Author Topic: 4 weeks....I need results fast  (Read 6160 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: 4 weeks....I need results fast
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 03:39:55 AM »
LOL.im guessing you cant answer my simple questions. ;D nice try though

I'm guessing yu have no idea what you're doing and why you're still a fat ass.  Nice try though.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 05:35:03 AM »
hahahaha

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »
you're being anal........

is this class reunion in the nude or are you just lackin in confidence in general ?

Dude it's called bodybuilding we want to show off our gains in the best shape we possibly can, I don't want to look like every other fat classmate that looks like they swelled to twice their size (not in a good way).  This board is for training Q&A, right?  So if I have a goal and have some questions what's the problem?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 12:57:51 PM »
dude, dont cut.  be big..its more impressive. anyone can diet down, few can get big.      besides....personality is more important than abs when it comes to getting with hotties. ;D
This is the biggest bull-shit statement and it's not the first time I've ever heard it.

Few can get big? Again bull-shit. Anyone who eats enough, trains heavy and consistant with proper planning can get big...this is not rocket science.

Now dieting down or cutting, that's a totally different game. Sure most have the ability to lose a little weight, maybe even a lot of weight, but to be able to do so while maintaining any muscle mass and getting to the ultimate shredded state, well those individuals are few and far between. I realize there are a bunch of guys on this site who do this, my self included, but in the scope of the entire population, most will claim they do not have the desire, maybe true for some, but for many it is because they lack will, discipline, and are content to be as they are because it is a comfortable safe place.

How about you Candidate, is it a safe warm feeling cuddled up next to your mothers breast?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 01:59:42 PM »
Your at 15% bf and you want to lose some weight/fat in four weeks, eh? Well since you didn't state your intial tonnage we'll have to go on abstract. To do a nice job, you've left this a bit late, but since getting down to 5% is probably unreasonable in any case, lets just start with getting you down to 10% (on a 230lb guy that would be about 207lbs) which, if you have seen such, looks great and works out to just less than 1lb /day - just on the edge of safe weight loss. Besides all the good diet info. I have seen, I would stack a fat loss/thermogenic with ephedrine twice a day (for good sleep, no later than 3-4 in afternoon) . This is a bit harsh on the adrenals but if you are a healthy male you should stand it well. Next, upon waking and a bit of water do a good 45 mins of aerobics to immediately get at that fat. Eat smart and (c)lean all day and end day with another 30-45 mins of aerobics with no food after to end your day. Do this for two weeks and it should start kicking like a m'f'ker, so I would add a sunday of eat-all for the last two weeks.  Not the smartest way to do things but it should work. Key will be harshly sticking to it. I think you will find that while you might not achieve your perfect 'look,' people will more than take notice. Enjoy.   

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2006, 02:52:46 PM »
dude, dont cut.  be big..its more impressive. anyone can diet down, few can get big.      besides....personality is more important than abs when it comes to getting with hotties. ;D

thats why i didnt offer any advice. ::) haha..what a moron. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D everyones laughing at you!! ;D moron!! ;D ;D ;D

i didnt stray off topic....i posted advice, and then was attacked for no reason.  so shut the f**k up.

Are you bipolar or what?
  ::)
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 03:09:10 PM »
Ok so I put off leaning out for my 10-year reunion which is a little over a month from now.  I'm probably at around 15% bodyfat and want to get as cut as possible.  I realize I am going to lose some mass to do this.  Does anybody have any experience with cutting weight in this amount of time (I.E. dieting, nutrition, change of training)?  I'm looking for some advice that I can put to use.

I would do a PSMF (Protein Strictly Mother F...), I mean Protein Sparing Modified Fast which is basically 1.5-2.0 X LBM  for protein, no carbs unless they're green and only incidental fat.  Calories are very LOW.  Cardio is kept to 3-4 X week, approx. 30 min.  Weightlifting is heavy but frequency and volume is reduced.  Take a multi daily and at least 6 grams of fish oil.

PM me if you're serious and want more info.
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 05:25:09 PM »
Low carbs, twice daily cardio, thermogenics....

i would also fast one day per week, say Sunday.  Only have a protein shake with 0 carbs then chill all day.  No more than once a week.