Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3152006 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #18950 on: January 03, 2007, 07:57:12 PM »

i agree with ronnie coleman - this may be the most impressive side chest shot of all time. 

the hardness, grainess, and dryness.

arnold, and others have great chests, but they dont look like that in the side chest shot. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18951 on: January 03, 2007, 07:58:37 PM »
1. Icecold has claimed that they were "fake" and "doctored" on several occasionis.

2.  you think a "colour" difference makes them questionable?

you can say that about the dorian pics too, and probably every sceencap in existance from ANY contest ::)

compare:

::)

i never meant acutally doctured or fake.

i mean that the color was fucked with making ronnie appear harder and dryer than in reality.

another thing is simple, ronnie has never been that dark before a contest.

he's fucking black, not like he's going to get a tan.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18952 on: January 03, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »
my god, you are so f*cking dumb. Do you not remember your own argument? You asked me to give you one example of a bodybuilder with a worse back who beat another in a rear pose b/c of his triceps long heads, as if to suggest this is proof the triceps don't matter from the back. Here is your exact quote.
According to YOUR logic, the calves don't matter either. Show me one bodybuilder who beat another that was better except for the calves. Afterall, they can be seen from every angle unlike the triceps which can only been seen in certain poses.

Your argument is retarded here due to anatomy. In the rear lat spread, most of the calves mass is visible, whereas this isn's true for the triceps. Now, of course no bodybuilder has actually won everything due to having a better triceps. No bodybuilder has won a competition in virtue of having a better muscle and all other muscles inferior.I'm not talking about the relevance of visilbility as far as number of angles is concerned, but rather the relevance of the visibility of specific muscles in specific angles. My point is that, if the little part of the inner triceps head which is visible in the rear lat spread was that relevant, it would be able to tip the scales in favor of a bodybuilder who was losing at everything else on this mandatory. You have proven my point, exactly. Thank you very much. The triceps is able to win an entire mandatory - the side triceps -, because it is the focus of the mandatory. Conversely, the little part of the inner and medial triceps heads which are visible in the rear lat spread won's make a bodybuilder win the rear lat spread because the focus of the mandatory is the back. As for calves, you're wrong. All things considered, the bodybuilder with the better calves will win the rear lat spread if his rivals back is equivalent. Why? Because although not rhe focus of the mandatory, it still showcases far more mass than the triceps when the latter is seen from the back. Now imagine two bodybuilders with equal backs, but one has better calves and the other has the little part of the triceps that's visible thicker: Who will win? My contention is that your analogy with the triceps is flawed, because the calves represents a much bigger part of the rear lat spread than the little triceps part that's visible. Now, we're talking about mandatories and specific angles, not the entire judging. If course a bodybuilder can't win a contest due to possesing a single superior muscle, but a muscle can tip the balance in a pose, when all other things are equal, or it might not. Having better calves and inferior everything else will not make you win a bodybuilding contest, but it will tip the scales in a bodybuilder's favor from more angles and poses than the triceps, exactly because the calves represents a larger proportion of more poses than the triceps. NeoSemen, you have been brutally owned and taken to school. Why you don't give up ???

oh it's plenty relevant b/c there's no sense arguing anatomy with you. It's obvious you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Here's a lesson in anatomy for you: depending from where you look at a muscle, it becomes more or less relevant. ;)

The issue of size and angle are not mutually exclusive in this instance. Both poses display each muscle head better than any other pose, yet both heads are equivalent in terms of size. Furthermore, I never said the biceps are the same size as the triceps. If you bothered to read the rest of my comment rather than jump to conclusions, you would know I was talking about the triceps long head and biceps medial head.

This is utterly false. Most of the triceps and biceps mass are visible in the front double biceps because you're looking at the inner part of the arms, where the tendons attach to the muscles. In the rear lat spread, you're staring at the transversal part of the arms where the elbow is located, so it represents an insignificant part of the rear lat spread.

we've already discussed this before. No shit Ronnie sucks in his gut when he hits a pose. Almost every bodybuilder does, you moron. Even the great Dorian Yates pulled in his midsection right before he flexed.

Dorian's gut was never even close to Ronnie's in distension. Not even in the same league. Even in 1997, Dorian's gut looked like Michaelangelo's David in comparison to the alien queen that showed up inside Ronnie's gut for the 2003 Olympia. Below are pics that prove my point. Either from the sides or the front, the 255 lbs Dorian showed practically no gut distension. His gut only became a liability in 1997, and it was still infinitely better than Coleman's. The last pic is Dorian's abs-and-thighs at the 1997. Hint: no distension visible, and he's 270 lbs. Now compare it to Ronnie's similar mandatory from the 1999 Olympia, and his gut was already more distended than Dorian's and visible from the front.

I really hope you are joking b/c our discussion was about who's triceps were more striated - not who looked better in the side triceps. Dorian's triceps look smooth as a baby's ass in all those pics you posted. :-\

Where are the striations on Ronnie's triceps on those pics you've posted? Can't see a thing. Besides, striations are not even officially a part of the judging criteria, so I really don't care about them. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18953 on: January 03, 2007, 09:09:16 PM »
this is a great side chest shot from 99 - proves that the conditioning seen in the screencaps is no artifact of the shots - its real life.

