Author Topic: Fedorov post NY Pro Interview.  (Read 9758 times)

mikhail

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Fedorov post NY Pro Interview.
« on: May 22, 2006, 08:14:06 PM »
Mikhail Gulayev:Let’s be frank  - I don’t think that NY Pro contest ended the way you wanted to or the way somebody could expect. Naturally, people will discuss your performance. So, if you don’t want to let any rumors out you must give some comments on the results by yourself.
   Alexander Fedorov:Well, let’s say so – I know that I looked like shit. I don’t want to justify myself, but I think I know what to do. My problem is not to be in a perfect condition, because I know how to get there. My problem is to find the way how to keep myself in a proper shape till the minute of stepping on stage.  Bodybuilding is a kind of art. That’s why there are millions of people dedicated to that sport but just a few of them are the professionals. I do believe that I’m on a right track in learning of this art.
   Thought my contest history is not so big as other competitor have, but I do my best to enter the elite of that sport and those who thinks that it’s easy are wrong.
   I know that people expect to see a kind of shape I showed in 2003 and I know that I can repeat it or even improve it. The only problem is that I must find another way to make it. I can’t use what used before – I became older, I had a surgery. The old formulas just won’t work, but I’m looking for the new one and I’m sure I almost found it.

MG: You’re obviously were soft onstage, which is actually surprised me, because I’ve seen the kind of shape you showed just a couple of days out the show. Are you already ready to say what went wrong or you need some more time to analyze it?   
AF:I guess I know what is wrong, but I don’t want to announce it yet. First I need to make a better shape and show it to the public. There’s only one right answer and I must be 100% sure before I state that I know what the answer is.

MG: What about the results of the contest? Do you agree with placing? Can you mention any athlete who impressed you?
AF: I can’t say anything negative about the judging and placing. Phil is young and talented and he deserved his victory. All top 4 was of a very high class and it’s not easy to judge them. I even think that judges opinions were different and it was not easy to compromise it. Actually, I don’t feel like estimating anyone until I compete. Now, for all the athletes are athletes in arms.  That’s why I just don’t want to give any marks. Maybe, when I finish my career I’ll be able to judge objective. Anyway, I’d like to mentioned Denis who was one of the first pro’s whom I start to communicate thanks to Milos who introduced us to each other. He is always in a proper shape. And I can’t not to say a few words about Jablonicky. It’s amazing to show such a shape at his age. He stays on that stage for a very long time and I don’t remember when he was in the obviously bed condition.

MG: What are your next steps? What show you’re going to participate now?
AF: It’s only two days left and I’m not ready to make any decisions. I have to think it over again. Anyway, I will announce it.

MG: Is there anything else you want to add or mention?
 AF: Sure, I want to say a huge thanks to all my fans and those people who supports whatever place I take. I want to thank all the Apollon gym members who showed me the real hospitality and supported me so much, though I am just a foreigner for them. I want to thank Manoli, the gym owner, who helped me whatever I needed. I do know for sure that I found some new friends in US. I do appreciate Universal Nutrition and Weider. For some reasons, I have the possibility to appear at the pro stage due to those companies. I don’t want to give any promises but I’ll do my best to justify my fan’s and supporter’s expectations.

PS.
Fedorov has an opportunity to answer your questions (at least som of it) till this friday.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fedorov post NY Pro Interview.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 04:09:52 AM »
thats why im a huge fan,the man is humble and down to earth,he will have his time in the spotlight,hes young and open minded
R

M75

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 04:39:27 AM »
A Fedorov thread... Get ready for the next 50 posts with the word "chest" in it.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 05:36:05 AM »
Hi alex,
I am a huge fan of yours.
Are you going to be keeping your trainer?
Will you be back to train at the Apollon for your next event?

Sandra

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 05:38:57 AM »
alex is one of the few russians i like

the russian i know here in germany are very rude :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 05:41:49 AM »
A Fedorov thread... Get ready for the next 50 posts with the word "chest" in it.

Its not like anyone wishes lack of symmetry on the guy, its just an unfortunate thing that has happened to him and it will always be there in an honest verdict of his physique. 

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 05:46:06 AM »
Ask him has he ever heard of symmetry?
I am a mini beast

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 06:56:56 AM »
everybodys entitled to thier opinion but all of us at apollon gym got his back 100%,he knows we will help him out in whatever way we can,he may have placed low in the contest but he gained alot of new fans and freinds here in jersey,his whole team is a great crew and very nice guys
R

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 07:40:15 AM »
he neeed to lose another 8lbs of bdyfat ! no escuse for that!
if you look at ronnie or jay a week out , you can tell thier about 2@ bf
 fedorov looked up near 6 %( i dont care what skin calipers say, stick him in a underwater tank and hed be at least 6% or more)
he honestly came onstage with more bf then cutler has in the offseason!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 07:53:17 AM »
honest guy. impressive.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 02:06:43 PM »
pull the plug!  :'(

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 05:01:26 AM »
silvio should have been 5th!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 05:09:48 AM »
pull the plug!  :'(
what a tank of crap

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 05:22:05 AM »
silvio should have been 5th!

Yes he should have been in one of 5- 8  place anyway.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 05:25:45 AM »
that`s what i hate about bb as a sport,you have to "trust" the judges but they always screw you!

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 05:28:59 AM »
that`s what i hate about bb as a sport,you have to "trust" the judges but they always screw you!

He he, and think that they put king up there ::)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 05:31:48 AM »
the great white HYPE

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 05:55:26 AM »
He he, and think that they put king up there ::)

you have better lines than king

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 06:20:19 AM »
you have better lines than king

Nah not yet but in a couple of years when he ``palumboish`` more............. ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
Under all that water is a BEAST !!! If he nails the conditioning he is gonna do damage, stand up guy if you ask me
L

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 06:26:48 AM »
Under all that water is a BEAST !!! If he nails the conditioning he is gonna do damage, stand up guy if you ask me

Well if he can nail his conditioning again like in 2003-4 then we´ll see, I hope so anyway.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 07:30:39 AM »
hes got youth on his side which is a big plus in this game
R

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 07:41:15 AM »
sounds like a nice guy, he trains hard, means well, but cannot pick a pair of posing trunks worth a damn. The one he wore at NYPro made him look like he had a dump in his bum.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 07:51:18 AM »
his abs are holding way too much water
if he can get rid of it then...... he would place last anyway....with that symmetrical back and chest

i like him but that`s the truth

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 06:03:10 PM »
his abs are holding way too much water
if he can get rid of it then...... he would place last anyway....with that symmetrical back and chest

i like him but that`s the truth
Is this a joke?  Silvio out of the money?  Henry behind james?  King at number 6?

From what I saw at the show, symmetry isn't what gets you placed, otherwise Silvio and Henry should've placed much higher and Kamali much lower.

Sandra