Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3094274 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19400 on: January 06, 2007, 06:07:53 PM »
LMFAO flat as a pancake in all honesty I've never seen a Ronnie picture that could match any of these 95 shots , not in terms of dryness , detail , separation , density and thickness I haven't.

ha ha ha, again with posting another pose besides the rear double biceps. ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19401 on: January 06, 2007, 06:39:32 PM »
Notice how much thicker Ronnie's back looks in the rear double biceps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19402 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:12 PM »
Dorian crushes Ronnie in back thickness its reality

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19403 on: January 06, 2007, 06:51:02 PM »
He already said that Dorian wins the abs-and-thighs and side triceps. So there was no need to mention those poses. I disagree about the front lat spread and side chest. Dorian's arms are too small for the rest of his physique in the front lat spread, and he looks softer than Ronnie from head to toe. He also has worse taper due to his wider waist. In the side chest, Ronnie has more balanced pecs and better side quads. Ronnie's arms would cancel out Dorian's calves. So neither asset would be an advantage for their respective owners. Personally, I feel that good arms outweigh good biceps in this pose. If you look at the top 10 side chests of all-time, I guarantee you that far more of them have great arms than great calves.

More wishful thinking

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Front Lat Spread (see Figure 2)
Standing face front to the judges, with the legs and feet a
short distance apart, the competitor will place the open
hands, or clenched fists, against, or gripping, the lower
waist or obliques and will expand the latissimus muscles.
At the same time, the competitor should attempt to
contract as many other frontal muscles as possible. It
shall be strictly forbidden for the competitor to pull up on
the posing trunks so as to show the top inside of the
quadriceps.
The judge should first see whether the competitor can
show a good spread of the latissimus muscles, thereby
creating a V-shaped torso. Then the judge should
continue with the head-to-foot survey, noting first the
general aspectsof the physique and then concentrating on
the more detailed aspects of the various muscle groups.

3. Side Chest (see Figure 3)
The competitor may choose either side for this pose, in
order to display the “better” arm. He will stand with his
left or right side towards the judges and will bend the arm
nearest the judges to a right-angle position, with the fist
clenched and, with the other hand, will grasp the wrist.
The leg nearest the judges will be bent at the knee and
will rest on the toes. The competitor will then expand the
chest and by upward pressure of the front bent arm and
contract the biceps as much as possible. He will also
contract the thigh muscles, in particular, the biceps
femoris group, and by downward pressure on his toes,
will display the contracted calf muscles.
The judge will pay particular attention to the pectoral
muscles and the arch of the rib cage, the biceps, the leg
biceps and the calves, and will conclude with the head-tofoot
examination. In this pose the judge will be able to
survey the thigh and calf muscles in profile, which will
help in grading their comparative development more
accurately.

Read the criteria Dorian simply meets it better , density , balance , conditioning , size , Dorian has Ronnie covered.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19404 on: January 06, 2007, 06:54:05 PM »
Does condition from the front mean nothing to Team Yates?

Don't worry Matt Yates has you covered  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19405 on: January 06, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »
Dorian crushes Ronnie in back thickness its reality

what thickness? His back still looks flat in that pose. The only difference I see between the pic I posted and the one you did is that Dorian appears to be leaning back more in yours. If you drew a line connecting his waist to his traps, you would see that his back is still flat. Also, where is his lower back in the shot you posted? It's missing. :-\

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19406 on: January 06, 2007, 07:19:30 PM »
the pics aren't just darker, they are also better quality. Notice how much clearer Ronnie looks in the second pic. It obviously came from a different source. Why can't your dumbass understand that?

better quality, yes, but why would ronnie's color change.

why would the background get darker, but coleman show more detail and conditioning?

how can they come from a different source? esp, when everything else matches the first pic, but nothing on this planet matches the second pic - not youtube, a pic from a mag, anything. 

forcedfag said it was a dvd rip - i have the dvd and he looks nothing like that. 

name me a source in which is better quality than a dvd?

