Author Topic: Shawn Ray's Training secrets!? Answers!  (Read 10039 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray's Training secrets!? Answers!
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 03:18:41 PM »
Theres a musclemag store in vegas.  They sell older videos and mags for nuthin.   I picked up shawns final countdown for 9.99 last october.   Its vhs but i may digitize it at some point.

Thats funny Alexxx, i watched it on saturday, and when i saw his before pic, i couldnt believe that was an offseason look for him.  He looked great.  Ive seen much worse pics of him on here guestposing so thats the look i choose to believe he has most of the time.lol....makes it easiar for me to look in the mirror.

Also, i dont know why hes always calling the other guys giants cuz of their bodyweights.  When hes onstage, he matches all of them in size, cuz of his freaky fullness and conditioning.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »
Theres a musclemag store in vegas.  They sell older videos and mags for nuthin.   I picked up shawns final countdown for 9.99 last october.   Its vhs but i may digitize it at some point.

Thats funny Alexxx, i watched it on saturday, and when i saw his before pic, i couldnt believe that was an offseason look for him.  He looked great.  Ive seen much worse pics of him on here guestposing so thats the look i choose to believe he has most of the time.lol....makes it easiar for me to look in the mirror.

Also, i dont know why hes always calling the other guys giants cuz of their bodyweights.  When hes onstage, he matches all of them in size, cuz of his freaky fullness and conditioning.

Yeah I agree. You remember that pic of him flex tris in the mirror  with the glasses on? Looks a lot like David Henry but much better shape and fuller muscles.

I am sure he did cardio offseason too. His idol was Lee Haney and the guy was always less then 8-9%? bodyfat! :o
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
This is not to be a kissa$$ but Shawn really should have a sandow on the mantel.   
Its one of the biggest ripoffs in our sports history.   
The guy had it all. lets face it in the  3 rounds of a bbing show. 
  SYMMETRY:  He had it, his balance top to bottom and side to side, perfect.                         Muscularity:  More than enough, under the lights.
 Posing:   Cakewalk!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »
Yeah I agree. You remember that pic of him flex tris in the mirror  with the glasses on? Looks a lot like David Henry but much better shape and fuller muscles.

I am sure he did cardio offseason too. His idol was Lee Haney and the guy was always less then 8-9%? bodyfat! :o

please alexxx share more of your wisdoms with us...................... ........................ ....    :-X :-X :-X :-X

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »
I got Final countdown, thanks to limewire :D

I got it there too! A toast to limewire!!
just push some weight!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 04:36:06 PM »
what did you type in the search? Did you just type Final countdown under title?
bodybuildersreality.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 04:42:07 PM »
what did you type in the search? Did you just type Final countdown under title?

Shawn Ray
just push some weight!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 06:03:50 AM »
i got it using kazaa. i had to hit searh more 2 or 3 times tho then a lot of his crap came up.