Author Topic: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added  (Read 362052 times)

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #700 on: September 29, 2026, 07:17:06 AM »
    yeah but the eagles got smoked monday night and the phillies just barely squeaked in by the smallest of margins. do you like how trump solved the AI problem by merely changing the name to super intelligence. I guess there's no end to his list of accomplishments. Would you like a data center in your backyard ?

Why are you asking if I want a data center in my back yard?

I do not, and don't have plans to build one.

In addition, nobody else can either.
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #701 on: September 29, 2026, 07:35:31 AM »
     
                                             
   How times change eh wat.
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #702 on: September 29, 2026, 07:37:44 AM »
LuK at DuH PikcHurZ
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #703 on: September 29, 2026, 07:47:28 AM »
LuK at DuH PikcHurZ
     
                       Almost 65,000 posts and did you ever make one where you're not mocking some one or acting like an eight year old child. no information, no content nothing of any value to anyone, just constant mocking, mocking, mocking. I guess putting  words like look at the pictures seems funny to you and I guess you think everyone is going to get a big laugh out of it. Well I guess you are doing one thing right living up to your screen name here Chaos. And at that you have succeeded. Well done.
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #704 on: September 29, 2026, 07:52:50 AM »
   Almost 65,000 posts and did you ever make one where you're not mocking some one or acting like an eight year old child. no information, no content nothing of any value to anyone, just constant mocking, mocking, mocking. I guess putting  words like look at the pictures seems funny to you and I guess you think everyone is going to get a big laugh out of it. Well I guess you are doing one thing right living up to your screen name here Chaos. And at that you have succeeded. Well done.
:o
Not a single picture posted!!! Wow!! Gold star for you!!
Do you think your videos, pictures, memes add any value to any discussion? What percentage of your posts do you think are filled with blatant lies? And with the plethora of information at your fingertips, you continue to spread lies and misinformation. 
As I've watched Grape try desperately to interact rationally with you, you have continued to show why you cannot be taken seriously or interacted with in a mature manner. So yes, I will continue to mock and entertain myself at the expense of people like you on the left. :)

Have a day!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #705 on: September 29, 2026, 09:29:06 AM »
:o
Not a single picture posted!!! Wow!! Gold star for you!!
Do you think your videos, pictures, memes add any value to any discussion? What percentage of your posts do you think are filled with blatant lies? And with the plethora of information at your fingertips, you continue to spread lies and misinformation. 
As I've watched Grape try desperately to interact rationally with you, you have continued to show why you cannot be taken seriously or interacted with in a mature manner. So yes, I will continue to mock and entertain myself at the expense of people like you on the left. :)

Have a day!
  I guess this is where your boy friend grape chimes in with some more words of wisdom, the same guy that says at least trump will eventually lower prices across the board and he won't start any new wars, how's that working out for us.  Lies huh, like what gas at less than 2 dollars a gallon. Get real, but I'm glad to hear you won't have to pay double for heating oil this winter. it really warms my heart. have a nice day. :)
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #706 on: September 29, 2026, 09:42:47 AM »
  I guess this is where your boy friend grape chimes in with some more words of wisdom, the same guy that says at least trump will eventually lower prices across the board and he won't start any new wars, how's that working out for us.  Lies huh, like what gas at less than 2 dollars a gallon. Get real, but I'm glad to hear you won't have to pay double for heating oil this winter. it really warms my heart. have a nice day. :)

Why are you lying? I never said anything of the sort.  I have said multiple times that I did just did not expect prices to drop or wars to stop after 30 days in office, and I'd judge it based on what happens after.  One caveat: I DID expect egg prices to drop, because I understood why they were inflated during Biden, and it's wasn't because of anything Biden did.  It was the chicken population that was wiped out returning.  I understood this because I actually researched it, rather than listening to what random political youtubers were screaming.

And I never called you stupid, retarded, old, etc....maybe the occasionally "dummy" but that was in jest.

I just question why you continue to post videos from biased sources, with comments that don't say what they're about.  Do you really expect us to click and watch them?  I don't understand the point of it, or why you spend so much time doing it.
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #707 on: September 29, 2026, 10:05:07 AM »
Why are you lying? I never said anything of the sort.  I have said multiple times that I did just did not expect prices to drop or wars to stop after 30 days in office, and I'd judge it based on what happens after.  One caveat: I DID expect egg prices to drop, because I understood why they were inflated during Biden, and it's wasn't because of anything Biden did.  It was the chicken population that was wiped out returning.  I understood this because I actually researched it, rather than listening to what random political youtubers were screaming.

