.

When will you stop acting like this. Incessantly nitpicking against the incumbent and failing to see what 99% of the bbing community can see.

Let
it
go!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2006, 09:43:39 AM »
Hulkster this where you tend to go astray

I do have standards and they haven't changed , you just haven't been paying attention , I do prefer classic type physiques , Haney , Paris , Labrada , Cormier , Zane , etc , but for purposes of this debate if Yates and Coleman met at their respective bests , its a case of " the lesser of two evils " so strictly for debate purposes I would pick Yates to beat Coleman ( for the 9th time ) and what part of " I was routing for Flex Wheeler in 1993 " didn't you get? what part of I wanted Flex to beat Yates didn't you get??

And enough with this nonsense of  get serious , I don't hate Coleman , and if I did I would be on the bandwagon with the guys who bash how he speaks & articulates himself , I have no commented on his personality or anything else other than his physique , from what I understand he is a nice guy , personable and very friendly and I was happy when he won in 98 his reaction to winning was a welcome site in the sport and everyone loves an underdog , so there goes your hate-theory

Here is your quote

Flex Magazine August 2002 Samir Bannout commenting about Jay Cutler
Two Mr Olympias giving Dorian the nod on having the best back ever not to mention Ronnie saying Dorian has the best side chest , lets say Ronnie has the better chest of the two , it does nothing for him in the side chest shot , why? two reasons , one he cannot effectively do this pose , and two when he does do the pose , his front & side deltoids are so huge they obscure the chest , he could have taken lessons from Haney & Levrone on how to do this pose !

Now perhaps saying Dorian has better overall arms wasn't the way I should have worded it , but Dorian does have better shaped sidtriceps and his forearms are better in my opinion than Ronnie , Dorian has forearms like Mike Mentzer and Ronnie like Al Beckles , and in my opinion I don't feel Ronnie's forearms are in proportion with his massive biceps/triceps , buts its all a moot point why?

Because , Dorian beat Ronnie seven different times lol when you ask?

1994 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 15th
1995 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 11th
1996 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 6th
1996 Grand Prix of England - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1996 Grand Prix of Germany - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1996 Grand Prix of Spain - Dorian first - Ronnie 5th
1997 Mr Olympia - Dorian first - Ronnie 9th

Thats seven occasions that Ronnie couldn't close the deal , now mind you we can discount 94 and 95 because Ronnie wasn't up to his ideal bodyweight , however in 1996 Ronnie was competing at 245-250lbs he was at his prime weight anything over 250lbs Ronnie got soft and his gut started hanging out , his conditioning in 96 was damn good , check out the NOC anyway , his conditioning ' improved ' by 1998 but his weight didn't go up , so he was in his prime competing weight , durring 1996 and 1997 Dorian beat Coleman outright 5 times with a torn bicep , tricep , quad and in 97 a huge gut , even at his worse Ronnie couldn't compete with Dorian and think for a moment that in his prime condition Ronnie with improved conditioning could outright beat him lol you're delusional , Ronnie lost to Dorian with ' superior ' arms , quads , aesthetics ( lol ) a much smaller waist , ' superior ' delts , taper , etc and you think with improved conditioning ( and gyno ) he's gonna magically pull a rabbit out of his hat and beat Dorian lol keep dreaming

Bottom line is this debate ended in 1997 when Dorian retired , the only reason Ronnie is Mr Olympia is because Dorian retired if he didn't Ronnie would have never beat him ( deservedly or not ) I tried to call a truce out of respect for other people on the board you want to cling to fantasy that Ronnie could beat Dorian keep dreaming but you just got your ass owned in a major way by the

ouch...that should really put this whole thing to rest..but it won't and this will go on for another 10 pages and to think that ND actually tried to put a stop to all of this and no can let it go....anyway, well said ND.
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2006, 09:57:03 AM »
You fail (again) to answer the question put forward. You claim ronnie would never win had dorian continued. Are you just confining this to 98', or infact every single year of ronnies reign.

