Author Topic: Dante's Doggcrapp Training - unique and effective?  (Read 54918 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Doggcrapp training
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2017, 03:15:07 PM »
Fore those who thing that Dante is a fat fuck, here's a recent pic

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »
Fore those who thing that Dante is a fat fuck, here's a recent pic

He's lost a ton of weight and looks better for it...

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: April 20, 2017, 06:34:35 PM »
Too bad the guy won't do a show. As fanatical about BB as he is, I think he should.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »
My suspicion as to why Danta didn't compete is because he realized that he wouldn't be a 275 pound behemoth onstage like Jay Cutler. Someone once said he was dieting down and then stopped because when he reached 240 pound he didn't like how he looked.

Ah, nearly all of us who have been on a stage have had that shocking realization for our first contest: we were not as big as we thought we were going to be when dieted down, especially those who went the distance for being shredded to ribbons.

Why didn't Trevor Smith (RIP) compete? I believe for the same reason: permabulkers think they're muscularly bigger than they are.

I am kind of getting worried about you man. You are kind of creeping me out. Nobody knows me anymore. I am so 12-15 years ago, people nowadays dont know who I am yet you have made 4-5 posts about me in the last couple months. Like its getting seriously creepy. Nobody gives a crap about me anymore...but you sure seem to do. You obviously follow me around on facebook...and seem to think about me alot.....what is your deal? I am 15 years ago! Even these pictures on this thread are from 2002. Its 2017. I havent had hair on my head since the 2000's. I dont come from the Instagram society, where everyone needs to put up pics to reaffirm themselves that they are ok. Ive been lean as hell, bulked to the gills and all over the place over the last 30 years at different times...Since you dont seem to understand it and you obviously want everyone to only follow what you do and your goals Ill explain it to you.....I wanted to get big from my starting point of 137lbs...I could give a crap what you and everyone elses goals where/are.....I was incredibly skinny and I wanted to do something about it and did.....it is what it is. I achieved every single goal I set out to do in spades. To correct you on what you said above about competing.....the last 2 times I dieted down to compete....(again back in the 2000's) I dieted down from 298 to 256lbs with 3.5 weeks to go and I was ready at that point...and my father called to say he had liver cancer at that point (pulled out). The time after that I believe I was 5 weeks out...sitting in my office...263lbs if i remember right and my work was suffering so badly....I had multiple employees, people who depended on me, and nothing was getting done because I was extremely tired.....and I came to realize this is freaking stupid...I have a highly successful business here and Im chasing a 15 dollar trophy for what? Because others wanted me to compete and I felt "ok yea maybe i should do what everyone expected of me" when in reality I dont care. My love has always been the battle in the gym, I could give 2 clucks about getting onstage in posing trunks. I wasnt satisfied when i was 150, 200, 250, 300 and now even at 253lbs....thats how an individual keeps driven....if I am ever satisfied why even lift to improve?

So again you got a 50 year old man with a family and kids who is very removed from bodybuilding and you keep thinking about him and posting about him....I havent trained ANYONE since 2009....and I am still on your brain.... isnt that kind of weird to you?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
I am kind of getting worried about you man.

honestly... u look like shit, but what I'm curious about is... do u actually have little girl hands? cuz it looks that way in ur pics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2017, 09:43:46 AM »
apparently he invented the shitload carb-up day cheat day off diet day skipload

That's a big no. Carb up days or any variation of it has been going on for decades.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2017, 09:51:38 AM »
    I am kind of getting worried about you man. You are kind of creeping me out. Nobody knows me anymore. I am so 12-15 years ago, people nowadays dont know who I am yet you have made 4-5 posts about me in the last couple months. Like its getting seriously creepy. Nobody gives a crap about me anymore...but you sure seem to do. You obviously follow me around on facebook...and seem to think about me alot.....what is your deal? I am 15 years ago! Even these pictures on this thread are from 2002. Its 2017. I havent had hair on my head since the 2000's. I dont come from the Instagram society, where everyone needs to put up pics to reaffirm themselves that they are ok. Ive been lean as hell, bulked to the gills and all over the place over the last 30 years at different times...Since you dont seem to understand it and you obviously want everyone to only follow what you do and your goals Ill explain it to you.....I wanted to get big from my starting point of 137lbs...I could give a crap what you and everyone elses goals where/are.....I was incredibly skinny and I wanted to do something about it and did.....it is what it is. I achieved every single goal I set out to do in spades. To correct you on what you said above about competing.....the last 2 times I dieted down to compete....(again back in the 2000's) I dieted down from 298 to 256lbs with 3.5 weeks to go and I was ready at that point...and my father called to say he had liver cancer at that point (pulled out). The time after that I believe I was 5 weeks out...sitting in my office...263lbs if i remember right and my work was suffering so badly....I had multiple employees, people who depended on me, and nothing was getting done because I was extremely tired.....and I came to realize this is freaking stupid...I have a highly successful business here and Im chasing a 15 dollar trophy for what? Because others wanted me to compete and I felt "ok yea maybe i should do what everyone expected of me" when in reality I dont care. My love has always been the battle in the gym, I could give 2 clucks about getting onstage in posing trunks. I wasnt satisfied when i was 150, 200, 250, 300 and now even at 253lbs....thats how an individual keeps driven....if I am ever satisfied why even lift to improve?

