Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3098710 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #9475 on: October 07, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »

Pwned. LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9476 on: October 07, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #9477 on: October 07, 2006, 01:56:24 PM »
Question:

How can a 300lb Ronnie Spazman look smaller than a 275lb Jay Cutler? I don't believe he ever weighed 300lbs for a contest. He lies about his bodyweight all the time. At least Dorian never exaggerated his bodyweight during his reign.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9478 on: October 07, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »
You are 100% wrong

I have this show on tape!

After the show: Flex, Ronnie, Kevin, Shawn, Nasser all agreed that Dorian won!

Nobody sat around and whined about the outcome.

Frank Zane, the commentator said that Dorian deserved it.
i was at this show, it was over as soon as they came on for prejudging. hope this helps

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #9479 on: October 07, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »

8 time Mr Froglympia. LOL

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9480 on: October 08, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »
hahaha - this is claimed to be a 'well thought out argument'?

lets look at this carefully:
no, it isn't: Ronnie was far wider and had a much more dramatic taper than Arnold EVER did, in 98 or 99:

The diameter of he waist is an obective, mathematical criteria, not open for dispute. You can argue that Ronnie has superior shape and that you believe that his greater vasculariy and striations makes him a better bodybuilder. But when it comes to things that are mathematical, there's no argument. Posting tons of pics is irrelevant, because the bottom line is that Arnold had, at the 1974 Olympia, a smaller waist than Ronnie, in the same way that the 1993 Dorian had greater muscularity. Now, Ronnie's taper might be almost as good as Arnie's, because his latissimus flare wider, but Arnold had a smaller waist than Ronnie did in 1998, and certainly more so than in 1999. ;)

that comment is nothing more than ironage bullshit again...

Wrong: I'm a getbigger, not an inronager, but this is irrelevant since the fact is that Arnie's waist was smaller...ust like it is that the muscularity of the 1993 Dorian puts that of the 1999 Ronnie to sleep. ;D

wrong again - Ronnie was far more full and had much better thigh sweep in 99 than in 98, his taper was much better

Ronnie was ceratainly more muscular in 1999 than he was in 1998. Also, his muscles were rounder, probably the result of him carbing up successfully before the show. But his taper was certainly worse than in the previous Olympia. Seriously, Hulkster, even arguing otherwise is a self-defeating proposition, because you have posted pics, from 1999, showing Ronnie doing the abdominals-and-thighs mandatory in which he had one of the worst tapers ever displayed by a standard-bearer. To make it even worse, you could barely see a cut in his serratus and, when he turned to the sides, he lost the symmetry round flat out - to an unbiased eye -, because his gut was already distended. This at a weight of 257 lbs, the same where Dorian had a flat stomach and an etched six-pack and serratus. But yes, I do agree with you that his quadriceps sweep was better in 1999. So what? ::)

is this guy stupid or what?

No, I think stupid is the guy who said that Dorian should have lost due to his inferior midsection, characteised by wide hips  - and despite the fact that, throughout most of his reign, Dorian had the best combo of abs/serratus of any Mr.Olympia and a flat stomach -, but thinks Ronald deserved to win in 1999/2001/3/4, despite having a midsection like that of a nine months pregnant women and barely a cut there. ;)

unbelievable - you ignore dorian's glaring arm and leg smoothness:

The arms are composed of: biceps/triceps/forearms. Ronnie certainly surpassed Dorian for biceps musculartiy in 1999, but Dorian triceps and forearms were more muscular. Smooth?! There wasn't a single muscle on Dorian's that was smooth, considering that he's the best conditioned(dryest) bodybuilder that ever stepped onstage. I do agree that Ronnie's muscles, including the biceps and quadriceps, ae rounder than Dorian's, but Diesel compensated for that with a "stony" look that Ronnie - or any other bodybuilder, for that matter - was neve able to replicate.

in his "1993 standard" and then say that Ronnie was less muscular and not as hard and dry as dorian ::)

Yes, Dorian set the standard fo muscularity and onditioning, not Ronnie, considering that he competed at the same bodyweight as Ronnie six years before, but with even more muscle - because less of it was water.
guess what sucky:

smooth arms and legs do not make a new standard at 257 pounds with a wide waist.

