Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167805 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #40750 on: April 15, 2008, 05:06:37 AM »
even without the bi/tri tears, dorian's arms are complete pea shooters compared to ronnie's

lol I've always said that it's hard to tell the good arm from the bad. ;D

He looks like a very, very good bricklayer powerlifter.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #40751 on: April 15, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
  No, the reason why they point out that is because several of the pics that you and others of your ilk have posted have been photoshopped and the comparisons have been scaled in favor of Ronnie. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts".

And the fact that the pics come "straight from the video"  is irrelevant because pics are supposed to reflect how the athletes looked onstage. Obviously, 2 or more different versions of the same pictures cannot possibly be all right.

As for the reasons why they left, it seems like they just got tired of arguing this over and over again. All of the guys who posted here were adamant in that their opinions haven't changed one bit, and that they would stop posting because it became redundant.

Now you're just saying things you can't prove. I have the video and the pics are the same as the video. I have never posted any photoshopped pics.

I've showed you yates 95 using 2 different versions of pics from the (video/DVD). So your statement is useless.

Your third point is a joke. They left because they could not handle the comparisons. Even the ones they made, Ronnie murdered yates. Those punks left because they ran out of excuses. LOL

This is what is going to happen. You are going to reply and want me to reply. It will go back and forth over and over.  Myself and others have done this and look who's left:

TEAM COLEMAN

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40752 on: April 15, 2008, 03:11:15 PM »
dorian is being murdered in the post above this one :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #40753 on: April 15, 2008, 10:04:02 PM »
Now you're just saying things you can't prove. I have the video and the pics are the same as the video. I have never posted any photoshopped pics.

I wasn't refering to any specific poster. But the guys defending Ronnie as a group this post altered pictures and made poorly scaled comparisons.

I've showed you yates 95 using 2 different versions of pics from the (video/DVD). So your statement is useless.

Not, it is not useless, because both Dorian and Ronnie looked one way onstage. If the same pictures taken from VHS and DVD have different colorations and contrast, then they can't both replect how the athletes looked onstage. This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Your third point is a joke. They left because they could not handle the comparisons. Even the ones they made, Ronnie murdered yates. Those punks left because they ran out of excuses. LOL

First of all, you claim that Ronnie is murdering Dorian in the comparisons. How so? 2 guys in the Dorian side posted the I.F.B.B criteria and made a strong case that Dorian would win according to that criteria. Then, there's the fact that many of the comparisons were poorly scaled. Fro instance, there is a comparison where Ronnie's waist was as big as Dorian's as well as his calves. Obviously, this comparison was was scaled purposefully with the purpose of making Ronnie look dominant over Dorian in terms of size and width.

This is what is going to happen. You are going to reply and want me to reply. It will go back and forth over and over.  Myself and others have done this and look who's left:

Not really. I will only reply to your posts if they have logic behind them. I won't respond if your posts are without any argument behind them, or if I feel that you are beating a dead horse I have already killed over and over again.

TEAM COLEMAN

Fan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nk!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40754 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »
First of all, you claim that Ronnie is murdering Dorian in the comparisons. How so? 2 guys in the Dorian side posted the I.F.B.B criteria and made a strong case that Dorian would win according to that criteria.

Ronnie beats Dorian in muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, and shape. What does Dorian beat Ronnie in? Better forearms and calves? Yeah, okay. ::)

Then, there's the fact that many of the comparisons were poorly scaled. Fro instance, there is a comparison where Ronnie's waist was as big as Dorian's as well as his calves. Obviously, this comparison was was scaled purposefully with the purpose of making Ronnie look dominant over Dorian in terms of size and width.

if you have a problem with the comparisons, then make one that you feel is more accurate. It's really not that difficult and takes about 2 min. to do. All I see from the Dorian nuthuggers is a bunch of lazyf*cks who like to whine about visual comparisons b/c their hero loses in all of them.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40755 on: April 16, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »
All I see from the Dorian nuthuggers is a bunch of lazyf*cks who like to whine about visual comparisons b/c their hero loses in all of them.

very true.

of course, this has been the norm for 1600+ pages now... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40756 on: April 16, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
very true.

of course, this has been the norm for 1600+ pages now... :-\

As far as pure aesthetics go... I can't see how anyone would rather look like Dorian than 98 / 99 Ronnie... Absolutely insane.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40757 on: April 16, 2008, 11:10:28 PM »
Ronnie cannot match this, not in a million years. Now I know exactly what Menzter was saying when he said Dorian was the prototype for the perfect physique.

Team Yates

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40758 on: April 16, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
Ronnie cannot match this, not in a million years. Now I know exactly what Menzter was saying when he said Dorian was the prototype for the perfect physique.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40759 on: April 16, 2008, 11:56:51 PM »
Ronnie looks good there, 98 NOC, unfortunately he ain't no Dorian when it comes to the front lat spread. Yates' legs are masterful! The balance is incredible. Utterly massive lats and a thicker chest than Coleman, which is no surprise considering he carries 10lbs more muscle than the 98 Coleman. Coleman's midsection is ugly compared to Yates, although tight in 98. Yates just has a much better look.
Team Yates

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #40760 on: April 17, 2008, 09:57:26 AM »

You need to start opening your biased eyes and admit yates flaws. Atleast Ronnie fans acknowlede his flaws which is alot less than yates.

