Author Topic: King Kamali's response to the NY Pro...  (Read 46962 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: heres Kings response to the show...
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 10:44:49 AM »
From an honest standpoint your torso makes your arms look smaller than they are, waist is way too thick and makes your arms look like 18-19 inchers.Chest is also overpowering.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 10:45:48 AM »
Last year's line up was pretty weak

1   Darrem Charles

2   Ahmad Haidar

3   Victor Martinez

4   Craig Richardson

5   Capriese Murray

6   Chris Cook

7   Luke Wood

8   Bob Cicherillo

9   Paco Bautista

10   Mustafa Mohammad

11   Onder Adsay

12   George Farah

13   Miguel Oliverio De Jesus Filho

14   Kai Greene

15   Jason Arntz

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 10:45:58 AM »
kamali, the entertaining posing routines are great, ( ex: melvin anthony), but please do drop the gay stuff.  dancing and all thats fine, and i actually like to see it because it gives an otherwise boring sport a little character...... but the ass shaking has to stop!!!

Other than that, although you are a bit arrogant, you seem very dedicated to the sport.  plus, if shawn ray hates you, then you cant be that bad. haha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2006, 10:46:28 AM »
No offence Vince but competing in the Junior isn't a excuse to look out of shape IMO

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2006, 10:47:41 AM »
1   Darrem Charles

2   Ahmad Haidar

3   Victor Martinez

4   Craig Richardson

5   Capriese Murray

6   Chris Cook

7   Luke Wood

8   Bob Cicherillo

9   Paco Bautista

10   Mustafa Mohammad

11   Onder Adsay

12   George Farah

13   Miguel Oliverio De Jesus Filho

14   Kai Greene

15   Jason Arntz

A lot of guys were out of shape at that show. Darrem and Ahmad looked great but that's it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
A lot of guys were out of shape at that show. Darrem and Ahmad looked great but that's it

I agree. Most of the the 2005 versions of those top 10 guys wouldn't have made the top 10 last night.

With many skipping the Colo and the Toronto, the NY Pro was crowded.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2006, 10:51:44 AM »
Sarcasm: You are one that will never grow up and will always hide behind your computer.. I really do feel sorry for you. You really are a waste of space.. I'm done with you.

Hedgehog: you responded exactly like I thought you would and now EVERYONE sees and understands the point I am trying to make.. Instead of being a man and posting your picture and proving that you are qualified to critique bodybuilders you respond with a bash just like a scared little boy... Am I right 240?

What: Who's McFarland? Vince can say what he wants... I respect the fact that he posted his real name and picture...That shows guts. We might not see things in the same light but he is entitled to his opinion as a competitive bodybuilder.

Howie: yes it was close and I was told after pre-judging that I was on the "bubble".. Don't know what's next but I will make an announcement soon on my new website www.kingkamali.com.

Any more??

Screw sucking up King.  Ive emailed you before hoping you were going to come back strong.  And you did make improvements.  I had you fifth, keep it up.  What show you doing next anyway?
Truly STOP WHINING

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
You shouldnt of even been on stage period. Your as Delusional as Alexx..actually, i have to say Alexx even looke better than you now then you did right ther eon stage...Go on some test and deca for 12 weeks, maybe that will help!  ;D (if you alread are on it, im so sorry haha)

Can't turn back time bro.  But I can make up for it at my next show.  I spent two years putting on the extra muscle and I'm in the same boat as Kamali.  Its hard enough competing but when the whole world is watching, it makes it all more difficult.

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2006, 10:55:01 AM »
My take.................... ..KING looked great (had a "lil" stomach bloat, but nothing that can't be taken care of)
King was bigger/harder than i have seen him
color was spot on
looked thick (like he had been doing a lotta "heavy basic exercisers"
this was a bigger/better King than we have seen
i liked his agressive attitude (the man's a warrior!)
overall .....great comeback (look foward to your next stage showing)
ordered your "back with a vengance" DVD ............(lol actually Laura ordered it for me)\
keep it up King!

In case anyone needs King, I think Arvilla put him up here...

;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Serious question for Kamali.....................
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 10:56:33 AM »
what are your favorite items on the menu at McDonalds and Krispy Kreme?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2006, 10:58:47 AM »
Just admit the fact that you made irreperable damge when you abused Insulin and GH...Do you not see what you did to yourself???? 

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2006, 10:58:55 AM »
Goatboy: Ahhh, how is your wife? Forthose that know the real story as to why this moron hates me so much here is the scoop. He tried to be a competitive bodybuilder and failed, he tried to become an internet celebrity and failed, and best of all his wife had  and still has a crush on me and that my friend is eating this kid up alive. Dude, It's not the end of this world it's just my sloppy seconds.. By the way, I Love you! :-*

Michael A: I should have been 4th of 5th last night and I will get better... And most importantly, I'm healthy. Please send me your review of Back With A Vengeance and post your HONEST review here. Thanks and keep killing the cancer on this board with class.

