Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100868 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #38125 on: December 09, 2007, 08:33:47 PM »
What's so hard to understand? This has been stated before. If you care to read, then you will notice that one is from a tape and the other is from a DVD. What's so hard to uderstand?

Here is yates 95. The first pic is from the tape and the second is from the DVD. He switches from brown to yellow in a blink of an eye. Read slowly, TAPE and DVD.

he doesn't read properly and he doesn't care.

all this bullshit about colour is just a dog and pony show to avoid what the visual evidence shows: ronnie is better by a mile.

it is nothing more.

if ND can get some attention off the visuals becuase of some source differences or colour differences, it works to his advantage because all the visuall evidence is solidly in ronnie's favor..

thankfully, the rest of the world is smart enough to see right through this pathetic tactic.

complete denial... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #38126 on: December 09, 2007, 08:37:28 PM »
congrats, you posted a shot where Yates hasn't even spread his lats yet  ::)

Actually that's how yates posed through out his career. So quit it with the excuses.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38127 on: December 09, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »
Actually that's how yates posed through out his career. So quit it with the excuses.

Bullshit. You aren't exactly a source of  unbiased comparisons either  ::)
Team Yates

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38128 on: December 09, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
Bullshit. You aren't exactly a source of  unbiased comparisons either

if you disagree with Iceman, then post other pics of Dorian hitting the same pose. ;)

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #38129 on: December 09, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »
actually Yate's good arm looks like crap there.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38130 on: December 09, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »
::)

no doubt that is an awesome shot.  despite my pro ronnie stance, i'd never deny the greatness of yates. 

however, the fact is that ronnie surpasses yates in mass, shape and detail.  yates definitely has the advantage in hardness, and has, in my opinion, slightly better balance.  ronnie has greater mass with smaller joints, thus creating a more dramatic sweep to his muscles.  yates' arms are almost as big at the armpit as they are at their peaks.  additionally, yates' quads and hamstrings are inferior to ronnie's.  and obviously, ronnie's calves are lacking.  they're his only weakpoint, and one could argue that they detract from his physique a lot, but i don't think they do.   lastly, ronnie, though he was more bloated as his career went on, has a narrower midsection.  even at the 2003 olympia ronnie's taper looks amazing due to this and his incredible width.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38131 on: December 09, 2007, 10:59:40 PM »
Yates truly has a great sense of fashion

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #38132 on: December 09, 2007, 11:57:26 PM »
what about all the pro ronnie quotes? do they mean nothing, since there are equal amounts of pro quotes on either side, how can they be used as arguments. when the pics are a much better comparison. barely anyone agrees with you, the polls are against you, the majority of people on this forum etc etc.. your delusional.

There is a difference between the quotes my specifically state Dorian has better conditioning than Ronnie , yet none of the ' pro Ronnie ' quotes say the same , and ironically all the quotes I posted contradict what your majority claims , well so much for the majority opinion . and Hulkster tried this argumen , its called the argument ad populum , he thinks much like you that if a bunch of people all believe the same thing they must be right thats weak logic , popular opinion doesn't make it true , just popular

Now follow me if you can Dorian would beat Ronnie because depending on the year because he meets the judging criteria better The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.
lets compare Dorian at 269 pounds to say Ronnie 2001 Arnold Classic

Now Dorian carries more muscular bulk 269 pounds vs 245 pounds - advantage Dorian
Dorian has better conditioning & density than Ronnie - to quote Peter McGough specificto this argument " Ronnie was never as dry or as hard as Dorian " - advantage Dorian
Dorian has better muscular balance than Ronnie - advantage Dorian
Dorian is a better technical poser than Ronnie - advantage Dorian

and this is exactly why Dorian would beat Ronnie in a contest and thats how its done .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38133 on: December 10, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »
Yates glutes are more ripped in that comparison.

AKA let's focus on his ass he's getting killed on everything else LOL

Thanks to iceman for getting that shot arranged, Yates is seriously owned there as i've been saying forever, contrary to the crap thrown up about scaling hahahahahaahahahaha

-Coleman's waist is smaller than either Yates or Levrone.

-Width is crazy, way larger than either of them.

-Taper therefore is insane.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38134 on: December 10, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

the yates side is in complete denial....

No shit what do you expect with a clown like ND in charge? There's no one more delusional on getbig.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38135 on: December 10, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »
Dorian's good arm looks amazing in that shot  :o

Sans the torn bi, Dorian's torso is perfect in the FDB.

His arms are ugly and the "better" arm isn't that much better than the other one actually. Total mediocrity in shape, aesthetics and size.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38136 on: December 10, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »
if you disagree with Iceman, then post other pics of Dorian hitting the same pose. ;)

Exactly, refute it with proof or STFU and go back in to your hole.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38137 on: December 10, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »
yes, because I work for muscletime..

