Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3171738 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #40100 on: January 30, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »
It is quite disciplined and mature of ND to ignore posters who annoy him.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40101 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:21 PM »
Lets see is what is wrong with 2003 well lets start with the obvious his conditioning sucked compared to 1998/2001 notice McGough says the ' harder more detailed ' i.e. Coleman in 03 is soft and not as dry as he was at much lighter weights

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

McGough stating the obvious that Ronnie cannot maintain that bone dry & rock hard conditioning while adding more size , it was obvious from 1998 to 1999 , 1999 to 2000 the heavy he became the more his conditioning suffered and 2003 is certainly no exception

Wayne Demilla " I've said to Ronnie , " What you've got to realize is that in 98-99 you were probably in the best proportion you could be for your frame . Those muscles have gotten bigger. Just cos you're bigger , doesn't make you better . "

Demilla confirming what I always maintained Ronnie's balance & proportions ( suck compared to Dorian ) like his conditioning progressively got worse with any added size , 2003 for his frame it is at among its all-time worse

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

Jim referencing 2001 as his as the shape to beat , again an opinion that coincides with McGoughs , in my opinion specifically because his conditioning & density as well as his balance & proportion are at among their best

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

Perine's opinion coinciding with McGough and Schmaltz , again referencing 1998 or 2001 as his best showing

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

2001 Arnold once again his opinion remains consistent

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

2001 Arnold Classic not 2003 Mr Olympia

Ronnie Coleman Pro Bodybuilding Weekly 07

Ronnie what was your best Olympia ?

Ronnie Coleman : I would have to say my first , because my conditioning was spot-on '

Ronnie himself confirming he's at his best when he's light for a reason .

Thats how its done Neo , much like the debate on how & why Yates would beat Ronnie you can't counter this like you couldn't counter that and I backed up all the claims I made after the fact , what are you left with? frustration , denial and poor comprehension skills .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40102 on: January 30, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
, just imagine then what 1993 would do to 1999  ;)

not a whole fuck of a lot, thats for sure. :-\ ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40103 on: January 30, 2008, 03:19:41 PM »
If I was made mod of the G&O I'd wipe out this thread first thing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40104 on: January 30, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »

Ronnie disagrees with you  ;) hey Hulkster how does it feel knowing Ronnie admitted not once but twice he's not in Dorian's league?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40105 on: January 30, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »
99 Ronnie would blow 93 dorian off the stage: :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40106 on: January 30, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »
99 Ronnie would blow 93 dorian off the stage: :o

Again Ronnie doesn't agree with you

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40107 on: January 30, 2008, 03:26:40 PM »
Ronnie disagrees with you  ;) hey Hulkster how does it feel knowing Ronnie admitted not once but twice he's not in Dorian's league?

1. Ronnie's comments on the politics of the day do not translate to saying anything about their respective physiques - LOOK at the visuals.

2. Even IF Ronnie had clearly stated "dorian had a better physique than me at my best", what difference does it make if all the visuals show other wise.

because I can tell you this:

most people would disagree with Ronnie on this point had he said it. you act like the whatever ronnie say automatically makes it true, no matter what real life says. it doesn't work that way. quotes are useless in this sport when real life shows otherwise.

its not even close between him and dorian.

dorian gets crushed from every angle:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40108 on: January 30, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »

Again Ronnie doesn't agree with you

who the fuck cares.

what ronnie says does not overcome reality as we all can see it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40109 on: January 30, 2008, 03:32:22 PM »
who the fuck cares.

what ronnie says does not overcome reality as we all can see it.

the meltdown continues , the reality is Ronnie knows who the better bodybuilder is and thats Dorian Yates  ;)

Dorian kills Ronnie in every single pose from every single angle in the following IFBB judging criteria , density , conditioning , bulk , balance & proportion , completeness and posing thats a proven fact kid  ;)

Ronnie 99 would look small & soft compared to this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40110 on: January 30, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
He has no weaknesses , none ! he's complete from head to teo , front to back , side to side the same can't be said about Coleman , He has insane amount of dry conditioned dense mass , he's massive everywhere from his forearms to his calves , he's a master of technical posing !

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40111 on: January 30, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

Amazingly enough, those Shots of Dorian show just how good he was in 93. Even his "horrible" quads are killing Ronnie's in the B&W shot. Backfire.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40112 on: January 30, 2008, 07:10:01 PM »
He has no weaknesses , none ! he's complete from head to teo , front to back , side to side the same can't be said about Coleman , He has insane amount of dry conditioned dense mass , he's massive everywhere from his forearms to his calves , he's a master of technical posing !

oh boy ::)

Ronnie has better muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, and shape.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #40113 on: January 30, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »
wat
~

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40114 on: January 30, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »
damn, Ronnie is just slaughtering Dorian in that last shot!!! :o

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40115 on: January 30, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
The keg continuing the bricklayer tradition with near-zero definition throughout crucial areas of the upper bod:

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40116 on: January 30, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »
The keg continuing the bricklayer tradition with near-zero definition throughout crucial areas of the upper bod:

and ND and Co. think that dorian comes close LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40117 on: January 30, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
damn, Ronnie is just slaughtering Dorian in that last shot!!! :o

dorian was nothing special from the front.

shots like that do nothing more than to enforce that concept.

he won from the back.

problem is, Ronnie had a BETTER back:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40118 on: January 30, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »
this is supposed to be Dorian at his best (according to the nuthuggers) yet Ronnie still displays better size, shape, symmetry, and definition without the loose skin and bacne.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40119 on: January 30, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
this is supposed to be Dorian at his best (according to the nuthuggers) yet Ronnie still displays better size, shape, symmetry, and definition without the loose skin.

the same can be said and shown with pretty much every pose from every angle:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #40120 on: January 30, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
this is supposed to be Dorian at his best (according to the nuthuggers) yet Ronnie still displays better size, shape, symmetry, and definition without the loose skin and bacne.

An eye witness states that yates had bad skin (Acne):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6912661

Are there any Pros which have really bad acne?

"I Remember Seeing Yates When I Was Younger In Our Gym And His Skin Was Rough To Look At."

Stating the obvious, his acne contributed to his grainy appearence.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40121 on: January 30, 2008, 10:23:45 PM »
Does roids increase pores size?
A

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #40122 on: January 30, 2008, 10:27:28 PM »
I actually think ND doesn't actually believe what he's posting...it's just too ridiculous.  Kind of like True Adonis and his diet theories.  He's just trying to get people stirred up.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #40123 on: January 30, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
NarcissisticDeity ignores members who are mean to him!  If I was a mod the first thing I would do is edit ND's most recent posts to accept defeat in this thread and a few days later purge the entire account, lol!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40124 on: January 30, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »
I actually think ND doesn't actually believe what he's posting...it's just too ridiculous.  Kind of like True Adonis and his diet theories.  He's just trying to get people stirred up.

LOL you mean the ramblings of a mental patient?

Basically what ND's trying to suggest is that it's ok that Yates has half the amount of definition and less size because he is his great white hope. He can never admit this but does in fact admit to a decided preference for "good looking white BBs". :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*