Author Topic: A bodybuilder with the right idea.  (Read 14134 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A bodybuilder with the right idea.
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2006, 02:00:27 PM »
i remember one show i was at back in 83 or 84 in nyc where bob and lee were both in it,i forgot the name of it but it was great meeting those 2,really nice guys,arnold and rachel were commentating at the event if that helps,maybe someone remembers what show it was?
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:05 PM »
cool site,i never even knew about that site,thanks.i went to the mr america contest in nyc also back in 82 or 83 also,i saw belknap guest posing,he was a monster back in that time,huge legs
R

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2006, 03:01:54 PM »
wow  there are actually some nice people on thids sight   i wasn;t claiming to be bob paris  but he isn;t anything special 

symmetrical yes   but f**k he was born that way he weighed what there 180 tops?

oh an my waist there was  a tad over 28       got tolove college and high school wrestling 

Mate you may have got a decent build, but you claimed Bob is not 'Anything special' Ha Ha don't make me laugh. have you ever seen paris live when he was competing? let me tell you you are not good enough to carry his gym bag. I remember seeing him back in 86 and he looked F@@king fantastic.You do not even get to understand how good he was until you stand next to the guy. It always makes me smile when people say Bob was not that big.The only people who say that are people who have never seen the fucker.

I have an idea, when you place in the olympia then you can claim to be bigger, better, whatever than Bob 'not anything special' Paris.

Good luck. ;)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2006, 04:02:36 PM »
Mate you may have got a decent build, but you claimed Bob is not 'Anything special' Ha Ha don't make me laugh. have you ever seen paris live when he was competing? let me tell you you are not good enough to carry his gym bag. I remember seeing him back in 86 and he looked F@@king fantastic.You do not even get to understand how good he was until you stand next to the guy. It always makes me smile when people say Bob was not that big.The only people who say that are people who have never seen the fucker.

I have an idea, when you place in the olympia then you can claim to be bigger, better, whatever than Bob 'not anything special' Paris.

Good luck. ;)

deuche bag ididn;t claim to be bigger or better  i claimes to be the same size at 19  which adjusting for height  iwas   

why don;t you step on stage with me    bob wouldn;t be fit to carry most amateurs gym bags these days

you just got owned

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »
deuche bag ididn;t claim to be bigger or better  i claimes to be the same size at 19  which adjusting for height  iwas   

why don;t you step on stage with me    bob wouldn;t be fit to carry most amateurs gym bags these days

you just got owned

Dude, your self-deluted ego is starting to become obnoxious and annoying, Paris made it to the Olympia stage.......you placed last in your class at the Nationals......check yourself son!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 04:20:31 PM »
not an ego   i know i am not that greatthast why i never talk shit or post pics   but i am better then 98% of fags on here not includeing the pro's and most nationa;l competitiors, i know place  i am anational level competitor    What are you mister big mouth?

i was never comapreing myself to him  you retard    i placed middle of the pack at nationals  6 t=years ago at 22 or 23 i forget    what have you done

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thats right nothing   but take shots at people on here

your porbably one of those guys makeing fun of ken jones all the time     he has a pro card   does tha tmake him good?

None of tehe physiques back then ywere impressive,   NONE of those guys coul dbeat anyof the guys from the late 90's that were in the top ten at the olympia

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 04:45:48 PM »
not an ego   i know i am not that greatthast why i never talk shit or post pics   but i am better then 98% of fags on here not includeing the pro's and most nationa;l competitiors

You have posted pics and you just called 98% of the board members on here "fags"......I'd say your talking shit. BTW, the last time I competed I placed in the top 10 at the Nationals out of something like 58 in my class, don't compete anymore, it ain't worth it!!

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 05:01:18 PM »

you just got owned

If you have to state that you just owned someone, you didn't own them.   ;)
Ron Paul 2012

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 05:23:10 PM »
Why are you guys so emotional? Some people find that gay you know, thatīs a womans thing.
dzulboy didīnt say he was bigger or better, but carried the same amount of lbs of mass as Bob did at 19. And he showed a pic, where he looked to weigh about the same as Bob, so point proven. If you put Palumbo next to Jay Cutler they probably carry the same amount of lbs mass too. That doesīnt make Palumbo a better bodybuilder then Jay. And I bet dzulboy looks huge up close too. What impressed you back in 1986 mass wise would probably not do it now. Itīs called emotional wishthinking when you remember how you felt about a certain situation way back and base conclusions of that now.
MIRAGETROPIN

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »
While this is not an intelligent pose to share with Haney, it does show Bob's height:

Compared to a 5'11 Haney he does not look 6'1.  6'0 is realistic though, or a hair under (literally a hair).

If you are 5'6 maybe you just aren't able to gauge the difference between 6'0 and 6'1 very easily.