It is better than any side chest shot I have ever seen from dorian taken in contest onstage.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18954 on: January 03, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
Where are the striations on Ronnie's triceps on those pics you've posted? Can't see a thing. Besides, striations are not even officially a part of the judging criteria, so I really don't care about them.

when combined with other attribues such as size, shape and vascularity, striations can help a whole lot in the eyes of the judges.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18955 on: January 03, 2007, 09:13:19 PM »

when combined with other attribues such as size, shape and vascularity, striations can help a whole lot in the eyes of the judges.

hahahaha....vascularity? Please Hulkster.....what good did vascularity do against Jay this year who doesn't even have a vein in his forearm! ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18956 on: January 03, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »
check out how shredded and dry Ronnie was at the 01 ASC. Not only can you see the separation in his delts, but you can also see the individual muscle fibers.

great shot - I have the mag and ronnie is just obliterating King Kamali in that shot.

can you believe they even stood onstage together?!?

Ronnie's conditioning was fantastic,

looks just like the "questionable" 99 screencaps!:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18957 on: January 03, 2007, 09:17:31 PM »
now hopefully, the dorian retards can see that nothing in the screencaps is "fake" or "doctored"

it is real, shreddded muscle, no matter how bad you might want to make Ronnie seem.

fact is, at his peak, he takes out dorian's best offering:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18958 on: January 03, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
wow, 93 dorian getting killed.... :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18959 on: January 03, 2007, 09:23:23 PM »
Hulkster is clearly delusional.

Ronnie was so small at the 2001AC.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #18960 on: January 03, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »
Man, both of these side chest's are just fucking outstanding! Initially I thought Ronnie wins this pose fairly handily, but Yates looks excellent in this shot! His arms look outstanding, not to mention the calves. Yates does appear harder though despite being 15lbs heavier in this comparison.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18961 on: January 03, 2007, 09:28:22 PM »
Side chest and you can barely see his pecs  ???

barely see?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18962 on: January 03, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »
Dorian's leg biceps look thicker.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18963 on: January 03, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »

Ronnie, seen here "looking small" is dwarfing the massive Oleg and Darrem 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18964 on: January 03, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »
Chris & Dennis just showing textbook sidechest shots and look at Ronnie's pecs

Depends on what angle you take the pic from.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18965 on: January 03, 2007, 09:33:45 PM »
2001 Olympia again look at the front/side delts obscuring the pecs this is among one of his issues in this pose. ( gut )

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18966 on: January 03, 2007, 09:34:12 PM »
Jay looks drier than Ronnie in that comparison, not to mention a bigger and better looking chest!

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18967 on: January 03, 2007, 09:36:41 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18968 on: January 03, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »
Your argument is retarded here due to anatomy. In the rear lat spread, most of the calves mass is visible, whereas this isn's true for the triceps. Now, of course no bodybuilder has actually won everything due to having a better triceps. No bodybuilder has won a competition in virtue of having a better muscle and all other muscles inferior.I'm not talking about the relevance of visilbility as far as number of angles is concerned, but rather the relevance of the visibility of specific muscles in specific angles. My point is that, if the little part of the inner triceps head which is visible in the rear lat spread was that relevant, it would be able to tip the scales in favor of a bodybuilder who was losing at everything else on this mandatory. You have proven my point, exactly.

my argument was a parody of yours. So if you think mine sounds retarded, guess what that makes yours? ;)

The triceps is able to win an entire mandatory - the side triceps -, because it is the focus of the mandatory.

according to your logic, Ronnie wins the front and rear double biceps by virtue of having better biceps.

Here's a lesson in anatomy for you: depending from where you look at a muscle, it becomes more or less relevant.

wow, really? Hey guys, Suckmyasshole just made a brilliant observation! ::)

Dorian's gut was never even close to Ronnie's in distension. Not even in the same league. Even in 1997, Dorian's gut looked like Michaelangelo's David in comparison to the alien queen that showed up inside Ronnie's gut for the 2003 Olympia. Below are pics that prove my point. Either from the sides or the front, the 255 lbs Dorian showed practically no gut distension. His gut only became a liability in 1997, and it was still infinitely better than Coleman's. The last pic is Dorian's abs-and-thighs at the 1997. Hint: no distension visible, and he's 270 lbs. Now compare it to Ronnie's similar mandatory from the 1999 Olympia, and his gut was already more distended than Dorian's and visible from the front.

ND, this is an example of backpeddling.

Where are the striations on Ronnie's triceps on those pics you've posted? Can't see a thing. Besides, striations are not even officially a part of the judging criteria, so I really don't care about them.

several people already commented on that comparsion, saying that Ronnie's triceps are more striated.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18969 on: January 03, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18970 on: January 03, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »
I mean get serious

Ofcourse his chest will look different. The pic was taken from another angle.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18971 on: January 03, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18972 on: January 03, 2007, 09:55:07 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18973 on: January 03, 2007, 09:56:22 PM »
The last pic is Dorian's abs-and-thighs at the 1997. Hint: no distension visible, and he's 270 lbs. Now compare it to Ronnie's similar mandatory from the 1999 Olympia, and his gut was already more distended than Dorian's and visible from the front.

ND are you honestly trying to claim that Ronnie's 99 gut was worse than dorian's 1997 gut?

please.

Ronnie's 99 gut was not even as bad as dorian's 1994 gut, never mind 1997 monster gut.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #18974 on: January 03, 2007, 09:57:47 PM »
Look at the upper chest

Look at this upper chest.