Author Topic: schedual changes  (Read 2167 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
schedual changes
« on: May 11, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »
quick question (no i don't want everybody to create my new workout plan ha ha )

i find that with life and family and job being busy is normal but sometime my workout schedual gets moved around, i do not like to skip a workout, example

if monday is leg day and tuesday is chest and for some reason i can't get to the gym monday i tend to push the whole schedual back so it keeps the same workout just a different day.ie tuesday now leg day and wed is chest day and thurs becomes off day.

any thoughts or do some of you miss a day and it stays the same? ie monday is leg day always and tuesday is chest day always ect.

any thoughts to what why one is better than another or what works to you?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: schedual changes
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »
Actually, a five day rotation has been shown to be much more effective than a 7 day.
:

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »
really i use a 2 on 1 off 2 on 1 off approach so calender days do not really matter but you see where my question lies.

homer77

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
just push it back
extra rest is always good and always tough to make yourself take
thats what i do when life happens

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »
five to seven days of rest is the best.  i think that if you train everything every five days. your looking at a three days on and one one off type split. which is hard on the CNS and hard on a "person in the real world' that has a job and other things into. i train one hour a day and its hard for me to find the time.. i love to train.  but you have to  also think about your lifstyle and if its doable...

with all that said, one a week is the bwst. when your blasting your muscles to hell.  but you should try everything out and see how your body deals with the stress.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
quick question (no i don't want everybody to create my new workout plan ha ha )

i find that with life and family and job being busy is normal but sometime my workout schedual gets moved around, i do not like to skip a workout, example

if monday is leg day and tuesday is chest and for some reason i can't get to the gym monday i tend to push the whole schedual back so it keeps the same workout just a different day.ie tuesday now leg day and wed is chest day and thurs becomes off day.

any thoughts or do some of you miss a day and it stays the same? ie monday is leg day always and tuesday is chest day always ect.

any thoughts to what why one is better than another or what works to you?

the same way you should avoid social meal times like breakfast, lunch and supper, you should ignore the days of the week while working out... have a day 1-5 regardless of what day of the week they fall on....

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 03:40:55 PM »
I run into that problem often myself.I just push 'em back a day.Your legs are still getting six days to recoup.Your back on schedual mon.But most importantly.Your not missing your workout. :'(
give in to the darkside

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 05:44:09 PM »
five to seven days of rest is the best.  i think that if you train everything every five days. your looking at a three days on and one one off type split. which is hard on the CNS and hard on a "person in the real world' that has a job and other things into. i train one hour a day and its hard for me to find the time.. i love to train.  but you have to  also think about your lifstyle and if its doable...

with all that said, one a week is the bwst. when your blasting your muscles to hell.  but you should try everything out and see how your body deals with the stress.

yes i agree about trial, for years i did 3 on and 1 off but was really not happy and whatever i did on the 3rd day i was tired. since going to 2 on 1 off 2 on 1 off(sometimes 2off) i find it mush better on both my body and my immune system as well as having a real life job and family.

thanks

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 07:11:05 PM »
just ride it untill the wheels  falls off.

the train everything five days. looks good on paper. but if your trainning hard each time. your not going to push that hard for evverything