What I want to know is more about your training with Bob Paris.

&search=bob%20paris

Please don't start the height stuff again :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »
Bob Paris was 5'11 and 10/13ths of an inch.  ;D

Sweet Jesus, nooooooooo!! ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2006, 06:38:15 PM »
not an ego   i know i am not that greatthast why i never talk shit or post pics   but i am better then 98% of fags on here not includeing the pro's and most nationa;l competitiors, i know place  i am anational level competitor    What are you mister big mouth?

i was never comapreing myself to him  you retard    i placed middle of the pack at nationals  6 t=years ago at 22 or 23 i forget    what have you done

your porbably one of those guys makeing fun of ken jones all the time     he has a pro card   does tha tmake him good?

None of tehe physiques back then ywere impressive,   NONE of those guys coul dbeat anyof the guys from the late 90's that were in the top ten at the olympia

Dont worry dzul.  We can gauarantee, to force a M.eltdown on anyone, eventually.   Do not think that measurements, mean you measure up.......Good luck tho.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »

Dont worry dzul.  We can gauarantee, to force a M.eltdown on anyone, eventually.   Do not think that measurements, mean you measure up.......Good luck tho.

considering Arnold competed at 225 at 6'1, i would say you are right on the money...

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »
wow  there are actually some nice people on thids sight   i wasn;t claiming to be bob paris  but he isn;t anything special 

symmetrical yes   but f**k he was born that way he weighed what there 180 tops?

oh an my waist there was  a tad over 28       got tolove college and high school wrestling 

You look good but still nowhere near as big as Bob Paris did at his best. And Bob weighed well over 200 lbs - he was a heavyweight in the amateurs.

Actually, i'll say this - you look impressive and better than 99.9% of the people posting on this site...but you're still nowhere near Bob, and that's not a bad thing or taking anything away from you. You've built a great physique - better than mine - but to trash bob paris as you did tells me you have no idea how impressive he was or how much work it took to get like that.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2006, 09:50:54 AM »
I know in one Olympia Bob competed at 230.  He was a big guy, no mistake about it.  He never got credit for his size because he carried it so well.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2006, 10:03:09 AM »
not really, maybe in the chest and traps but Bob's arms, shoulders and legs are bigger.

Don't you ever give up pea narse?? you challenged dzulboy and he rose to your challenge and put his pic up!! now where's yours you c*nt? ::)
Team Efferding

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2006, 10:55:43 AM »
DZ, do you know Steve Dussia up there in Pa? He competed in all three lifting sports..... Power/Olympic/ and bodybuilding and knows his shit as well as anyone.

A great guy to talk to and if you ever need some rewarding comments from someone who knows his stuff and respects the sport and the athletes, he's a good man to talk with.

I believe he is working with one of the competitors who will be entering his first contest in PA soon. Into yourself if you get a chance. An exceptionally fine person and good friend.

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2006, 03:54:19 PM »

you just got owned

You completely missed the point of my post. My issue was with the fact you said 'Paris is nothing special'.Not with whether you claim to be bigger or better.

As for your 'why don't you step on stage with me' argument. You sound like a complete wanker. I wonder if ronnie says that to everybody he has a disagreement with. Somehow I THINK NOT.

You need to realise that this is about opinions. I have seen paris compete and is is laughable when you say he was nothing special

PS.Thanks for the Dbag quote. you turd.

However, as crazy as it is i will say best wishes for the future in your competitve career - you look good. :)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
yea i agree but even hes still needs to be bigger     shit i was that size at 19

Who the fvck are you?

Please, don't even compare yourself to Bob in any way - unless you're admitting your homosexuality.  He had a class of physique you can only dream about. 

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2006, 04:28:03 PM »

you just got owned

When you have accomplished something you can rag on Paris. As of right now nobody knows who the hell you are except your mom.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2006, 04:29:11 PM »
why i never talk shit

Oh really?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2006, 04:30:12 PM »

For a guy who claims an education you sure sound like a moron. ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2006, 04:31:12 PM »

Please don't start the height stuff again :-\

Matt is obsessed with bodybuilder's height.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2006, 04:35:38 PM »
Now back to the ideals of Bob Paris ::)

He is 100% right  more mass does not make a physique better, only bigger, in fact most top pros are , dare I say too massive. In bodybuilding today the ideal is to be bigger and harder.
That is wacky , imagine judging a dog show where you gave a poodle first place beause it had a chest like a Bull Dog and looked more massive and freaky?No, that kind of dog would get dead last  because it was too big and did not represent the ideal standard.
The ideal should be physical perfection instead of being a monster freak.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »
Dzul boy is NOT NATURAL IN THAT BEACH PIC!!!!!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO