Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3101710 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #38450 on: December 14, 2007, 01:48:41 AM »
yes, Dorian didn't need aesthetics to beat a 205 pound shawn ray.

but he sure as hell would need it to beat a 257 pound Ronnie with a better back than him..

::)

Points to ponder Oh dumb one , Ronnie was never aesthetic , he was more so than Dorian but spare me the classic lines of Ronnie Coleman bit , two he doesn't have a better back than Dorian and of three Ronnie was 255 pounds in 1997 with a great back and where did that get him again? lol I thought so.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38451 on: December 14, 2007, 06:59:04 AM »
Ronnie was never aesthetic

only according to YOU.

according to the rest of the seeing world, for a 260 pounder he had great aethetics.

too bad you will never be able to see this..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38452 on: December 14, 2007, 07:00:38 AM »
stop projecting your stupidity on me . you're the moron who is telling Ronnie Coleman he is wrong not me , you're the one telling , Kris Gethin , Kevin Horton , Bob Chick , Peter McGough , Chris Cormier , Julian Schimdt , Team Flex , Jon Hotten , Lee Priest , Ronnie Coleman , Bev Francis , among others  they're all wrong and you're right sitting at home never once attending a single pro show never mind the shows in question , you've gone on record saying Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time ( which you were forced to amend ) his conditioning was a myth ( which you were forced to amend ) how 1994 was just as controversial as 1981 but 2001 wasn't , how Lee Labrada had crappy abdominals and crappy calves , how Ronnie dominated Jay Cutler in 2001 despite losing the whole prejudging lol Ronnie having more detail in his calves than Dorian , and these are just SOME of the gems you came up with lol and you have the balls to claim I'm stupid? lol that doesn't offend me in the least because you're so ignorant when it come to competitive bodybuilder I don't respect what you type for a reason its garbage .

You're University didn't teach you anything about competitive bodybuilding and it sure didn't teach you about how to form an argument , again at this point you're very lucky I'm even bothering to respond to you , consider it an early x-mass gift.

there you go again.

talking about something completely different than what I am talking about.

damn man, not only are you stupid, you are totally predictable as well.

everyone here can read you like a book.. :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38453 on: December 14, 2007, 07:05:16 AM »
You're University didn't teach you anything about competitive bodybuilding and it sure didn't teach you about how to form an argument , again at this point you're very lucky I'm even bothering to respond to you , consider it an early x-mass gift.

you didn't respond to my post.

you responded to something completely different just like you always do.

you can never respond properly to peoples posts because all the quotes and visuals prove you flat out wrong.

so you respond to something else entirely and act as if you addressed the post. ::)

eg. I am talking about the incredible downturn your arguments have undertaken since you left and then came back, and you are going on about something I said about Lee Labrada's abs in an attempt to make me look bad lol  ::) what the fuck? that has NOTHING to do with what I said in my post AT ALL moron. ::)

you always do this ND and everyone is always calling you out on it.

but you are too stupid to understand..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38454 on: December 14, 2007, 07:09:52 AM »
did dorian ever compete post tear without getting owned?

but no, he was not overrated at all..he deserved those perfect scores LMAO.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38455 on: December 14, 2007, 07:53:41 AM »
get that shit over to the sex board.

ND doesn't like girls.

only overrated english sausage LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #38456 on: December 14, 2007, 08:12:59 AM »
LOL
genetic phenom

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38457 on: December 14, 2007, 10:55:17 AM »
did dorian ever compete post tear without getting owned?

but no, he was not overrated at all..he deserved those perfect scores LMAO.. ::)

shawn is dominating dorian right there

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38458 on: December 14, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »
I don't know what Sucky is talking about, but dorian has loose skin whether he is standing straight, hitting a lat spread, or a rear double bi.

he has loose skin all the time.

Stupid ND will no doubt deny all these shots:

ND will wiggle his way out of this by saying that Dorian's saggy skin didn't have any effect on his mandatory poses, and by calling everyone here a novice in bodybuilding judging. He did the same thing when confronted with Dorian's bicep tears.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38459 on: December 14, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »
ND will wiggle his way out of this by saying that Dorian's saggy skin didn't have any effect on his mandatory poses, and by calling everyone here a novice in bodybuilding judging. He did the same thing when confronted with Dorian's bicep tears.

like I said, ND is not smart.

before his hiatus, he at least tried to use visuals to support his statements.

now, in the light of all the new 99 Ronnie stuff, all he does is rely on a quote or two, which are contradicted by other quotes from the same person and all the visual evidence too.. ::)

its too bad he doesn't know how to debate or read english properly

his tactics at direct avoidance are stupid and laughable.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38460 on: December 14, 2007, 01:40:54 PM »

ahhahaha there is more proof which satisfies the dorian sides criteria,

"this is incorrect because what matters is not the pose but whether the skin is folding while he is standing straight. If it were, then you'd have a point about loose skin, but such is not the case."

this proves it, its less pronounced but clearly visible. i will admit it does have something to do with the way he does the pose, but he clearly has it in the back double bi and relaxed which proves it isnt just the position in that pose

Bullshit. First of all, the skin is folding much less in the pic he posted, which proves my point. Secondly, he is arching his back slightly in that pic, the reason why the skin is slightly folding. This is not difficult to understand:

Arching his back - Skin folds a lot in the lower back

Arching his back a little bit - Skin folds but less in the lower back.

