Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3172043 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #25600 on: March 01, 2007, 06:32:55 PM »
if Dorian was so dry and hard in this pic, then why does he have a roll of fat on his ass?

seriously, there is no roll. get real.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #25601 on: March 01, 2007, 07:07:14 PM »
According to Hulkster, there is no visual muscularity difference between a 257 Yates and a 247lb Coleman LOL.

Coleman is absolutely crushed in the rear lat spread.

ha ha ha ha, Dorian is 1 inch shorter than Ronnie in real life yet he's taller in that pic. Dorian is also not as conditioned as Ronnie. So obviously he's going to carry more size. Here is a more accurate comparison.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #25602 on: March 01, 2007, 07:08:33 PM »
seriously, there is no roll. get real.

suuuure, I guess I'm just imagining that fold of skin on his lower glutes. ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25603 on: March 01, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
According to Hulkster, there is no visual muscularity difference between a 257 Yates and a 247lb Coleman LOL.

Coleman is absolutely crushed in the rear lat spread.

there isn't.

its because you don't understand all of the charactertistics that the term "muscularity" refers to in the criteria.

you think it is strictly size. because you are stupid.

it is about far more than size.

it is also about shape, detail, vascularity, aesthetics.

and besides, that 'small' 247 pound coleman has a back so thick it makes a 255 pound Dorian's back look as thin and flat as a pancake: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

big nick

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #25604 on: March 01, 2007, 07:09:26 PM »
I met dorian a few years back and he must have been off the juice for awile because he was tiny Im 6.3 275

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25605 on: March 01, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »
ha ha ha ha, Dorian is 1 inch shorter than Ronnie in real life yet he's taller in that pic. Dorian is also not as conditioned as Ronnie. So obviously he's going to carry more size. Here is a more accurate comparison.

there is another comparison that someone did with that yates shot with a 99 studio Back shot of Ronnie. I am trying to find it....

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25606 on: March 01, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »
I met dorian a few years back and he must have been off the juice for awile because he was tiny Im 6.3 275

he might not have been tiny.

he might have been standing beside Ronnie Coleman at the time... 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25607 on: March 01, 2007, 07:17:24 PM »
dorian's lower back in the lat spread looks exactly like the back of Ronnie's head... :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #25608 on: March 01, 2007, 07:33:02 PM »
that's your personal opinion. Unless you have a hydrostatic weighing machine and individually measured Dorian and Ronnie at their peaks, you cannot definitively say who was more conditioned. I personally feel that 01 ASC Ronnie's conditioning slightly exceeded Dorian's. Ronnie's back looked tight and hard like Dorian's in addition to having better definition in his delts, pecs, arms, glutes, quads and hamstrings.

No, it's not my opinion, you idiot, but that of several bodybuilding judges and writers who have said that. Again, Dorian Yates became famous for setting the standard for conditioning; Coleman did not. The buzz about Coleman's 2001 ASC form was that it was the best coditioning for him. Even the poster Nicorulez, who by the way is a Ronnie fan, mentioned that no bodybuilder has been as hard and dry as Dorian at the 1993 and 1995 Olympias and, according to him:"This is not even debatable". So if even a Coleman fan - who by the way is a much better advocate for Coleman than you are - can see that, then I think it's a mute point. Dumbass.

I said you never mentioned grain in any of your responses to me. I don't care if you said it in one of your replies to someone else. I don't read all of your posts in this thread.

Utter bullshit. You read each and every single post I make. The evidence? You bring up quotes I made several months ago. Only someone who reads everything I write very carefully would pay attention to that.

obviously not, dumbass, since the acne wouldn't be enough to compensate for his abundant fat and water. However, compare Ronnie and Dorian when they are both in contest-condition. Now switch Ronnie's smooth, even-tone skin with Dorian's acne-covered, leathery skin. I guarantee you that Ronnie would look "grainier" than Dorian.

