Author Topic: Juice but don't compete.  (Read 21034 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Juice but don't compete.
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2006, 06:36:02 AM »
Using steroids is a personal choice. many people ENJOY being big. That's the point of bodybuilding.

Steroids don't "Tax" your body. Being a PRO BODYBUILDER taxes your body.

If used correctly steroids can be very safe and even healthy.

Don't confuse Using steroids with living a Pro bodybuilders lifestyle. Totally different.

In fact a guy or gal could have a GOOD healthy life doing moderate cycles and either no shows or getting into a state meet once a year and keeping bodybuilding as a hobby.
They key is always good sense and moderation.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2006, 06:48:00 AM »
In fact a guy or gal could have a GOOD healthy life doing moderate cycles and either no shows or getting into a state meet once a year and keeping bodybuilding as a hobby.
They key is always good sense and moderation.

If anything competition is unhealthy...Espically Pro competition.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2006, 07:01:48 AM »
While it is true that top level , elite pro shows reuiqre one to push the health risks, it does NOt have to be that way for the local/state shows.
I know have known plenty of reg folks (like me) that been in various state level shows, enjoyed it and did little in the ways of health risks.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2006, 09:13:06 AM »
Using steroids is a personal choice. many people ENJOY being big. That's the point of bodybuilding.

Don't confuse Using steroids with living a Pro bodybuilders lifestyle. Totally different.

Absolutely.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2006, 09:14:10 AM »
I don't drink, smoke, or engage in recreational sex. I work hard in the gym and go to church every thursday. I'm what many would call a good Christian young person.

But given the chance, I would be juiced up to the gills. I just don't know how to "score" any steroids in Canada. Then you have to worry about counterfeits and underground labs. It's all a great hassle . . .
SHAWN RAY IS THAT YOU

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2006, 09:17:24 AM »
b

Hahahahahaha...they made him grow in the wrong direction ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2006, 09:17:52 AM »
I think most feel that sensible, moderate use of steroids is ok, but the extremes many in the pros go to is pretty bad overall.
I would MUCH rather see more guys built like Phil Heath and (Ronnie 5 years ago), then guys looking freaky and UNhelathy at near 300 lbs.
Maybe it is just be, but in my opinion , Jay Cutler looks and acts pretty healthy overall, but ya never know.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2006, 09:24:29 AM »
I think most feel that sensible, moderate use of steroids is ok, but the extremes many in the pros go to is pretty bad overall.
I would MUCH rather see more guys built like Phil Heath and (Ronnie 5 years ago), then guys looking freaky and UNhelathy at near 300 lbs.
Maybe it is just be, but in my opinion , Jay Cutler looks and acts pretty healthy overall, but ya never know.

I just don't like it when they look like Youngblood, with a red face and a normal colored body :-\

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2006, 09:38:33 AM »
  Bodybuilding is not a sport because they are judged on how they look, not on the physical activity. That definition is meant to be all-emcompassing.

To be judge on a bodybuilding stage you must be a 24/7 athlete to the xtreme even risking your health then judges can tell how much of an athlete u are by the way you "LOOK"

Don't get lost there amigo.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 09:41:06 AM »
dont you see that any one who knows anything think 100 times before responding to my posts my friend?? reason is i dont lie. the youngsters get their friends together chip in $100 each and get 1k orders. happens atleast 20-30 times a week. now there is the rich kids those "18" year old that have the 1 k to spend and they buy it all alone. we have many times diff kids askin for trial orders for $300-400 and we dont even respond to the requests...small money = trouble. kids are rich now days and the smart ones go human grade pharma products because they want to know what they take!

**pay attention the 18 is in between "  "

Who knew??

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »

LOL, the difference in insurance between the 749 and the 999 was about $42/month....Plus I got a great deal on the 749..

There's a reason you got such a good deal on the 749.

That insurance difference is only $10.50 per week, for me that would be a no brainer.

Now the purchase price and the sales tax would probably add somewhere around $12,000. To me that's prohibitive. I could buy a sweet cruiser for that money and have a second bike to go along with the racer.

For cool factor though nothing beats the Duck. They're the best looking bikes on the road, especially the 749R and the 999R.

I used to love Bimota's as well, but I've only seen a few of them in person.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »

Nicely stated. These medicines, the safer to use ones, when used correctly, in relatively small to moderate doses can be safe and provide improved performance, appearance, and health. Abuse and overuse can hurt.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2006, 06:26:45 PM »
  Bodybuilding is not a sport because they are judged on how they look, not on the physical activity. That definition is meant to be all-emcompassing.