I said Dorian set the standard for muscularity and conditioning, not symmetry. But then, Ronnie didn't set the new standard for symmetry either, so it's a mute point. ;)

freaky detail with a wicked taper at the same bodyweight do

Detail takes a back seat to muscularity, and Dorian had more of it six years before Ronnie came along. As for Ronnie's taper, it was not that amazing when you compare him to Arnold and Sergio who, twon decades before, came in at almost 240 lbs(only about 10 lbs lighter than Coleman in 1999) but with even more dramatic taper. Sorry, but Dorian was more muscular at 257 lbs than Ronnie, and while his taper was not as dramatic, his midsection was better, with no distension and superior separations. That's a new standard, my friend, and you lose.

and as far as shape goes, it is common knowledge that Ronnie had fantastic shape in many key areas:

That's you opinion. And I have a different one. And the udges may go with you, or they may not. The bottom line is that Dorian competed against guys who defeated him in symmetry and "shape" flat out, like Wheeler, and defeated all of them. You can argue that the scales would tip in Ronnie's favor because he's bigger, and the udges might agree. Or they may not. Dorian defeated a 250 lbs Kevin, at the 1995 Olympia, who had a vastly superior midsection than Ronnie, with incredible separations and a tiny waist, so I do think that, going against the 1999 Coleman, Dorian would be able to defeat him. Dorian aso defeated a 275 lbs Dillet who had an even smaller waist than Ronnie, so there is no evidence, besides your own opinion, that a 257 lbs Ronnie, with a worst taper than he had in the previous would defeat a 257 lbs Dorian, who defeated him in muscularity and conditioning. Game over. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #9481 on: October 08, 2006, 10:27:01 AM »
I hope a lightning bolt hits the server and wipes out this stupid thread.
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9482 on: October 08, 2006, 11:00:20 AM »
Now, Ronnie's taper might be almost as good as Arnie's, because his latissimus flare wider, but Arnold had a smaller waist than Ronnie did in 1998, and certainly more so than in 1999.

what total ironage bullshit

::)

Arnold had a wide waist - why do you think he always did twisting shots? ::)

notice that peak Ronnie had a waist circumference almost equal to that of Chris - this can be verified in many other pics too.

That means according to your logic, Arnold had a smaller waist than Chris! ::)
you say pics are 'irrelevant" - of course you do - they prove you flat out wrong! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9483 on: October 08, 2006, 11:03:18 AM »
what total ironage bullshit

::)

Arnold had a wide waist - why do you think he always did twisting shots? ::)

notice that peak Ronnie had a waist circumference almost equal to that of Chris - this can be verified in many other pics too.

That means according to your logic, Arnold had a smaller waist than Chris! ::)
you say pics are 'irrelevant" - of course you do - they prove you flat out wrong! ::)

Yeah i'm gonna have to call out suckmyghoul on that one too.

Utter, utter, ironage deluded fancy.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9484 on: October 08, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
in the same way that the 1993 Dorian had greater muscularity.

Question for SuckYatesAsshole:

how can you say that someone with:

-less striations
-less vascularity
-not as good individual muscle shape (see major parts like arms, chest, legs)
 and yet with the SAME bodyweight

has "greater muscularity" than someone who is better in all these attributes?

doesn't "greater muscularity" imply better muscular attributes, such as shape, vascularity and striations?

awaiting your answer.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9485 on: October 08, 2006, 11:57:09 AM »
There wasn't a single muscle on Dorian's that was smooth,

really?

here is your 1993 champ, showing remarkably smooth arms and quads, just like he always did.
greater muscularity my white ass :o.

from 1999, showing Ronnie doing the abdominals-and-thighs mandatory in which he had one of the worst tapers ever displayed by a standard-bearer.

really? ::)

sucky, you are really starting to make a fool out of your self.

If you want to keep getting owned, keep posting.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9486 on: October 08, 2006, 12:00:57 PM »

hahaha hey sucky, would you say these twigs arms are 'ripped"

hahahahaha

dorian displayed lots of smooth muscle even in his olympia wins. everyone can see it except you
Flower Boy Ran Away

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9487 on: October 08, 2006, 12:04:06 PM »

8 time Mr Froglympia. LOL

The pose of Cancer!!!!!!
a Kamali favorite :-X

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9488 on: October 08, 2006, 07:39:24 PM »
If someone had never seen Dorian Yates, and just looked at the score sheets, they would think "wow, this guy must be amazing!"

