Author Topic: Probodybuildingweekly and the PDI.  (Read 17290 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Probodybuildingweekly and the PDI.
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2006, 12:16:00 AM »

Here's what I posted to Jack

"Jack,
I have no problem shooting with you. At the moment my bodybuilding stuff is exclusively with FLEX and scheduled through them. When I'm in the US it's at their expense and it wouldn't be right for me to undertake other work while I'm there."

Now read it, and read it again and then tell me how you can then quote me as saying "cause it'd be "like cheating on the IFBB", as you said tonight."

I don't mind an honest debate or even a down and dirty slagging match, but I do object to being misquoted.

Consideing how you accused Chick of creating posts to discredit you, I find it rather shocking that you are prepared to completely lie about what I said!

to clarify, i was paraphrasing to get ya back for the wayne 'rolling over' comment. made it relationship based- cheating- to deliver this 3rd tier pun.  Follow?  Neither of us did anything carnal, but noth of us implied it.  Make sense now?  I sometimes forget that IFBB employees would lie to their own mothers to protect their greedy bosses.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Probodybuildingweekly and the PDI.
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2006, 12:52:31 AM »
to clarify, i was paraphrasing to get ya back for the wayne 'rolling over' comment. made it relationship based- cheating- to deliver this 3rd tier pun.  Follow?  Neither of us did anything carnal, but noth of us implied it.  Make sense now?  I sometimes forget that IFBB employees would lie to their own mothers to protect their greedy bosses.

Sorry Son, that's the most ridiculous excuse for lying I've ever heard.