Author Topic: Gym janitors suck!!  (Read 12556 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Gym janitors suck!!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:29:20 AM »
WHAT KINDA' GAY NAME IS JOHNNY APOLLO??? WHAT ARE YOU A KID!

GTBOY, IF YOU WERE A BODYBUILDER YOUD KNOW EVEN THOUGH THE SMITH BALANCES THE BAR, ITS MAN POWER THAT KEEPS IT IN A CONTROLLED UP AND DOWN MOTION.  GET IN THE GYM AND LEARN SOMETHING, IDIOT!!!!
hahahaha, "man power".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 08:34:49 AM »
WHAT KINDA' GAY NAME IS JOHNNY APOLLO??? WHAT ARE YOU A KID!

you know you've scraped the bottom and you are on a downward spiral when you attack a screen name of all things lol - good come back craig123 8)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 09:36:46 AM »
craig was this actually at 24 hour or golds? happens at golds all the time, but even worse they're mopping the rubber floor around the squat racks, during peak hours.  slippery feet aint good in the gym
its comin today

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 09:52:11 AM »
It's very common in gyms to have the cleaning crew in the off hours...late nights and middays.  You don't need to wash the mirrors multiple times a day.  I'd talk to management and ask them why they would pack even more bodies in a gym during peak times (which I'm assuming your talking about)

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »
          What's wrong with these dumb janitors at the gym these days.  I was doing heavy squats on the smith machine today when all of a sudden this idiot cleaner shoves his vacuum right under me!!!  As if he doesnt know lifting requires alot of concentration.  I was going to go to the front desk and chew them out but I didnt want to lose the machine.  What I should have done was let the bar go and watch it slam unto the pricks shoulders, breaking and shattering his god forsaken body.
           Even at 24hr fitness in Hollywood, Ca.  the dumb janitors soap up the mirrors and wash them while your using them.  Now I'm no rocket scientist, but wouldnt it make sense to clean and vaccuum areas that are not in use??? 
          Next time this happen I get RUDE AND VIOLENT--gym janitors BEWARE!!!!  I'm dead serious too!

You beware prick, those guys are making a living, when you do some half-assed smith sq's, you are lucky, he didn't stick the broom in your ass.
Next time, talk to manager, tell him to place a "10 inch thick candle to the floor", do your squats ass to the floor, you'll improve your squat by 50 pounds, janitor's middle finger also do the trick, now get lost....

SNB

• Getbig III
  • check yo' self
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 03:07:27 PM »
THE SMITH MACHINE!!! u STRONG!!!!!111!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
It could be his way of making fun of you for squatting on a Smith.  I bet the manager told him to do it. Did you notice if everyone was laughing at you

I think onlyme is right

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 03:39:29 PM »
Mexicans don't know any better..  They think you're gonna tip them if they make your gym space clean..

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
Mexicans don't know any better..  They think you're gonna tip them if they make your gym space clean..
that is just wrong but funny ass hell...chill out craigypoo it will be alright son

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 09:36:56 PM »

I heard the cleaners were actually Dub "T" - Armz u dumb f@ck - it waz funny but sooo wrong lol

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 09:39:42 PM »
          What's wrong with these dumb janitors at the gym these days.  I was doing heavy squats on the smith machine today when all of a sudden this idiot cleaner shoves his vacuum right under me!!!  As if he doesnt know lifting requires alot of concentration.  I was going to go to the front desk and chew them out but I didnt want to lose the machine.  What I should have done was let the bar go and watch it slam unto the pricks shoulders, breaking and shattering his god forsaken body.
           Even at 24hr fitness in Hollywood, Ca.  the dumb janitors soap up the mirrors and wash them while your using them.  Now I'm no rocket scientist, but wouldnt it make sense to clean and vaccuum areas that are not in use??? 
          Next time this happen I get RUDE AND VIOLENT--gym janitors BEWARE!!!!  I'm dead serious too!

