Author Topic: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added  (Read 647636 times)

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
95% of your posts definitely not true - you probably hover in the 40% range.  You post more fake information and lies than anyone.  And almost ALL your sources are biased - shit, you continue to post Jimmy Kimmel videos that nobody here would ever watch.

If I chose to waste time on top of your wasted time proving you false, you'd see.  I literally just pick stuff and random and it's usually false and easily debunked in a fraction of time.

But as to your quote above, it's gibberish.  You often post misleading quotes attributed to Trump, without any context or the overall message he was giving.

And, you only take Trump literally when it suits you (or you're told to).
   OH NO I am so owned I think I will just take the rest of the day off from computer wars. I literally post clips of trump talking in his own best words as you like to say, but everything is out of context... right. what's the overall message hate dumocrats they are the enemy of the people. that's pretty much what I am hearing. so you you say 40 percent of my posts might actually be factual,,,, well that a far greater % 's of truth then Herr Trump. and very few can deny that. Dam,  we turned another page. there was a lot of good stuff on page 34, I'm going to miss it.
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28083
  • SC è un asino
   OH NO I am so owned I think I will just take the rest of the day off from computer wars. I literally post clips of trump talking in his own best words as you like to say, but everything is out of context... right. what's the overall message hate dumocrats they are the enemy of the people. that's pretty much what I am hearing. so you you say 40 percent of my posts might actually be factual,,,, well that a far greater % 's of truth then Herr Trump. and very few can deny that. Dam,  we turned another page. there was a lot of good stuff on page 34, I'm going to miss it.

I am not trying to "own" you.  I'm just showing you how it's unwise to accept what you're fed as truth, and then take even more time to pass it along.  You are being manipulated.

But the memes you post are constantly debunked.

As for the videos, again, nobody watches, mostly because them come from the same, tired left wing TDS infected sources.  Posting a video and saying "what about this" is not the way to foster actual conversation.  If you were really interested in that, you could post the point you are trying to make, in your own words, then use the video as back up.

I also didn't say your videos are all out of context.  I was referring to specific ones of him calling for folks to be physically hit, which was debunked when your latest fake quote meme was exposed.
Y

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
    95  % of everything I post is UNEQUIVOCALLY  true , you just choose the 5 % that might not be 100 % true. Did you ever hear the saying, Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say – Meaning
“Say what you mean and mean what you say” is a popular idiom. It implores the listener not to mince words, and to take their commitments seriously. “Say what you mean” means to say what you really intend. “Mean what you say” means to follow through with your stated intentions. And to take it one step further in Trump's case, what the hell does he really mean.???   Wait for ,,,,, Wait for it,,,,, Grape Ape will find something that says what he really means. you pretty much lose all credibility with that one...   If people can go to jail for lying to congress,,,, why can't congress go to jail for lying to the people.. think about that one for a little while.

I guess the picture accompanying this post falsely portraying Trump as mocking a reporter's disability is part of the 5 percent that is not unequivocally true? 

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
    95  % of everything I post is UNEQUIVOCALLY  true , you just choose the 5 % that might not be 100 % true. Did you ever hear the saying, Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say – Meaning
“Say what you mean and mean what you say” is a popular idiom. It implores the listener not to mince words, and to take their commitments seriously. “Say what you mean” means to say what you really intend. “Mean what you say” means to follow through with your stated intentions. And to take it one step further in Trump's case, what the hell does he really mean.???   Wait for ,,,,, Wait for it,,,,, Grape Ape will find something that says what he really means. you pretty much lose all credibility with that one...   If people can go to jail for lying to congress,,,, why can't congress go to jail for lying to the people.. think about that one for a little while.

Lmfao

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
.

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
I guess the picture accompanying this post falsely portraying Trump as mocking a reporter's disability is part of the 5 percent that is not unequivocally true?
   
