Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3094349 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #38925 on: December 18, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
No everyone knows they just don't like it . Dorian would beat Ronnie because he has better balance & proportion , better conditioning & density , depending on the year he carries more dense muscular bulk and he's a better technical poser , this is my argument and I've proven my case.

if we use the 93 pre-contest Dorian, then 03 Ronnie beats him in conditioning, symmetry and muscular bulk, and ties him in balance. This leaves only proportion for Dorian.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38926 on: December 18, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »
if we use the 93 pre-contest Dorian, then 03 Ronnie beats him in conditioning, symmetry and muscular bulk, and ties him in balance. This leaves only proportion for Dorian.

And then you woke up from your dream... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38927 on: December 18, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
no

Yes. Both were 257 lbs. Same size.

depends on which Dorian you are talking about.

Ronnie 1999, which is what you nuthuggers consider his best version. If you go to Ronnie 2003 Olympia, then I choose Dorian in off-season at 287 lbs. He had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season, so my guess is that his conditioning at 287 lbs is better than Ronnie 2003 Olympia. ;)

depends on which Dorian you are talking about.

Either Dorian 1995 or Dorian in off-season mode if yopu choose Ronnie in his larger versions to nullify the size advantage.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38928 on: December 18, 2007, 06:58:45 PM »
you see nd is trying to argue that the medial to lateral folds are not loose skin but wrinkles of skin. what i dont understand is how are loose skin and wrinkles different, they still detract from the pose and cover up a muscle group, namely the inferior portion of the erectors.

Wrinkles and loose skin are different in a technical sense. A wrinkle requires contraction to appear, whereas loose skin doesen't. If Dorian had loose skin it would be apparent when standing up straight which is not the case. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38929 on: December 18, 2007, 07:02:42 PM »
That's an original pic that I posted. I never ever posted photoshopped pics. Get your facts straight.

You posted a pic of Dorian slightly arching his back as evidence that he had loose skin on his back. Your dishonesty is legendary. You are also, together with SemenHole, responsible for the most poorly scaled, out of angle, out of contrast comparisons we have ever seen. Thanks for playing. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38930 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »
the dorian side is retarded.....  you can't use an off season physique in this kind of comparison.  the question is which bodybuilder looked better in contest.  just because 2003 ronnie was bigger than dorian ever was in contest doesn't mean that you can use off season yates to match him. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38931 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »
Sans the large waist and injuries, I could possibly agree with you that Dorian had a superior structure than Ronnie's.

What is the point of a tiny waist with a huge gut hanging out? :-\ Ronnie had a gut even in 1998, and it became atrocious when he got bigger - and don't say Dorian had one too because Ronnie's was ten times worse.

That being said, Ronnie's size makes it impossible for Dorian to match.

This is a myth. Dorian's conditioning at 300 lbs was better than Ronnie's at the same weight. Ronnie's size advantage at the 2003 Olympia was mostly fat, water and quadriceps mass. Dorian at 287 lbs would still look harder than Coleman. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38932 on: December 18, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »
Yes. Both were 257 lbs. Same size.

First, Dorian at 257 lbs is not the same size as Ronnie at 257 lbs. Ronnie is bigger at the same weight. Second, Ronnie at the 03 Mr. Olympia was almost 30 lbs heavier than Dorian. He would make Dorian look small.

Ronnie 1999, which is what you nuthuggers consider his best version. If you go to Ronnie 2003 Olympia, then I choose Dorian in off-season at 287 lbs. He had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season, so my guess is that his conditioning at 287 lbs is better than Ronnie 2003 Olympia.

show me pics of this 287 lbs Dorian you speak of. I'm willing to match contest pics of Ronnie to an off-season Dorian any day. Ronnie had separations and striations from head to toe without losing any fullness.

