Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3096352 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1925 on: May 24, 2006, 09:51:30 PM »
And take a very good look at picture of Dorian at the 1991 Mr Olympia , take a good look at where is fists are and just how close they are to his body , he is doing the ' standing relaxed ' pose the correct way and now look at the pic of Ronnie , see how far his fists away his are from his body , Ronnie is not doing the pose correctly , he fists are about a foot away from his torso , he is flaring his lats as far out as he can , now if Dorian did it the way Coleman does it taper would appear just as dramatic , and lets see Ronnie do the post correctly and watch that taper shrink

So lets put the Dorian has no taper nonsense to bed because thats tired .

wow. your desperation is astounding.

Oh, and by the way, no one said dorian does not have a wide back. Its just that his waist is also wide.

also, let's be fair: Dorian's taper isn't THAT bad.  But it certianly would look that way standing next to a wasp-waist ronnie.

Look at it this way:

if a "tier B" pro like Sonny can own dorian in the taper department, can you imagine how bad it would look if Ronnie was standing beside him?
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1926 on: May 24, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
Still waiting to hear how Yates looks anything close to Ron in one of Yates "signature" shots.. ???

awesome display of the dramatic differences in taper.

but I guess the yates fans will probably try and post some sort of lat spread or sillouette to counter ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1927 on: May 24, 2006, 10:01:49 PM »
Seriously, Yates looks like a winner against someone even boxier...like Jay..

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: May 24, 2006, 10:12:35 PM »
Dorian also looks like a million dollars in this comparison..

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #1929 on: May 24, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »
This guy looks better than dorian - I mean look at those lines

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1930 on: May 24, 2006, 11:53:52 PM »
How can dorian have a great ab and thigh pose if he has shitty quads?

Notice: he NEVER flexes his quads, only his calves.

If he extended his quad and flexed it, like this (like you are supposed to do):

the pose would reveal one of dorian's most major flaws - his lack of thigh cuts.

funny how ronnie is attacked for not hitting mandatories properly, yet Yates has NEVER hit the ab and thigh properly, and this is ignored.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1931 on: May 25, 2006, 12:45:57 AM »
What i dont understand is that many people try to post the most simplest of messages that are obvious to all except a few of the ronnie haters. Its like banging your head against a brick wall.

Best upper back detail?

I'm sorry but i believe this is the benchmark for that

[img]

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1932 on: May 25, 2006, 12:48:12 AM »
Utterly insane taper

Definetly the paradigm of "v taper" that we all strive for. Not a hint of blockiness in site. What a work of art

[img]

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1933 on: May 25, 2006, 01:49:15 AM »
How can dorian have a great ab and thigh pose if he has shitty quads?

Notice: he NEVER flexes his quads, only his calves.

If he extended his quad and flexed it, like this (like you are supposed to do):

the pose would reveal one of dorian's most major flaws - his lack of thigh cuts.

funny how ronnie is attacked for not hitting mandatories properly, yet Yates has NEVER hit the ab and thigh properly, and this is ignored.. ::)

You got balls posting that pic of Ronnie lol his waist is as wide as Dorian's , and you ay Dorian has most major flaws is lack of thigh cuts yet the pic you post showcases Ronnie's major flaw his whole midsection is ' cutless ' he lacks detail & seperation , not to mention balance & proportion and calves , here is Dorian at 262lbs at the 1994 Mr Olympia just obliterating both Shawn & Kevin in this pose and not to mention any version of Ronnie , because as well know Ronnie has NO lower legs

And the only problem with Dorian's ab-thigh is his upper-quad seperation , notice you can't see Shawns ' thigh-rod ' or Coleman's in this shot , so for you to say Dorian has no cuts in his quads is laughable , especially when you post a pic of Ronnie with missing calves and thigh-rods and a smooth midsection and bitch about Dorian being cutless lol Hulkster next time bring your A-game , because that wasn't it .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: May 25, 2006, 01:54:55 AM »
No cuts in his quads lol  ::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #1935 on: May 25, 2006, 02:48:48 AM »
  Why are those guys so skinny?

haha that was great
i think the others didn`t get it

Mark Apollo

« Reply #1936 on: May 25, 2006, 02:49:39 AM »
oh my dogs1 chew

Mark Apollo

« Reply #1937 on: May 25, 2006, 02:51:16 AM »
monkey 32

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1938 on: May 25, 2006, 03:47:24 AM »
showing thigh rods is not the same as showing thigh cuts from the front.

and besides, Ronnie's thigh rods were way more defined than Dorian's ever were:

ronnie can surpass dorian on almost everything.

oh, and ND, since you love posting lat spreads and proclaiming great taper, comment on this:

:P
Flower Boy Ran Away

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #1939 on: May 25, 2006, 04:00:16 AM »
hahahah... shredded glutes...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #1940 on: May 25, 2006, 04:23:37 AM »
The best ab-thigh pose in history when he can't even win this one?  ???