And I never called you stupid, retarded, old, etc....maybe the occasionally "dummy" but that was in jest.

I just question why you continue to post videos from biased sources, with comments that don't say what they're about.  Do you really expect us to click and watch them?  I don't understand the point of it, or why you spend so much time doing it.
   You and chaos are a lot younger than me, I just want the world to be a better place for you and everyone else. IMHO we are headed down the wrong path. I've seen what out of control industry can do to areas first hand. years back my town was booming N.J. Zinc industry everyone was happy industry died and we were left with 2 giant unused buildings on either side of town, the mountain behind the town was completely devoid of any vegetation water was polluted.. fast forward to 2024 one large building was leveled and toxic waste was being shipped in from N.J. common theme New Jersey to be stored at the site of one building. problem polluted water, and foul smell excess truck traffic on west side of town. Now they are talking about putting a data center behind the golf club  above town, imagine the problems this will cause. if we keep going we will make a lot of the country inhabitable.  People who won't be in here in 10 -20 years are making short term plans that will impact future generations. Do you see what I'm saying.
F

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44003
  • When going through hell...keep going
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #708 on: September 29, 2026, 10:34:34 AM »

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #709 on: September 29, 2026, 11:49:30 AM »
   You and chaos are a lot younger than me, I just want the world to be a better place for you and everyone else. IMHO we are headed down the wrong path. I've seen what out of control industry can do to areas first hand. years back my town was booming N.J. Zinc industry everyone was happy industry died and we were left with 2 giant unused buildings on either side of town, the mountain behind the town was completely devoid of any vegetation water was polluted.. fast forward to 2024 one large building was leveled and toxic waste was being shipped in from N.J. common theme New Jersey to be stored at the site of one building. problem polluted water, and foul smell excess truck traffic on west side of town. Now they are talking about putting a data center behind the golf club  above town, imagine the problems this will cause. if we keep going we will make a lot of the country inhabitable.  People who won't be in here in 10 -20 years are making short term plans that will impact future generations. Do you see what I'm saying.

I understand your point and the example you have is valid in that context.  But posting Youtube videos that may or may not be false, and are purposely cultivated and sent to you based on your click history don't do anything to help your concern.  In fact, it has the opposite effect.

However, to extrapolate - I felt with unchecked immigration, policy being driven by feelings, over the top woke-ism and DEI, etc. we were headed down a worse path.  That needed correction, and the Democrats were not going to do that.

And, given how their are gravitating towards socialism and even communism, it's gotten increasingly worse.  I don't think you would disagree.

Now, as for the other current issues - affordability, Iran, etc......that needs fixing.

Prices need to come down.  My issue is electing those on the left never cures that.  Have to stay the course.
Y

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2026, 01:41:49 PM »
Jack Smith Served Two Masters — Nick Shirley Drops the Virgin Islands Bank Records That Prove It
By Jonathan Gregory

Washington, D.C. - September 28, 2026
In a development that has the Washington establishment scrambling for cover, independent investigator Nick Shirley has obtained bank records he says show Special Counsel Jack Smith was never a neutral prosecutor at all. According to Shirley, Smith collected his official $215,000 federal salary while simultaneously taking $5 million a year from George Soros funneled through a web of Virgin Islands accounts. The records, Shirley claims, make the arrangement impossible to dismiss as coincidence. “The link is solid,” Shirley confirmed. “Smith was bought and paid for.”

The alleged dual paycheck would explain years of aggressive targeting that many Trump supporters have called political lawfare rather than even handed justice. While Smith drew a government check to pursue cases against the former president, the Soros-linked money, routed through offshore accounts designed to hide the source, kept flowing. Shirley says the paper trail does not show isolated donations or legal fees; it shows a sustained, high dollar relationship that continued even as Smith wielded the power of the federal government. If the documents hold, they turn the special counsel’s office from an independent watchdog into a privately subsidized operation.

Trump allies are already calling the arrangement the clearest evidence yet that the justice system was weaponized. Shirley’s cache of records, he insists, is only the beginning. “It’s time for them to find out,” he said, a warning aimed at every official who treated Smith’s work as above suspicion. Whether the Department of Justice, Congress, or the next administration acts on the files, the claim now sits in public view: one man, two paymasters, and a paper trail that Shirley says he is prepared to put in front of the country.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2026, 02:43:14 PM »
Jack Smith Served Two Masters — Nick Shirley Drops the Virgin Islands Bank Records That Prove It
By Jonathan Gregory

Washington, D.C. - September 28, 2026
In a development that has the Washington establishment scrambling for cover, independent investigator Nick Shirley has obtained bank records he says show Special Counsel Jack Smith was never a neutral prosecutor at all. According to Shirley, Smith collected his official $215,000 federal salary while simultaneously taking $5 million a year from George Soros funneled through a web of Virgin Islands accounts. The records, Shirley claims, make the arrangement impossible to dismiss as coincidence. “The link is solid,” Shirley confirmed. “Smith was bought and paid for.”