Either Dorian 1995 or Dorian in off-season mode if yopu choose Ronnie in his larger versions to nullify the size advantage.

if you go with 95 Dorian, then Ronnie has the advantage in symmetry and balance. Proportion can go either way.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38933 on: December 18, 2007, 07:18:51 PM »
there is a MD mag with peoples opinions on ronnie, all experts, pros, journalists, female pros and everyone says ronnie is the best

I have already explained this. It is the celebrity factor. Ronnie is a more recent Mr.Olympia, so he is more in the minds of people. For instance, most people who voted in those polls which favored Ronnie are kids who were in kindergarten the last time Dorian was acclaimed a standard-bearer. People who are older and wiser recall Dorian's greatness and believe that Ronnie Coleman would have the war of his life trying to beat Dorian at his prime.

many like milos say ronnie was the best most conditioned, and referred to his 98 showing as "a walking human anatomy chart" lol. you pick and choose what quotes you like, and you have no way to test the validity or reliability. plus peters reliability is shot since he has been inconsistent, but you wouldnt know anything about this because you probably dont know what validity in this context nor reliability means do you? LOL

The only way for we to settle this is to extract an arithmetic average and see how they both compar.e For every quote you have saying that Ronnie was the msot conditioned ever, there are several stating that Dorian was. So who's right?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38934 on: December 18, 2007, 07:28:33 PM »
First, Dorian at 257 lbs is not the same size as Ronnie at 257 lbs. Ronnie is bigger at the same weight. Second, Ronnie at the 03 Mr. Olympia was almost 30 lbs heavier than Dorian. He would make Dorian look small.

You are delusional. Dorian carrries less extramuscular and intramuscular water at 257 lbs than Ronnie; he is bigger than Ronnie. He carries more lean muscle mass. The fact that you even have the nerve to make this clim goes to show your dishonesty.

As for Ronnie 2003, most oft he weight advantage was fat, water and quadriceps. I choose Dorian off-season at 287 lbs to nullify the size advantage of Ronnie. He would be just as big, and still harder.

show me pics of this 287 lbs Dorian you speak of. I'm willing to match contest pics of Ronnie to an off-season Dorian any day. Ronnie had separations and striations from head to toe without losing any fullness.

I don't need a pic. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season, so I can deduce that he was even more conditioned at 18 lbs less bodyweight. And separations and striations? So what? Ronnie defeats Dorian at that when they're both 257 lbs, and yet Dorian at 257 lbs is deemed as having better conditioning than Ronnie. Dorian at 287 lbs would have superior hardness than Ronnie at 287 lbs, and the difference in separations and striations bewtween the two at that weightr would be analogous to the difference in separations and striatiosn between them when they are both at 257 lbs. ;)

f you go with 95 Dorian, then Ronnie has the advantage in symmetry and balance. Proportion can go either way.

Dorian 1995 has defeats Ronnie 1999 decisively. Only Ronnie 2003 could give him some trouble, and in tha tcase I choose off-season Dorian to face him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #38935 on: December 18, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »
  You posted a pic of Dorian slightly arching his back as evidence that he had loose skin on his back. Your dishonesty is legendary. You are also, together with SemenHole, responsible for the most poorly scaled, out of angle, out of contrast comparisons we have ever seen. Thanks for playing. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sure  ::), hey don't get mad at the pics. It's your hero you should be mad at. My dishonesty? LOL, you're lost. I've shown pics proving point using different poses with the same result: LOOSE SKIN. Get over it.

What the hell are you talking about with this reply? By the way, I was talking to ND about a Ronnie 99' pic.  Learn to read and stick to the topic.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #38936 on: December 18, 2007, 07:52:53 PM »
 What is the point of a tiny waist with a huge gut hanging out? :-\ Ronnie had a gut even in 1998, and it became atrocious when he got bigger - and don't say Dorian had one too because Ronnie's was ten times worse.

This is a myth. Dorian's conditioning at 300 lbs was better than Ronnie's at the same weight. Ronnie's size advantage at the 2003 Olympia was mostly fat, water and quadriceps mass. Dorian at 287 lbs would still look harder than Coleman. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's alot better than having a wide waist with a gut  ;D Yates had a gut in 93', and it became atrocious when he got bigger  ;D

LOL, yates conditioning at 300 pounds was better than 03' Ronnie? LOL. Ronnie 03' has better conditioning in the arms, delts, chest, quads, hams, glutes and upper back. Stop dreaming and wake up. Now you're sounding like a dumb ass.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38937 on: December 18, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »
You are delusional. Dorian carrries less extramuscular and intramuscular water at 257 lbs than Ronnie; he is bigger than Ronnie. He carries more lean muscle mass. The fact that you even have the nerve to make this clim goes to show your dishonesty.

ha ha ha, learn what the f*ck you are talking about before calling others delusional. If Dorian carried less body fat and water than Ronnie, that would mean Dorian is more dense. There is no way Dorian can weigh 30 lbs less and be just as big if he's denser. This defies the laws of physics.