::)

go home pubes.

just wait until the 99 muscletime pics are up.

you guys are going to be shitting your pants.

LMFAO you keep clinging to this nonsense we're afraid of Ronnie 1999 lol I've personally posted dozens of pictures from the show and nevermind the influx of screencaps again , Ronnie 1999 means jack it's never heralded as his best showing ever , Ronnie Coleman himself when asked what was his best Olympia he said specifically 1998 because his conditioning was ' spot-on '

any ' new ' pictures of Ronnie wont mean a thing , he's still not as big as Dorian , he's still not as hard or dry as Dorian , he's still a collection of parts that lack ' near perfect symmetry ' of Dorian , he still doesn't know how to pose like Dorian . thats how its done and the good thing about the 99 pics will be they're consistent lol  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38138 on: December 10, 2007, 12:07:39 AM »
LMFAO you keep clinging to this nonsense we're afraid of Ronnie 1999 lol I've personally posted dozens of pictures from the show and nevermind the influx of screencaps again , Ronnie 1999 means jack it's never heralded as his best showing ever , Ronnie Coleman himself when asked what was his best Olympia he said specifically 1998 because his conditioning was ' spot-on '

any ' new ' pictures of Ronnie wont mean a thing , he's still not as big as Dorian , he's still not as hard or dry as Dorian , he's still a collection of parts that lack ' near perfect symmetry ' of Dorian , he still doesn't know how to pose like Dorian . thats how its done and the good thing about the 99 pics will be they're consistent lol  ;)

Deal with the truth, troll..no more running, hiding, excuse after excuse... ;D ;D ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38139 on: December 10, 2007, 12:08:01 AM »
1998 was not Ronnie's all time best.

just watch the 98 vid and then watch the 99 vid.

you will see Ronnie was in better shape in 99.

hell, you don't even have to watch the vid, you can see it in all the visual comparisons on this thread too:

Sorry sport Ronnie disagrees lol when asked specifically what his best Olympia was he said his first because his conditioning was ' spot-on ' once again you're always in a state of denial and contradicting the professionals in this case the man himself , Ronnie's statement echos McGoughs lol looks like you don't know a damn thing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38140 on: December 10, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »
Deal with the truth, troll..no more running, hiding, excuse after excuse... ;D ;D ;D

You're warned little man  ;) just remember that . keep acting up and you'll be in time out .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38141 on: December 10, 2007, 12:14:06 AM »
What's so hard to understand? This has been stated before. If you care to read, then you will notice that one is from a tape and the other is from a DVD. What's so hard to uderstand?

Here is yates 95. The first pic is from the tape and the second is from the DVD. He switches from brown to yellow in a blink of an eye. Read slowly, TAPE and DVD.

No one is from YouTube and the other is a DVD screencap and here is the best part forcedreps said all of his screencaps of Ronnie were from ...................you guessed it a VHS copy , yet none look like the ones Bizzy posted ever wonder why?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38142 on: December 10, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »

I love the idiots patting themselves on the back for a job well done lol with a comparison where Dorian's waist is just as narrow as Ronnie and Ronnie's calves are the same size as Yates lol

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38143 on: December 10, 2007, 12:50:50 AM »
I love the idiots patting themselves on the back for a job well done lol with a comparison where Dorian's waist is just as narrow as Ronnie and Ronnie's calves are the same size as Yates lol

Exactly. The scaling is utterly pathetic in that comparison. Of course when you look at who made it it's no surprise  ::)
Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38144 on: December 10, 2007, 12:56:18 AM »
fuck off, haters  >:(

Team Yates

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #38145 on: December 10, 2007, 01:44:18 AM »
fuck off, haters  >:(

I think this proves once again that calves are, for the most part, about genetics.
He looks great today.

spinnis

« Reply #38146 on: December 10, 2007, 04:12:42 AM »
I think this proves once again that calves are, for the most part, about genetics.
He looks great today.

I hope you understand he is pushing them against the couch :)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #38147 on: December 10, 2007, 07:35:06 AM »
I hope you understand he is pushing them against the couch :)

true.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38148 on: December 10, 2007, 07:37:37 AM »
Exactly. The scaling is utterly pathetic in that comparison. Of course when you look at who made it it's no surprise  ::)

LOL the excuses are weak and of course the scaling's waaay off hahahaha the "explanations" for Coleman's dominance are getting weaker by the minute-Yates is getting killed there.

Work those pics to come up with something closer or STFU & stop whining, the proof stands as presented. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38149 on: December 10, 2007, 08:15:42 AM »
LOL first ice is humiliated with irrefutable photo evidence, now he's owned here hahahahaahha

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=187852.0