Author Topic: 2026 Olympia - Nick the Mutant Walker!!  (Read 1953 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20080
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Nick the Mutant Walker!!
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2026, 09:35:11 PM »
Since Phil heath how many different O winners has there been?

And before Phil , Jay won 4X, Dex took 08, and Ronnie took 8, Dorian, 6

Right, the title has been devalued by there being so many winners.

Nick seemed pretty unaffected by the whole thing, no biggie :D


NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13497
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Nick the Mutant Walker!!
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2026, 02:30:36 AM »
Right, the title has been devalued by there being so many winners.

Nick seemed pretty unaffected by the whole thing, no biggie :D


Poor Steve at his wits end with the slow freaks on the stage. Do they all think they’re professional athletes like in the NFL or NBA? Him yelling at them is probably how the owner of the freaks had to act back in the 1800s with the traveling freak shows.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20080
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Nick the Mutant Walker!!
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2026, 02:43:33 AM »
Poor Steve at his wits end with the slow freaks on the stage. Do they all think they’re professional athletes like in the NFL or NBA? Him yelling at them is probably how the owner of the freaks had to act back in the 1800s with the traveling freak shows.

I took it as Steve being annoyed at the cheering for Nick :D

I don't know if I misunderstood.

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13497
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Nick the Mutant Walker!!
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2026, 02:47:06 AM »
I took it as Steve being annoyed at the cheering for Nick :D

I don't know if I misunderstood.
I think you’re right. I also think he was fed up with how slow they shuffled and the raise the roof cheering request from Nick!