As for Ronnie 2003, most oft he weight advantage was fat, water and quadriceps. I choose Dorian off-season at 287 lbs to nullify the size advantage of Ronnie. He would be just as big, and still harder.

most of the weight advantage was fat and water? Lay off the crack. Anyone can see Ronnie was ripped to shreds. You don't look like this carrying 30 lbs of fat and water.

I don't need a pic. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season, so I can deduce that he was even more conditioned at 18 lbs less bodyweight. And separations and striations? So what? Ronnie defeats Dorian at that when they're both 257 lbs, and yet Dorian at 257 lbs is deemed as having better conditioning than Ronnie. Dorian at 287 lbs would have superior hardness than Ronnie at 287 lbs, and the difference in separations and striations bewtween the two at that weightr would be analogous to the difference in separations and striatiosn between them when they are both at 257 lbs.

I stopped reading once you said you don't have a pic.

Dorian 1995 has defeats Ronnie 1999 decisively. Only Ronnie 2003 could give him some trouble, and in tha tcase I choose off-season Dorian to face him.

so you choose a worse version of Dorian to face a prime Ronnie? Some logic you have there. ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38938 on: December 18, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »
  I have already explained this. It is the celebrity factor. Ronnie is a more recent Mr.Olympia, so he is more in the minds of people. For instance, most people who voted in those polls which favored Ronnie are kids who were in kindergarten the last time Dorian was acclaimed a standard-bearer. People who are older and wiser recall Dorian's greatness and believe that Ronnie Coleman would have the war of his life trying to beat Dorian at his prime.

The only way for we to settle this is to extract an arithmetic average and see how they both compar.e For every quote you have saying that Ronnie was the msot conditioned ever, there are several stating that Dorian was. So who's right?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

exactly my point. i have quotes you do too they are pointless. for your celebrity factor you have memory bias and old times bias among other memory deficeits.

nothing striking here, the pics are the best comparisons we have.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38939 on: December 18, 2007, 08:38:11 PM »
exactly my point. i have quotes you do too they are pointless. for your celebrity factor you have memory bias and old times bias among other memory deficeits.

wow u actually make sense when you dont have dick on your mind :D
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38940 on: December 18, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
ha ha ha, learn what the f*ck you are talking about before calling others delusional. If Dorian carried less body fat and water than Ronnie, that would mean Dorian is more dense. There is no way Dorian can weigh 30 lbs less and be just as big if he's denser. This defies the laws of physics.

most of the weight advantage was fat and water? Lay off the crack. Anyone can see Ronnie was ripped to shreds. You don't look like this carrying 30 lbs of fat and water.

so you choose a worse version of Dorian to face a prime Ronnie? Some logic you have there. ::)

whats funny is that ronnie in that picture is displaying more conditioned, tris, bis(arms overall) delts, and chest then dorian has ever had, even at his lowest most conditioned. you can see the fibers, and the seperation is fucking insane.

no shot dorian from the front is that conditioned. he is hard, and detailed plus he would make dorian look like a baby.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38941 on: December 19, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
It's alot better than having a wide waist with a gut  ;D Yates had a gut in 93', and it became atrocious when he got bigger  ;D

Dorian's gut at 257 lbs was smaller than Ronnie's gut at a similar weight. Ronnie had the advantage of a smaller waist, but the gut ruioned it all.

LOL, yates conditioning at 300 pounds was better than 03' Ronnie? LOL. Ronnie 03' has better conditioning in the arms, delts, chest, quads, hams, glutes and upper back.

Ronnie only was separated in that most muscular shot at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning from the back was atrocious and it showed on video. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season. That is better conditioning that Ronnie had at a similar weight. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs.

Stop dreaming and wake up. Now you're sounding like a dumb ass.

You have sounded like a dumbass all along. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38942 on: December 19, 2007, 10:27:43 AM »
Ronnie only was separated in that most muscular shot at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning from the back was atrocious and it showed on video. Dorian had a visible six-pack and christmas-tree at 305 lbs off-season. That is better conditioning that Ronnie had at a similar weight. Dorian's conditioning at 305 lbs was as good as Ronnie's at 287 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm sorry but this is utter doggerrel. If dorian was better conditioned at 305lbs than ronnie at 287 they why didnt he compete at that weight? What utter, utter nonsense.