Great latspread, but he has:

Small arms that should be on a amateur
Small Delts
Very little quad sweep
Small and high chest
Calves bigger than his arms
No striations
Very little seperation from head to toe
Great lats and calves

Ronnie has every good thing yates has and more except the calves. This is better.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40761 on: April 17, 2008, 10:44:05 AM »
Ronnie cannot match this, not in a million years.

sure ::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #40762 on: April 17, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »
You need to start opening your biased eyes and admit yates flaws. Atleast Ronnie fans acknowlede his flaws which is alot less than yates.

Great latspread, but he has:

Small arms that should be on a amateur
Small Delts
Very little quad sweep
Small and high chest
Calves bigger than his arms
No striations
Very little seperation from head to toe
Great lats and calves

Great latspread and he has:

22" arms
22" calves
30" thighs
60" chest
A near perfect midsection
Perfect balance & proportion
Unmatched condition and muscle thickness

I wouldn't call that unimpressive would you and can Coleman match it? He may be more vascular than Yates, but who really likes to see thick veins everywhere? I would rather see graininess.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40763 on: April 17, 2008, 01:47:02 PM »
BULLSHIT!!! Ronnie owns yates.
A

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40764 on: April 17, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »
This is Bears favourite photo for obvious reasons:

And a music video to go with it:

Happy wanking Bear.

You're gay :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40765 on: April 17, 2008, 01:59:16 PM »

A

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40766 on: April 17, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »
You're gay :)

And why are you so happy about it?

BTW my girlfriend is beautiful with curves in all the right places and you don't even have one. :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40767 on: April 17, 2008, 03:35:19 PM »
And why are you so happy about it?

BTW my girlfriend is beautiful with curves in all the right places and you don't even have one. :)
FYI, a tranny is not concerned a girlfriend..... :P
A

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40768 on: April 17, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

Post a pic of her, inquiring minds wanna know if she's the female equivalent to this H-taper. :'(

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40769 on: April 17, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

Great latspread and he has:

22" arms
22" calves
30" thighs
60" chest
A near perfect midsection
Perfect balance & proportion
Unmatched condition and muscle thickness

I wouldn't call that unimpressive would you and can Coleman match it? He may be more vascular than Yates, but who really likes to see thick veins everywhere? I would rather see graininess.

LOL 22 inch arms my white ass.

and secondly, numbers mean  nothing.

its proportion that matters.

eg. dorian has massive quads, a barrel torso and puny arms.

his arms needed to be a hell of a lot bigger than they were to retain good proportions.

his upper body proportion was terrible because of his twig arms:

notice: massive quads and calves, puny arms and chest.

way too bottom heavy.
Flower Boy Ran Away

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40770 on: April 17, 2008, 11:04:08 PM »
  ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S REAL MEASUREMENTS AND LIFTS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »  Re:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For what it's worth...

A friend of mine (credible guy, someone I would believe) met Dorian Yates at a seminar in Belfast just after the '93 Olympia. I don't have any verification of this story, but I'll tell it for what it's worth...

Yates was at his best ever, no tears... no injuries... and 295 lbs with a hint of abs.

They got to talking after the seminar... Yates mentioned that having overdieted in '92 he had been a little less drastic in '93 which resulted in him coming in some 15 lbs heavier. But that he had been contest ready nearly a month out from his second Mr O win and that next year ('94, not realising he'd be injured) he hoped to diet less and come in around 270 ripped.

My friend mentioned FLEX Wheeler's claim of a 23.5'' arm at 220 lbs in contest form... Yates laughed and replied that at 295 lbs off-season his arms only barely broke the 20'' mark (20.125'') when he finished a bicep workout. (Apparently Yates was very fastidious about measurements and records)

To add credence to that story, the Guinness Book of Records people measured Greg Valentino's synthol filled growths live on tv... the result: 24.5'' and 24'' does tha tally with Arnold having 23'' or 22'' arms?

If your arm actually measured more than 22'' you'd be able to touch your bicep peak with the index finger of that same arm.

The Luke 

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40771 on: April 18, 2008, 03:59:14 AM »
LOL 22 inch arms my white ass.

Want me to scan the article from the January 1993 issue of Bodybuilding Monthly? I have proof. I also attended a seminar in early 93 where he announced those measurements. Obviously he wasn't as small as you like to think he was. Get over it.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40772 on: April 18, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »
I don't believe any of those measurements and most bodybuilders
for that matter. If he did somehow have those measurements
it wouldn't be because of pure muscle size but because of a bone structure
more suited to powerlifting or football.
Dorian was extremely dedicated and smart and I don't take anything
away from what he achieved. He did look like a power-bodybuilder.
Ronnie just had a more pure aesthetic bodybuilder's physique (in his prime) with superior
striations and seperation (except for back) with more muscle for his frame.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40773 on: April 18, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
Why would Yates have given false measurements when he claimed that other bodybuilders were lying about their measurements/bodyweight in magazines? He was probably the most honest pro bodybuilder of the 90s. What you see is what you get with Yates.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #40774 on: April 18, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »
day and night !