Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100996 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #20050 on: January 10, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »
Too bad he never won against arguably the greatest lineup in history.
He always lost.
Wahahahahaha!!  :'(

Exactly ! the irony was he was in that greatest line-up in history he was just 15th place lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20051 on: January 10, 2007, 02:25:51 PM »
see what I mean? Why should I have to rehash my same arguments again so that this dipshit can continue to insist on his idiotic drivel? Judging by his misrepresentation of my argument, Suckmyasshole clearly doesn't grasp the concept of muscular bulk vs total body mass. Ronnie had larger biceps, triceps, pecs, delts, glutes and quads, yet he supposedly had less lean muscle than Dorian? I won't demean my brilliant intellect by addressing such retarded ideas. ::)

NeoSperm, since you're not very smart, I'll give you the benefit of thye doubt and address this post of yours. Dorian and Ronnie were both 257 lbs. Right? This means that the gravitational pull exercised by the Earth was similar on both of them. In other words, their physical masses were similar. We are in agreement here, correct? Good.

Now, where does thye physical mass of a Human Being comes from? It comes from:

- The skeletal frame.

- Skeletal muscle tissue.

- Smooth muscle tissue.

- Internal organs.

- Nervous sysmtem.

Since both Dorian and Ronnie weighted the same, the only way for you to demonstrate that Ronnie carried more lean mass than Dorian would be for you to demonstate, that the sum of the weight of Ronnie's skeletal frame, internal organs and nervous tissue, represented less pounds than the sum of Dorian's internal organs, skeletal frame, bodyfat and subcutaneous water. There is no other possibility. This is Logic 101 for you, my friend. If you fail to demonstrate that, then it is immaterial that Ronnie had some larger muscles than Dorian, because Dorian must have greater mass elsewhere, to compensate for that so that his mass is as great or greater than Ronnie's. Get it?

Now, I have laready made a very strong case for why Dorian had slightly greater mass than the 1999 Coleman, and far more so than that of the 2001 ASC Ronnie. Let's review it, shall we? Dorian has:

- Equivalent bodyfat to Ronnie. Tie.

- Less subcutaneous water. Dorian wins.

- His bones are thicker, but they weight less. Tie

- Dorian has a wider waist, but Ronnie's gut is more distended - saying otherwise is pointless. Dorian wins.

- Ronnie's muscles are rounder and fuller, which means that they have more water inside them, which means that Dorian carries more muscle tissue.

I have, logically and mathematically, demonstrated that Dorian in all likehood carried slightly more mass than the 1999 Coleman. Pics are not necessary. Why? Becasue the issue is mathematical, not visual. Ronnie might have some bigger muscles than Dorian, but what matters is if this alters the total amount of muscle mass, which is mathematical. The weight, bodyfat and subcutaneous water indicate this; visual evidence does not. ;) Besides, Ronnie's muscles can look bigger than Dorian's for a variety of reasons other than lean mass, such as their shape, the size of the joints, etc. You have been owned epically, and I genuinely am embarassed for you. Read my post and then re-read it, and you may finally comprehend. Then, you should be humble about it, relaize that you're no match for me - but then, who is -, and exit from the thread gracefully. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20052 on: January 10, 2007, 02:27:41 PM »

food for thought?

Arnold has narrow hips?

LOL

Arnold had a wide blocky waist, little quad sweep, no triceps etc etc.

he hardly fits the same mold of a peak ronnie, flex or even shawn...

more sucky misinformation as usual. This waist is not narrow.  And arnolds muscles were certainly not as shapely as Ronnie or Flex...
 ::)

owned  ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20053 on: January 10, 2007, 02:31:14 PM »
owned  ;)

holy shit...Ronnie owned again hahahahahahaha

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #20054 on: January 10, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
Suckmyasshole, your post may sound plausible but quickly falls apart upon closer inspection. Ronnie had larger biceps, triceps, pecs, delts, glutes and quads, yet he supposedly had less muscular bulk than Dorian? I've already demonstrated why their backs were equivalent in width and thickness. This means Dorian made up the difference in weight someone else, most likely his midsection.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #20055 on: January 10, 2007, 03:03:53 PM »
Proof--------> Video, that Hulkster hasn't used fake 99' Olympia pics. I've been saying all along that those 99' Olympia pics are real and match the video. Like I said, it has to do with the video source and that the pics were not tampered with. I've even taken pics from this video and showed many people (Yates and Coleman fans) and not one of them even mentioned that these pics were fake. Here you go yates fan club. Here is his routine from that video. Now please stop it with the "fake pics" bull shyt.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2847826446600716095&q=Ronnie+Coleman

