Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100203 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19425 on: January 06, 2007, 08:10:25 PM »
Look at these pictures , look who has the thicker lats , lower back and traps

traps are a push, but Ronnie soundly defeats Dorian in lat and lower back thickness.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19426 on: January 06, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
this is your absolute dumbest post

cool :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19427 on: January 06, 2007, 08:13:53 PM »
Dorian carried a good 10-15 lbs extra in his huge midsection. There are also difference in bone thickness and body fat composition. It's ignorant to say that b/c Dorian weighed 15 lbs more, it must have been strictly all lean muscle. Don't get me wrong. I believe Dorian was larger in some areas like traps (they were longer, not necessarily thicker) and calves. However, Ronnie carried more overall muscular bulk. His arms are definately larger. His pecs are thicker from top to bottom and longer. Dorian's chest sat higher on his torso and most of its mass was concentrated in the lower pecs. Ronnie's delts are bigger than Dorian's. You even commented that his delts overpowered his larger-than-Dorian's chest from the side. Ronnie also had bigger quads and glutes.

Oh jesus-fucking-christ why is it Coleman fans are all insane? lol man you're really , really reaching on this one ..............I mean really lol

Dorian at 260 pounds is actually carrying less muscle than a 244 pound Ronnie lol

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19428 on: January 06, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
traps are a push, but Ronnie soundly defeats Dorian in lat and lower back thickness.

cleary wrong. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #19429 on: January 06, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »
With some time to go but perhaps some time needed to put this in place, how about you try to get Dorian or Ronnie to commemorate the 1000th page of this thread with a post :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19430 on: January 06, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »

I know Hulkster is gone and all but you're passing him more insanity , Neo what the fuck happened to you? lol traps are in now way shape or form a push , and look at Dorian's lower lats much thicker as well as erector spinae dude you made the leap into absurdity with these claims .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19431 on: January 06, 2007, 08:17:23 PM »
With some time to go but perhaps some time needed to put this in place, how about you try to get Dorian or Ronnie to commemorate the 1000th page of this thread with a post :)

neither want any part of this mess lol

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19432 on: January 06, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »

cleary wrong. 

Ronnie back's looks so much softer than Dorian's there. Much worse separation and thickness too!

4thAD

« Reply #19433 on: January 06, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »
this thread is gay and i cant believe its still around! Please someone kill this thread!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19434 on: January 06, 2007, 08:23:47 PM »
Ronnie back's looks so much softer than Dorian's there. Much worse separation and thickness too!

You're right Dorian's back is much harder and detailed , look at the difference in thickness in the lower lats Ronnie has a few fine lines , Dorian's look like feathers running the entire length of his back , Dorian's lats insert lower as well , now look at the erector spinae the muscles that form the christmas tree , Ronnie has a couple covered in a slight film of water and Dorian's are clearly developed and defined and run the length of his lower lats and all the way down its , Dorian has always had much thicker lower lats & his x-mas tree .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19435 on: January 06, 2007, 08:35:41 PM »
hey Pubes, let's analyze my post bit-by-bit, shall we?

Dorian carried a good 10-15 lbs extra in his huge midsection

compare the width of their waists.

Dorian also had a larger midsection from front to back. How big would you estimate his wait to be in this pic?

His arms are definately larger

His pecs are thicker from top to bottom and longer. Dorian's chest sat higher on his torso and most of its mass was concentrated in the lower pecs.

Ronnie's delts are bigger than Dorian's.

Ronnie also had bigger quads and glutes.

wootwoot

• Getbig II
« Reply #19436 on: January 06, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »
if dorian's ears are that much bigger than ronnie's, humanity has a serious problem.

the scale is fucked.

(regarding that xmas tree shot)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19437 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »
if dorian's ears are that much bigger than ronnie's, humanity has a serious problem.

the scale is fucked.

(regarding that xmas tree shot)

the "great" ND is never wrong, and his comparisons are less biased than mine. ::)

wootwoot

• Getbig II
« Reply #19438 on: January 06, 2007, 08:43:48 PM »
the "great" ND is never wrong, and his comparisons are less biased than mine. ::)

yeah honestly i never post here, and truthfully am not interested, but i had to point that out because it's ridiculous.  the whole fuckin thing is ridiculous to me.  i don't follow bodybuilding too much, but it's real obvious that ronnie in his prime has a better physique than dorian in his prime.

i honestly don't understand how people can see that differently, but take that for what it's worth.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19439 on: January 06, 2007, 08:44:14 PM »
you're missing the point. The pics of Ronnie that you are talking about are no different than the black and white pics of Dorian. Both pics are real. They aren't photoshoped to make them look bigger. No separations or striations were added that weren't in the originals. The only difference I see between both sets of Ronnie pics is that he looks clearer and slightly darker in one of them. I don't understand how you guys can say they are fake.

black and white can add shadows the could enhance the picture, but ronnie's color is different.  

that's the issue.  