He must have a wicked taper, striations everywhere! Great arms, fanatastic quads! etc etc...

then you look at the pics, here winning with a PERFECT SCORE in 1995:

and you think, WHAT THE FUCK?
and you tell me that the judging was not flawed ::)

ND why do you place so much empahsis on the scores when the whole philosophy behind them (size over quality) was wrong in the first place??

well, you are obviously wrong hulkster.

when will you realize that striations, taper, 'smooth muscle' dont mean shit, esp. at the Olympia.

dorian won bc he was the biggest AND hardest.

that's why jay won this year as well.

coleman was still more vasuclar, had better shape (of course, not in the obvious torn muscles that you used to be his best bodyparts), and had more striations that culter.  IT DOESNT MATTER.  HE STILL LOST AND WOULD LOSE TO DORIAN.

the judges pic the guy that is the biggest and the hardest.  there are 7 olympias to back that up (6 with yates and 1 with cutler). 

yeah, coleman has 8 and he is/was a great bber.   

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9489 on: October 08, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »
Question for SuckYatesAsshole:

how can you say that someone with:

-less striations
-less vascularity
-not as good individual muscle shape (see major parts like arms, chest, legs)
 and yet with the SAME bodyweight

has "greater muscularity" than someone who is better in all these attributes?

doesn't "greater muscularity" imply better muscular attributes, such as shape, vascularity and striations?

awaiting your answer.

1) dorian's quads look better in those pics that you posted.

shape?  who cares.  if that REALLY did matter, flex would have won and melvin anthony would be mr. olympia right now. 

vascularity?  probably the most unimportant attibrute in a physique. if it were true, paul dillet would have done better.  part of the reason that many say flex, melvin, shawn, etc. were some of the 'prettiest' physiques is bc of their shape AND lack of veins.  veins make an ugly body, (cue gasapri, curtis lefler, dillet, etc.).

cutler is even less vascularity than yates and he beat coleman very easily (22-38). 

shape has absolutely nothing to do with muscularity. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9490 on: October 08, 2006, 07:51:20 PM »
You did say this, but your arguments are based on numbers. Ronnie got four perfect scores. I don't know how many Dorian got in his measly 6 year reign. Most gym rats would laugh at his arms. End of.

what years did coleman ge perfect scores?  i'm not sure about 4.

yeah, you're right.  most gym rats have arms like this.   ::)

but is really true is that most gym rats or even lifetime naturals have better calves and midsections that ronnie. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9491 on: October 09, 2006, 06:41:49 AM »
1) dorian's quads look better in those pics that you posted.

shape?  who cares.  if that REALLY did matter, flex would have won and melvin anthony would be mr. olympia right now. 

vascularity?  probably the most unimportant attibrute in a physique. if it were true, paul dillet would have done better.  part of the reason that many say flex, melvin, shawn, etc. were some of the 'prettiest' physiques is bc of their shape AND lack of veins.  veins make an ugly body, (cue gasapri, curtis lefler, dillet, etc.).

cutler is even less vascularity than yates and he beat coleman very easily (22-38). 

shape has absolutely nothing to do with muscularity. 

there you go, doing what ND used to do: isolating traits and looking guys that had the particular trait as their ONLY strong point and saying they should have been Mr. O. if it were that important. ::)

When are you guys going to realize that these attributes that ronnie has would give him a HUGE advantage over dorian because unilike Dillet (no back, no detail), Flex, Melvin and Shawn (no lats, way smaller) Ronnie has these traits WITH SIZE AND WIDTH ( AND A WIDE BACK).

Shape has nothing to do with muscularity?

Bullshit.

when you are the same size as the other guy, but have better shape and detail, it has EVERYTHING to do with muscularity, In case you haven't noticed, Melvin is way smaller than Ronnie and Yates.