Do you believe, had dorian continued to compete that ronnie ( and please answer this bearing in mind how awesome he looed/looks) that he would still be mr O?

Look at that photo on the top of page and honestly tell us that isnt the greatest rear lat pose.

When will you stop acting like this. Incessantly nitpicking against the incumbent and failing to see what 99% of the bbing community can see.

Let
it
go!

I can't comment on 99 and up because who knows but its very safe to assume if Yates competed in 1998 he would have won reguardless of how terrible he looked and it shouldn't be that way !! and as far as that pic being the greatest latspread ever ? no not in my opinion , it may be the freakiest but the best no I don't think so , and I'll tell you why , one his body is so whacked out of sync in 2003 its not even funny , his ass is insanely big and that detracts from the pose , not to mention his calves lack development , and his conditioning is less than perfect , don't get me wrong its a extremly impressive shot but not the greatest , don't mistake quantity with quality .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2006, 09:58:24 AM »
ouch...that should really put this whole thing to rest..but it won't and this will go on for another 10 pages and to think that ND actually tried to put a stop to all of this and no can let it go....anyway, well said ND.

Thank you !!  :)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2006, 10:09:13 AM »

dorian should have lost in 96 ??  ::)

i got the tape of that show and he owns the lot of em ... nasser competed from the front but everyone was blown offstage when he turned round. seein dorian's silhouette lumber onto stage with that massive back was quite alarmin when i first saw the tape!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »
ND owns hulkster and was the bigger man in calling for a truce. Instead Hulksters proves to be a stubborn rim job.

Ronnie Coleman hates Hulkster and doesnt want him as a fan.
shotgun on the team

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2006, 10:25:15 AM »
dorian should have lost in 96 ??  ::)

i got the tape of that show and he owns the lot of em ... nasser competed from the front but everyone was blown offstage when he turned round. seein dorian's silhouette lumber onto stage with that massive back was quite alarmin when i first saw the tape!

I don't think he should lost personally in 96 but a lot of people say Yates should have , most Nasser fans & Ray fans .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2006, 10:29:27 AM »
ND owns hulkster and was the bigger man in calling for a truce. Instead Hulksters proves to be a stubborn rim job.

Ronnie Coleman hates Hulkster and doesnt want him as a fan.

Thank you !! and I laughed at Ronnie not wanting Hulkster as a fan !!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2006, 01:13:15 PM »
Thank you !! and I laughed at Ronnie not wanting Hulkster as a fan !!

When did Ronnie say he didn't want Hulkster as a fan? :-\

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2006, 03:12:19 PM »
When did Ronnie say he didn't want Hulkster as a fan? :-\

He has said it in many interviews, the guy hates hulkster with a vengance, and who can blame him?
shotgun on the team

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
whoeevr said dorian had better consitioning is afucking moron.  seriously.....have you ever seen ronnie on stage??? the man is consistanlty the best conditioned man on stage, and most likely the best conditioning of all time.

and to those who said "just look at what jay did to ronnie in 20001....and jay is no dorian!"    your right.  jay is no dorian. because in 2001 jay was close to ronnie in the fron, but got smoked from the back.  but with ronnie vs dorian it would be the oposite...: DORIAN MAKES IT CLOSE FROM THE BACK, BUT RONNIE CRUSHES HIM FROM THE FRONT!!!!!!!!!!

d[-_-]b actin all cool

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2006, 03:47:09 PM »
whoeevr said dorian had better consitioning is afucking moron.  seriously.....have you ever seen ronnie on stage??? the man is consistanlty the best conditioned man on stage, and most likely the best conditioning of all time.

and to those who said "just look at what jay did to ronnie in 20001....and jay is no dorian!"    your right.  jay is no dorian. because in 2001 jay was close to ronnie in the fron, but got smoked from the back.  but with ronnie vs dorian it would be the oposite...: DORIAN MAKES IT CLOSE FROM THE BACK, BUT RONNIE CRUSHES HIM FROM THE FRONT!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong Ronnie got crushed seven times  ;)