Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3099553 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1875 on: May 24, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »
More ND bumbling..Nice job; NOW WE HAVE A MATCH.

Oh yes we do lmfao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1876 on: May 24, 2006, 04:16:36 PM »
Fux & Coleman birds of a feather flock together lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1877 on: May 24, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »
NerD shooting himself in the foot again-yes, Jay's blockiness matches up well..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1878 on: May 24, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »
I can't believe that Analdischarge would interject RACE into this thread. His post should be deleted.

I don't think either Me or ND is "racist" in any way, but I do find it unusual that I was "singled out" as being racially motivated while ND was left alone.

ND also loves Lee Haney, so you can't say he is partial towards whites.

ah f**k it.

RACE HAS NO PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Ronnie owning Dorian thread 8)

ANAL discharge, don't try and bring race into this again.

Hulkster this is a quote from you in this thread

big blocky white guy like Dorian

So you were the one who who commented on Dorian's race before , I don't know what you were trying to accomplish by saying that , so ANAL wasn't the first one !! I'm not saying you are but you made that comment .

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1879 on: May 24, 2006, 04:30:56 PM »
whats im suprised where do you fags keep getting all these pictures from they never end  :o 

p.s. ronnie dwarfs dorian

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1880 on: May 24, 2006, 04:32:59 PM »
big blocky white guy like Dorian

So you were the one who who commented on Dorian's race before

Nothing wrong with that, especially coming from a white guy.

Nothing like putting up ape pix! :P

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1881 on: May 24, 2006, 04:40:40 PM »
Sucky, you are an idiot.  What in the world makes you think I am latino.  Even if I were, I am hardly racist.  Hulkster is white; that is well known.  Pumpster is white, that is well known.  I am Italian (maybe to a pinhead like you this is latino) and Russian.  Guess what, I could give a shit if you are white, black, brown, jew, moslem, etc if you are smart and educated.  Truly, I could give a rats ass.  You are an idiot; thus, I can't stand you.  ND, although biased and delusional, appears quite intelligent.  Thus, although I adamantly disagree with him, I grudgingly respect him.  He never brings up race.  I, for that matter, never brought race into the picture; you did.  Simply put, Ronnie at his zenite or apex blew Yates away; this is my opinion (along with plenty of others).  I have given mega props to 1992/1993 Dorian; ask your buddy ND.  He cannot even deny this.  I just feel that after 1994 he sucked.  His taper was ruined at the expense of size and he had one arm.  That is not my idea of a Mr. Olympia; Ronnie, although with gut, still looks symmetrical and aesthetic.  Thus, you Suckmytool are an idiot; the proof is in your presumptions.  I never once intimated that you are a one-armed, hermaphrodite with a two inch appendage but your secret is now out.  Regardless, even though you are such, I would happily imbibe the knowledge that flows from you if you made more sense. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1882 on: May 24, 2006, 04:43:12 PM »
I can't decide which is better: 99 Ronnie or Arnold Classic Ronnie, so here is a bit of both:

99 Ronnie:

Look at that arm!!

ya know, when I see all these grand prix shots in one spot, I realize even more that there is NO WAY that a POST TEAR big blocky white guy like Dorian (the Gunter of the 90's? 8)) could take Ronnie in this kind of shape.

Arnold Classic:

unfortunately, there are not a lot of Arnold Classic pics on the web..

Here was the thread .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1883 on: May 24, 2006, 04:46:32 PM »
I realize even more that there is NO WAY that a POST TEAR big blocky white guy like Dorian (the Gunter of the 90's?
There's nothing wrong with that.

As opposed to..

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1884 on: May 24, 2006, 04:48:22 PM »
Has ND or SUCKMYASSHOLE ever had any affiliation with skinheadz?

Hope this helps.

body88

« Reply #1885 on: May 24, 2006, 04:49:03 PM »

Haha ok pal his taper is about 10 times better in these shots

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1886 on: May 24, 2006, 04:50:11 PM »

Haha ok pal his taper is about 10 times better in these shots

You mean like this?

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1887 on: May 24, 2006, 05:00:19 PM »
 Exactly!!!! This is what I've been saying for a while: these guys don't like any White bodybuilders! The poster, Nicorulez, for instance, is a Latino supremacist from Florida. And I'm willing to bet that Huckster is black.

You see, just like in the case of general elections, where Whites vote for the candidate that most appeals to them whereas non-Whites vote in block for their race's representative, Black fans of bodybuilding ALWAYS prefer the Black one, when there's a comparison between a Black and White bodybuilder. >:( :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Interesting point about the elections.  Certainly some truth in that.  Not a particularly sophisticated approach to voting.