Well, dipshit, you equated Dorian's graininess with acne, and I made you look stupid by pointing out that it can only possibly be something else, since acne does not make an out of condition person look grainy. A person with acne-ridden skin does not look grainy, so obviously grain is something else. If you gave Ronnie Dorian's skin, he would still look softer than Dorian, only with more acne. Acne makes a person look more conditioned... ::)I only indulge this crap because it's fun owning you.

if they had the same amount of muscle, then I believe they would demonstrate the same amount of overall definition.

Boy, you got owned so badly on this one that I'm amazed that you have the audacity combined with the stupidity to continue challenging me. Listen, retard, if separations were etirely an indication of conditioning with no genetic factor involved, then everyone should show the exact same amount of separations or a given percentage of bodyfat. The amount of muscle mass is immaterial, because we're talking about bodyat percentages here. Since different human beings show different amount of overral of separations at the same bodyat percentage, then obviously separations are not an absolute indication of bodyfat. What can't you understand something so simple? :-\

If separations and striations were largely genetic, as you say, then how come you don't see defined people with 15% body fat. Instead, they may have visible striations in their delts or good separation in their quads and that's it. This simply means they naturally store less fat and water in certain areas.

I said that separations are partially genetic. Go back through my posts and you'll see that I point out that all human beings show an improvement o muscular separations as they drop bodyfat - exactly the reason why they diet or contests in the first place. However, your example is irrelevant because the improvement in muscular separations is not linear across humans. I you factor analysed this, you'd see that it is impossible to demonstrate that loss of subcutaneous bodyfat and water levels are the only things responsible for the improvements seen in muscular separations across the human spectrum.

ha ha ha ha ha, you're such a pathetic tool. My hesitation to enter the Mr. Getbig has nothing to do with lack of confidence. In that case, I challenge you to enter a marathon or climb a mountain. Competing in an online bodybuilding competition isn't exactly high on my agenda of things to do. Furthermore, I never challenged you to a posedown. I don't know where you got that shit from. I dared you to post a pic of yourself. Of course, you chickened out like the loser that you are. ;)

I didn't post my pic because I am preparing for the Mr.Getbig, so I want to surprise people with my physique. It has nothing to do with you. Like I said, you have the muscularity of a thirteen year old girl, so what do I have to fear? I challenged you to a competition that will actually be judged and evaluated, unlike posting a few pics, which proves nothing. You are chickening out, which makes you a bitch because it was orginally you who challenged me to compare physiques. What a coward you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #25609 on: March 01, 2007, 07:37:56 PM »
sure, that's why he resorts to making up information in his posts. ;)

You have accused me of this several times. Go ahead and point out what I made up and I will address it. I don't fear anything.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #25610 on: March 01, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »
And that idiot thinks Dorian's taper in the back double biceps pose is ' absolutely poor ' these people don't know what the hell they're talking about , he's the idiot who also claimed Ronnie 2003 had better conditioning lol 2003 for christ's sake and there is a ' definition round ' and Dorian's calves are to big for the rest of his body lol these are the people we're dealing with lol

please post the shot were his back is showing the awe inspiring taper.thanks for the shawn post but dorians looks like that.

haha dorians taper is poor. please show this tremedous taper in the back double bi. nice avoidance of the question as usual.

i already said why he is better conditioned in 03. you have not refuted me. you just think he isnt, or somehow know.

who had more conditioned arms, delts, chest, quads,hams,glutes? ronnie. plus he would dwarf dorian like he is absolutely dwarfing jay.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25611 on: March 01, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »
who had more conditioned arms, delts, chest, quads,hams,glutes? ronnie. plus he would dwarf dorian like he is absolutely dwarfing jay.

but....but.....the dorian side doesn't care about anything except the lower back and abs!

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #25612 on: March 01, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
Ronnie is very inferior to this:

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #25613 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
ronnie is out of shape.

you cant even see his abs.

plus gunter has about 30 lbs. on ronnie. 

so lets, see.  yates received gifts as did gunter.

the only one who didnt is ronnie.

yeah (cue 2000, 01, and 02). 