Embarassing actually, Coleman's huge advantages in taper, lines and sheer muscle.

Another reminder as to why he was forced into retirement; he knew.  ;)

he knew what?  What did he place at his last Olympia?  First.  What did Ronnie place?  You're doing a pretty good job of rewriting history in this thread.  Ronnie didn't come into his own until Right before he won the Olympia, What did he place at the Arnold the year he won his first O?  He was 4th, wasn't he?  If Ronnie hadn't hooked up with "the Chad" he would just be another 2nd tier pro for the rest of his career.  I bet Flex kicks himself in the ass every day for telling Ronnie to get in touch with Chad.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: May 25, 2006, 04:47:39 AM »
Excellent job of ignoring implications; all part of your naivete.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: May 25, 2006, 05:12:25 AM »
showing thigh rods is not the same as showing thigh cuts from the front.

and besides, Ronnie's thigh rods were way more defined than Dorian's ever were:

ronnie can surpass dorian on almost everything.

oh, and ND, since you love posting lat spreads and proclaiming great taper, comment on this:

]
 :P

You're so predictable lol I knew you would that pic of Ronnie and comment on his thigh-rod lol you ever notice it doesn't go as high as Yates and its not as sharp and Oh , find me another pic other than that one  ;) lol good luck too !!

And what about his rear latspread? looks good , even though he isn't doing it correctly , he can't pose for the life of him , he hunches his whole body forward instead of doing it straight up , Yates just destroys Coleman in this shot as well , its complete from head to toe , remember the judges specifically ask for one leg to be placed back with the calf flex , so Dorian's has all his bases covered .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: May 25, 2006, 05:14:17 AM »
Dorian owns this shot as well as the front.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: May 25, 2006, 05:16:15 AM »
Not even close

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1945 on: May 25, 2006, 05:25:59 AM »
Showing photoshopped off-season pics now are we ND.  Face it, Dorian lost a lot in width when he dieted down.  In the Mr. O, when he turned around and did a rear lat spread at 257 he would have gotten his lunch handed to him by a 280+ Coleman.  Oh well, gotta go. I am betting on this thread being 90 pages by this evening. Later.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1946 on: May 25, 2006, 05:31:02 AM »
Showing photoshopped off-season pics now are we ND.  Face it, Dorian lost a lot in width when he dieted down.  In the Mr. O, when he turned around and did a rear lat spread at 257 he would have gotten his lunch handed to him by a 280+ Coleman.  Oh well, gotta go. I am betting on this thread being 90 pages by this evening. Later.

Can you get any dumber? can you? that pic is NOT photoshopped genius , thats the original !! and what school of logic did you go to? a 257lb Dorian would get is lunch handed to him by a 280+ Ronnie lmfao , well let me use your logic a 220lb Ronnie would have gotten his ass handed to him by a 257lbs Dorian  ::) what is your education? seriously?

And that pic I posted is from the 1995 Mr Olympia Yates was 255lbs and his rear latspread from top to bottom is unmatched by any version of Coleman , I'll accept your apology when you're man enough to give it .

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #1947 on: May 25, 2006, 05:32:01 AM »
Excellent job of ignoring implications; all part of your naivete.

nice well thought out response.
nasser=piece of shit

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1948 on: May 25, 2006, 05:42:07 AM »
ND, so nice of you to use aspersions so early in the morning.  If I didn't know any better, you and Sucky are getting morphed into one entity spewing venom and profanity at all of those who feel differently than you do.  My god man, you are taking this matter to the extent that radical Moslems do.  Are you going to go blow up Hulkster's house because he disagrees with you. You write literal dissertations telling us why your man is better?  Guess, what we can do the same but don't feel the need to.  Why doesn't a mod just end this thread and be done with it.  In 80 pages, you have failed to convert ANYONE to your religion.  Don't you get it, this point is moot.  People are in Yates or Colemans camp; that is fact.  You and none of your lackeys are going to change that fact.  BTW, you are the one considered delusional and, if anything, obsessive compulsive.  Get a life and go to work or something.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: May 25, 2006, 05:52:08 AM »
Its different in the UK as opposed to the US , in the UK  it was a political movement , in the US it was a racial movement , Dorian was married to Debbie and she has half Chinense you think he is a racsist?

He may have changed his mind as he got older, but I've never seen a black skinhead ::)