Are you ready for the wrath of teh Earl ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2006, 07:31:36 PM »
one day their will probably be a guy 6'5 or taller coming out of the woods some where juiced since he was born with perfect symmetry and over 350 to 400 pounds...Now how could any midget compete with that

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2006, 09:03:17 PM »

Thank you... my points exactly.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2006, 10:38:41 PM »
Oh god.  If you need to juice to pick up a girl over the 140 pounder with an Abercrombie tee, that's nuts.  You can get big enough to pick up chicks by being natural and working out.  Hell, most people at the clubs don't work out at all, so even if you only do a half assed job in the gym you will be better than them.

This thread reminds me of the pics of the spanish kids with synthol bis at a club or something - does anybody  have those pics to post here.  That is even more pathetic...
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2006, 10:55:40 PM »
To be judge on a bodybuilding stage you must be a 24/7 athlete to the xtreme even risking your health then judges can tell how much of an athlete u are by the way you "LOOK"

Don't get lost there amigo.

Bodybuilders being athletes still doesn't make bodybuilding a sport. Any sport where being beautiful causes someone to win, isn't a sport.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »
I hate when you see a homeless guy and he's ripped to shreds. I should start eating from a garbage can and yelling at parked cars.
$

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »
Oh god.  If you need to juice to pick up a girl over the 140 pounder with an Abercrombie tee, that's nuts.  You can get big enough to pick up chicks by being natural and working out.  Hell, most people at the clubs don't work out at all, so even if you only do a half assed job in the gym you will be better than them.

This thread reminds me of the pics of the spanish kids with synthol bis at a club or something - does anybody  have those pics to post here.  That is even more pathetic...

Sorry, but this thread is more about utilizing what medical science has developed to better ones physical, mental and emotional state. The fact is, when used appropriately, under controlled conditions, AS can benefit ones existence. But as I stated early on, it is an individual choice. And I am not talking about abuse or synthol or any of the other dangerous medications being used.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2006, 11:12:42 PM »
  Bodybuilders being athletes still doesn't make bodybuilding a sport. Any sport where being beautiful causes someone to win, isn't a sport.

One could argue that because Michael Jordan was relatively handsome (cough *marketable*), and Charles Barkley was an ugly (marketable as the bad guy, but far less) dude, the refs were *very* nice to MJ in the 93 NBA Finals wins over the Suns.  Basketball is still a sport, right?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
One could argue that because Michael Jordan was relatively handsome (cough *marketable*), and Charles Barkley was an ugly (marketable as the bad guy, but far less) dude, the refs were *very* nice to MJ in the 93 NBA Finals wins over the Suns.  Basketball is still a sport, right?

The comparison doesn't work. He wasn't awarded points for being handsome or marketable. He had to make shots to score points. He didn't put points on the scoreboard by looking fancy. More than anything, the refs give the calls to the "known entities".

Is it possible for the refs to be so biased that it ceases being an athletic competition? Absolutely. But bodybuilding is fundamentally not a sport and the same isn't true of basketball.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2006, 11:42:57 PM »
1. More power to you for kicking the shit out of your body to look huge. It's a pointless endeavor, but have at it.

sport    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (spôrt, sprt)
n.

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

I'd say getting on stage and posing your ass off and flexing your muscles constitutes physical actitivity. Not to mention the activity associated with getting in that shape. Bodybuilding is most definitely a sport.

BODYBUILDING IS NOT A SPORT.....PERIOD!

Sport = Skill

Bodybuilding = No skill!!

I flex all my muscles when I take a shit.....according to your definition of a "sport" taking a shit must constitute being a "sport", if that's the case I'm a pro and should be making millions!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2006, 01:52:59 AM »
BODYBUILDING IS NOT A SPORT.....PERIOD!

Sport = Skill

Bodybuilding = No skill!!

I flex all my muscles when I take a shit.....according to your definition of a "sport" taking a shit must constitute being a "sport", if that's the case I'm a pro and should be making millions!!

That's a good way of putting it.................lol!
HAHA, RON.....

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2006, 05:43:02 AM »
yeah, steroids are great for your health. that's why they're illegal in most civilised countries, and doctors think they're dangerous.
you hear the same shit from pot-smokers about the "healthy" weed they're smoking...
Team Nasser!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2006, 08:13:04 AM »
Most doctors don't know shit about steroids, you can perfectly use steroids and stay healthy as a fish.