::)

Ok, who came close to beeating him in 2000? I would love to here this

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #25614 on: March 01, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »
Hulkster, If Dorian's upper body sucks so bad, how do you explain these?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25615 on: March 01, 2007, 08:29:14 PM »

why kevin!

obviously! ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #25616 on: March 01, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »

quite easily.

dorian has great abs, hence 2 of the 4 shots.

the lat spread is horribly smooth.

and the first shot is not even a pose.

and besides, when I was referring to 'upper body" I was referring mainly to the arms, delts and chest, you know, the areas where Ronnie kills dorian, among all the other areas...
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #25617 on: March 01, 2007, 08:36:10 PM »
quite easily.

dorian has great abs, hence 2 of the 4 shots.

the lat spread is horribly smooth.

and the first shot is not even a pose.

and besides, when I was referring to 'upper body" I was referring mainly to the arms, delts and chest, you know, the areas where Ronnie kills dorian, among all the other areas...

Let's review the major "upper body" mandatories:

Front Lat Spread - Yates, this is his signature pose.....plus, even MattC admitted that Dorian's chest and lats are better.

Front Double Biceps - Ronnie
Ab/Thigh - Yates
Side Tri - Yates
Most-Muscular - Coleman
Side Chest - Yates (Ronnie would win the pose called "Side Delt" ::) )

If Yates' upper body sucks so bad, how is he whooping ass on Coleman on these mandatories? ;)

Plus, it's obvious you are in love with the most-muscular, and you think this proves somehow that Ronnie had a better upperbody ::) This would be like me posting ab/thigh shots night and day and claiming Dorian has the better upper body......in fact, I post ab/thigh, front lat, side tri, and side chest, all which prove that Dorian is superior. You are only left with the MM....poor Hulkster :-*

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #25618 on: March 01, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »

He looks good in the first pic

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #25619 on: March 01, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »
why kevin!

obviously! ::) ::) ::)

Kevin is getting owned there so bad, it isn't even funny. 2002 Kevin was close.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #25620 on: March 01, 2007, 10:00:40 PM »
No, it's not my opinion, you idiot, but that of several bodybuilding judges and writers who have said that. Again, Dorian Yates became famous for setting the standard for conditioning; Coleman did not. The buzz about Coleman's 2001 ASC form was that it was the best coditioning for him. Even the poster Nicorulez, who by the way is a Ronnie fan, mentioned that no bodybuilder has been as hard and dry as Dorian at the 1993 and 1995 Olympias and, according to him:"This is not even debatable". So if even a Coleman fan - who by the way is a much better advocate for Coleman than you are - can see that, then I think it's a mute point. Dumbass.

it's still your opinion, you f*cking dumbass. Others just happen to share the same opinion as you. What else is it supposed to be? Fact? ha ha ha ha ha. You cannot prove that Dorian was more conditioned than Ronnie anymore than I can prove that 01 ASC Ronnie carried more lean mass than in 99.

Utter bullshit. You read each and every single post I make. The evidence? You bring up quotes I made several months ago. Only someone who reads everything I write very carefully would pay attention to that.

Where do you get this shit from? I don't read all of your posts. Almost all of the quotes I used come from your responses to me. Only a few are from reading other people's posts that quoted where you said something stupid. For example, I didn't even notice your retarded photoelectric explanation of why Dorian looks better in person than Ronnie until Hulkster and Usmokepole pointed it out.

Well, dipshit, you equated Dorian's graininess with acne, and I made you look stupid by pointing out that it can only possibly be something else, since acne does not make an out of condition person look grainy. A person with acne-ridden skin does not look grainy, so obviously grain is something else. If you gave Ronnie Dorian's skin, he would still look softer than Dorian, only with more acne. Acne makes a person look more conditioned... I only indulge this crap because it's fun owning you.

oh what a load of crap. I already explained why acne wouldn't make a difference in a person who is out of shape. If you want to play dumb, then I guess dryness must not matter either since an obese person will still look soft even if they are dehydrated. ::)

Boy, you got owned so badly on this one that I'm amazed that you have the audacity combined with the stupidity to continue challenging me. Listen, retard, if separations were etirely an indication of conditioning with no genetic factor involved, then everyone should show the exact same amount of separations or a given percentage of bodyfat. The amount of muscle mass is immaterial, because we're talking about bodyat percentages here. Since different human beings show different amount of overral of separations at the same bodyat percentage, then obviously separations are not an absolute indication of bodyfat. What can't you understand something so simple?