$ 6/hr

nuff said
carpe` vaginum!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »
janitor? cleaning? your gym sounds gay!
Team Nasser!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 03:51:41 AM »
I know I joked with him a bit about using the smith machine...and I was just kid'n...then he got  pissed....lol....but the dude has posted a pic in another thread,and if it is really him...He has a very good physique.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 04:15:52 AM »
That's an act of subconscious hostility on their part! They ate their jobs so they act like assholes and and if you yell at them you'd probably get "das my yob main" as a response. You used WAY more restraint than I could have >:(

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 04:54:17 AM »
Your first mistake was Using the Smith for Squats!

THe first rule rule of Smith Machine Squats... Dont do them!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 06:38:09 AM »
Your first mistake was Using the Smith for Squats!

THe first rule rule of Smith Machine Squats... Dont do them!
Yeah cause people like Jay Cutler and Flex Wheeler use them , and why would we do the same thing as pros right ??
L

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 06:47:38 AM »
There was an idiot like that at my gym who was asking me questions while I was cranking 405 off my chest
Get Big, or Die Trying

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 09:19:23 AM »
Yeah it takes a lot of concentration to balance the bar on a smith machine.You are very lucky it didn't get away from you and accidentally latch back into the safety hooks.

AWESOME REPLY!!!!! ;D ROFL

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2006, 11:36:47 PM »
     Now that you all are through ranting,

Anybody on this board who wishes to challenge me in squats, bench, matter of fact lets do the Muscle Beach Venice Bodybuilding show!!!  Anyone of you ranting creeps who think they can get me be at this competition on May 28,29.  I'll be in the LTHVY class.  We'll sort it out on stage!  If your too scared for the stage then I'm at Golds gym Venice Mon-Fri btwn 10a-1pm or 1pm-4pm.  Lets put our loud talk to the test.  I bet nobody take me up on this.  P.S.  I'm free of all illegal steroids too!!! 8)

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2006, 12:24:01 AM »
you were a troubled child weren't you?
problems with 'size' in the locker room?
no - it must be that you weren't breast fed huh?

take charge of your emotions - you unstable retard!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2006, 12:26:59 AM »
     Now that you all are through ranting,

Anybody on this board who wishes to challenge me in squats, bench, matter of fact lets do the Muscle Beach Venice Bodybuilding show!!!  Anyone of you ranting creeps who think they can get me be at this competition on May 28,29.  I'll be in the LTHVY class.  We'll sort it out on stage!  If your too scared for the stage then I'm at Golds gym Venice Mon-Fri btwn 10a-1pm or 1pm-4pm.  Lets put our loud talk to the test.  I bet nobody take me up on this.  P.S.  I'm free of all illegal steroids too!!! 8)

Funny thing is, I'll be at this show..   I'll be the guy with the NY hat and the 22" armz.. Come say hey..  My bud is doin' the teen class, he won it last year too..  Justin Hunter..  Good luck if I don't run into ya..

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2006, 12:31:56 AM »
  considering this will be in Venice, Ca.  you won't be the only one with 22"s.  Hey, this challenge wasnt ment for the IFBB pro's on the board, just the smart @ss rooty-poots who don't even work out!!!  I'll be lookin for the NY hat.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2006, 12:39:52 AM »
  considering this will be in Venice, Ca.  you won't be the only one with 22"s.  Hey, this challenge wasnt ment for the IFBB pro's on the board, just the smart @ss rooty-poots who don't even work out!!!  I'll be lookin for the NY hat.

Cool..  The show should be fun.. Are you gonna do the Cal the day before?

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2006, 01:08:08 AM »
  you know I am thinking about it. The only reason why I wouldnt is due to financial reasons.  Most likely I'll just attend and use it as motivation for the Muscle Beach.
  Were you at Golds today?  did you see the old lady with huge tits and spandex?  She's got a huge blonde wig and always doin ham curls.

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2006, 01:45:38 AM »
too bad, youd love the mummy if you seen her.  Catch you at tha' beach!