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19407 on: January 06, 2007, 07:23:27 PM »

the bottom pic is clearer, but why would that impact ronnie's color.

the details, muscles, etc would be easier to spot on a pic that is better quality, but the fucking color of the person should not change.

quality would have nothing to do with someone going from brown to black. 

forcefag and hulkster, you have much explaining to do

once again, 1 reference remark about forcedreps and he will reply, despite making fun of us for being on here, bc he is a real bber and doesnt have the time to be on here or deal with us or just me skinny bitches.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19408 on: January 06, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
what thickness? His back still looks flat in that pose. The only difference I see between the pic I posted and the one you did is that Dorian appears to be leaning back more in yours. If you drew a line connecting his waist to his traps, you would see that his back is still flat. Also, where is his lower back in the shot you posted? It's missing. :-\

One Dorian has a thicker back where ? much thicker traps , much thicker lats , and lower back , Dorian has lats that insert near his waist and Ronnie on the otherhand has a shorter torso with slightly higher lats this explains why he doesn't appear flat in this pose he has a shorter torso ! this is a perfect example and spare me the excuses Ronnie isn't flexed yet because this is how he does his back double biceps shot

Notice a his clearly thicker traps , lats , lower back ?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19409 on: January 06, 2007, 07:28:31 PM »
More wishful thinking

"The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized as these comparisons will help the judge to decide which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and definition."

I highlighted the areas where Ronnie beats Dorian. Ronnie has greater overall muscular bulk - larger delts, pecs, arms, and quads. Don't confuse equal weight with meaning they are the same size. Ronnie also displays greater muscle definition. He has more separations and striations from head to toe. I've explained before why they tie in balanced development (as many others have already done), and Dorian wins in density. Thus, Ronnie has the advantage usuing the IFBB judging criteria.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19410 on: January 06, 2007, 07:35:05 PM »

the bottom pic is clearer, but why would that impact ronnie's color.

the details, muscles, etc would be easier to spot on a pic that is better quality, but the fucking color of the person should not change.

quality would have nothing to do with someone going from brown to black.

wait wait wait, let me get this right. You have no problem with the Dorian nuthuggers posting black and white shots of Dorian which obviously change the color of the person and exaggerate any contrast in their muscles, but you cry "foul" when Camp Coleman uses pics that are slightly darker but still in color? ::)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19411 on: January 06, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »
Ronnie has greater overall muscular bulk - larger delts, pecs, arms, and quads. Don't confuse equal weight with meaning they are the same size. Ronnie also displays greater muscle definition. He has more separations and striations from head to toe. I've explained before why they tie in balanced development (as many others have already done), and Dorian wins in density. Thus, Ronnie has the advantage usuing the IFBB judging criteria.

i agree that balance would be a non issue.

ronnie has greater bulk - at a highter bodyweight, in which his conditioning would be a huge negative against yates.

at the same weight, dorian has bigger delts.

ronnie always had greater striations and seperations.  did that matter when he competed against dorian?

no, it didnt.

this has been my entire view in 790 pages:  

would the judges choose ronnie's package of more shape, details, and striations or dorian's pacakge of hardness and dryness?

i dont know the answer to that - no one does as no of us (except pumpster) are judges and it never happened.

dorian easily beat ronnie before, but ronnie wasnt at his best.  although he did not change that dramatically.

but to say yates was overrated, is just retarted and proves the person is biased or has no idea what they are talking about.

perfect examples - matt c and probecito.  both thought yates sucked and when they really looked at it, thought differently.  

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19412 on: January 06, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »
One Dorian has a thicker back where ? much thicker traps , much thicker lats , and lower back

where? You must be looking at pics on your computer b/c the pics posted here show Ronnie with a thicker back. That last shot you posted from 97 shows Ronnie with thicker lats than Dorian, and Ronnie's back became even better later on. I don't know how you can say that Dorian's lower back was thicker when you cannot even see it from the side.

