Author Topic: Weak?  (Read 5704 times)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Weak?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2006, 09:00:56 PM »
and that is why weed hates me so much especially. i have wronged one of the guys he worships, and he starts 3 threads per day about me as a result.  It's like clockwork. Every monday morning, I wake up and find his weekly mental breakdown, where he bumps 15 old threads from 2004. 

Are "my" threads disrupting your anti-bodybuilding agenda?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
Weed, honestly I have no issue with you at all, but whenever any member keeps harping on another it just gets old after a while.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 09:08:58 PM »
Interesting post, especially considering you look like this.

Is this really you weedouttheweak?  ;D  OMFG.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 09:15:51 PM »
Is this really you weedouttheweak?  ;D  OMFG.

IS that what you want me to be?

BrooklynBB

• Getbig II
  • An Impala with the Top Chopped Off...
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2006, 09:26:15 PM »
This board has come down to if you ask a seemingly innocuous question, it somehow refers to 240.  Why is that?  240 has made a name for himself bashing pros, pushing his website and trying to be funny when it's either inappropriate or unecessary. 

Hey, I don't blame the guy for his timing.  But he's trying.  He's apparently successful in his website business, and I hope he's doing well financially and otherwise.  But c'mon - weed asked a simple question: How many of you who post here and comment on bodybuilding actually bother to lift a weight? 

And posting a picture of him standing next to Jay still doesn't answer the question, just FYI.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2006, 09:35:41 PM »
But c'mon - weed asked a simple question: How many of you who post here and comment on bodybuilding actually bother to lift a weight? 

And posting a picture of him standing next to Jay still doesn't answer the question, just FYI.

FYI, weed was being judgemental when he asked that. That's why I posted his picture. He was acting as if people that posted here that didn't work out had no reason to be here, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy in that.

Look at this quote from weed and you tell me what his point was.

Ok, that's your choice, but why come to a bodybuilding board?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2006, 09:44:09 PM »
This board has come down to if you ask a seemingly innocuous question, it somehow refers to 240.  Why is that?  240 has made a name for himself bashing pros, pushing his website and trying to be funny when it's either inappropriate or unecessary. 

Hey, I don't blame the guy for his timing.  But he's trying.  He's apparently successful in his website business, and I hope he's doing well financially and otherwise.  But c'mon - weed asked a simple question: How many of you who post here and comment on bodybuilding actually bother to lift a weight? 

I lift 5 times a week, chief.  I'd bury half of these non-pic posting kids here in the gym ;) 

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 05:40:01 AM »
I lift 5 times a week, chief.  I'd bury half of these non-pic posting kids here in the gym ;) 

of course

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 05:41:30 AM »
Interesting post, especially considering you look like this.

........PZOWNED......... .