OK thanks. What have you seen, do people think they will go through with it? JD's response was like, "hold on a second, not a good idea"
I'm thinking too much bad press already, allied leaders coming out against it.
Obviously it would immediately be clipped and put on all social media so the "no under 18" wouldn't mean anything. And if they did film it they would probably blur the shit out of it, not film it in HD close-up. Just thinking out loud 
The SF guys I watched said, "the message you think you are sending might not be the message received"
I mentioned this to a relative and they said, "but they showed the Ceaușescu execution on TV." I'm old enough to remember seeing that. The funny thing about seeing nasty things; it seems I've gotten more sensitive with age LOL. My bro put up some gore from Ukraine on the TV and I said take it off, I don't want to see. Battlefield executions of traitors with flamethrowers and shit like that. Kids might handle it better in some ways, I don't know.
Unless Hasan, himself, does the whole Habeas Corpus thing, I think we'll have it. Hasan wants to die, and it's been that way for years. I don't see the "under 18" rule going anywhere either, unless the admin secretly wants to shut it down. There are too many ways to fix it to be adults only, at least on the official level.
If it does go through, I think it will be a "big whoop" as they say. They'll film it in a certain way to show the least violent angles, at worse we'll maybe see a bit of blood on a shirt, and be left thinking "that's it?". Firing squads aren't spectacularly violent, and I think most adults would've seen worse - R Budd Dwyer, the Kirk shooting, the train stabbing, etc.... by now.
Like most death penalty things here in the US, sentiment seems to be split with with it running pro. This is especially true with rank and file military. They don't care they just want him gone.
I've seen the "the message isn't what you think it is" type posts by some youtube ex-military, but they have a vested interest because they make money off of being a contrarian. I doubt we'll see a major uptick in violence from this either. We accidentally bombed a school, and it's been relatively quiet, this guy is small potatoes compared to that.
I may or may not view it. probably not. I also think those that object should be allowed to not partake in an piece of it. I've seen the Ceaușescu execution, etc..... there just isn't any wonder in it anymore in it for me.