Author Topic: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added  (Read 357379 times)

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #725 on: September 30, 2026, 08:36:25 AM »
" I have said multiple times that I did just did not expect prices to drop or wars to stop after 30 days in office, and I'd judge it based on what happens after. "    "Now, as for the other current issues - affordability, Iran, etc......that needs fixing.

Prices need to come down.  My issue is electing those on the left never cures that.  Have to stay the course. "     Staying the course has not been getting it done. I'm not a moron I didn't expect trump to fix it after 1 day or 30 days, but it's been 608 days and things are only getting worse. He's served 2069 days in office and still not a better health care plan, but I did hear he might have concepts of a plan, maybe.

Epic misuse of the quote feature.

But, you still said I said things that I didn't.  I don't know why you did that.

Either way, yes we need healthcare reform.  Biden didn't do shit, but you didn't complain then.
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #726 on: September 30, 2026, 09:20:44 AM »
Epic misuse of the quote feature.

But, you still said I said things that I didn't.  I don't know why you did that.

Either way, yes we need healthcare reform.  Biden didn't do shit, but you didn't complain then.
  those are your exact words inside the quotation marks. now I know you are trolling me. Trump said he would fix it day one. day 608 things are getting worse, of course they might be better if you are living in bizzarro world.  To his credit I hear the ballroom is coming along nicely.
F

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2026, 09:21:39 AM »
Senator Josh Hawley Just GRILLED Jack Smith for Illegally Obtaining 44 members of Congress' Text Messages.

This line of questioning perfectly shows the systematic process Jack Smith went through to spy on members of Congress with blatant disregard for the Constitution...

"You used your ability and the powers of your office to lie to the court, to lie to Congress, to lie to the American people, to lie to the House. It's the worst abuse of prosecutorial power in the history of the United States. And all I have to say is, I'm glad you failed."

"I don't know what our democracy would be like if you had succeeded in your effort to interfere in the workings of a presidential election. If it were up to me, I'd charge you with perjury. But you should certainly be disbarred."

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/2104986875190521972?s=20

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2026, 09:22:01 AM »
  those are your exact words inside the quotation marks. now I know you are trolling me. Trump said he would fix it day one. day 608 things are getting worse, of course they might be better if you are living in bizzarro world.
   DAHH luk @ da nece pctris  Beat you to it Mister Chaos. :D :D :D :D
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2026, 09:52:04 AM »
  those are your exact words inside the quotation marks. now I know you are trolling me. Trump said he would fix it day one. day 608 things are getting worse, of course they might be better if you are living in bizzarro world.

I am not trolling you.  I was not referring to what you had in the quote.

I was referring to this:

  I guess this is where your boy friend grape chimes in with some more words of wisdom, the same guy that says at least trump will eventually lower prices across the board and he won't start any new wars

When I point that out, you ignored it.

Just admit I didn't say that.
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2026, 09:55:46 AM »
I am not trolling you.  I was not referring to what you had in the quote.

I was referring to this:

When I point that out, you ignored it.

Just admit I didn't say that.
  But you did say that when you stated why you thought voting for trump over harris was a great idea.
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #731 on: September 30, 2026, 10:01:45 AM »
  those are your exact words inside the quotation marks. now I know you are trolling me. Trump said he would fix it day one. day 608 things are getting worse, of course they might be better if you are living in bizzarro world.  To his credit I hear the ballroom is coming along nicely.
It's funny that you chose a picture that represents exactly what the MSM and your algorithm have been doing to you, yet you're too blind or stupid (take your pick) to see it. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #732 on: September 30, 2026, 10:06:37 AM »
It's funny that you chose a picture that represents exactly what the MSM and your algorithm have been doing to you, yet you're too blind or stupid (take your pick) to see it. :D
   algorithm= that's a mighty big word you're using there mister chaos be careful you don't hurt yourself.
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2026, 10:12:54 AM »
   algorithm= that's a mighty big word you're using there mister chaos be careful you don't hurt yourself.
Another fake meme filled with lies and you're acting high and mighty. LOL, you spread more lies that Trump on his most spastic day.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2026, 10:31:18 AM »
Another fake meme filled with lies and you're acting high and mighty. LOL, you spread more lies that Trump on his most spastic day.
   
              ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Yeah right, be back tomorrow, I will be watching the phillies of philadelphia vs the braves of atlanta in 20 minutes. And remember it's never good bye, it's till next time.
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2026, 10:50:34 AM »
       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Yeah right, be back tomorrow, I will be watching the phillies of philadelphia vs the braves of atlanta in 20 minutes. And remember it's never good bye, it's till next time.

Why Duran in the 7th - what was the plan - to have him go three?

Or did he just want him to face the top of the order?

Philly has a huge pitching advantage today.
Y

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added
« Reply #736 on: September 30, 2026, 11:11:40 AM »
Trump won the 2020 election!!

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21396
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64753
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Why Duran in the 7th - what was the plan - to have him go three?

Or did he just want him to face the top of the order?