So again you got a 50 year old man with a family and kids who is very removed from bodybuilding and you keep thinking about him and posting about him....I havent trained ANYONE since 2009....and I am still on your brain.... isnt that kind of weird to you?

If that's a recent pic of you, you look great.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2017, 11:05:13 AM »
Alot of respect lost towards Danta Doggcrapp after he backed out of training Adonis.

You did him wrong on that one.

Simple Simon

« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2017, 11:08:22 AM »
Alot of respect lost towards Danta Doggcrapp after he backed out of training Adonis.

You did him wrong on that one.
maybe he kept telling Danta a calorie is just a calorie...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2017, 12:21:30 PM »
The legend returns!  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #310 on: April 21, 2017, 12:44:07 PM »
so why did 15 hate his fuckng guts so much  ???

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 21, 2017, 01:15:45 PM »
so why did 15 hate his fuckng guts so much  ???

the shill version probably got banned from dealing at pm muscle.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2017, 02:37:28 PM »
What was Gh15's beef with danta and sons then, he had a real hate....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2017, 12:55:55 AM »
What was Gh15's beef with danta and sons then, he had a real hate....

Resented that Dante promoted his training system as the optimal way to build muscle. gh15 believed it was only hormones that mattered. Felt DC was lying filth. Nothing to do with his training. Only hormones.

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: Dante's Doggcrapp Training - unique and effective?
« Reply #314 on: August 02, 2017, 12:57:38 AM »
BTW, can someone explain and describe the "widow maker". DC has made reference to this many
times but I haven't been able to find a description.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 02, 2017, 01:12:08 AM »
BTW, can someone explain and describe the "widow maker". DC has made reference to this many
times but I haven't been able to find a description.

It was just a relatively heavy high rep set (20 to 30 reps) after the main heavy set to failure, started out in his leg routines e.g. Squats would be one heavy set of 8-12 then after rest a set of 20 +

later it was used to bring up other lagging body parts usually starting with a weight you can do 30 reps with and other a long period increasing weight but fighting to not lose reps eventually ending in the 8-12 rep range after a long period with that exercise

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:12 AM »
It was just a relatively heavy high rep set (20 to 30 reps) after the main heavy set to failure, started out in his leg routines e.g. Squats would be one heavy set of 8-12 then after rest a set of 20 +

later it was used to bring up other lagging body parts usually starting with a weight you can do 30 reps with and other a long period increasing weight but fighting to not lose reps eventually ending in the 8-12 rep range after a long period with that exercise

Thanks. BTW, his recent pic isn't coming up for me. Says it's expired. Can anyone repost it?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #317 on: August 02, 2017, 01:57:26 AM »

I've always done similar with squats.... as many reps as possible, with a weight i would typically get 8ish reps with, for my final set...these become 15-20 reps sets with breathing in between grinding the last few out.....can last a min or two...

These would make Oscar Pristoriuos' legs grow!

It's just variations on prog overload at the end of the day, and that works, always has always will.  I think the most pertinent thing to take from DC Training is to log and better yourself each time out.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 02, 2017, 07:20:42 AM »
I have used some of DC principles with great success.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 02, 2017, 09:29:36 AM »
What are you up to these days, Dante?  Have your thoughts on diet, training, and drugs changed since the DC days?

Your ideas influenced me a lot at one time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #320 on: August 02, 2017, 02:12:08 PM »
What are you up to these days, Dante?  Have your thoughts on diet, training, and drugs changed since the DC days?

Your ideas influenced me a lot at one time.

Good questions, I would like to know that as well