Standing straight - No skin folds in the lower back. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38461 on: December 14, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
Standing straight here and still has loose skin hanging. It matches the same area when he is doing the rear latspread.

Hey, f.a.g.g.o.t, pay attention. About the first pic:

- Dorian's skin in the lower back is folding only slightly.

- He is not standing completely straight but is arching his back slightly, which is the reason why his skin is folding slightly.

The second pic:

- He is doing a rear lat spread and arching his back, so I have no idea what you're trying to prove except that you're stupid. ;)

Conclusion:

Arching the back a lot - skin in the lower back folds a lot

Arching the back slightly - skin in the lower back folds slightly.

Standing straight - skin in the lower back doesen't fold.

I'm not charging for this lesson because I enjoy helping the mentally disabled. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38462 on: December 14, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »
lol why is this so difficult for the dorian idiots to understand? ::)

talk about denial of basic facts that everyone can see with their own two eyes.. ::)

loose skin is loose skin, idiots:

its everywhere on dorian:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38463 on: December 14, 2007, 01:51:25 PM »
Sucky you are taking a page out of ND's book and are really going downhill lately.

:-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38464 on: December 14, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »
dorian idiots take notice:

I posted four different pics from four different years and they all show dorian's loose skin.

deal with it.

its real life as much as you hate to admit it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38465 on: December 14, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »
Weekend deflection tip for ND:

Distract from the loose folds by concentrating on the boils. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38466 on: December 14, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
only according to YOU.

according to the rest of the seeing world, for a 260 pounder he had great aethetics.

too bad you will never be able to see this..

I remember you kept claiming this and when Flex magazine had their list of the 20 most aesthetic bodybuilders low & behold Ronnie Coleman was NOT on this list lol wait maybe he was 21st? lol

Hulkster I make claims and back them up after the fact you're always denying the facts

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38467 on: December 14, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »
get that shit over to the sex board.

ND doesn't like girls.

only overrated english sausage LOL

This is when you know you're getting frustrated when you can't attack my arguments you have to attack me  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38468 on: December 14, 2007, 02:10:11 PM »
shawn is dominating dorian right there

See blanket statement  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38469 on: December 14, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »
Sucky you are taking a page out of ND's book and are really going downhill lately.

:-\

Read my post carefully. You are wrong. Loose skin does not require you to arch your back to become apparent; it is apparent when standing straight. Why can't you comprehend this? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38470 on: December 14, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »
like I said, ND is not smart.

before his hiatus, he at least tried to use visuals to support his statements.

now, in the light of all the new 99 Ronnie stuff, all he does is rely on a quote or two, which are contradicted by other quotes from the same person and all the visual evidence too.. ::)

its too bad he doesn't know how to debate or read english properly

his tactics at direct avoidance are stupid and laughable.

Again my argument hasn;t change one iota and you are as usual a hypocrite , the difference between you and I is , I never claimed you were smart  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38471 on: December 14, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »
  Read my post carefully. You are wrong. Loose skin does not require you to arch your back to become apparent; it is apparent when standing straight. Why can't you comprehend this? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post as usual . this idiots thing they struck Gold they tried this bull shit claim months ago to no avail and now they're getting desperate so polsih off the old bull shit lol hey look at the wrinkles on Dorian's arms in the rear latspread he must have loose skin on his arms too  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38472 on: December 14, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
I remember you kept claiming this and when Flex magazine had their list of the 20 most aesthetic bodybuilders low & behold Ronnie Coleman was NOT on this list lol wait maybe he was 21st? lol

Hulkster I make claims and back them up after the fact you're always denying the facts

he was a hell of a lot more aesthetic than dorian (plus he was the same size and with a better back too but that is not relevant to what we are talking about right now)

that is all that matters in this debate.

how ronnie compares to flex or shawn in terms of aesthetics has NOTHING to do with this debate.

all that matters is how he compares to dorian. and he was far more aesthetic than dorian ever was. everyone has told you and shown you that by now.

man, you really have no clue do you?

you keep bringing in completely irrelevant things as 'support' for your argument. :-\

it is not only annoying and sad, but stupid as well.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38473 on: December 14, 2007, 02:31:22 PM »
See blanket statement  ;)

see what the fuck?

dominating is dominating.

its not a blanket statement dumbass.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38474 on: December 14, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »
Again my argument hasn;t change one iota and you are as usual a hypocrite , the difference between you and I is , I never claimed you were smart  ;)

see, oh unintelligent one, if you had any brains what so ever, you would see that I never said your argument changed.

its how you attempt to support your argument that has changed.

man, I am getting really irritated dealing with someone this stupid. I am constantly having to correct you and explain simple things to you.

feels like I am speaking to someone in grade four. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away