Philly has a huge pitching advantage today.
     I think he would have left him in if it would have gone well. witness painter's  3 innings of work yesterday. game 3 tonight will it be wheeler or a bullpen game. ??? ??? ??? Mattingly saying, it's an all hands on deck game.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Jack Smith Served Two Masters — Nick Shirley Drops the Virgin Islands Bank Records That Prove It
By Jonathan Gregory

Washington, D.C. - September 28, 2026
In a development that has the Washington establishment scrambling for cover, independent investigator Nick Shirley has obtained bank records he says show Special Counsel Jack Smith was never a neutral prosecutor at all. According to Shirley, Smith collected his official $215,000 federal salary while simultaneously taking $5 million a year from George Soros funneled through a web of Virgin Islands accounts. The records, Shirley claims, make the arrangement impossible to dismiss as coincidence. “The link is solid,” Shirley confirmed. “Smith was bought and paid for.”

The alleged dual paycheck would explain years of aggressive targeting that many Trump supporters have called political lawfare rather than even handed justice. While Smith drew a government check to pursue cases against the former president, the Soros-linked money, routed through offshore accounts designed to hide the source, kept flowing. Shirley says the paper trail does not show isolated donations or legal fees; it shows a sustained, high dollar relationship that continued even as Smith wielded the power of the federal government. If the documents hold, they turn the special counsel’s office from an independent watchdog into a privately subsidized operation.

Trump allies are already calling the arrangement the clearest evidence yet that the justice system was weaponized. Shirley’s cache of records, he insists, is only the beginning. “It’s time for them to find out,” he said, a warning aimed at every official who treated Smith’s work as above suspicion. Whether the Department of Justice, Congress, or the next administration acts on the files, the claim now sits in public view: one man, two paymasters, and a paper trail that Shirley says he is prepared to put in front of the country.
   
    well that went well , he's guilty of being a caitlin clark fan.  linseed graham sister makes a welcomed appearance around the 13 minute mark. that alone makes it must see tv.
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
     I think he would have left him in if it would have gone well. witness painter's  3 innings of work yesterday. game 3 tonight will it be wheeler or a bullpen game. ??? ??? ??? Mattingly saying, it's an all hands on deck game.

I told a Philly fan yesterday when they were down 3-1 to not give up hope.

;
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!

  Oh look at the pretty picture it actually moves.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
I told a Philly fan yesterday when they were down 3-1 to not give up hope.

;
    Harper should have caught that ball in the 7 th.... I bet you could have made that play. :D   Are you a red sox fan ?
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28052
  • SC è un asino
    Harper should have caught that ball in the 7 th.... I bet you could have made that play. :D   Are you a red sox fan ?

I could have - seriously.

I have despised the Red Sox, and their fan base, as long as I can remeber.

100% NYY.

Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
I could have - seriously.

I have despised the Red Sox, and their fan base, as long as I can remeber.

100% NYY.
       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   I'm currently reading the bill simmons book, "now i can die in peace' about the red sox. not a patriots or celtics fan either then.  This just in nola is starting against a career minor league pitcher for the braves.
F

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Senator Josh Hawley Just GRILLED Jack Smith for Illegally Obtaining 44 members of Congress' Text Messages.

This line of questioning perfectly shows the systematic process Jack Smith went through to spy on members of Congress with blatant disregard for the Constitution...

"You used your ability and the powers of your office to lie to the court, to lie to Congress, to lie to the American people, to lie to the House. It's the worst abuse of prosecutorial power in the history of the United States. And all I have to say is, I'm glad you failed."

"I don't know what our democracy would be like if you had succeeded in your effort to interfere in the workings of a presidential election. If it were up to me, I'd charge you with perjury. But you should certainly be disbarred."

Absolute masterclass,
@HawleyMO

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/2104986875190521972?s=20

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Senator Josh Hawley Just GRILLED Jack Smith for Illegally Obtaining 44 members of Congress' Text Messages.

This line of questioning perfectly shows the systematic process Jack Smith went through to spy on members of Congress with blatant disregard for the Constitution...

"You used your ability and the powers of your office to lie to the court, to lie to Congress, to lie to the American people, to lie to the House. It's the worst abuse of prosecutorial power in the history of the United States. And all I have to say is, I'm glad you failed."

"I don't know what our democracy would be like if you had succeeded in your effort to interfere in the workings of a presidential election. If it were up to me, I'd charge you with perjury. But you should certainly be disbarred."

Absolute masterclass,
@HawleyMO

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/2104986875190521972?s=20

Whitehouse then went on to show how retarded the whole thing was lol. Hawley doesn't know what he is talking about. Keep defending a traitor to your constitution.


funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44565
  • Getbig!
Whitehouse then went on to show how retarded the whole thing was lol. Hawley doesn't know what he is talking about. Keep defending a traitor to your constitution.
   
   The old double standard, it was strange to watch someone testify to congress without using the old darvo technique which is so popular among the republican party.     
F

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63963
  • It’s All Bullshit
Whitehouse then went on to show how retarded the whole thing was lol. Hawley doesn't know what he is talking about. Keep defending a traitor to your constitution.

Go back to bed lol