                           Give me a break guy was mocking that reporter, use your eyes.  Oh yeah trump says he wasn't mocking him and we all know he never lies.
F

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
   
                           Give me a break guy was mocking that reporter, use your eyes.  Oh yeah trump says he wasn't mocking him and we all know he never lies.

You need to use your eyes and your brain for this one.  The media fooled me too.  That was a large part of the reason I did not vote for him in 2016.  I was duped.  I was wrong.   


funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
.
    Is this true grape ape . how about you fact check the coach for a change, very interested in seeing what you find. now tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
You need to use your eyes and your brain for this one.  The media fooled me too.  That was a large part of the reason I did not vote for him in 2016.  I was duped.  I was wrong.   

             
   

   
   
   
    I might agree with you but it's not like trump doesn't have a history of mocking people. maybe it's a new york thing.
F

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
   
   
   
    I might agree with you but it's not like trump doesn't have a history of mocking people. maybe it's a new york thing.

He was definitely mocking the reporter.  He was not mocking the reporter's disability.  He used that same gesture to mock multiple people (including Ted Cruz).   

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
He was definitely mocking the reporter.  He was not mocking the reporter's disability.  He used that same gesture to mock multiple people (including Ted Cruz).
   
     Man constantly lies and respects no one.  the guy has no class. do you think that's a good quality for a president.
F

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
   
     Man constantly lies and respects no one.  the guy has no class. do you think that's a good quality for a president.

I disagree that he constantly lies and respects no one.  He does sometimes display "no class."  He is most often counterpunching. 

There are certain qualities about him I like, like not giving a F about the media, trying to do the right thing, what he has done overall with my two most important issues (taxes and national defense/security), immigration, thinking outside of the box, etc. 

There certain qualities I don't like about him, like having to respond to every single actual or perceived insult, not knowing how to pick his battles, and making his responses to insults and attacks too personal.  I don't think those are qualities of a good leader, but he has enough good for me to support him.  The good definitely outweighs the bad.  Especially when I consider what could have been (another Biden term or a Kamala Harris term).

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
I disagree that he constantly lies and respects no one.  He does sometimes display "no class."  He is most often counterpunching. 

There are certain qualities about him I like, like not giving a F about the media, trying to do the right thing, what he has done overall with my two most important issues (taxes and national defense/security), immigration, thinking outside of the box, etc. 

There certain qualities I don't like about him, like having to respond to every single actual or perceived insult, not knowing how to pick his battles, and making his responses to insults and attacks too personal.  I don't think those are qualities of a good leader, but he has enough good for me to support him.  The good definitely outweighs the bad.  Especially when I consider what could have been (another Biden term or a Kamala Harris term).
    I respect your opinion. we just have to agree to disagree.  It is a shame that this countries elections always come down to the lesser of 2 evils.  both sides have highly flawed candidates.
F

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
    I respect your opinion. we just have to agree to disagree.  It is a shame that this countries elections always come down to the lesser of 2 evils.  both sides have highly flawed candidates.

I agree.  I say that in pretty much every election.  It's crazy how some of these people get in such powerful positions.  We really do suck overall at picking political leaders.   

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64821
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I agree.  I say that in pretty much every election.  It's crazy how some of these people get in such powerful positions.  We really do suck overall at picking political leaders.
Unfortunately this country is not too keen on including third party candidates.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69557
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Unfortunately this country is not too keen on including third party candidates.

Yep.  We were on the verge of monumental change with Ross Perot, before he flamed out.  Never going to happen. 

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
Unfortunately this country is not too keen on including third party candidates.
  Couldn't agree with you more on that one.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44636
  • Getbig!
I agree.  I say that in pretty much every election.  It's crazy how some of these people get in such powerful positions.  We really do suck overall at picking political leaders.
   It's just some of the morals thing with him that I can't get over. 26 women accusing him of sexual assault, epstein island shenanigans and the jan 6 insurrection. if one third of this stuff is true this is not a person who should be in charge. just my opinion I hope I'm wrong. What's your take on all that ?
F