The only role genetics plays in separations and striations is determining which areas you are naturally more lean. A muscle that is covered by a thick layer of water and fat will not show definition regardless of that person's genetics. At the other extreme, a muscle has a set limit of separations and striations no matter how dry and shredded you are. So what do you think happens when two people - one with defined quads at 15% bf and one with smooth quads at 12% bf - both diet down to 4% bf? Their quads will show an equal amount of definition. The reason for this is b/c once the person with better leg genetics removes all the water and fat from his quads, his body will just move on to another area meanwhile the person with worse leg genetics will continue losing fat and water from his quads until he catches up.

I didn't post my pic because I am preparing for the Mr.Getbig, so I want to surprise people with my physique. It has nothing to do with you. Like I said, you have the muscularity of a thirteen year old girl, so what do I have to fear? I challenged you to a competition that will actually be judged and evaluated, unlike posting a few pics, which proves nothing. You are chickening out, which makes you a bitch because it was orginally you who challenged me to compare physiques. What a coward you are.

I have the muscularity of a 13 yr old girl? Riiiiiiiiight, then you must live with ogres. By no means do I profess to be huge. However, it's safe to say that I'm more muscular than a teenage girl at my current weight of 190 lbs. I would estimate my body fat to be around 17% (based on 4% being the lowest a human can attain). This would put me at roughly 165 lbs if I were to be completely dry and shredded. How much does the avg. 13 yr old girl weigh? 100 lbs? I said that I would think about competing in the Mr. Getbig. Unlike you, I actually train to enter real bodybuilding contests - you know, the kind where you get up onstage in front of people. Dieting for an online competition isn't exactly high on my agenda. It would require sacrificing a few months of gaining mass just to shut you up.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #25621 on: March 01, 2007, 10:11:46 PM »
You have accused me of this several times. Go ahead and point out what I made up and I will address it. I don't fear anything.

here is an example.

You posted your pics a few months ago and challenged me to a posedown

show me where I challenged you to a posedown. You can't b/c I never did. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #25622 on: March 02, 2007, 01:55:29 AM »
please post the shot were his back is showing the awe inspiring taper.thanks for the shawn post but dorians looks like that.

haha dorians taper is poor. please show this tremedous taper in the back double bi. nice avoidance of the question as usual.

i already said why he is better conditioned in 03. you have not refuted me. you just think he isnt, or somehow know.

NO ONE ever claimed his taper was ' awe inspiring ' just dramatic and your comment about Dorian's back being like Shawns in terms of taper is monumentally stupid and not even worthy of a response

No you made a blanket statement and then was forced to amend it after the fact to Ronnie has more conditioned parts , and you're still wrong on that assessment , Dorian as bone dry and as rock hard a human can get as his best all over not in parts , and of all years you choose to say Ronnie has better conditioning you pick 2003 , I mean get serious there were two occasions Ronnie came close to having Dorian-type condition , 1998 and 2001 NOT 2003 , even the other Coleman-zealots refrain from making your dumb statement and you'd like to think Ronnie 2003 would dwarf Dorian but Dorian is NO Jay and a 285 pound Dillett and a 318 pound Ferrigno couldn't dwarf Dorian neither would Ronnie

see picture for ' dramatic taper ' and lets see Shawn Ray pictures that surpass that and good luck you'll need it  ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25623 on: March 02, 2007, 07:09:45 AM »

i take that back.

i watched the 2000 Olympia again last night, and although kevin was great, ronnie did deserve to win.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25624 on: March 02, 2007, 07:26:32 AM »
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)