Author Topic: Make my schedule...  (Read 981 times)

sketer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Make my schedule...
« on: May 10, 2006, 01:23:32 PM »
Alright I need a workout schedule for the weeks to come..I need a few excercises for each body part cas I ususally do arms one day chest the next etc...But the only problem I have is I only own a bench and barbell....And I cant work my legs becas I have surgery on them on June 14 for arthritis so its just arms chest and back...Leave it

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Make my schedule...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »
Alright I need a workout schedule for the weeks to come..I need a few excercises for each body part cas I ususally do arms one day chest the next etc...But the only problem I have is I only own a bench and barbell....And I cant work my legs becas I have surgery on them on June 14 for arthritis so its just arms chest and back...Leave it

pay a personal trainer

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 02:17:15 PM »

My  :o  aren't you demanding.
:

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 04:31:39 PM »
i want the world...i want the whole world...its my bar of chocolate ..give it to me now. daddy i want the goose that lays the golden egg buy it for me.