Jesse Ventura.....lol, he's still living his Predator role.
what do you think of the lizard woman mister chaos, she is the stuff of nightmares.
Weird looking woman. Do you think Biden would sniff her or nibble her ear?
That would be the one
Is it an important one?
what a guy, he invited the gold star families out to see his new heli-pad, helicopter and ball room. You just lost your son or daughter and he shows them what he's spending tax payer money on. CLASSIC trump. I surprised he didn't start dancing for them.
The funniest moment I have seen on video was when reporters asked about charlie kirk about 2 days after his death and you could tell the attention was bruising his little ego. He ignored the question about kirk and started talking about the ballroom, lol. despicable human.LMAOImagine thinking he gives a flying fuck about anyone but himself. This fucking war is probably just a proxy to help his oil buddies and bump his portfolio. Sociopath.
True, the man has zero empathy for anyone, if it isn't about him he just doesn't care. I guess that's what makes him so popular among a certain kind of person.
“Thank you, President Trump for really seeing me, not just looking at some data about my crime, but actually looking at the person who I have become now and having faith that I deserved a second chance in life. President Trump made me having a wonderful life possible, and I’m just so thankful to him.”When President Trump heard about me — about the injustice of my story — he saw me as a person. He had compassion. And he acted. Free in body thanks to President Trump. But free in mind thanks to the almighty God. … I always remembered that God knew my name, even in my darkest hour. But I never thought a president would.”
Alice Marie Johnson disagreesYes, one example. Need a couple hundred more?
Only if you can link the youtube videos and random memes about it.
You do know that woman's husband is worth 282 billion dollars. Would you could you..
Alice Marie Johnson disagrees This is the example you give, you got to be kidding me. Alice Marie Johnson was convicted in 1996 for her role in a Memphis-based cocaine trafficking and money laundering conspiracy, receiving a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment without parole for a first-time, nonviolent offense. Yeah he knows all the good people. she probably was donald jr cocaine connection... But it does make for a good photo op.
I was meeting with a vendor this morning and they started going on and on about Trump, I used the opportunity to calm them down and get them to realize that they are getting physically upset over something they can't change. Lucky for me, older Romanian people are much more reasonable and sensible than getbig liberals.