Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3151185 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #7550 on: July 31, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »
as great as Dorian was in 93, a new standard was set in 2003, I can accept this:

Bodybuilding contests are not judged by leg pressing strengh... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7551 on: July 31, 2006, 08:58:22 PM »
  Bodybuilding contests are not judged by leg pressing strengh... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dorian never had 38" thighs either ;)

Why can you not accept that Ronnie set a new standard for size while maintaining excellent conditioning? Ronnie won in 2003 for the same reason Dorian won in 1993 - size.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7552 on: July 31, 2006, 09:03:35 PM »
Dorian never had 38" thighs either ;)

Why can you not accept that Ronnie set a new standard for size while maintaining excellent conditioning? Ronnie won in 2003 for the same reason Dorian won in 1993 - size.

Oh, but Dorian in 1993 also had a flat midsection and a six-pack. He also had calves! And the most impressive front lat spread ever. Ronnie set a new standard for muscularity in 2003? Absolutely. A new standard of bodybuilding exellency? Nope. However, Ronnie did set a new standard for gut distension. Ronnie would cheer up all those pregnant women: even if the best built man on the planet has a protruding gut, then why not a pregnant housewife? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7553 on: July 31, 2006, 09:04:38 PM »
  Oh, but Dorian in 1993 also had a flat midsection and a six-pack. He also had calves! And the most impressive front lat spread ever. Ronnie set a new standard for muscularity in 2003? Absolutely. A new standard of bodybuilding exellency? Nope. However, Ronnie did set a new standard for gut distension. Ronnie would cheer up all those pregnant women: even if the best built man on the planet has a protruding gut, then why not a pregnant housewife? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ronnie's muscularity in 2003 is enough to overcome any advantage Dorian would have becuase that's what the judges/fans will dictate. As we have already admitted, they do not go by the IFBB judging criteria and would award Ronnie the win based on his superior muscularity while still maintaining excellent conditioning (despite the gut and lack of calves)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7554 on: July 31, 2006, 09:13:43 PM »
Ronnie's muscularity in 2003 is enough to overcome any advantage Dorian would have becuase that's what the judges/fans will dictate. As we have already admitted, they do not go by the IFBB judging criteria and would award Ronnie the win based on his superior muscularity while still maintaining excellent conditioning (despite the gut and lack of calves)

Going by your "logic", a 360 lbs Kovacs should be the new standard-bearer. Ronnie's got nothing on him, size-wise. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7555 on: July 31, 2006, 09:14:43 PM »
  Going by your "logic", a 360 lbs Kovacs should be the new standard-bearer. Ronnie's got nothing on him, size-wise. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No! becuase unlike Ronnie in 2003 and Dorian in 1993, Kovacs doesn't have:

A) conditioning anywhere near
B) symmetry and proportion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7556 on: July 31, 2006, 09:18:51 PM »
No! becuase unlike Ronnie in 2003 and Dorian in 1993, Kovacs doesn't have:

A) conditioning anywhere near
B) symmetry and proportion

Dude, go fuck yourself. I couldn't care less about Coleman. I think his 2000/1/2/3/4 looks to be disgusting. And if I were a judge at the Olympia, he wouldn't get a single call-out from me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7557 on: July 31, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »
  Dude, go f**k yourself. I couldn't care less about Coleman. I think his 2000/1/2/3/4 looks to be disgusting. And if I were a judge at the Olympia, he wouldn't get a single call-out from me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bwahahaha,.....sucky has imploded mentally :o

funny thing is, I actually prefer Yates to some extent but try and stay as impartial as possible 8)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7558 on: July 31, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »
my favorite Yates shot 8)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7559 on: July 31, 2006, 09:27:03 PM »
too bad lee labrada wasn't standing next to him 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7560 on: July 31, 2006, 09:28:29 PM »
too bad lee labrada wasn't standing next to him 8)

Dorian stepped on flea labrada...that's why you can't see him ;) 8)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7561 on: July 31, 2006, 09:32:20 PM »
maybe the dorian nuthuggers can help:

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/Yates.html
this well known page has been updated, but I can't tell which new mediocre pic has been added.

Maybe after you guys are done jacking off to the page, you can show us which pics are new.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7562 on: July 31, 2006, 09:36:34 PM »
even @ 270lbs, dorian's midsection still looks good here :o

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7563 on: July 31, 2006, 09:37:31 PM »
Coleman's lats NEVER EVER popped out this much, nor were they ever that thick, at any weight 8)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7564 on: July 31, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
For as "bad" as you all claimed Dorian looked in 1994, his waist looks pretty tight and detailed here, no?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7565 on: July 31, 2006, 09:42:07 PM »
For as wide as you all claim Yates' waist to be, it IS smaller than Levrone's ???

