Author Topic: Brutal Crosstraining workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2347 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Brutal Crosstraining workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 07, 2006, 07:34:54 AM »
saw a female "personal trainer" putting another woman through the following vicious workout........reverse grip barbell rows with the empty bar supersetted with jumping jacks, what a workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Brutal Crosstraining workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:55:07 AM »
Hahahaha.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »
saw a female "personal trainer" putting another woman through the following vicious workout........reverse grip barbell rows with the empty bar supersetted with jumping jacks, what a workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see those "rows" all the time.  half the time they don't even bend their back, they're just standing straight up.
Deep Tissue Massage

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 08:13:11 AM »

Results in a MONSTER BACK

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 08:15:18 AM »
i see those "rows" all the time.  half the time they don't even bend their back, they're just standing straight up.

That is how Dorian Yates did em...barely bent over at all.Underhand grip. ...but I doubt he did jumping jacks...haha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 08:17:08 AM »
the funny nthing is that when you joke around with them a little bit and say, "i bet you feel like you're back in high school gym class" the girl being "trained" laughs her ass off and says, "yeah, it does" but the trainer glares at you and gives you a mean look, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:27:23 AM »
the funny nthing is that when you joke around with them a little bit and say, "i bet you feel like you're back in high school gym class" the girl being "trained" laughs her ass off and says, "yeah, it does" but the trainer glares at you and gives you a mean look, hahahaha.

It's much more effective to add in hop-scotch at the end.  Really gives you a great pump.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 09:24:31 AM »
Hahahahahahaha

Freak 8)