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20056 on: January 10, 2007, 03:15:53 PM »
The point they're trying to get at, is that his back looks far softer in the vid than the vid caps.
I just watched that vid again, and they're exactly right.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20057 on: January 10, 2007, 03:30:32 PM »
Proof--------> Video, that Hulkster hasn't used fake 99' Olympia pics. I've been saying all along that those 99' Olympia pics are real and match the video. Like I said, it has to do with the video source and that the pics were not tampered with. I've even taken pics from this video and showed many people (Yates and Coleman fans) and not one of them even mentioned that these pics were fake. Here you go yates fan club. Here is his routine from that video. Now please stop it with the "fake pics" bull shyt.

The video quality is much darker , its NOT the same as the one on YouTube and its not the same quality as it was shown on ESPN so its still not an accurate representation of the contest.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #20058 on: January 10, 2007, 03:36:37 PM »

The music still sucks and the posing is sloppy.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20059 on: January 10, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »
The point they're trying to get at, is that his back looks far softer in the vid than the vid caps.

but thats only because of the fact that the ONLY back shot of his whole routine that is fully flexing and HELD for any length of time is the long distance one.

you see it in the routine.

its ronnie's shitty posing that is the problem.

during the prejudging, he flexes and HOLDS the pose, thus, we get a GOOD LOOK at it, and here it is, as hard as nails:

When the video of the PREJUDGING is posted, then you will all see that the screencaps are real.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20060 on: January 10, 2007, 04:23:20 PM »
The music still sucks and the posing is sloppy.

wow. I actually agree with rocketbitch.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20061 on: January 10, 2007, 04:37:16 PM »

and here it is, as hard as nails:

no, kid, this is hard as nails ;) big difference.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20062 on: January 10, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
but thats only because of the fact that the ONLY back shot of his whole routine that is fully flexing and HELD for any length of time is the long distance one.

you see it in the routine.

its ronnie's shitty posing that is the problem.

during the prejudging, he flexes and HOLDS the pose, thus, we get a GOOD LOOK at it, and here it is, as hard as nails:

When the video of the PREJUDGING is posted, then you will all see that the screencaps are real.

His back looks doughy, like un unbaked pizza crust.

The individual muscles aren't sharply defined, they kind of run together, blurred. Thats subcutaneous water.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20063 on: January 10, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

The individual muscles aren't sharply defined, they kind of run together, blurred. Thats subcutaneous water.

Great post !

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20064 on: January 10, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »

great post !!

Look at the intersection of Dorian's lower traps and lats, it is a razor sharp line. Now look at Ronnie's, all blurred together and soggy.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20065 on: January 10, 2007, 04:55:13 PM »
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20066 on: January 10, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »
I scanned this:

That mans waist is not wide enough nor distended enough to be in this thread.
Please remove that picture immediately.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20067 on: January 10, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
His back looks doughy, like un unbaked pizza crust

you mean like this?

:)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20068 on: January 10, 2007, 04:58:11 PM »
the google video hopefully has shut Icehold up once and for all.

these screencaps are NOT FAKE nor Doctored:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20069 on: January 10, 2007, 05:00:52 PM »
you mean like this?

:)

No, the musclular definition on Ronnie is blurred by water.
Look at that 93 pic; where the muscles divide are clearly distinct. Just becuase the underlying muscle itself doesn't have deep fissures (read:striationts) does not, i repeat NOT, make him smooth. Conditioning is not judged on how the muscle is formed, only how clearly and distincly it is seen through the skin.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20070 on: January 10, 2007, 05:02:27 PM »

watch the video that I linked, looks the same in hulksters pics. What else is there to argue about?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20071 on: January 10, 2007, 05:04:16 PM »
The video quality is much darker , its NOT the same as the one on YouTube and its not the same quality as it was shown on ESPN so its still not an accurate representation of the contest.

Blah blah blah,that's all the yates fans can say. Coleman fans have more proof that these pics and vids are real than you yates fans have that they are fake. So deal with it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20072 on: January 10, 2007, 05:07:03 PM »
the google video looks exactly the same as my old VHS copy of Ronnie's 99 posing routine.

so what exactly is there to debate about?

someone explain.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20073 on: January 10, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
I scanned this:

You have that magazine?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20074 on: January 10, 2007, 05:08:11 PM »
other than a slight colour difference, what "proof" DOES the dorian side have that all this ronnie 99 stuff is "fake", "doctored" and "not real"?

someone fill me in.
Flower Boy Ran Away