Author Topic: Juice but don't compete.  (Read 20991 times)

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Juice but don't compete.
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
Yes.  Please, if you're going to juice at least look better than me.
Also, most girls could careless about muscleheads.

Agreed..but, sluts do go after my Ducati 749R  ;D  ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 06:41:18 PM »
I do not think it is all about girls, although for some that is a reason. From my own experience, minor doses of relatively safe medicines could be a positive for many individuals.

Some individuals do not have the metabolism to build even a half way decent beach physique let alone get huge. Science has developed medication that can enhance that with minimum or no side effects if properly used. As most of you know being in shape is a good feeling. It generally produces more confidence and a better overall mental state.

As far as all the hellish side effects that some have identified

“And then there's the matter of your health.  Elevated blood pressure and all the other nice side effects like male pattern baldness, shriveled testicles and acne all over your back and shoulders.  And say what you want, but you're probably paying a lot of $$$ for the privilege of shaving a few years off your lifespan”.

I do not know anyone who has used sensible doses of relatively safe medicines to experience any of these side effects; However, I have seen some recommended doses identified on this board as well as others that probable could or will lead to side effect problems. If you took 100 aspirin tablets and I took 100 d-bal tablets you have a chance of dying.  Me, I would probable have an upset stomach. The point is, any medication is dangerous if improperly used.

Overall as I stated earlier, it is or should be an individuals choice as to wanting to use or not. Some of us drink, smoke, maybe some drugs, drive fast, are overweight and eat wrong and as socially accepted. Some of us train very hard, follow a very strict diet, are in great shape and use some “juice”.

Over time, large doses of highly androgenic medications could be bad. Low to moderate doses of anabolic medications may be fine.

Great post!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 08:04:24 AM »
I don't drink, smoke, or engage in recreational sex. I work hard in the gym and go to church every thursday. I'm what many would call a good Christian young person.

But given the chance, I would be juiced up to the gills. I just don't know how to "score" any steroids in Canada. Then you have to worry about counterfeits and underground labs. It's all a great hassle . . .

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
sounds like someone hasnt won the plastic trophy yet

In order to know If is made of plastic or not, you must win it first, right??

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 10:20:12 AM »
I wonder how many juice and don't even work out.  ;D

And yet make more money than pro b.b!!!!! ;D

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »
I think that's complete B.S, first of all, juice wasn't first synthesized in the 40's for the sake of bodybuilders wanting to compete, gear does have legitimate medical uses, in fact it has a lot of uses that have nothing to do with bodybuilding. I think this whole 'you're not a bodybuilder until you compete' thing is a joke, some people like looking amazing and have no interest to get oiled up in a thong and dance and prance amongst other oiled up men in thongs onstage. I'm not dissing competitive bodybuilding but I workout for myself, just because I want to take my physique to the next level with anabolics doesn't mean I have to compete.

Facts:

• Bodybuilding is not a sport
  • You don't have to compete to be a bodybuilder and lead a bodybuilding lifestyle
  • Bodybuilding is the male equivalent of a Ms.America pageant minus the talent part of the show

1. More power to you for kicking the shit out of your body to look huge. It's a pointless endeavor, but have at it.

sport    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (spôrt, sprt)
n.

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

I'd say getting on stage and posing your ass off and flexing your muscles constitutes physical actitivity. Not to mention the activity associated with getting in that shape. Bodybuilding is most definitely a sport.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 10:37:24 AM »
1. 70% of our clients are everyday joes
2. average spending on hormones a month = ~ $700-800 (we have minimum of $600-700 an order. we wont even look at you for less)
3. many of our clients are "18" year old highschool kids. majority of them are well into their 20s and 30s.

WOW. This is wrong on so many levels. Don't you feel responsible for selling to an 18 year old kid who hasn't finished growing yet? It's pretty much common knowledge you shouldn't touch steroids until your 21.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2006, 10:52:38 AM »
1. More power to you for kicking the shit out of your body to look huge. It's a pointless endeavor, but have at it.

n.

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

I'd say getting on stage and posing your ass off and flexing your muscles constitutes physical actitivity. Not to mention the activity associated with getting in that shape. Bodybuilding is most definitely a sport.

I totally agree and I've posted this before but very few here can comprehend this :-\

E
E

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 12:21:56 PM »
1. 70% of our clients are everyday joes
2. average spending on hormones a month = ~ $700-800 (we have minimum of $600-700 an order. we wont even look at you for less)
3. many of our clients are "18" year old highschool kids. majority of them are well into their 20s and 30s.
4. why they do it? when it comes to the above mentioned usa clients i can tell you that 99% of them do it for one and only one reason and this reason is girls. it all starts and ends with the american girl for them. look around you and see how much the american girl is into sports wether doing it or watching it...and you will find the reason for why hormones is the way guys think they can impress her. american girls are big girls naturally even the thin ones are big..for them being active in sports during school is a must (pushed by parents ofcourse)....those clients of ours who do not compete and just buy gear every months simply wanna get their attention.

18 year old kids spending $700-800 monthly to get girls?

with that kind of money a 60 year old will get "the american girl"
let alone a 18 year old boy........

Nice try

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 01:11:43 PM »
Competing is just a way to motivate yourself to get in the best shape of your life.  It's not a justification for juicing.  Why do you have to make up reasons to justify your behavior to others?  The reason everyone uses - competitive or not - is the same reason - they want to GET BIG and ripped.  The best reason to juice is because you want to be in awesome shape and you enjoy bodybuilding and want to take your physique to the next level.  Fuck what others think.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »
Agreed..but, sluts do go after my Ducati 749R  ;D  ;D

749? And you didn't go for the 999R because?