The alleged dual paycheck would explain years of aggressive targeting that many Trump supporters have called political lawfare rather than even handed justice. While Smith drew a government check to pursue cases against the former president, the Soros-linked money, routed through offshore accounts designed to hide the source, kept flowing. Shirley says the paper trail does not show isolated donations or legal fees; it shows a sustained, high dollar relationship that continued even as Smith wielded the power of the federal government. If the documents hold, they turn the special counsel’s office from an independent watchdog into a privately subsidized operation.

Trump allies are already calling the arrangement the clearest evidence yet that the justice system was weaponized. Shirley’s cache of records, he insists, is only the beginning. “It’s time for them to find out,” he said, a warning aimed at every official who treated Smith’s work as above suspicion. Whether the Department of Justice, Congress, or the next administration acts on the files, the claim now sits in public view: one man, two paymasters, and a paper trail that Shirley says he is prepared to put in front of the country.


LOLOLOLOL

Hopeless.

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2026, 02:44:17 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

Hopeless.

Nice rebuttal, primecrosis
Y

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2026, 02:51:17 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

Hopeless.

Jack Smith literally perjured himself today while testifying before Congress. He ate complete shit.

rvegas007

  • Getbig I
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #714 on: September 29, 2026, 06:59:42 PM »
Jack Smith literally perjured himself today while testifying before Congress. He ate complete shit.

Just curious...are you referring to Jack Smith stating he attended a Maryland vs Iowa college women's basketball game on Feb. 3, 2024, instead of being in Atlanta on that same day attending an Atlanta Hawks men's pro-basketball game?

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #715 on: September 29, 2026, 08:30:56 PM »
Just curious...are you referring to Jack Smith stating he attended a Maryland vs Iowa college women's basketball game on Feb. 3, 2024, instead of being in Atlanta on that same day attending an Atlanta Hawks men's pro-basketball game?

That would be the one

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #716 on: September 30, 2026, 05:11:26 AM »
Jack Smith literally perjured himself today while testifying before Congress. He ate complete shit.

He absolutely did not lol

the questioner mixed up the teams and locations you twit.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2026, 05:12:16 AM »
That would be the one

Jack was correct and it's documented and the questioner looks like a fucking moron. Are you still suggesting he got it right despite the evidence to the contrary? lol

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2026, 05:24:21 AM »
Coach



LOL, you aren't in reality.

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2026, 07:09:02 AM »
Coach



LOL, you aren't in reality.
   Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.  But they are quick to call people names much like a child would do. give him 20 trump points.
F

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2026, 07:16:48 AM »
How does everyone feel about trump using taxpayers money for campaign ads? guy is become very communistic. Seems to love xi, handing out 5k, buying equity in private companies lolol.

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7394
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2026, 07:26:12 AM »
How does everyone feel about trump using taxpayers money for campaign ads? guy is become very communistic. Seems to love xi, handing out 5k, buying equity in private companies lolol.

Their defense is that he isn't campaigning. He isn't on the ballot. The ads make no mention of the elections or voting, and they are calling them "public service announcements."

Even if I buy their argument, I still think it is a bad look.

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2026, 07:54:11 AM »
Their defense is that he isn't campaigning. He isn't on the ballot. The ads make no mention of the elections or voting, and they are calling them "public service announcements."

Even if I buy their argument, I still think it is a bad look.
   It's not a bad look, it's just the new normal. trump's presidency is based on the wwe timeline. he's now entering his ruthless aggression era, only with him it's blatant corruption. same principle different name.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2026, 08:09:41 AM »
 " I have said multiple times that I did just did not expect prices to drop or wars to stop after 30 days in office, and I'd judge it based on what happens after. "    "Now, as for the other current issues - affordability, Iran, etc......that needs fixing.

Prices need to come down.  My issue is electing those on the left never cures that.  Have to stay the course. "     Staying the course has not been getting it done. I'm not a moron I didn't expect trump to fix it after 1 day or 30 days, but it's been 608 days and things are only getting worse. He's served 2069 days in office and still not a better health care plan, but I did hear he might have concepts of a plan, maybe.
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2026, 08:11:33 AM »
   Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Spends his last few years posting nonstop fake memes, pics and videos straight up lying, then cries about "facts". LMFAO!! Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!