Author Topic: Can Dexter STOP Heath?  (Read 13498 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
Re: Can Dexter STOP Heath?
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2006, 05:43:55 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=56995.0
Found this pic from the link, it basically shows how bad dex would work heath with his back. I never said his gut didnt exist, almost all pros have them. Dex's gut is small compared to Ronnie's huge gut yet he is mr. olympia. You guys are caught up in the winning of 2 smaller, pro shows in a row. Dex works heath right now, but Heath will be the main man in the future

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2006, 08:45:20 AM »
YA EXPECT TOO MUCH TOO SOON FOR HEATH, JACSON WILL TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL ANYTIME NOW, HEATH HAS MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE
Get Big, or Die Trying

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2006, 02:45:01 PM »
in another thread, it has jones against heath. I really like jones's physique but i don't think jones can handle heath right now. BUT Dexter is probably the only one besides Ronnie and Jay that can stop the heathster.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »
in another thread, it has jones against heath. I really like jones's physique but i don't think jones can handle heath right now. BUT Dexter is probably the only one besides Ronnie and Jay that can stop the heathster.

Your an idiot plain and simple :o
I

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2006, 04:41:39 PM »
I dont get this!  Phil won two shows against Charles who hasnt placed top 6 in the O or A.  Would he have won if Dex, Chris, Ruhl or possibly Lee had shown up in shape to pick up a quick cheque in a lite lineup.  And dont say Phil has better structure than Chris Cormier.  Nice showing so far for Phil and good luck in the future if he can get a 5-6 spot in this upcoming O.  And of course Shawn will push him... it helps his show in the end.
Oh...Monica!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2006, 05:37:04 PM »
Your an idiot plain and simple :o
now now, play nice

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
Yeah, Dext  is amazing...I think its pretty sneaky/wise how hes laying low from the Mr 0, and just making fans and judges crave/want to see him up there..I have a feeling if this is ROnnies last year,  Dexter will be up there next year..

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2006, 04:03:18 AM »
   Re: Take a look at your Jr. Nationals Top contender...
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2005, 07:52:59 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil is good, actually great - but he aint the Matawan Muscle Machine baby! BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Mo Elbasouni

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2006, 04:19:14 AM »
did he really say that?

oh my god,lol
on mayhem?

Stavios

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2006, 04:22:59 AM »
No he said that here on getbig before the Juniors last year  :o

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2006, 04:24:59 AM »
Yeah his mouth was big. Unfortunately a lot of the statements he made cant be found on the threads. Lift started a thread with some pics of phil posing in a singlet outside around juniors last year and Mo started talking smack.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2006, 04:57:06 AM »
mo has nothing on phil

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2006, 05:14:15 AM »
How do you figure that????

Health has him on all bodyparts excluding chest...

Dex has an A taper and is 5 foot 2

Conditioning goes to Dexter but health is plenty ripped. It really wont even be close once health adds a bit more size.

I just got in and read this....are you f*ckin kidding??? First of all, Heaths symmetry is totally off, his arms are different sizes, he is flat comapred to Dex...I could go on....What bodybuilding are YOU watching? Trust me, unless Phil figures out a way to fix his symmetry issues...Dex with slay him everytime. Come back with some REAL facts before you reply to this.

And Dex has an A taper? Are you retarded? Yes, I guess thats true....he has a big waist and tiny shoulders. Good call. Have you SEEN Dexter Jackson before?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2006, 05:15:46 AM »
I just got in and read this....are you f*ckin kidding??? First of all, Heaths symmetry is totally off, his arms are different sizes, he is flat comapred to Dex...I could go on....What bodybuilding are YOU watching? Trust me, unless Phil figures out a way to fix his symmetry issues...Dex with slay him everytime. Come back with some REAL facts before you reply to this.

And Dex has an A taper? Are you retarded? Yes, I guess thats true....he has a big waist and tiny shoulders. Good call. Have you SEEN Dexter Jackson before?

hi dexter

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2006, 05:23:20 AM »
cant beat dexjax maybe in dreams but we live in reality. he will make top 12 in olympia and will place somewhere between 6 and 11.
ron, dexjax, jason, gustav, gunter, priest, chris in a good day, vic in a good day, marcus, even denis and branch are ahead. need to be +25lb
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2006, 05:39:35 AM »
mo has nothing on phil

2005 Junior Nationals

HeavyWeight
1   Phil Heath

2   Christopher Perticari

3   Erick Seng

4   David Dorsey

5   Darin Dudash

6   Eric Simpson

7   Reginald Anderson

8   Dylan Scheidler

9   Dean Gardner

10   Laymon Smith

11   Bill Willis

12   Rich DeCiccio

13   Joe Downs

14   Moslem Elbasouni

15   Robert Calin

-   Adrian Dommas

-   Chris Meadows

-   Mark Podgorny

-   Anthony Badejo

Dooooooooooooooooooooooo oh !

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2006, 05:44:13 AM »
LOL, you know its funny to see all of this 'hype' around Heath...
Yeah, he is great but since i frequent this site for some time, i already saw the same type of comments like 'top 3 at the O' or 'the next MR O' when other guys turned Pro...Johnnie Jackson and Victor Martinez just to name 2. For the last time it has been Branch Warren...
All of these guys are great, but i already know that the 'have to pay your dues' factor is something that always seems to act in those guys that are more new to the Pro ranks...
But one thing i agree, i rather see any of those guys mentioned (and Dexter too) getting 3rd at the O than the mighty 'natural' Badell... :-X
!

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2006, 05:47:36 AM »
LOL, you know its funny to see all of this 'hype' around Heath...
Yeah, he is great but since i frequent this site for some time, i already saw the same type of comments like 'top 3 at the O' or 'the next MR O' when other guys turned Pro...Johnnie Jackson and Victor Martinez just to name 2. For the last time it has been Branch Warren...
All of these guys are great, but i already know that the 'have to pay your dues' factor is something that always seems to act in those guys that are more new to the Pro ranks...
But one thing i agree, i rather see any of those guys mentioned (and Dexter too) getting 3rd at the O than the mighty 'natural' Badell... :-X

the " have to pay your dues" factor didn't stop the Heat !

NOTHING STOPS THE HEATH![/size]