Where did Dorian's lower back go?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19413 on: January 06, 2007, 07:45:23 PM »
wait wait wait, let me get this right. You have no problem with the Dorian nuthuggers posting black and white shots of Dorian which obviously change the color of the person and exaggerate any contrast in their muscles, but you cry "foul" when Camp Coleman uses pics that are slightly darker but still in color? ::)

2 totally different things.

a black and white pic is the original - dorians' shot.

the problem is that those pics of coleman are not real - nothing matches them - even the same shots in the same poses.

his color doesnt match - that's how you can tell.

for example.

the pics posted of 96 Olympia are of awful quality.  however, dorian's, shawn, nasser all have the same color on pics of better quality - and everything else related to the 96 Olympia.

shawn or paul (or any black bber) color will not change bc of the picture quality.  

the only thing that will change is details, not complextions.  

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19414 on: January 06, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
hahaha faggola pumpster is a moderator on the training section and just deleted my bowflex comments hahahahahahahahaha

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19415 on: January 06, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »
would the judges choose ronnie's package of more shape, details, and striations or dorian's pacakge of hardness and dryness?

Hardness and dryness are synonymous in bodybuilding. You cannot be hard and waterlogged. The quality of looking "hard" is the result of being dry. Therefore, you're just repeating yourself to make it seem like Dorian has more advantages. The question is - would the judges choose Ronnie's package of better muscular shape, bulk, and details over Dorian's dryness.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19416 on: January 06, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »
I highlighted the areas where Ronnie beats Dorian. Ronnie has greater overall muscular bulk - larger delts, pecs, arms, and quads. Don't confuse equal weight with meaning they are the same size. Ronnie also displays greater muscle definition. He has more separations and striations from head to toe. I've explained before why they tie in balanced development (as many others have already done), and Dorian wins in density. Thus, Ronnie has the advantage usuing the IFBB judging criteria.

You posted a picture of a 244 pound Ronnie Coleman and you have the balls to say he has more overall muscular bulk than a 260 pound Dorian Yates? am I mistaken ? what school of mathematics did you go to? lol Ronnie at 5'11" and 244 pounds carries more overall muscular bulk than Dorian Yates at 5'10" 260 pounds?

And you also claim Ronnie has larger delts , pecs , arms and quads , how would you know? unless the two were side-by-side , Ronnie despite your claim that he was almost as big as 99 Olympia wasn't extremely big in 01 whenever Ronnie gets extremely dry he gets relatively small , 1998 249 pounds , 2001 244 pounds , anything over 250 pounds his dryness suffers , so for you to claim these parts are all larger is not accurate in all probability his biceps/tricpes might be but I posted the comparison of Yates 95 and Ronnie 01 in the most muscular and Yates clearly has the thicker pecs

01 ASC perhaps matches Yates 1995 in terms of overall conditioning and dryness , however he still lags behind in terms of muscular bulk , muscular density , and muscular balance . balance isn't debateable Dorian's arms were HUGE in 1995 so your claim of calves canceling out arms in fantasy , Dorian's arms biceps/triceps/forearms are all in much better balance & proportion vs Ronnie's calves , and I've proved this point about balance a while back Ronnie doesn't have better balance its not even comparable

forearms are not in proportion with his biceps/triceps
biceps/triceps in the back double biceps dwarf his delts
overdeveloped front & side delts dominate his pecs in the sidechest
calves much to small for his quads
glutes overdeveloped and can be seen from the front and stick out from the back

You don't find these problems with Dorian , I've provided plenty of proof to but this dream back to sleep

Separations & Striations - lets pick apart that one Dorian has better separation in his abdominals , side head of his triceps , intercostals , obliques , serattus , thigh-rod , gastrocnimeus inner & outter head , soleus , traps , lower lats , erector spinae

equal in terms of hams , glutes , delts

Ronnie has better delt-pec tie-ins , upper quad separation , biceps

Dorian meets more of the criteria than Ronnie

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19417 on: January 06, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
2 totally different things.

a black and white pic is the original - dorians' shot.

the problem is that those pics of coleman are not real - nothing matches them - even the same shots in the same poses.