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19440 on: January 06, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
yeah honestly i never post here, and truthfully am not interested, but i had to point that out because it's ridiculous.  the whole fuckin thing is ridiculous to me.  i don't follow bodybuilding too much, but it's real obvious that ronnie in his prime has a better physique than dorian in his prime.

i honestly don't understand how people can see that differently, but take that for what it's worth.

you should post here more often, but I definately understand if you don't want to. It's just refreshing to see new voices rather than the recycled opinions of the same 6 people. Here are other comparisons that ND made just in case you missed them. ;D

I cut out the image of Dorian he used and compared it to the original pic.

suddenly Dorian is taller than Ronnie.

notice how Ronnie's head changes shape in one comparison to the next.

wootwoot

• Getbig II
« Reply #19441 on: January 06, 2007, 08:58:07 PM »
oh yeah it's completely nuts.  i've looked at the first five and the last five pages of this thread and i'm just scratching my head.

you can take a million different angles to the argument and still lose if you're wrong.  and i know it's subjective, but come let's be serious.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19442 on: January 06, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »
black and white can add shadows the could enhance the picture, but ronnie's color is different.

how does Ronnie's color affect the pic that black and white pics cannot do better? I don't understand why the Dorian nuthuggers have their panties in a twist over this.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19443 on: January 06, 2007, 09:26:04 PM »
how does Ronnie's color affect the pic that black and white pics cannot do better? I don't understand why the Dorian nuthuggers have their panties in a twist over this.

is it really that hard to understand.

a black and white has no color, so there is no question.

ronnie's color was changed to make him appear dryer and harder.

just look at everything else related to the 99 olympia, nothing matches with THOSE pics.

picture quality and detail will change from source to source, but not somoene's complexion.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19444 on: January 06, 2007, 09:32:46 PM »
Dorian's back looks awesome here, but it's still flat as a pancake.

Ronnie's back also looked awesome and had thickness Dorian never had in this pose.

That's what I've been saying all along, but they just can't admit it.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19445 on: January 06, 2007, 09:40:17 PM »
is it really that hard to understand.

a black and white has no color, so there is no question.

ronnie's color was changed to make him appear dryer and harder.

just look at everything else related to the 99 olympia, nothing matches with THOSE pics.

picture quality and detail will change from source to source, but not somoene's complexion.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing b/c you somehow feel threatened by these pics. The only difference between both sets of Ronnie's pics is that one set is clearer and slightly darker. Nothing has been added that wasn't there to begin with. It's irrelevant that a black and white pic has no color. You are ignorant if you think that black and white pics don't make a bodybuilder look more impressive than they really are. That's the point I made earlier. How come the Dorian nuthuggers like to post black and white shots where Dorian looks better than he ever did in color, yet they get their panties all in a twist when Camp Coleman post pics of Ronnie where he's slightly darker? Both look more impressive in those pics than they do in others. So either you stop posting black and white shots of Dorian or stfu.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19446 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:18 PM »
You're mistaken Yates owns the ab-thigh , front latspread and side chest and triceps , how on top of all that Dorian is clearly the better conditioned athlete overall , don't forget balance , density I mean enough with this nonsense he's smooth seriously Yastes doesn't carry water  .

Read my post again. I said that yates wins the ab & thigh and the side tri, but how in the hell does he win the side chest and the front lat spread when he is smoother than silk? lol. Doesn't carry water you say? These were taken at the 95' Olympia. Now let the excuses begin.............

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19447 on: January 06, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
LMFAO flat as a pancake  ::) in all honesty I've never seen a Ronnie picture that could match any of these 95 shots , not in terms of dryness , detail , separation , density and thickness I haven't.

Seriously, you call that back thick? It is detailed, seperated, but not thick like Colemans at all.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19448 on: January 06, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »
Dorian crushes Ronnie in back thickness its reality

Are you for real?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19449 on: January 06, 2007, 10:05:43 PM »
Does condition from the front mean nothing to Team Yates?

They ignore it like the plague.