Feel the power of ROCCO MEDIATE.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1888 on: May 24, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
Exactly!!!! This is what I've been saying for a while: these guys don't like any White bodybuilders! The poster, Nicorulez, for instance, is a Latino supremacist from Florida. And I'm willing to bet that Huckster is black.

You see, just like in the case of general elections, where Whites vote for the candidate that most appeals to them whereas non-Whites vote in block for their race's representative, Black fans of bodybuilding ALWAYS prefer the Black one, when there's a comparison between a Black and White bodybuilder.

Again SUCKMYASSHOLE barges ahead with frightening misinterpretations. It's a conspiracy! ::)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1889 on: May 24, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »
so it all comes down to racism  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1890 on: May 24, 2006, 05:08:21 PM »
so it all comes down to racism

AKA "the race card", used after calls for truces fail.  ;D

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1891 on: May 24, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »
As usuall your posts make sense and have great points !!

Thank you.  Can you arrange for a Dutch girl to sit on my face and then crush my head in her thighs?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1892 on: May 24, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »
As usuall your posts make sense and have great points !!

Thank you.  Can you arrange for a Dutch girl to sit on my face and then crush my head in her thighs?

Based on what I've seen with U 2, ND may be willing..  ;)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1893 on: May 24, 2006, 05:15:02 PM »
Based on what I've seen with U 2, ND may be willing..  ;)

Quite possibly.  I think your mother would be too.  I will even let her shit on my head.  MEDIATE.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1894 on: May 24, 2006, 05:20:10 PM »
Has ND or SUCKMYASSHOLE ever had any affiliation with skinheadz?

Hope this helps.

Why are those guys so skinny?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1895 on: May 24, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
On second thought..

SUCKMYASSHOLE might be a natural for someone named ANAL DISCHARGE.. :D

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1896 on: May 24, 2006, 05:29:16 PM »
Damn dude, you have a pretty imaginative sex drive for a 77 year old lol.

By the way, Ronnie is better than Dorian.  Hope this helps.

Far from mere imagination.  

Better at what?  I imagine he would spank Dorian's ass if they got onstage today.  He couldn't manage it in 5 yrs of trying when Dorian actually competed though.

Alas Matthew, after your earlier comments about Samir, I cannot give credence to your views for at least the next 5-10 years.  At that time, I will listen intently and also reveal my age.

MEDIATE.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1897 on: May 24, 2006, 05:48:24 PM »
It is hilarious that ND and Sucky think this has anything to do about race.  Let's see, I like Arnold; would vote for him if he were able to run for President.  I like Cutler; Ronnie beats him but the man is tough.  Hell, I even liked Dorian pre-gut/torn bicep.  Yes, I like Haney and Coleman.  In tennis, I like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal (oh wait, he is Spanish so that means I am hispanic...shame on me).  I like Tiger and Ernie Els.  I vote Republican and always have.  I despise Hitler and his "racist" beliefs.  Skinheads and Klansman are idiots.  Black activists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton make me puke.  So yes, I am an elitist in a sense.  Stupidity disturbs me and morons like Suckmyload who spew the race card are evidence of de-evolution (Darwin would roll over in his grave).  Plain fact, Ronnie of 1998-present would blow Dorian of any year off the stage (except for the 2001/2002 edition).  Haney still is the best in my book.  Any more questions.....P.S.   Hulkster and Pumpster...we need to plan a behind the scene meeting to overthrow the white world. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1898 on: May 24, 2006, 06:08:42 PM »
It is hilarious that ND and Sucky think this has anything to do about race.  Let's see, I like Arnold; would vote for him if he were able to run for President.  I like Cutler; Ronnie beats him but the man is tough.  Hell, I even liked Dorian pre-gut/torn bicep.  Yes, I like Haney and Coleman.  In tennis, I like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal (oh wait, he is Spanish so that means I am hispanic...shame on me).  I like Tiger and Ernie Els.  I vote Republican and always have.  I despise Hitler and his "racist" beliefs.  Skinheads and Klansman are idiots.  Black activists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton make me puke.  So yes, I am an elitist in a sense.  Stupidity disturbs me and morons like Suckmyload who spew the race card are evidence of de-evolution (Darwin would roll over in his grave).  Plain fact, Ronnie of 1998-present would blow Dorian of any year off the stage (except for the 2001/2002 edition).  Haney still is the best in my book.  Any more questions.....P.S.   Hulkster and Pumpster...we need to plan a behind the scene meeting to overthrow the white world. ;D

I didn't say it had anything to do with race , I said Hulkster mentioned race , Dorian's and I didn't understand what that accomplished and I mearly pointed out he mentioned it first . ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1899 on: May 24, 2006, 06:10:50 PM »
It is hilarious that ND and Sucky think this has anything to do about race.
Race card = desperation, when truces and losing propositions fail to stop the hemorrhaging..