you're missing the point. The pics of Ronnie that you are talking about are no different than the black and white pics of Dorian. Both pics are real. They aren't photoshoped to make them look bigger. No separations or striations were added that weren't in the originals. The only difference I see between both sets of Ronnie pics is that he looks clearer and slightly darker in one of them. I don't understand how you guys can say they are fake.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19418 on: January 06, 2007, 07:57:56 PM »
Hardness and dryness are synonymous in bodybuilding. You cannot be hard and waterlogged. The quality of looking "hard" is the result of being dry. Therefore, you're just repeating yourself to make it seem like Dorian has more advantages. The question is - would the judges choose Ronnie's package of better muscular shape, bulk, and details over Dorian's dryness.

wrong again.

munzer was very dry, but not known for his hardness.

when ruhl first appeared, comparisions were made between him and dorian for hardness, not dryness.

cutler gets very dry, but not extremely hard.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19419 on: January 06, 2007, 07:58:38 PM »
where? You must be looking at pics on your computer b/c the pics posted here show Ronnie with a thicker back. That last shot you posted from 97 shows Ronnie with thicker lats than Dorian, and Ronnie's back became even better later on. I don't know how you can say that Dorian's lower back was thicker when you cannot even see it from the side.

Where did Dorian's lower back go?

Look at these pictures , look who has the thicker lats , lower back and traps

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19420 on: January 06, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
hahaha faggola pumpster is a moderator on the training section and just deleted my bowflex comments hahahahahahahahaha

Are you kidding me? lol

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19421 on: January 06, 2007, 08:02:48 PM »
Are you kidding me? lol

yes, the faggola even sent me a PM, he thinks he has power now LOL:

Dumbass,
Your post was deleted from the training section, as will any others that are similarly brainless. Confine your desperate need to act 13 years old to other boards, Beavis.

hahahahahahah what a loser, living in a rat shack and working out on the bowflex hahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19422 on: January 06, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »
yes, the faggola even sent me a PM, he thinks he has power now LOL:

Dumbass,
Your post was deleted from the training section, as will any others that are similarly brainless. Confine your desperate need to act 13 years old to other boards, Beavis.

hahahahahahah what a loser, living in a rat shack and working out on the bowflex hahahaha

No wonder he's not on here much anymore lol he's drunk on his own power in the training section , poor people listening to his advice.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19423 on: January 06, 2007, 08:08:07 PM »
You posted a picture of a 244 pound Ronnie Coleman and you have the balls to say he has more overall muscular bulk than a 260 pound Dorian Yates? am I mistaken ? what school of mathematics did you go to? lol Ronnie at 5'11" and 244 pounds carries more overall muscular bulk than Dorian Yates at 5'10" 260 pounds?

Dorian carried a good 10-15 lbs extra in his huge midsection. There are also difference in bone thickness and body fat composition. It's ignorant to say that b/c Dorian weighed 15 lbs more, it must have been strictly all lean muscle. Don't get me wrong. I believe Dorian was larger in some areas like traps (they were longer, not necessarily thicker) and calves. However, Ronnie carried more overall muscular bulk. His arms are definately larger. His pecs are thicker from top to bottom and longer. Dorian's chest sat higher on his torso and most of its mass was concentrated in the lower pecs. Ronnie's delts are bigger than Dorian's. You even commented that his delts overpowered his larger-than-Dorian's chest from the side. Ronnie also had bigger quads and glutes.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19424 on: January 06, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »
Dorian carried a good 10-15 lbs extra in his huge midsection. There are also difference in bone thickness and body fat composition. It's ignorant to say that b/c Dorian weighed 15 lbs more, it must have been strictly all lean muscle. Don't get me wrong. I believe Dorian was larger in some areas like traps (they were longer, not necessarily thicker) and calves. However, Ronnie carried more overall muscular bulk. His arms are definately larger. His pecs are thicker from top to bottom and longer. Dorian's chest sat higher on his torso and most of its mass was concentrated in the lower pecs. Ronnie's delts are bigger than Dorian's. You even commented that his delts overpowered his larger-than-Dorian's chest from the side. Ronnie also had bigger quads and glutes.

this is your absolute dumbest post :-\