If you don't say because it was too expensive please don't bother to answer because there is no other reason.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2006, 04:00:42 PM »
18 year old kids spending $700-800 monthly to get girls?

with that kind of money a 60 year old will get "the american girl"
let alone a 18 year old boy........

Nice try

dont you see that any one who knows anything think 100 times before responding to my posts my friend?? reason is i dont lie. the youngsters get their friends together chip in $100 each and get 1k orders. happens atleast 20-30 times a week. now there is the rich kids those "18" year old that have the 1 k to spend and they buy it all alone. we have many times diff kids askin for trial orders for $300-400 and we dont even respond to the requests...small money = trouble. kids are rich now days and the smart ones go human grade pharma products because they want to know what they take!

**pay attention the 18 is in between "  "

fallen angel

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2006, 04:03:55 PM »

n.

Bodybuilding is not a sport because they are judged on how they look, not on the physical activity. That definition is meant to be all-emcompassing.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2006, 04:07:23 PM »
narc

Lol

And could you give me your full name, address, SSN, and the name of you dealer and where I can find him?
Thanks that'll be great! ;)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2006, 05:24:40 PM »
teenagers can afford thoes prices. Kids golf caddy at country clubs on the weekends can pull that a month easy.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2006, 06:29:48 PM »
Here is the problem I have with this

you can take creatine, BCAA, ECA, Glut,  1+ gram of why per pound, BSN, Gakic....and a host of other "over the counter" and it is all good.  You take a cycle of gear and you and you are the enemy.

I have never tried gear but I have no problem with anyone that chooses that route.
Here comes the money shot

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2006, 06:33:17 PM »
749? And you didn't go for the 999R because?

If you don't say because it was too expensive please don't bother to answer because there is no other reason.

LOL, the difference in insurance between the 749 and the 999 was about $42/month....Plus I got a great deal on the 749..

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2006, 10:17:52 PM »
I agree yet i see it all the time.

your kidding right...growth hormone clinics and HRT are the thing of the future and are the thing of the rich and older....Steroids weren't made for bodybuilders...Get it straight...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2006, 10:19:49 PM »
your kidding right...growth hormone clinics and HRT are the thing of the future and are the thing of the rich and older....Steroids weren't made for bodybuilders...Get it straight...

Great point. I think HRT will find mainstream acceptance eventually.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2006, 04:55:56 AM »
Is it kind of like your girlfriend taking birth control pills so you can have recreational sex, which we do not complain about?  ;D

Or

Breast implants, colored/dyed hair, hair extensions, fake nails, liposuction, lip enhancement, Botox injections, facial microdermabrasion, etc., all to cosmetically enhance your girlfriend or wife’s beauty, which we do not complain about  :o

Or

Anti-aging clinics, spa’s, etc., that conduct HRT, which we may all use on day

So

What is wrong with juicing (controlled and moderate) for one owns physical and mental enhancements?

Nothing! I chose not to but have no problem with people who decide that's what they want to do. These roid bashing replies are bullshit. Why would you frequent a board that supports the sport of Pro / amateur bodybuilding(yeah I said it -SPORT), where to earn even a top 10 placing you HAVE to juice and have this big moral dilemma with steroids? Bullshit. bottom line, Your body, your choice

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2006, 05:37:22 AM »
Yes.  Please, if you're going to juice at least look better than me.
Also, most girls could careless about muscleheads.
until they meet one...

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2006, 05:48:28 AM »
WOW. This is wrong on so many levels. Don't you feel responsible for selling to an 18 year old kid who hasn't finished growing yet? It's pretty much common knowledge you shouldn't touch steroids until your 21.

tell this to Lee priest who started at 17 under the monitoring of his own parents.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2006, 05:54:46 AM »
tell this to Lee priest who started at 17 under the monitoring of his own parents.

It's a suggested course of action. Lee has phenomenal genetics and was aiming towards professional bodybuilding.

From Big Cat: Steroids WILL, not may, WILL stunt your growth. They close the epiphysial plates in your bones and stop all possibility of attaining a greater height. Further more using steroids during puberty, when you are dealing with an already very unstable endocrine system can have severe consequences in the long run : Erectile dysfunction (impotence), loss of libido and even infertility ! I assume most men in their late teens and twenties hope to have children some day and lead a long and fulfilling sex life, so steroids before the age of 21 : NO !

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2006, 05:57:26 AM »
Competing is just a way to motivate yourself to get in the best shape of your life.  It's not a justification for juicing.  Why do you have to make up reasons to justify your behavior to others?  The reason everyone uses - competitive or not - is the same reason - they want to GET BIG and ripped.  The best reason to juice is because you want to be in awesome shape and you enjoy bodybuilding and want to take your physique to the next level.  f**k what others think.

I agree 100% with this. In fact a person who juices for purely PERSONAL reasons and does not compete may be better off in the long run overall.Plus, you CAN'T say they are in violation of some rules on drug use or cheating, etc.  It is my opinion that anytime an individual can do their own thing on their terms, they will do what is their own best interest.

However, on the bad side the addiction and possible harm from anyone pushing the drug envelope too far,  is a risk NOT worth taking. Moderation and good sense are the keys here.
While getting in a contest is not the end all-be all  , it does help one vaildate their own physique.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2006, 06:26:00 AM »
Using steroids is a personal choice. many people ENJOY being big. That's the point of bodybuilding.

Steroids don't "Tax" your body. Being a PRO BODYBUILDER taxes your body.

If used correctly steroids can be very safe and even healthy.

Don't confuse Using steroids with living a Pro bodybuilders lifestyle. Totally different.