Extra weight only in quadriceps? Are you serious? You mean to tell me dorian carried as much mass in his chest and delts as ronnie?

Don't even get me started on the arm disparity which with ronnie at 287 is even more glaring than ever and would dwarf yate's excuses for pipes.

I was under the impression you could see ronnies x mas tree in 2003. Looks pretty conditioned here.
[img]

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38943 on: December 19, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »
  Dorian's gut at 257 lbs was smaller than Ronnie's gut at a similar weight. Ronnie had the advantage of a smaller waist, but the gut ruioned it all.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
you're a complete idiot.  first of all, ronnie's back separation was far from atrocious.  secondly, you can't compare an off season dorian to a contest ronnie.  dorian never stepped on stage at 305 lbs.  if that were possible he would have done it.  you're creating bullshit figures and making ridiculous claims.

i mean, why doesn't the ronnie side just claim that ronnie at 330 lbs and ripped would kill a contest ready dorian?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38944 on: December 19, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »

First of all, I am comparing Dorian to the 1999 Ronnie and not the 2003 version. My point exactly. Dorian carried more lean muscle mass. He was not bigger literally, but bigger in what matters in bodybuilding: lean muscle. ;)

This is the only picture from the 2003 olympia where Ronnie looks shredded. He looks fat when comapred to Dorian in the back and quads. Not all of those 20 lbs of weight advantage he has over Dorian in his 2003 version are lean muscle. Lots of it are fat and water. ;)

Yeah, because posting apic is the only way to prove an argument based on logic. :-X

Define prime Ronnie. If it is Ronnie 1999, then I choose Dorian in contest shape, Mr.Olympia 1995. If you choose Ronnie 2003, then I choose Dorian off-season at the same weight, toi disallow you nuthuggers from claiming that Ronnie would win due to the large size advantage.

SUCKMYUMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38945 on: December 19, 2007, 10:34:19 AM »
you're a complete idiot.  first of all, ronnie's back separation was far from atrocious.  secondly, you can't compare an off season dorian to a contest ronnie.  dorian never stepped on stage at 305 lbs.  if that were possible he would have done it.  you're creating bullshit figures and making ridiculous claims.

i mean, why doesn't the ronnie side just claim that ronnie at 330 lbs and ripped would kill a contest ready dorian?

My point exactly. We're dealing with a moron here.

Ronnies hams look pretty shredded to me so theres suckys claim that the MM is the only shot to show him shredded.

Heres dorian off season by the way.

P.S I can't believe he's suggesting off season doz would be ronnie at contest ready 287lbs. His stupidity defies.
[img]

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38946 on: December 19, 2007, 10:36:17 AM »
exactly my point.

What is your point exactly? I am telling you that the skin only folds when he arches his back. If it were loose skin, it would hang while he were standing up.

i have quotes you do too they are pointless. for your celebrity factor you have memory bias and old times bias among other memory deficeits.

Yes, and the celebrity factor favors Ronnie, not Dorian. Why? Because Ronnie has been Mr.Olympia more recently than Dorian, so he is more on people's mind whereas Dorian has been forgotten. As they say, "out of sighgt, out of mind".

First of all, pictures don't tell the whole story. Secondly, pictures must be properly scaled and adjusted for angle to the camera and contrast as well, which is something that has hardly been done here. Hope this helps. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38947 on: December 19, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »
Heres dorian at his heaviest (contest wise) 1997. Notice he doesnt display the same detail and definition as ronnie in the hamstrings.
[img]

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38948 on: December 19, 2007, 10:41:28 AM »

Ronnie at 287 lbs was like Dorian off-season. Whys is that so hard to comprehend? And I only brought up Dorian at 305 lbs to make a point, you moron. My point is that, if Dorian had visible abs and christmas-tree at 305 lbs, then he would be even more conditioned at 287 lbs, Ronnie's weight at the 2003 Olympia. His conditioning would be superior to Ronnie 2003. Get with the program, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38949 on: December 19, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No you didnt just say dorian would be better conditioned at 287lbs You actually stated he was as well conditioned at 305 than ronnie at 287.

Stop lying

You're making yourself look stupid