Do you honestly believe that Elon Musk was trying to do a Nazi salute? That he is some kind of Nazi/Hitler sympathizer?
Yeah why not ? What does it look like to you ? • The 1990 Interview: In a 1990 Vanity Fair profile by Marie Brenner, Donald Trump’s first wife, Ivana Trump, stated in a deposition during their divorce proceedings that her husband kept a book of Adolf Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, in a cabinet by his bed.
• Trump's Response: When asked about the book by the journalist, Trump claimed a friend gave him a copy of Mein Kampf instead, though he added, "If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."
• The Friend's Clarification: Marty Davis, the executive who gave Trump the book, later clarified to the press that he did not give Trump Mein Kampf, but rather My New Order (a book of Hitler's speeches), because he thought Trump would find it interesting.
Did Donald Trump Keep Hitler Speeches By His Bed? according to ivana he did.
Aug 6, 2015 — Related story: That Time Donald Trump's Father Was Arrested At A KKK Rally In Queens