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7566 on: July 31, 2006, 09:42:58 PM »
Dorian is fucking SHREDDED here.... :o

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7567 on: July 31, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »
here's my view on the whole subject.

you be hard pressed to find a bigger dorian fan that me on this board.  (not like a stalker/lover like hulkster is with coleman) and i've always liked ronnie.  the 2003 version of ronnie was really amazing.  and that might eclipse yates at his best.  it might.

here's another thing to consider if they both competed against each other.  

there is NO WAY that ronnie would have come in at the size in 03/04 if dorian was competiting.  yates had too much conditioing and hardness.  true, ronnie would have been bigger, but not SO much bigger that he would have won the show.  not like a 205 lb shawn vs. a 260 lb yates, that is harder.  

ronnie would have had shown up lighter to match dorians' conditioning,which has never been coleman's strong point.  (glutes dont matter, that's fucking gay).  coleman is known for his shape AND size.  therefore, dorian would have been bigger or just as big as coleman (in order for him to match dorian's condition), but yates would still have the edge on hardness and dryness.  

dorian is thicker, but coleman has more striations and lines.  both have their better bodyparts.

another thing.  coleman doesnt look anything near as good as yates in the side poses othre than side chest which i think dorian would win.  coleman's side tri sucks as do his quarter turns.  yates shows thicker development in the side poses.  

from the front, each has their strong points in certain poses.  and the back is almost equal.  ronnie has better arms, delts equal.  legs - ronnie's hams are more defined, but dorian's are fuller.  calves, well..
also, the xmas tree.  coleman's is damn good, but yates' is a bit better.  

i give the very slight edge to dorian when you consider everything.  
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7568 on: August 01, 2006, 01:35:46 AM »
here's my view on the whole subject.

you be hard pressed to find a bigger dorian fan that me on this board.  (not like a stalker/lover like hulkster is with coleman) and i've always liked ronnie.  the 2003 version of ronnie was really amazing.  and that might eclipse yates at his best.  it might.

here's another thing to consider if they both competed against each other.  

there is NO WAY that ronnie would have come in at the size in 03/04 if dorian was competiting.  yates had too much conditioing and hardness.  true, ronnie would have been bigger, but not SO much bigger that he would have won the show.  not like a 205 lb shawn vs. a 260 lb yates, that is harder.  

ronnie would have had shown up lighter to match dorians' conditioning,which has never been coleman's strong point.  (glutes dont matter, that's fucking gay).  coleman is known for his shape AND size.  therefore, dorian would have been bigger or just as big as coleman (in order for him to match dorian's condition), but yates would still have the edge on hardness and dryness.  

dorian is thicker, but coleman has more striations and lines.  both have their better bodyparts.

another thing.  coleman doesnt look anything near as good as yates in the side poses othre than side chest which i think dorian would win.  coleman's side tri sucks as do his quarter turns.  yates shows thicker development in the side poses.  

from the front, each has their strong points in certain poses.  and the back is almost equal.  ronnie has better arms, delts equal.  legs - ronnie's hams are more defined, but dorian's are fuller.  calves, well..
also, the xmas tree.  coleman's is damn good, but yates' is a bit better.  

i give the very slight edge to dorian when you consider everything.  

Finally someone who gets it !! Ronnie is ho-hum from the side his side-chest and side-triceps shot leave a lot to be desired. and while Ronnie does look better than Dorian standing relaxed from the front he doesn't in the 1/4 turns or from the back.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7569 on: August 01, 2006, 01:45:16 AM »
For as "bad" as you all claimed Dorian looked in 1994, his waist looks pretty tight and detailed here, no?

Well they post a picture of a totally relaxed Yates in 1994 and talk about what a travsity the contest was lol these are all from 1994

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7570 on: August 01, 2006, 02:40:21 AM »
But dorian is gettinn owned in most of those shots.

Note the side tri: why is that dorian is the only one who's midsection actually protrudes FURTHER than his chest. (Maybe he's exhaling ND   ;) Shawn and kevin look outstanding in that pose. Paradigms of physical perfection flanking an ugly ass collectionn of bodyparts.

Fer christs sake, they even look healthier than pensioner yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7571 on: August 01, 2006, 06:50:02 AM »
Coleman's lats NEVER EVER popped out this much, nor were they ever that thick, at any weight

Actually they do-his tapers better. Which makes perfect sense; Coleman's lats are wider with more detail from the front, along with a smaller waist. Throw in ams that actually offset those lats, rather than out-of-balance twigs.

peteK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7572 on: August 01, 2006, 10:10:41 AM »
Note the side tri: why is that dorian is the only one who's midsection actually protrudes FURTHER than his chest. (Maybe he's exhaling ND   ;)

OK, I'm not gonna participate in the entire yates vs coleman discussion, but, since I've read this a few times I have to correct the following:

BREATH IN => GUT COMES OUT
BREATH OUT => GUT GOES IN

Really, try it yourself.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7573 on: August 01, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »
BREATH IN => GUT COMES OUT
BREATH OUT => GUT GOES IN

Really, try it yourself.

Nice try; that's not gonna help this:

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7574 on: August 01, 2006, 11:13:53 AM »
the problem i have with this argument, especially with fags like hulkster and pumpster (seriously guys, you like ronnie a bit too much) is that you guys totally shit on dorian.

i've said that coleman may have beaten yates.  he's a great bber, and probably the best of all time based on his Mr. O wins (he'll get 9 this year) and the other shows he's won. 

my whole point is that dorian would be extremely competitive next to coleman, and could maybe beat him.  but you talk about dorian like he is kamaili, ken jones, or any other shitty bber.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)