You are really starting to sound like ND, which is really sad.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9492 on: October 09, 2006, 07:07:32 AM »
when will you realize that striations, taper, 'smooth muscle' dont mean shit, esp. at the Olympia.

You continue to show facile understandings of BB by obsessing only on the few attributes that matter to YOU. You've let your own biases as to what's important shroud any ability to assess the big picture, which includes all factors including those you've just arbitrarily decided to dismiss. You sound more and more like someone who discovered BB a couple of months ago with these child-like claims about vascularity vs. cuts.

Thank you for repeatedly reminding us of your silliness; this kind of logic I'd assumed was SUCKY's domain. Carry on with further erosion of your credibility, which reflects in your entire thought process re: Yates. Funny stuff. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9493 on: October 09, 2006, 09:34:02 AM »

well, you are obviously wrong hulkster.

that's why jay won this year as well.

coleman was still more vasuclar, had better shape (of course, not in the obvious torn muscles that you used to be his best bodyparts), and had more striations that culter.  IT DOESNT MATTER.  HE STILL LOST AND WOULD LOSE TO DORIAN.

the judges pic the guy that is the biggest and the hardest.  there are 7 olympias to back that up (6 with yates and 1 with cutler).

yeah, coleman has 8 and he is/was a great bber.   

how can you knowingly type that shit and agree with it?

so you are saying that the judges were corrrect in ignoring detail, vascularity and shape and caring ONLY about physiical size and hardness (without much detail)?

Wow, even the pro dorian side is now agreeing that the judging was totally off during yates reign.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Fischputza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9494 on: October 09, 2006, 10:55:15 AM »

so you are saying that the judges were corrrect in ignoring detail, vascularity and shape and caring ONLY about physiical size and hardness (without much detail)?

Wow, even the pro dorian side is now agreeing that the judging was totally off during yates reign.
Now that Ronnie is obviously done and will retire soon, isnīt this the perfect opportunity for you to GET A LIFE?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9495 on: October 09, 2006, 11:01:41 AM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9496 on: October 09, 2006, 11:05:42 AM »

When are you guys going to realize that these attributes that ronnie has would give him a HUGE advantage over dorian because unilike Dillet (no back, no detail), Flex, Melvin and Shawn (no lats, way smaller) Ronnie has these traits WITH SIZE AND WIDTH ( AND A WIDE BACK).

i have never denied that.

like i said before, coleman at his best would be dorian's biggest challenge.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9497 on: October 09, 2006, 11:09:06 AM »

Shape has nothing to do with muscularity?

Bullshit.

shape has nothing to do with muscularity.

when you think muscularity, you think about size, cuts/definition, vascularity.

you could have a natural bber or even a fitness model with great shape to his muscles.  but you would not say 'damn, that's guy is muscular'.  you say, 'he has great shape'. 

markus ruhl is more muscular than melvin bc he is larger and harder (but he also has seperations, cuts, etc.). 

are you going to say that melvin, flex, etc. are more muscular than ruhl, cutler, coleman, yates, etc. bc they have better shape?

i dont think so. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9498 on: October 09, 2006, 11:11:12 AM »

well, my preference is the bigger guys with hardness over guys that are smaller and just shapely.

so, yeah, i agree with it.

they didnt ignore detail, shape, etc.  the judges put more emphasis on size and conditioning.

you act like this is something new.  they've (the judges) have done this since haney and in every big show - Olympia, AC, etc.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9499 on: October 09, 2006, 11:14:30 AM »
shape has nothing to do with muscularity.

when you think muscularity, you think about size, cuts/definition, vascularity.

you could have a natural bber or even a fitness model with great shape to his muscles.  but you would not say 'damn, that's guy is muscular'.  you say, 'he has great shape'. 

markus ruhl is more muscular than melvin bc he is larger and harder (but he also has seperations, cuts, etc.). 

are you going to say that melvin, flex, etc. are more muscular than ruhl, cutler, coleman, yates, etc. bc they have better shape?

i dont think so. 

no, but you were implying that shape does not matter.

I am saying that muscle shape is certainly part of being muscular.

having big muscles without good shape makes you look crappy, sort of like this:

having big muscles with shape makes you look a lot better, sort of like this:

8)
Flower Boy Ran Away