Scimowser: I am getting back to that shape with much better muscularity and conditioning.. It just takes time to fix the problem. I did it to myself and now I am fixing the probelm. I will keep improving through hard work.

Chad: You are making yourself look like a fool.. What do you say guys... A recent picture of this kid so we can all see the expert on bodybuilding?

I will deal with Shawn Ray on the bodybuilding.com radio show next week and I will reveal some intersting facts about him and several Figure competitors pro and amateur that will be an eye opener to his wife. Also, I will also reveal the profit loss margin on the Denver show and explain who took the financial hit.. and many many more facts.. It should be interesting.

Naked forJesus: Shawn Ray is obsessed with me and nearly had a heart attack knowing I might get qualified for the O. His Vyotech buddy Will slid in right in the nick of time. I have some interesting text messages saved on a computer file that will talk about next week.. Again, it should be intersting. Actually my trunks were giving me a wedgy by themselves and once or twice I pulled them up to show lines in my glutes... I believe Ronnie and many other guys do the same.. Did I clear things up for you?

KK

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2006, 10:59:21 AM »
thank you for answering my question kamali but i still don`t think you beat horvath in every other pose

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2006, 11:00:30 AM »
In case anyone needs King, I think Arvilla put him up here...

;D
Hahahaha...

Seems like arvilla didnt see Shahriars debut performances at the ironman and the arnold.

pedestal...good one..

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Serious question for Kamali.....................
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
hating is bad but i see your point so go on

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »
Damn King back to business eh?  Tell Batista I said whats up
Truly STOP WHINING

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2006, 11:06:17 AM »
Mr. Kamali,

Congratulations on your don't call it a comeback.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2006, 11:08:01 AM »
I will deal with Shawn Ray on the bodybuilding.com radio show next week and I will reveal some intersting facts about him and several Figure competitors pro and amateur that will be an eye opener to his wife. Also, I will also reveal the profit loss margin on the Denver show and explain who took the financial hit.. and many many more facts.. It should be interesting.

Ohhh SNAAAP! SOmeones gonna be in trouble!

:o :o :o

Its gonna be:
"No Nookie for you Shawn  ONE YEA! "

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2006, 11:08:17 AM »
I just want to know if King realizes that he has Palumboism.  I can think of 3 people that represent Palumboism very well.  The man himself, Dave Palumbo,Greg Kovacs and of course King Kamali.

Kamali,

You DO know what Palumboism is right?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2006, 11:08:46 AM »
I give king props for coming on here and speaking his mind... I also look fwd to hearing what he has to say about Shawn... i am sure it will be classic...  ;D

So Kamali, are u done working with Chad N?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 11:09:45 AM »
King, we all look forward to hearing the scoop on shawn.  If they hate on your message, you're always welcome on www.PDIradio.com ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Serious question for Kamali.....................
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2006, 11:10:44 AM »
His favorite is an order of GH, a side of Insulin and Nubain to wash it all down.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2006, 11:11:16 AM »
Guys.. Again from the bottom of my heart for those of you who have class and integrity, forget about the haters / losers /never was or will be morons on this board and start making a positive change before it's too late. A few points going in the other direction and none of this would be going on.. do you see pathetic these kids are.

I have faith in myself and in you guys the fans to do the right thing and represent the sport of bodybuilding in the best light... The sport really needs it. Live healthy, stay positive, and never quit... That will separate you from the goatboys and sarcasms and hedgehogs of this world. Post your real names and pictures and I promise you you will get real bodybuilders to guide you to a better physique. As always you are all welcome to email me anytime for advice.. I always respond to the "real" iron warriors.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2006, 11:14:12 AM »
Can't turn back time bro.  But I can make up for it at my next show.  I spent two years putting on the extra muscle and I'm in the same boat as Kamali.  Its hard enough competing but when the whole world is watching, it makes it all more difficult.

LOL, Yeah you are right up there with King! We all wait with excited anticipation of your return Vince.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »
King I respect you for being a pro but it is tough not to look down on someone who repeatedly says that other pros are lacking in development and then you yourself lack in those areas and more.  I will most likely never achieve your level of muscularity but that does not mean that I or anyone else is not able to say you don't have perfect symmetry or are lacking in areas.  My arms are lacking too.  I think if you were more realistic in your comments or simply let your physique do the talking, you would not deal with the hating but that is not the case.  In competition, people who talk big are immediate targets for other competitors.

great post